#1 Posted by Darth Balls (752 posts) - - Show Bio

Vs.

#2 Posted by Superman_ (8 posts) - - Show Bio

Thor.

#3 Posted by White Mage (18056 posts) - - Show Bio

Thor

#4 Posted by Grandrakon (480 posts) - - Show Bio

definitely thor

#5 Posted by Legendary Bio Vishanti (3420 posts) - - Show Bio

Wow, this guy sucks more then I do. Imagine that, sarcastically says Oh yeah, a person who controls metal can beat THE God of Thunder.

#6 Posted by Darth Balls (752 posts) - - Show Bio

Legendary Bio Vishanti says:

"Wow, this guy sucks more then I do. Imagine that, *sarcastically says* Oh yeah, a person who controls metal can beat **THE** God of Thunder."

He could thor s hammer is made of metal even if magneto couldnt pick it up which i doubt he couldnt hes 1 of the strongest mutants in the world.

#7 Posted by Fantasma Ghost (1508 posts) - - Show Bio

Darth Balls says:

"Legendary Bio Vishanti says:
"Wow, this guy sucks more then I do. Imagine that, *sarcastically says* Oh yeah, a person who controls metal can beat **THE** God of Thunder."

He could thor s hammer is made of metal even if magneto couldnt pick it up which i doubt he couldnt hes 1 of the strongest mutants in the world."

God, help them please. And another thing, there is no way in hell that Batman can beat Spiderman, unless he has prep time. And still...

#8 Posted by acewasp23 (6184 posts) - - Show Bio

Fantasma Ghost says:

"Darth Balls says:
"Legendary Bio Vishanti says:
"Wow, this guy sucks more then I do. Imagine that, *sarcastically says* Oh yeah, a person who controls metal can beat **THE** God of Thunder."
He could thor s hammer is made of metal even if magneto couldnt pick it up which i doubt he couldnt hes 1 of the strongest mutants in the world."
God, help them please. And another thing, there is no way in hell that Batman can beat Spiderman, unless he has prep time. And still..."

so what does batman have to do with this thread?

he has a point about the hammer being metal, Graviton was able to hold thors hammer down only using gravity magneto could increase the hammers magnetic pull forcing it down to earth.

#9 Posted by acewasp23 (6184 posts) - - Show Bio

Fantasma Ghost says:

"Check the Spiderman, Batman thread."

LoL ok but what does that have to do with this battle?

#10 Posted by Fantasma Ghost (1508 posts) - - Show Bio

acewasp23 says:

"Fantasma Ghost says:
"Darth Balls says:
"Legendary Bio Vishanti says:
"Wow, this guy sucks more then I do. Imagine that, *sarcastically says* Oh yeah, a person who controls metal can beat **THE** God of Thunder."
He could thor s hammer is made of metal even if magneto couldnt pick it up which i doubt he couldnt hes 1 of the strongest mutants in the world."
God, help them please. And another thing, there is no way in hell that Batman can beat Spiderman, unless he has prep time. And still..."

so what does batman have to do with this thread?

he has a point about the hammer being metal, Graviton was able to hold thors hammer down only using gravity magneto could increase the hammers magnetic pull forcing it down to earth. "

Check the Spiderman, Batman thread.

#11 Posted by Fantasma Ghost (1508 posts) - - Show Bio

acewasp23 says:

"Fantasma Ghost says:
"Check the Spiderman, Batman thread."

LoL ok but what does that have to do with this battle? "

Nothing. Just wanted to say it here lol.

#12 Posted by acewasp23 (6184 posts) - - Show Bio

Fantasma Ghost says:

"acewasp23 says:
"Fantasma Ghost says:
"Check the Spiderman, Batman thread."
LoL ok but what does that have to do with this battle? "
Nothing. Just wanted to say it here lol."

Ok but that would bring that debate over into thi.... never mind back on topic. lol

i don't think magneto would win but i don't think he would go down easy either. lol

#13 Posted by Fantasma Ghost (1508 posts) - - Show Bio

acewasp23 says:

"Fantasma Ghost says:
"acewasp23 says:
"Fantasma Ghost says:
"Check the Spiderman, Batman thread."
LoL ok but what does that have to do with this battle? "
Nothing. Just wanted to say it here lol."

Ok but that would bring that debate over into thi.... never mind back on topic. lol

i don't think magneto would win but i don't think he would go down easy either. lol "

Agreed. I know that in some old comic Magneto deflected or changed the course of his hammer. I know Mags won't go down easy but he will go down lol.

