Who wins this battle?

#2 Posted by torzone (423 posts) - - Show Bio

Sentry.

#3 Posted by ThatThorFan (951 posts) - - Show Bio

This has been done before.

#4 Posted by Nintendofied (14 posts) - - Show Bio

@torzone said:

Sentry.

Think so? I would think that Magento could control the iron in The Sentry's body, therefore, controlling him and how he would utilize his[The Sentry] powers.

#5 Posted by torzone (423 posts) - - Show Bio

Lmfao,

This happens to Magneto

#6 Posted by jeanroygrant (20191 posts) - - Show Bio

Sentry.

#7 Posted by VercingetorixTheGreat (2823 posts) - - Show Bio

Sentry is above Magneto's level. This deserves a COME ON MAN

#8 Posted by Nintendofied (14 posts) - - Show Bio

@torzone said:

Lmfao,

This happens to Magneto

I doubt The Sentry would even known when he is being manipulated by Magneto, i.e. Itachi vs Kabuto; Izanami.

#9 Posted by deadpool6_6_6 (1064 posts) - - Show Bio

sentry

#10 Posted by Nintendofied (14 posts) - - Show Bio

Quoting a poster on this forum; his name is 'kadeem'

Sentry's power do are energy based. His body contantains a massive amount of engergy which fuels the rest of his power, which is why Norman Osborn once referred to him as a living H-bomb. Magneto could use his mastery of the electromagnetic spectrum to manipulate or disturb the very energy that fuels Sentry, granting him the victory.

Quoted from HellionVulcan

Sentry body would have Iron in it & Magneto can manipulate that any way he wants as theres no way sentry couldn't have it in his body .

info - Magneto can control the traces of iron within organic matter, which allows him to have full control over an opponent's body. He can manipulate the iron-enriched blood-flow to one's brain to induce aneurysms or unconsciousness, alter thoughts and perceptions, or blank a person's mind completely. He can even remove ferrous compounds from the bloodstream entirely through a person's skin. Magneto has used his magnetic abilities to extract the Adamantium bonded to Wolverine's biomolecular skeletal structure.

so going by that Magneto can really mess sentry up really bad as he is a mental case at times

Pretty dope image of The Sentry.

#11 Posted by blackadamFTW (7867 posts) - - Show Bio

Sentry stomps.

#12 Posted by X_insignia1 (1395 posts) - - Show Bio

magneto dies a horrible death

#13 Posted by VercingetorixTheGreat (2823 posts) - - Show Bio

@Nintendofied said:

@torzone said:

Lmfao,

This happens to Magneto

I doubt The Sentry would even known when he is being manipulated by Magneto, i.e. Itachi vs Kabuto; Izanami.

Lol Itachi really pulled that win out his butt. That was PIS to the extreme, hopefully kabuto can break out or something. Also if Sasuke or anybody else one shots my main man tobi I will be pissed.

#14 Posted by Nefarious (22942 posts) - - Show Bio

Sentry curbstomp. 

Magneto is overestimated.

#15 Posted by venomoushatred1001 (12273 posts) - - Show Bio

@blackadamFTW said:

Sentry stomps.

#16 Posted by ShootingNova (19108 posts) - - Show Bio

Sentry moves too fast for Magneto to react. He dies in two seconds.

#17 Posted by Alexisonfire (57 posts) - - Show Bio

Sentry easily

#18 Posted by Killemall (18607 posts) - - Show Bio

@Nefarious said:

Sentry curbstomp. Magneto is overestimated.
#19 Posted by RyuHayabusa (2019 posts) - - Show Bio

@blackadamFTW said:

Sentry stomps.

#20 Posted by ShootingNova (19108 posts) - - Show Bio

@Nintendofied said:

@torzone said:

Sentry.

Think so? I would think that Magento could control the iron in The Sentry's body, therefore, controlling him and how he would utilize his[The Sentry] powers.

Sentry will have killed him before he can react, much less do this.

#21 Posted by SC (13405 posts) - - Show Bio

Magneto I could see winning. Sentry having the potential for incredible movement and reaction speed, doesn't mean Sentry constantly moves and reacts at that top speed like some bizarre child's projection of how things move. Off and on, off and on. Usain Bolt does not do cartwheels or roundhouse kicks the same speed as when he is running 100 meters. This is why in the majority of Sentry's depictions and conflicts with characters its not over from go (not as in he defeats them, he obviously holds back in many of them, but his success/failure rate in an action) which basically means if Magneto was fighting smart, he has enough time to generate a force field. One that he has constructed against many other characters with speed feats to match Sentry's. One force field we don't know how long Sentry can pummel against before breaking, but arguably enough time to mount an offense. Arguably because Magneto's force fields have withstood attacks from those with similar if not better strength feats than Sentry. So the big question is how and if Magneto can injure Sentry. Well from what we know of his electromagnetic powers (read not magnetic powers) we know he can potentially do a lot. Its potential that has actually been demonstrated a lot as well, with various feats. Kitty's bullet feat comes to mind. We know he can rip people and things apart. Unfortunately for Magneto its hard to gauge Proteus's physical durability, and the only other character that could come close to matching Sentry's durability/resiliency that Magneto has attacked with success and ripped apart is AOA Apocalypse. Potentially a weaker version of Poccy even if we know AOA Magneto was also weaker than his 616 counter part. Now his mainstream powers should work the same, if not better, there just aren't any good examples of him using that sort of offensive power output on regular consistency in that manner to know whether its a practical option for him to use often or in such a scenario opposed to Sentry.  

I would give Sentry better and bigger odds of winning more times than not though. 

#22 Posted by Petey_is_Spidey (3024 posts) - - Show Bio

Sentry.

I.A.T.

#23 Posted by Magethor (1054 posts) - - Show Bio

@SC said:

Magneto I could see winning. Sentry having the potential for incredible movement and reaction speed, doesn't mean Sentry constantly moves and reacts at that top speed like some bizarre child's projection of how things move. Off and on, off and on. Usain Bolt does not do cartwheels or roundhouse kicks the same speed as when he is running 100 meters. This is why in the majority of Sentry's depictions and conflicts with characters its not over from go (not as in he defeats them, he obviously holds back in many of them, but his success/failure rate in an action) which basically means if Magneto was fighting smart, he has enough time to generate a force field. One that he has constructed against many other characters with speed feats to match Sentry's. One force field we don't know how long Sentry can pummel against before breaking, but arguably enough time to mount an offense. Arguably because Magneto's force fields have withstood attacks from those with similar if not better strength feats than Sentry. So the big question is how and if Magneto can injure Sentry. Well from what we know of his electromagnetic powers (read not magnetic powers) we know he can potentially do a lot. Its potential that has actually been demonstrated a lot as well, with various feats. Kitty's bullet feat comes to mind. We know he can rip people and things apart. Unfortunately for Magneto its hard to gauge Proteus's physical durability, and the only other character that could come close to matching Sentry's durability/resiliency that Magneto has attacked with success and ripped apart is AOA Apocalypse. Potentially a weaker version of Poccy even if we know AOA Magneto was also weaker than his 616 counter part. Now his mainstream powers should work the same, if not better, there just aren't any good examples of him using that sort of offensive power output on regular consistency in that manner to know whether its a practical option for him to use often or in such a scenario opposed to Sentry. I would give Sentry better and bigger odds of winning more times than not though.

Pretty much this and well said.

#24 Posted by XiiX (9474 posts) - - Show Bio

@torzone said:

Sentry.