Magneto VS The Justice League

• 184 results

This topic is locked from further discussion.

Korg

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 8

#51  Edited By Korg
Pania said:
Eight years, (quietly notes the  movies came out in 2000).

You really are an ass.
Pania

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

User Lists: 2

#52  Edited By Pania

And you wandered into this thread for the specifi reason of having a fight with me.Korg said:

"Pania said:
Eight years, (quietly notes the  movies came out in 2000).

You really are an ass.
"
And you wandered into this thread with the specific purpose of having a fight with me. You haven't even attempted to have a discussion about the topic.
Korg

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 8

#53  Edited By Korg

I came in and offered my opinion early in the thread. I specifically tried to end it when you started your initial condescension. I'll stick to that now, and leave the thread.

zee crusher

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#54  Edited By zee crusher
Crimson Dominion said:
"Have you you forgotten about SUPERMAN, GREEN LANTERN, MARTIAN MANHUNTER and the FLASH?? JL curbstop. The x-men takes him out all the time.anyone of these four could single handedly beat magneto."
Have you forgotten supermans weak MM has telepathy which magneto would be immune to and flash can't do anything here?? This a win for magneto not for the jla. Please give me a valid reason how he loses?

Buckshot said:
"Flash, Superman, Wonder Woman and Martain Manhunter could take him down before he did anything. If for some reason the battle takes longer than that first second (and it shouldn't), Hal's ring can manipulate all kinds of energy, even magnetic fields, and he can do the thing Methos likes to mention, splitting every (or even one) atom in Magneto's body with a thought. Martian Manhunter (and Flash or Superman) could phase through Magneto's forcefield (or smash through it) and into his body. Atom could shrink through it (he can shrink through everything else, why not) and into Magneto. If someone gets Magneto's helmet off MM or Aquaman could get into his mind. Hawkeye might even be helpful, he could use his phantom zone arrow or give it to someone faster and let them use it."

Not true. Logically like out of the vine heros don't just blitz a villain or they aren't able to blitz villains like the way they are thought to. Those four you named could be taken out by magneto. The only one that is a true threat is MM. He can phase. The thing you said about gl mean magneto can pull the iron out of his body I don't know why you forgot he could do this.

Either way magneto wins this he could use all there weapons against them for some odd reason you guys make it like magneto will stand there and take all the attacks and he will just use that one defense.
Sparda

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#55  Edited By Sparda
zee crusher said:
"Crimson Dominion said:
"Have you you forgotten about SUPERMAN, GREEN LANTERN, MARTIAN MANHUNTER and the FLASH?? JL curbstop. The x-men takes him out all the time.anyone of these four could single handedly beat magneto."
Have you forgotten supermans weak MM has telepathy which magneto would be immune to and flash can't do anything here?? This a win for magneto not for the jla. Please give me a valid reason how he loses?

Buckshot said:
"Flash, Superman, Wonder Woman and Martain Manhunter could take him down before he did anything. If for some reason the battle takes longer than that first second (and it shouldn't), Hal's ring can manipulate all kinds of energy, even magnetic fields, and he can do the thing Methos likes to mention, splitting every (or even one) atom in Magneto's body with a thought. Martian Manhunter (and Flash or Superman) could phase through Magneto's forcefield (or smash through it) and into his body. Atom could shrink through it (he can shrink through everything else, why not) and into Magneto. If someone gets Magneto's helmet off MM or Aquaman could get into his mind. Hawkeye might even be helpful, he could use his phantom zone arrow or give it to someone faster and let them use it."

Not true. Logically like out of the vine heros don't just blitz a villain or they aren't able to blitz villains like the way they are thought to. Those four you named could be taken out by magneto. The only one that is a true threat is MM. He can phase. The thing you said about gl mean magneto can pull the iron out of his body I don't know why you forgot he could do this.