#14 Posted by Legendary Bio Vishanti (3420 posts) - - Show Bio

Darth Balls says:

"Legendary Bio Vishanti says:
"Wow, this guy sucks more then I do. Imagine that, *sarcastically says* Oh yeah, a person who controls metal can beat **THE** God of Thunder."
He could thor s hammer is made of metal even if magneto couldnt pick it up which i doubt he couldnt hes 1 of the strongest mutants in the world."

Well he has to focus all his concentration on picking that hammer up while Thor is flying up to him and punches his head off.

#15 Posted by StormAmazonPhoenix (935 posts) - - Show Bio

Magneto wins. He's like the male Storm

#16 Posted by The Mjolnir Wielder (8467 posts) - - Show Bio

Thor is waaaaaaaaay too much for Magnus to handle
#17 Posted by MOONKNIGHT-LANTERN (385 posts) - - Show Bio
@StormAmazonPhoenix said:
"Magneto wins. He's like the male Storm "

LOL that was just terrible...
#18 Posted by sevennames27 (1589 posts) - - Show Bio
@acewasp23 said:
"

Fantasma Ghost says:

"Darth Balls says:
"Legendary Bio Vishanti says:
"Wow, this guy sucks more then I do. Imagine that, *sarcastically says* Oh yeah, a person who controls metal can beat **THE** God of Thunder."
He could thor s hammer is made of metal even if magneto couldnt pick it up which i doubt he couldnt hes 1 of the strongest mutants in the world."
God, help them please. And another thing, there is no way in hell that Batman can beat Spiderman, unless he has prep time. And still..."

so what does batman have to do with this thread?

he has a point about the hammer being metal, Graviton was able to hold thors hammer down only using gravity magneto could increase the hammers magnetic pull forcing it down to earth.

"

The Hammer is made from Stone!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
#19 Posted by mv (2069 posts) - - Show Bio

Mags is no push over but i don't think he can't beat Thor though
#20 Posted by Lance Uppercut (23226 posts) - - Show Bio
@sevennames27 said:
" @acewasp23 said:
"

Fantasma Ghost says:

"Darth Balls says:
"Legendary Bio Vishanti says:
"Wow, this guy sucks more then I do. Imagine that, *sarcastically says* Oh yeah, a person who controls metal can beat **THE** God of Thunder."
He could thor s hammer is made of metal even if magneto couldnt pick it up which i doubt he couldnt hes 1 of the strongest mutants in the world."
God, help them please. And another thing, there is no way in hell that Batman can beat Spiderman, unless he has prep time. And still..."

so what does batman have to do with this thread?

he has a point about the hammer being metal, Graviton was able to hold thors hammer down only using gravity magneto could increase the hammers magnetic pull forcing it down to earth.

"
The Hammer is made from Stone!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! "
It's made from Uru. Uru = metal. You fail.
#21 Posted by Stormultt (5470 posts) - - Show Bio

Thor could simply speed blitz him, but current thor is without the force of odin. 
 
But BY THE GODS HE WILL STILL PREVAIL. 
 
no seriously thor would win.
#22 Posted by Lance Uppercut (23226 posts) - - Show Bio
@Stormultt said:
" Thor could simply speed blitz him, but current thor is without the force of odin.  But BY THE GODS HE WILL STILL PREVAIL.  no seriously thor would win. "
Maybe back when Magneto was depowered.
#23 Posted by Stormultt (5470 posts) - - Show Bio
@Lance Uppercut:
yea even tho magneto can take this, its only a matter of time till (WE ALL KNOW ITS COMING) thor gets powered back up and more so than before.
#24 Posted by Fresh Prince (5270 posts) - - Show Bio
@MTS: Magneto ended up running away from Thor in that fight.
#25 Posted by Lance Uppercut (23226 posts) - - Show Bio
@Stormultt said:
" @Lance Uppercut: yea even tho magneto can take this, its only a matter of time till (WE ALL KNOW ITS COMING) thor gets powered back up and more so than before. "
He'll be powered up by the StormForce.
#26 Posted by Jx4gz (1711 posts) - - Show Bio

Thor with ease

#27 Posted by Son Of Storm (11304 posts) - - Show Bio

Thor. 
He could take the easy way out and speed-blitz or he could toy with magneto and own him with force or any other attack(god blast).......

