Magneto VS The Justice League

• 184 results

This topic is locked from further discussion.

Perfect Cell

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By Perfect Cell

Magneto has proved his worth multiple times taking on entire teams by himself. Would he be a formible adversary against the whole Justice League team?

SeSAW

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2  Edited By SeSAW

Yeah cuz he knows how to use his powers so well. They could evntually beat him but they will have to use there combined might.

zee crusher

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#3  Edited By zee crusher

Magneto wins. Batmans belt, wonder womans weapons, and lastly green arrows stuff would all be at his domain. He could use there own weapons to kill different memembers really lol.

Avatar image for crimson_dominion
Crimson Dominion

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By Crimson Dominion

Have you you forgotten about SUPERMAN, GREEN LANTERN, MARTIAN MANHUNTER and the FLASH?? JL curbstop. The x-men takes him out all the time.anyone of these four could single handedly beat magneto.

Avatar image for buckshotwashere
BuckshotWasHere

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

User Lists: 51

#5  Edited By BuckshotWasHere  Moderator

Flash, Superman, Wonder Woman and Martain Manhunter could take him down before he did anything. If for some reason the battle takes longer than that first second (and it shouldn't), Hal's ring can manipulate all kinds of energy, even magnetic fields, and he can do the thing Methos likes to mention, splitting every (or even one) atom in Magneto's body with a thought. Martian Manhunter (and Flash or Superman) could phase through Magneto's forcefield (or smash through it) and into his body. Atom could shrink through it (he can shrink through everything else, why not) and into Magneto. If someone gets Magneto's helmet off MM or Aquaman could get into his mind. Hawkeye might even be helpful, he could use his phantom zone arrow or give it to someone faster and let them use it.

brainiac 1.0

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By brainiac 1.0

Justice League.

Korg

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 8

#7  Edited By Korg

Magneto gets his clock cleaned. He needs some formidable allies to even make this fight interesting.

Pania

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

User Lists: 2

#8  Edited By Pania

Yeah, this goes to Justice League. It's highly questionable if Magneto could win just against Flash, MM, or Supes by themselves. With all of them ganging up on him? It's a curb stomp.

But that's the joy of living in the DC universe: Science goes out the window! Whee!

Though once again, in the 616 the helmet does not have anything to do with Magneto's ability to deflect telepathic attacks. He does it by force of will (See X-Men Vol. 2 #25, in which Magneto held off Xavier and Jean Grey's combined telepathic assault while fighting off a bunch of other X-Men, all without his helmet .) The helmet deflecting telepathy was just a convention for the films.

SeSAW

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By SeSAW

Don't get me wrong they probably would eventually beat him but Mags is smarter than all of them. First of all there aint gonna be no speed blitzing, no TP attacks and pretty much no energy attacks of any kind don't forget he has a force field and the only member on that picture who can have a great impact on the fight is Green Lantern. He could just BFR everyone else with things from the environment

Pania

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By Pania

Well, the Justice League has Batman, that equalizes the playing field tactically.

King_Saturn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By King_Saturn
Justice League would win here
Korg

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By Korg

Pania said:

"Though once again, in the 616 the helmet does not have anything to do with Magneto's ability to deflect telepathic attacks. He does it by force of will (See X-Men Vol. 2 #25, in which Magneto held off Xavier and Jean Grey's combined telepathic assault while fighting off a bunch of other X-Men, all without his helmet .) The helmet deflecting telepathy was just a convention for the films."
Yeah, the helmet is just a fashion statement. It has been shown countless times that the helmet is Magneto's primary defense against telepathic assault. In X-Men #25 he gets mind-wiped by Xavier. Not seeing a whole lot of telepathic resistance by willpower there. Quiksilver had to remove his helmet, though.
Supreme Marvel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 10

#13  Edited By Supreme Marvel
SeSAW said:
"Don't get me wrong they probably would eventually beat him but Mags is smarter than all of them. First of all there aint gonna be no speed blitzing, no TP attacks and pretty much no energy attacks of any kind don't forget he has a force field and the only member on that picture who can have a great impact on the fight is Green Lantern. He could just BFR everyone else with things from the environment"