Either way magneto wins this he could use all there weapons against them for some odd reason you guys make it like magneto will stand there and take all the attacks and he will just use that one defense.
"
How is Superman "weak"? He's strong enough to flatten Mags with a few hits, and he's fast enough to make a move before Magneto can form a suitable defense. Same goes for Wonder Woman, Martian Manhunter, and Flash has phasing and whatnot.
Pania

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#56  Edited By Pania

If Magneto does not know that Superman's powers are solar dependent , I really don't see where he has much of a chance against Supes, who is a lot stronger than anyone in the M.U. (with the possible exception of WWHulk). While Magneto may be able to hold Superman off for a while (and his shields have taken hits from guys like Thor and other strong men in the M.U.) , maybe chuck him far out into space a couple times, maybe try to rip him in half and discover that Superman' tissues are superdense and he can't, Superman's sheer endurance is going to grind him down.

Now, if it were just the two of them. Magneto might find a way to manipulate solar radition to cut Superman off, but it's not just the two of them. While he's figuring out how to deal with the obvious threat, he has the rest of the Justice league on him. Magneto can fight off multiple opponents, but he's never faced a team this powerful (or for that matter, this well coordinated).

Pania

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#57  Edited By Pania

If Magneto knew what he was walking into, I can see a series of attacks that might take out members of the J.L. Manipulating WW bracelets, field radiation and electrical attacks, the traversable wormholes, iron in the blood, etc. I just don't know if he can pull them off fast enough with the Flash and Supes in play.

With both parties informed of their opponents, I think Magneto might have a slight advantage because they will come to the conclusion that they are dealing with a second Dr. Polaris, when in fact Magneto is a lot more powerful with a lot more tricks up his sleeve. I still have real doubts whether or not it would be enough, but it would be one hell of a fight.

If everyone walks in uninformed, I think the best results Magneto could hope for here is to stall them long enough to effect a strategic withdrawal (ie. hit that traversable wormhole and run like hell).

Perfect Cell

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#58  Edited By Perfect Cell
Supreme Marvel said:
"Perfect Cell said:
"Magneto's forcefield can not phase through easily or even at all. It's purely solid, and perhaps solider than Superman's own flesh. Yes, the Silver Surfer can phase in and out of Invisible Woman's forcefield, but a forcefield created by light is not like a forcefield created by all the energies of the Magnetic Spectrum.

The best Flsh can do is wait until Superman pounds the Forcefield hard enough to fluctuate Magneto's concentration of the ForceField. But Magneto can't easily lose concentration; there needs to be a whole lot of malee going around for him to lose it.

Martian Hunter?, yes; a big possiblity, but it depends weither or not Magneto's moral and will power are at it's peak or not. Otherwise, Magneto would just vier off the telepathic assults.

Green Lantern. No... Not by himself anyway. Magneto too, can control all sorts of energies from different sources at will. However; any energy that has anything to do with Magnatism; Green Lanturn will fail becuase the Master of Magnetism will not share his powers to any one.

"
I'm just saying Superman, MM and Flash could all make a plan at superspeed where Magneto is still frozen. And the only way that people can't phase through his shield is if it was at the atomic level, if not people can phase through.

Your giving Magneto way, way to much credit.
"

No, i'm not.. Magneto can control his powers at sub-atomic levels. If Magneto enters the Justice League building by suprise with his forcefield on (at the max). Even if Flash takes speed away off Magneto; the forcefield would still be on; and despite how fast Superman or the Flash can vibrate their molicules to phase through objects; there would be no opening for their molicules to pass through. It would be a solid wall of anti-matter barrior. (anti-matter + matter molicules = turn into nothing)

Sparda

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#59  Edited By Sparda
Perfect Cell said:
"Supreme Marvel said:
"Perfect Cell said:
"Magneto's forcefield can not phase through easily or even at all. It's purely solid, and perhaps solider than Superman's own flesh. Yes, the Silver Surfer can phase in and out of Invisible Woman's forcefield, but a forcefield created by light is not like a forcefield created by all the energies of the Magnetic Spectrum.

The best Flsh can do is wait until Superman pounds the Forcefield hard enough to fluctuate Magneto's concentration of the ForceField. But Magneto can't easily lose concentration; there needs to be a whole lot of malee going around for him to lose it.

