Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#102  Edited By WeaponX510
@StormAmazonPhoenix said:

" No. Magneto owns him "

sorry gotta stick with this guy in this one i dont see how thor would get past his shield.... the hulk a big green guy with muscles beat thor....and you think the master of magnitism can't. I dont care if he is a thunder God an i know hulk and magneto are two completely different things but hulk is just a green guy with muslces and he owns thor thats all im sayin
JThree47693

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#103  Edited By JThree47693
@JThree47693 said:
"Wait, doesnt Thor have power over the electromagnetic spectrum? Anyway, Thor wins. "
Stormcell

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#104  Edited By Stormcell
@WeaponX510 said:
"@StormAmazonPhoenix said:

" No. Magneto owns him "

sorry gotta stick with this guy in this one i dont see how thor would get past his shield.... the hulk a big green guy with muscles beat thor....and you think the master of magnitism can't. I dont care if he is a thunder God an i know hulk and magneto are two completely different things but hulk is just a green guy with muslces and he owns thor thats all im sayin "

Thor has already gotten past Magneto's shield. He absorbed Magneto's shield with his hammer.
Aronmorales

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#105  Edited By Aronmorales

Thor.

Stormcell

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#106  Edited By Stormcell
@WeaponX510 said:
"@Stormcell said:

" @Lance Uppercut said:

" @Stormcell said:
" @Darth Balls said:
"

Legendary Bio Vishanti says:

"Wow, this guy sucks more then I do. Imagine that, *sarcastically says* Oh yeah, a person who controls metal can beat **THE** God of Thunder."

He could thor s hammer is made of metal even if magneto couldnt pick it up which i doubt he couldnt hes 1 of the strongest mutants in the world.

"
It won't work. Thor's hammer absorbs energy. If Magneto tried to lift the hammer magnetically, Thor can just command the hammer to absorb the energy Magneto is trying to use to lift it. Thor has already absorbed Magneto's powers in the past. "
So I guess all the times Magneto has manipulated Thors hammer before means.... nothing.   Magneto still wins. "
Thor absorbed Magneto's force-field into his hammer before. Thor has also absorbed energy from planetary EM fields and pulled off EM attacks FAR beyond anything Magneto has ever done. This fight is ridiculous. Magneto being able to do anything to Thor's hammer against Thor's will makes me lose more respect for Magneto since he doesn't have the feats to take Thor on. "
False he has more than enough feats to take out thor in more than one way "

Loud and wrong. Have you seen the battle between Thor and  Celestial? Did you see the kind of power Thor wielded with the EM fields. We are talking on a scale WAY beyond Magneto. This fight is a joke. Thor wins easily.
WeaponX510

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#107  Edited By WeaponX510
@Stormcell said:
" @WeaponX510 said:
"@StormAmazonPhoenix said:

" No. Magneto owns him "

sorry gotta stick with this guy in this one i dont see how thor would get past his shield.... the hulk a big green guy with muscles beat thor....and you think the master of magnitism can't. I dont care if he is a thunder God an i know hulk and magneto are two completely different things but hulk is just a green guy with muslces and he owns thor thats all im sayin "
Thor has already gotten past Magneto's shield. He absorbed Magneto's shield with his hammer. "
so how is he going to do that if magneto takes his hammer away...Magneto steals his hammer and becomes magnethor
Stormcell

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#108  Edited By Stormcell

When Magneto reaches out with his magnetic energy to grab the hammer, Thor makes the hammer absorb the energy Magneto is trying to use to take it away. Simple as that. Thor's hammer can absorb Magneto's energy therefore Magneto projecting energy at Thor is a useless strategy unless PIS is being used to weaken Thor for Magneto.
grimlock

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#110  Edited By grimlock

talk about a magnetic dish in asgard

OldIdiotAccount

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 17

#111  Edited By OldIdiotAccount
@Superman_ said:
"

Thor.

"
@White Mage said:
"

Thor

"
@Grandrakon said:
"

definitely thor

"
Yep. &

No Caption Provided

No Caption Provided
karrob

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#112  Edited By karrob

Magneto

N7_Normandy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 10

User Lists: 6

#113  Edited By N7_Normandy
@karrob said:
" Magneto "
daak1212

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#114  Edited By daak1212

This goes to Magnus, Magnus has already beat Thor. In fact he repelled Thors hammer when he threw it at him.  Magneto can disperse the molecules on Thors hammer and just whip him
Avatar image for brandonthejuggernaut
brandonthejuggernaut

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

if its ultimate magneto and thor mags can hold the hammer using magnetism...regular universe not sure but he could fling it far away or simply crush thors helmet into his head...especially the current thor that has no less power because he had to have mjolnir fixed....also i think strange said that if the hammer was destroyed so would thor and vise-versa....also the asgardians are weaker now than before because the ragnorak cycle has been broken

navyBatman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#116  Edited By navyBatman

Ony thing that Magnus has are his shields and Thor can break them or absorb them with his hammer(even without OF) 

And then Magneto gets THORED!!  