#28 Posted by Stormultt (5470 posts) - - Show Bio
@Lance Uppercut:
shutup lol, i do think odin is coming back i might be the only person tho lol but i think its possible.
#29 Posted by Lance Uppercut (23226 posts) - - Show Bio
@Stormultt said:
" @Lance Uppercut: shutup lol, i do think odin is coming back i might be the only person tho lol but i think its possible. "
xD Or he'll see a pic of you and be like 'dammmmn, gurl needs some thundah god.'
#30 Posted by Stormultt (5470 posts) - - Show Bio
@Lance Uppercut:
nawt! lol
#31 Posted by Lance Uppercut (23226 posts) - - Show Bio
@Stormultt said:
" @Lance Uppercut: nawt! lol "
See, it's totally because you think I'm hawt
#32 Posted by capall (8206 posts) - - Show Bio

thor should win here
#33 Posted by WeaponX510 (1096 posts) - - Show Bio

Magneto wins this one.... thunder can only help magneto...and how is thor going to get past mags shield?
 
I say magneto wins here just because everything has metal 
 
if hulk can scrap thor then why cant magneto huh?

#34 Posted by Lance Uppercut (23226 posts) - - Show Bio
@WeaponX510 said:
" Magneto wins this one.... thunder can only help magneto...and how is thor going to get past mags shield?  I say magneto wins here just because everything has metal   if hulk can scrap thor then why cant magneto huh? " 

 
You mean lightning?
#35 Posted by WeaponX510 (1096 posts) - - Show Bio
@Lance Uppercut said:
" @WeaponX510 said:
" Magneto wins this one.... thunder can only help magneto...and how is thor going to get past mags shield?  I say magneto wins here just because everything has metal   if hulk can scrap thor then why cant magneto huh? " 

 You mean lightning? "
yup my bad....magneto wins though
#36 Posted by capall (8206 posts) - - Show Bio
@WeaponX510 said:
" @Lance Uppercut said:
" @WeaponX510 said:
" Magneto wins this one.... thunder can only help magneto...and how is thor going to get past mags shield?  I say magneto wins here just because everything has metal   if hulk can scrap thor then why cant magneto huh? " 

 You mean lightning? "
yup my bad....magneto wins though "

hulk is not magneto and thor's lighting attacks are magic based thus magneto do not have control over this
#37 Posted by Lance Uppercut (23226 posts) - - Show Bio
@capall said:
" @WeaponX510 said:
" @Lance Uppercut said:
" @WeaponX510 said:
" Magneto wins this one.... thunder can only help magneto...and how is thor going to get past mags shield?  I say magneto wins here just because everything has metal   if hulk can scrap thor then why cant magneto huh? " 

 You mean lightning? "
yup my bad....magneto wins though "
hulk is not magneto and thor's lighting attacks are magic based thus magneto do not have control over this "
If Vulcan can manipulate magical energy, I see no reason why Mags can't manipulate magical lightning.
#38 Posted by capall (8206 posts) - - Show Bio
@Lance Uppercut said:
" @capall said:
" @WeaponX510 said:
" @Lance Uppercut said:
" @WeaponX510 said:
" Magneto wins this one.... thunder can only help magneto...and how is thor going to get past mags shield?  I say magneto wins here just because everything has metal   if hulk can scrap thor then why cant magneto huh? " 

 You mean lightning? "
yup my bad....magneto wins though "
hulk is not magneto and thor's lighting attacks are magic based thus magneto do not have control over this "
If Vulcan can manipulate magical energy, I see no reason why Mags can't manipulate magical lightning. "

when has magneto manipulated magical lighting before?
#39 Posted by Lance Uppercut (23226 posts) - - Show Bio
@capall said:
" @Lance Uppercut said:
" @capall said:
" @WeaponX510 said:
" @Lance Uppercut said:
" @WeaponX510 said:
" Magneto wins this one.... thunder can only help magneto...and how is thor going to get past mags shield?  I say magneto wins here just because everything has metal   if hulk can scrap thor then why cant magneto huh? " 

 You mean lightning? "
yup my bad....magneto wins though "
hulk is not magneto and thor's lighting attacks are magic based thus magneto do not have control over this "
If Vulcan can manipulate magical energy, I see no reason why Mags can't manipulate magical lightning. "
when has magneto manipulated magical lighting before? "
Can you prove that he can't?
#40 Posted by capall (8206 posts) - - Show Bio
@Lance Uppercut said:
" @capall said:
" @Lance Uppercut said:
" @capall said:
" @WeaponX510 said:
" @Lance Uppercut said:
" @WeaponX510 said:
" Magneto wins this one.... thunder can only help magneto...and how is thor going to get past mags shield?  I say magneto wins here just because everything has metal   if hulk can scrap thor then why cant magneto huh? " 