Martian Hunter?, yes; a big possiblity, but it depends weither or not Magneto's moral and will power are at it's peak or not. Otherwise, Magneto would just vier off the telepathic assults.

Green Lantern. No... Not by himself anyway. Magneto too, can control all sorts of energies from different sources at will. However; any energy that has anything to do with Magnatism; Green Lanturn will fail becuase the Master of Magnetism will not share his powers to any one.

"
I'm just saying Superman, MM and Flash could all make a plan at superspeed where Magneto is still frozen. And the only way that people can't phase through his shield is if it was at the atomic level, if not people can phase through.

Your giving Magneto way, way to much credit.
"

No, i'm not.. Magneto can control his powers at sub-atomic levels. If Magneto enters the Justice League building by suprise with his forcefield on (at the max). Even if Flash takes speed away off Magneto; the forcefield would still be on; and despite how fast Superman or the Flash can vibrate their molicules to phase through objects; there would be no opening for their molicules to pass through. It would be a solid wall of anti-matter barrior. (anti-matter + matter molicules = turn into nothing)

"

And he's going to enter the headquarters with Martian Manhunter sensing it? Sure, Magneto can resist telepaths, but MM will be able to sense him with his powerful psychic abilities.
Perfect Cell

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#60  Edited By Perfect Cell

Ok, change of plot...

Magneto is not robbing a bank of any sort which brings the Justice League to him.

Magneto actually planned to hunt them down all at once. With the prep-time he converted studies of his opponents to a almost garenteed winning for himself.

No, he doesn't have kryptonite at his disposal... He is well aware that he can always suppress Superman with a forcefield (Hulk & Juggernaut can't break the forcesfield why should Superman)

Due to Magneto's studies of Martian Manhunter, He should know that even though Martian Manhunter would "feel" the presenced of "danger" heading it's way (He won't sense it's Magneto becuase he would know who Magneto is) it would be already too late for Manhunter to get ready and alert the others; becuase Magneto would already be at the front door.

Magneto can (just like Super Boy) creat a thin layer of forcefield (though Super Boy uses TK, not EM) on his skin allowing him to lift over 100 tons (depending on his physical and mental condition)

And given the fact of prep-time for Magneto... There's already a miniture blackhole near the Justice League building making making intense gravity fields making it harder for the weaker of the Justice League to even move due to the gravity conditions.

fireknight

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#61  Edited By fireknight

Magneto win's as long superman is somewher else but he is bye bye magnes

Perfect Cell

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#62  Edited By Perfect Cell

The basic question is, if that Magneto is fit to be a formible adversary against the Justice League team. Of course he can loose in multiple ways, but I say it is possible he could at least wear them down at the point of critical before he is taken out. That what I mean by formible adversary.

Avatar image for crimson_dominion
Crimson Dominion

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#63  Edited By Crimson Dominion

Magneto is not a formidible adversary for the league.

Perfect Cell

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#64  Edited By Perfect Cell
Crimson Dominion said:
"Magneto is not a formidible adversary for the league. "

And Lex Luthor is???

Magneto is not just smarter than Lex; He's more powerful than Lex in every aspect.

SeSAW

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#65  Edited By SeSAW

Exactly as i stated before and yall forget mags got a force field to stop all of the speed blitz and MM phasing he can use that while at the same time wrecking the league. Actually he might beat that team in the picture.

Avatar image for crimson_dominion
Crimson Dominion

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#66  Edited By Crimson Dominion

Perfect Cell said:

"Crimson Dominion said:
"Magneto is not a formidible adversary for the league. "

And Lex Luthor is???

Magneto is not just smarter than Lex; He's more powerful than Lex in every aspect.

"

How is Magneto smarter than Lex???