No Caption Provided
D3athstroke

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#117  Edited By D3athstroke
@StormAmazonPhoenix said:
" Magneto wins. He's like the male Storm "
Epic
ckal

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#118  Edited By ckal

I'm sure this has nothing to do with it

No Caption Provided
blackadam

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#119  Edited By blackadam
@brandonthejuggernaut said:
"if its ultimate magneto and thor mags can hold the hammer using magnetism...regular universe not sure but he could fling it far away or simply crush thors helmet into his head...especially the current thor that has no less power because he had to have mjolnir fixed....also i think strange said that if the hammer was destroyed so would thor and vise-versa....also the asgardians are weaker now than before because the ragnorak cycle has been broken "

thor have one shot magneto shields before. thor is way to durable for his head to be crushed with his helmet
Thorstomp

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#120  Edited By Thorstomp

the hammer is made from stone
there was a carving on the hammer:
http://www.google.ca/imgres?imgurl=http://www.superherotimes.com/news/images/450-ThorHammerHead.jpg&imgrefurl=http://www.therpf.com/f9/thors-hammer-font-52678/&usg=__zeZMeKHrKlcA1PuQdgStcHzjyoc=&h=339&w=450&sz=59&hl=en&start=36&zoom=1&tbnid=xo-IW_EnL66RXM:&tbnh=127&tbnw=167&prev=/images%3Fq%3Dthor%2527s%2Bhammer%26um%3D1%26hl%3Den%26sa%3DX%26biw%3D1024%26bih%3D578%26tbs%3Disch:10%2C1041&um=1&itbs=1&ei=aHX1TO7_KsimhAeruZXXBQ&iact=rc&dur=304&oei=WnX1TOjZFseFswa0iY2wAw&esq=4&page=3&ndsp=18&ved=1t:429,r:10,s:36&tx=75&ty=55&biw=1024&bih=578

Preacherl2k

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#121  Edited By Preacherl2k

Actually the hammer is made of Uru. 

From right here on Comicvine:

Mjolnir is the enchanted hammer wielded by the Marvel hero: Thor. It was forged by the legendary dwarf weapon smith Eitri, Brok and Buri. They made the hammer from the mystical ore Uru
  Uru is a metal that is highly immalleable. Despite its stone-like appearance, it shares more properties with metal. 

karrob

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#122  Edited By karrob

Magneto

crabtree

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#123  Edited By crabtree

i love this battle and i'm gonna have these 2 battle eachother when marvel vs capcom 3 cums out:-)

Distortion

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#124  Edited By Distortion
@ckal said:
" I'm sure this has nothing to do with it

No Caption Provided
"
Thor wins.
pcbh168

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#125  Edited By pcbh168

Magneto.

Susanoo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#126  Edited By Susanoo

@pcbh168: 

Thor easily.

pcbh168

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#127  Edited By pcbh168
@Susanoo: Cool scans! 

Don't know if this scan has been posted yet.
No Caption Provided
Susanoo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#128  Edited By Susanoo
@pcbh168:
It was and I've seen it. Thor is written weaker in team battles or otherwise, he'll stomp. There are somethings that can take him on Marvel Earth. Magneto is not one of them. Sentry, Hulk (due to writer and fanbase) can take him.
SC

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 25

#129  Edited By SC  Moderator

Thor pretty easily. Unless, for some odd reason, a person defines winning a battle by shoving another person back a few steps. Magneto has shoved Thor around a bit on occasion, I guess that means Colossus beats Magneto too. 

MrBigBalls

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#130  Edited By MrBigBalls

Thor...easy win.

GREGalicious

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#131  Edited By GREGalicious

This is a joke right!?

pcbh168

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#132  Edited By pcbh168
@Susanoo: I don't think Thor could get past Magneto's force fields. They've taken blasts from Galactus and Phoenix and since Thor's hammer is susceptible to Magneto's mutant power, I think Magneto could take him.
Susanoo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#133  Edited By Susanoo
@pcbh168 said:
"

@Susanoo: I don't think Thor could get past Magneto's force fields. They've taken blasts from Galactus and Phoenix and since Thor's hammer is susceptible to Magneto's mutant power, I think Magneto could take him.