 You mean lightning? "
yup my bad....magneto wins though "
hulk is not magneto and thor's lighting attacks are magic based thus magneto do not have control over this "
If Vulcan can manipulate magical energy, I see no reason why Mags can't manipulate magical lightning. "
when has magneto manipulated magical lighting before? "
Can you prove that he can't? "

i can't but can u prove that he can?
#41 Posted by Lance Uppercut (23226 posts) - - Show Bio
@capall: Using Vulcan as an example, I can prove that he has the potential to. However, I have no on panel feat demonstrating such a thing. But he did manipulate Uru, so that obviously points to the fact that he has no problem manipulating mystical objects.
#42 Posted by CAPiTA (1525 posts) - - Show Bio
@StormAmazonPhoenix said:
" Magneto wins. He's like the male Storm "
this post wins. screw all the other ones.
#43 Posted by capall (8206 posts) - - Show Bio
@Lance Uppercut said:
" @capall: Using Vulcan as an example, I can prove that he has the potential to. However, I have no on panel feat demonstrating such a thing. But he did manipulate Uru, so that obviously points to the fact that he has no problem manipulating mystical objects. "

god blast is not a mystical object, it is a mystical element, vulcan is not magneto either, u have no proof and i have no proof, lol , i don't like to go by potential many characters have potential however for what ever reason they do not perform so my logic is until they do it means nothing thats all
#44 Posted by WeaponX510 (1096 posts) - - Show Bio

yup just because he hasnt doesnt mean he cant
 
and he has blocked regular lightning

#45 Posted by capall (8206 posts) - - Show Bio
@WeaponX510 said:
"yup just because he hasnt doesnt mean he cant  and he has blocked regular lightning "

lol, it dones't mean he can either and again thor's lighting is not regular lighting
#46 Posted by Lance Uppercut (23226 posts) - - Show Bio
@WeaponX510 said:
" yup just because he hasnt doesnt mean he cant  and he has blocked regular lightning "
He has a point though, it is lightning from a different source.
#47 Posted by WeaponX510 (1096 posts) - - Show Bio
@Lance Uppercut said:
" @WeaponX510 said:
" yup just because he hasnt doesnt mean he cant  and he has blocked regular lightning "
He has a point though, it is lightning from a different source. "
true but its magneto supppose to be able to control all that stuff regardless of the source
#48 Posted by sevennames27 (1589 posts) - - Show Bio
@Lance Uppercut said:
" @sevennames27 said:
" @acewasp23 said:
"

Fantasma Ghost says:

"Darth Balls says:
"Legendary Bio Vishanti says:
"Wow, this guy sucks more then I do. Imagine that, *sarcastically says* Oh yeah, a person who controls metal can beat **THE** God of Thunder."
He could thor s hammer is made of metal even if magneto couldnt pick it up which i doubt he couldnt hes 1 of the strongest mutants in the world."
God, help them please. And another thing, there is no way in hell that Batman can beat Spiderman, unless he has prep time. And still..."

so what does batman have to do with this thread?

he has a point about the hammer being metal, Graviton was able to hold thors hammer down only using gravity magneto could increase the hammers magnetic pull forcing it down to earth.

"
The Hammer is made from Stone!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! "
It's made from Uru. Uru = metal. You fail. "

Dude you ever hear of sarcasm?

#49 Posted by Lance Uppercut (23226 posts) - - Show Bio
@sevennames27 said:
" @Lance Uppercut said:
" @sevennames27 said:
" @acewasp23 said:
"

Fantasma Ghost says:

"Darth Balls says:
"Legendary Bio Vishanti says:
"Wow, this guy sucks more then I do. Imagine that, *sarcastically says* Oh yeah, a person who controls metal can beat **THE** God of Thunder."
He could thor s hammer is made of metal even if magneto couldnt pick it up which i doubt he couldnt hes 1 of the strongest mutants in the world."
God, help them please. And another thing, there is no way in hell that Batman can beat Spiderman, unless he has prep time. And still..."

so what does batman have to do with this thread?

he has a point about the hammer being metal, Graviton was able to hold thors hammer down only using gravity magneto could increase the hammers magnetic pull forcing it down to earth.

"
The Hammer is made from Stone!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! "
It's made from Uru. Uru = metal. You fail. "

Dude you ever hear of sarcasm?

"
Of course not. What kind of silly question is that?
#50 Posted by sevennames27 (1589 posts) - - Show Bio

Thor still has the Odin Force.................