SeSAW

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#67  Edited By SeSAW

Magneto rules his own country that he forced the UN to give to him. Basically whatever Lex has done Mags has trumped him, Mags is in company with Dr Doom and such Lex aint hes in the company of Grodd 

Sparda

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#68  Edited By Sparda
SeSAW said:
"Exactly as i stated before and yall forget mags got a force field to stop all of the speed blitz and MM phasing he can use that while at the same time wrecking the league. Actually he might beat that team in the picture."
How can he put up the force-field if he has to think about doing it first, and the League can move faster than he thinks?

Perfect Cell
said:
"Ok, change of plot...

Magneto is not robbing a bank of any sort which brings the Justice League to him.

Magneto actually planned to hunt them down all at once. With the prep-time he converted studies of his opponents to a almost garenteed winning for himself.

No, he doesn't have kryptonite at his disposal... He is well aware that he can always suppress Superman with a forcefield (Hulk & Juggernaut can't break the forcesfield why should Superman)

Due to Magneto's studies of Martian Manhunter, He should know that even though Martian Manhunter would "feel" the presenced of "danger" heading it's way (He won't sense it's Magneto becuase he would know who Magneto is) it would be already too late for Manhunter to get ready and alert the others; becuase Magneto would already be at the front door.

Magneto can (just like Super Boy) creat a thin layer of forcefield (though Super Boy uses TK, not EM) on his skin allowing him to lift over 100 tons (depending on his physical and mental condition)

And given the fact of prep-time for Magneto... There's already a miniture blackhole near the Justice League building making making intense gravity fields making it harder for the weaker of the Justice League to even move due to the gravity conditions.
"

Oh yeah, and this plot just totally rigged the entire fight in Mag's favour. You wanna see him win, I suppose.
SeSAW

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#69  Edited By SeSAW

Look man most of the time Mags already coming to battle in his force field before he even sees the enemy. And second that rediculous saying they could move faster than he thinks cuz if they get ran up on they first have to look and anylyze the situation thats just the way heros work, cuz if you don't check tings out you might speed blitz  one of your friends.

Sparda

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#70  Edited By Sparda
SeSAW said:
"Look man most of the time Mags already coming to battle in his force field before he even sees the enemy. And second that rediculous saying they could move faster than he thinks cuz if they get ran up on they first have to look and anylyze the situation thats just the way heros work, cuz if you don't check tings out you might speed blitz  one of your friends."

You were saying that he could put up the force-field in the original scenario, that's what I was responding to.

Second, yes, they can do it, since half of them move close to light-speed. They are extremely well co-ordinated, there is absolutely no way that Flash, Superman, Wonder Woman, or Martian Manhunter will hit eachother. They have constant mental contact due to MM's telepathy.
Pania

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#71  Edited By Pania

Point for SeSaw, Magneto is pretty paranoid. If he's in a situation he is the slightest unsure of (like walking down a public street), his force field is on.

But I agree that the only way for Magneto to win this fight would be if he was given an unfair advantage.

Sparda

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#72  Edited By Sparda
Pania said:
"Point for SeSaw, Magneto is pretty paranoid. If he's in a situation he is the slightest unsure of (like walking down a public street), his force field is on.

But I agree that the only way for Magneto to win this fight would be if he was given an unfair advantage.
"

Question about his force-field: Is it really impenetrable? I mean, totally?

If you have the people who moved the moon slugging at it, isn't it going to crack under the pressure?
SeSAW

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#73  Edited By SeSAW

I doubt physically it can be broken ( maybe by Supes with all his might) but extreme forms of energy can penitrate it.

Sparda

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#74  Edited By Sparda
SeSAW said:
"I doubt physically it can be broken ( maybe by Supes with all his might) but extreme forms of energy can penitrate it."

Well, that's probably where Hal "Can make supernova explosions" Jordan comes in, I guess.
SeSAW

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#75  Edited By SeSAW

Maybe if he still has his ring then

Perfect Cell

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#76  Edited By Perfect Cell
Sparda said:
"SeSAW said:
"Exactly as i stated before and yall forget mags got a force field to stop all of the speed blitz and MM phasing he can use that while at the same time wrecking the league. Actually he might beat that team in the picture."
How can he put up the force-field if he has to think about doing it first, and the League can move faster than he thinks?