"

.... Thor can suck Magneto's forcefields or beat them down with a strike as shown in the scans above. Thor can blitz Magneto as well. Or use his magic. Or use his weather powers.
pcbh168

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#134  Edited By pcbh168
@Susanoo said:
"
@pcbh168 said:
"

"

.... Thor can suck Magneto's forcefields or beat them down with a strike as shown in the scans above. Thor can blitz Magneto as well. Or use his magic. Or use his weather powers.
"
Well then I'm not sure who would win. Magneto has good durability so I dont think speed blitzing would work,
Susanoo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#135  Edited By Susanoo
@pcbh168:
Magneto's durability can tank class 100, not class 100+. Current Thor's strength is in the million-billion ton area.
pcbh168

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#136  Edited By pcbh168
@Susanoo: This battle was made years ago, so Thor wouldn't have had that kind of strength back then. So I think I'll stick with Magneto as the winner.
Susanoo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#137  Edited By Susanoo
@pcbh168 said:

"

@Susanoo: This battle was made years ago, so Thor wouldn't have had that kind of strength back then. So I think I'll stick with Magneto as the winner.

"

Actually, that's current Thor's strength. Classic's strength was above Sextillions of tons. So if you pick the "years ago" thing, the outcome will still be the same.
pcbh168

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#138  Edited By pcbh168
@Susanoo: Is that Classic Thor in the scans you and I posted on this page?
Susanoo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#139  Edited By Susanoo
@pcbh168 said:
"

@Susanoo: Is that Classic Thor in the scans you and I posted on this page?

"

Yes.
pcbh168

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#140  Edited By pcbh168
@Susanoo: Magneto is withstanding Classic Thor's hits in the scans, so I think he could take current Thor's hits to.
Susanoo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#141  Edited By Susanoo
@pcbh168 said:
"

@Susanoo: Magneto is withstanding Classic Thor's hits in the scans, so I think he could take current Thor's hits to.

"

Thor holds back like I said. If he hit Mags full force, then the planet would feel it. Also, current will just absorb the field.
pcbh168

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#142  Edited By pcbh168
@Susanoo: Well then Its hard to say because you were right about Thor holding back in team battles, but in the scans you posted, it wasn't a team battle and Thor had no reason to hold back.
Susanoo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#143  Edited By Susanoo
@pcbh168:
It practically was as he was with a team. Thor holds back against beings like Magneto. He lets loose on guys like Surfer, Sentry, or skyfathers.
SC

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#144  Edited By SC  Moderator
@pcbh168:  I like your guys exchange, its good. I would surmise that Thor generally holds back against any he considers a mortal. It was explained early in Avengers, basically given his place and who he is, and why he is on Earth, its not really... right for him to injure mortals, even villains too grievously. 
pcbh168

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#145  Edited By pcbh168
@Susanoo: I know he was with a team but he did manage to get Magneto on his own, so he could have attacked him with full force. For all we know Magneto may hold back against Thor, considering he could use his power to hit Thor with his own hammer.
Susanoo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#146  Edited By Susanoo
@pcbh168 said:
"

@Susanoo: I know he was with a team but he did manage to get Magneto on his own, so he could have attacked him with full force. For all we know Magneto may hold back against Thor, considering he could use his power to hit Thor with his own hammer.

"

If Mag's was holding back, he wouldn't have escaped Thor. Magneto's control over Thor's hammer doesn't match up to Thor's control over it.
pcbh168

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#147  Edited By pcbh168
@SC: Thanks. Would Thor really consider Magneto a mortal? Magneto is one of the most powerful mutants in Marvel, so I would think that Thor views him more as a serious threat, especially since Magneto has attacked Thor and the Avengers before.
Susanoo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#148  Edited By Susanoo
@pcbh168 said:

"

@SC: Thanks. Would Thor really consider Magneto a mortal? Magneto is one of the most powerful mutants in Marvel, so I would think that Thor views him more as a serious threat, especially since Magneto has attacked Thor and the Avengers before.

"

May I respond to this? :) Yes Thor even consider's mutants mortals. He considered current Quicksilver, Pheonix Rachel, and Magneto mortals. He views guys like Silver Surfer, classic Strange, Sentry, and skyfather's as actual threats. Magneto is viewed as a god from normal human perspective, but in Thor's eyes, Magneto is nothing more than a mortal with a great power to mortals, not to him.
theicon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#149  Edited By theicon

magneto

SC

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#150  Edited By SC  Moderator
@pcbh168 said:
" @SC: Thanks. Would Thor really consider Magneto a mortal? Magneto is one of the most powerful mutants in Marvel, so I would think that Thor views him more as a serious threat, especially since Magneto has attacked Thor and the Avengers before. "

Sure, he may experience a rude awakening of sorts, since Magneto is a lot more powerful than most mortals. I agree that Thor views him as a serious threat, Magneto would probably likewise be, well more impressed by Thor. Magneto did try to recruit him. Magneto like Doom, they don't try and engage Thor and expect the best. (Magneto has fought the Avengers true with Thor on it, but tis probably safe to assume most Marvel characters know that Thor isn't really one to flip his head and start frying people 0_0 (sort of the same with Magneto, for a villain, he tended to hold back a fair bit too)