Perfect Cell
said:
"Ok, change of plot...

"

Oh yeah, and this plot just totally rigged the entire fight in Mag's favour. You wanna see him win, I suppose."

I don't -want- him to win. I just want him to survive long enough and weaken his oppenents enough to be a formitalbe adversary. I'm sure the Justice League will win, but the question is, can they win easily? I say the answer is no.
Pania

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#77  Edited By Pania
Sparda said:
"Pania said:
"Point for SeSaw, Magneto is pretty paranoid. If he's in a situation he is the slightest unsure of (like walking down a public street), his force field is on.

"

If you have the people who moved the moon slugging at it, isn't it going to crack under the pressure?"
No it is not completely impenetrable. Granted, it has taken hits from Marvel heavy hitters like Thor and the She-Hulk (at once), and has survived a nuclear blast  was relative ease, but since Supes is more powerful than anyone in the M.U. I think that it could crack after a few hits. It is after all, dependent on Magneto's concentration and physical condition. It might survive a couple hits from Supes, but no way Magneto could keep it up indefinitely. Especially where Superman and the JL have other attacks they would be making at the same time.
Sparda

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#78  Edited By Sparda
SeSAW said:
"Maybe if he still has his ring then"

I think he would. Maybe that's the formulated plan by the JLA? They have most of the group temporarily distracts Magneto by rushing him (like Superman, WW, Batman, etc), while MM co-ordinates with his mental abilities. While Magneto is busy (by busy, I mean like 3 or so seconds which will be enough for Hal to make a move), Hal sends a powerful concentrated blast around Magento which blows open his force-field, allowing Flash and MM to move in andd launch the serious attacks while the opportunity is still there. I have no doubt they could pull off something like this, after working so long together and with Bruce's tactical genius on-hand, I'm sure they could work with it.
Sparda

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#79  Edited By Sparda
Perfect Cell said:
"Sparda said:
"SeSAW said:

Perfect Cell
said:
"Ok, change of plot...

"

Oh yeah, and this plot just totally rigged the entire fight in Mag's favour. You wanna see him win, I suppose."

I don't -want- him to win. I just want him to survive long enough and weaken his oppenents enough to be a formitalbe adversary. I'm sure the Justice League will win, but the question is, can they win easily? I say the answer is no."
Eh, changing your scenario after the fight had been going for so long just made it appear that way. Sorry if I snapped.

Pania said:
"Sparda said:
"Pania said:

"

If you have the people who moved the moon slugging at it, isn't it going to crack under the pressure?"
No it is not completely impenetrable. Granted, it has taken hits from Marvel heavy hitters like Thor and the She-Hulk (at once), and has survived a nuclear blast  was relative ease, but since Supes is more powerful than anyone in the M.U. I think that it could crack after a few hits. It is after all, dependent on Magneto's concentration and physical condition. It might survive a couple hits from Supes, but no way Magneto could keep it up indefinitely. Especially where Superman and the JL have other attacks they would be making at the same time.
"

Ah, then Hal's powerful blasts could probably open it up, then.
Pania

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#80  Edited By Pania

I think Hal would have a harder time breaking his force field then that.  We are talking about a force field that survived the blast from two tactical nukes. (Solar energy, you have to remember, is EM energy.)

I think the key in this fight would be the Flash. Without knowing what "Speed force" is, I have no idea wether or not Magneto can affect him at all.

Sparda

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#81  Edited By Sparda
Pania said:
"I think Hal would have a harder time breaking his force field then that.  We are talking about a force field that survived the blast from two tactical nukes. (Solar energy, you have to remember, is EM energy.)

I think the key in this fight would be the Flash. Without knowing what "Speed force" is, I have no idea wether or not Magneto can affect him at all.
"

Is a exploding star solar energy? (Seriously, I don't know)
Perfect Cell

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#82  Edited By Perfect Cell
Sparda said:
"Pania said:

"

Magneto can control his powers at sub-atomic levels. If Magneto enters the Justice League building by suprise with his forcefield on (at the max). Even if Flash takes speed away off Magneto; the forcefield would still be on; and despite how fast Superman or the Flash can vibrate their molicules to phase through objects; there would be no opening for their molicules to pass through. It would be a solid wall of anti-matter barrior. (anti-matter + matter molicules = turn into nothing)

In other words. His forcefield is by scientifical means impenetrable. And due to the EM Spectrum, his forcefield can also be sound proof too (EM Spectrum = frequency = radio waves = sound) [Which answers the question: How is it possible that Magneto's ear drums don't bleed after being assulted with many LOUD conventional weaponary]

zee crusher

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#83  Edited By zee crusher

Magneto wins this really. The only real threat is MM he can phase through him. Flash can phase through magnetos shield to but then magneto can also trap him in a cage of fire right? Superman is way to weak to break his shield as seen when magneto first fought Thor he said after several hits his shield would eventually break. Superman doesn't hit that hard or anybody else on that team. The Gl and his little molecular thing won't do as much damage as magneto pullin out his Iron. I'm sure that would hurt alot more and probably even be done alot faster. Also Magneto can control other forms of energy including light which mean he can control the gls light.

Batmans own weapos would be his downfall because magneto would simply use it against im.
Green arrows arrows I'm sure aren't made of plastic so when he shows then magneto would redirect them right back to him.
Aquaman could do some damage like Mm since he could control the water inside magneto like he did to zoom.
Flash is fast but still.
Wonder woman would die and beat up everybody else she has metal braclets for you dc fanboys which means she won't be hittin him.

Perfect Cell

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#84  Edited By Perfect Cell
Sparda said:
"SeSAW said:

I think he would. Maybe that's the formulated plan by the JLA? They have most of the group temporarily distracts Magneto by rushing him (like Superman, WW, Batman, etc), while MM co-ordinates with his mental abilities. While Magneto is busy (by busy, I mean like 3 or so seconds which will be enough for Hal to make a move), Hal sends a powerful concentrated blast around Magento which blows open his force-field, allowing Flash and MM to move in andd launch the serious attacks while the opportunity is still there. I have no doubt they could pull off something like this, after working so long together and with Bruce's tactical genius on-hand, I'm sure they could work with it."

Thank you! That's what I was looking for! =)
Sparda

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#85  Edited By Sparda
zee crusher said:
"Magneto wins this really. The only real threat is MM he can phase through him. Flash can phase through magnetos shield to but then magneto can also trap him in a cage of fire right? Superman is way to weak to break his shield as seen when magneto first fought Thor he said after several hits his shield would eventually break. Superman doesn't hit that hard or anybody else on that team. The Gl and his little molecular thing won't do as much damage as magneto pullin out his Iron. I'm sure that would hurt alot more and probably even be done alot faster. Also Magneto can control other forms of energy including light which mean he can control the gls light.

Batmans own weapos would be his downfall because magneto would simply use it against im.
Green arrows arrows I'm sure aren't made of plastic so when he shows then magneto would redirect them right back to him.
Aquaman could do some damage like Mm since he could control the water inside magneto like he did to zoom.
Flash is fast but still.
Wonder woman would die and beat up everybody else she has metal braclets for you dc fanboys which means she won't be hittin him."
Did you read my scenario?
King_Saturn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#86  Edited By King_Saturn
I dont know how Magneto could win here against the Justice League
zee crusher

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#87  Edited By zee crusher
Sparda said:
"zee crusher said:
"Magneto wins this really. The only real threat is MM he can phase through him. Flash can phase through magnetos shield to but then magneto can also trap him in a cage of fire right? Superman is way to weak to break his shield as seen when magneto first fought Thor he said after several hits his shield would eventually break. Superman doesn't hit that hard or anybody else on that team. The Gl and his little molecular thing won't do as much damage as magneto pullin out his Iron. I'm sure that would hurt alot more and probably even be done alot faster. Also Magneto can control other forms of energy including light which mean he can control the gls light.

Flash is fast but still.
Wonder woman would die and beat up everybody else she has metal braclets for you dc fanboys which means she won't be hittin him."
Did you even read my scenario at all?
"

I did when I first posted but then people kept saying dumb stuff and made it sound like magneto wouldn't even budge so I said forget it and changed it up. It got annoyin when they kep say the jl would do all the moves.
Sparda

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#88  Edited By Sparda
Perfect Cell said:
"Sparda said:
"SeSAW said:

I think he would. Maybe that's the formulated plan by the JLA? They have most of the group temporarily distracts Magneto by rushing him (like Superman, WW, Batman, etc), while MM co-ordinates with his mental abilities. While Magneto is busy (by busy, I mean like 3 or so seconds which will be enough for Hal to make a move), Hal sends a powerful concentrated blast around Magento which blows open his force-field, allowing Flash and MM to move in andd launch the serious attacks while the opportunity is still there. I have no doubt they could pull off something like this, after working so long together and with Bruce's tactical genius on-hand, I'm sure they could work with it."

Thank you! That's what I was looking for! =)
"

No problemo.
Pania

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#89  Edited By Pania
Sparda said:
"Pania said:
"I think Hal would have a harder time breaking his force field then that.  We are talking about a force field that survived the blast from two tactical nukes. (Solar energy, you have to remember, is EM energy.)

"

Is a exploding star solar energy? (Seriously, I don't know)"
Yeah, it is. At least in part. The our sun is a star. I'm just not sure if the energies released in a nova explosion are the same as those the sun uses in it's normal hydro-nuclear "engine".
Sparda

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#90  Edited By Sparda
Pania said:
"Sparda said:
"Pania said:

"

Yeah, it is. At least in part. The our sun is a star.
"
I actually just realized that since the explosions were formed out of the Lantern Ring's energy, it shouldn't have the properties of a star in the first place, lol. Silly me.

Thanks for answering my question though.
SeSAW

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#91  Edited By SeSAW

Flash is really a non factor in this, i can see him dodeging stuff just like against the Dr. Supes can't really break Mags shield its pure magnetic energy and he would injure himself trying to touch it, as well as MM can't phase thru it cuz its energy. Like i said before GL is thereonly hope 

Perfect Cell

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#92  Edited By Perfect Cell
Pania said:
"Sparda said:
"Pania said:

"

Yeah, it is. At least in part. The our sun is a star. I'm just not sure if the energies released in a nova explosion are the same as those the sun uses in it's normal hydro-nuclear "engine".
"

No, however it does release some; but most of the explosion itself is anti-matter. Some scientist say that due to the paralell Universe theory when a star in one universe turns into a supernova, that very same star in another is imploding (blackhole) in the 2nd universe. So basically one star sucks matter in (blackhole). Crunches it into nothingness reconverts it into anti-nutrons,proton, and electrons before it's parallel cousin (supernova) spits it out.

nix_smoke

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#93  Edited By nix_smoke

If superman is the man of steel, magneto can just squish him. HAHAHA!

Perfect Cell

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#94  Edited By Perfect Cell
nix_smoke said:
"If superman is the man of steel, magneto can just squish him. HAHAHA!
"

I think his blood is made out of steel.... Not iron lmao!
Avatar image for deactivated-5f10a0c8ad118
deactivated-5f10a0c8ad118

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 9

User Lists: 5

Justice Leauge FTW

Johnny_Nemesis

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#96  Edited By Johnny_Nemesis

Ridiculous fight
5 members of the JLA could solo

Mags dies a horrible horrible death

Psyker star

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 5

#97  Edited By Psyker star

Yep super man could beat him alone so magneto would lose

xan84

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#98  Edited By xan84

JLA
MrDirector786

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

User Lists: 4

#99  Edited By MrDirector786

You have to be kidding me.......... Superman would take him on his own, Green Lantern could own him on his own, Wonder Woman could own him on her own. The whole team is completely unnecessary. Those three could beat him themselves.

xbuilder

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#100  Edited By xbuilder

Aquaman can beat him.