The Flash could manipulate his molecules and phase through same with MM. Then take the helmet off, he would be open to mind attacks. Magneto maybe smart but he can't think faster than Superman, Flash and Martian Manhunter. And The Atom could shrink to his atom size and what would Magneto do to him then he cant attack what he can't see. Plus I seriously doubt this "Force Field" could withstand the brute force of a high impacted punch from Superman. I have many other ways in which Magneto can lose.
Perfect Cell

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By Perfect Cell

Magneto's forcefield can not phase through easily or even at all. It's purely solid, and perhaps solider than Superman's own flesh. Yes, the Silver Surfer can phase in and out of Invisible Woman's forcefield, but a forcefield created by light is not like a forcefield created by all the energies of the Magnetic Spectrum.

The best Flsh can do is wait until Superman pounds the Forcefield hard enough to fluctuate Magneto's concentration of the ForceField. But Magneto can't easily lose concentration; there needs to be a whole lot of malee going around for him to lose it.

Martian Hunter?, yes; a big possiblity, but it depends weither or not Magneto's moral and will power are at it's peak or not. Otherwise, Magneto would just vier off the telepathic assults.

Green Lantern. No... Not by himself anyway. Magneto too, can control all sorts of energies from different sources at will. However; any energy that has anything to do with Magnatism; Green Lanturn will fail becuase the Master of Magnetism will not share his powers to any one.

Hedatary

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By Hedatary

Telepathic assults will not work on him because of his helmet remember

pixelized

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#16  Edited By pixelized

yeah JLA

Supreme Marvel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By Supreme Marvel
Perfect Cell said:
"Magneto's forcefield can not phase through easily or even at all. It's purely solid, and perhaps solider than Superman's own flesh. Yes, the Silver Surfer can phase in and out of Invisible Woman's forcefield, but a forcefield created by light is not like a forcefield created by all the energies of the Magnetic Spectrum.

The best Flsh can do is wait until Superman pounds the Forcefield hard enough to fluctuate Magneto's concentration of the ForceField. But Magneto can't easily lose concentration; there needs to be a whole lot of malee going around for him to lose it.

Martian Hunter?, yes; a big possiblity, but it depends weither or not Magneto's moral and will power are at it's peak or not. Otherwise, Magneto would just vier off the telepathic assults.

Green Lantern. No... Not by himself anyway. Magneto too, can control all sorts of energies from different sources at will. However; any energy that has anything to do with Magnatism; Green Lanturn will fail becuase the Master of Magnetism will not share his powers to any one.

"
I'm just saying Superman, MM and Flash could all make a plan at superspeed where Magneto is still frozen. And the only way that people can't phase through his shield is if it was at the atomic level, if not people can phase through.

Your giving Magneto way, way to much credit.
Sparda

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18  Edited By Sparda
SeSAW said:
"Don't get me wrong they probably would eventually beat him but Mags is smarter than all of them. First of all there aint gonna be no speed blitzing, no TP attacks and pretty much no energy attacks of any kind don't forget he has a force field and the only member on that picture who can have a great impact on the fight is Green Lantern. He could just BFR everyone else with things from the environment"

Why would they not speed blitz him? It's the easiest thing to do, and many of them are capable of it. And don't use the writing argument.
Avatar image for terminal_velocity
Terminal Velocity

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

This is clearly going to the Justice League and the fact that some of you are making a case for Magneto winning this fight is just insane.
It shows a lack of effort to put a bit of research in, or maybe it just shows your blind faith in Marvel characters.

The X-Men overpower him at times and the Justice League are far far far more powerful than them. This isn't a fight it's a death sentence for Magneto. These types of battles are the most amusing because of the blind fan boys who post in them.

Oh and hey everyone who knows me, haven't been here for a while.

Supreme Marvel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20  Edited By Supreme Marvel
Terminal Velocity said:
"This is clearly going to the Justice League and the fact that some of you are making a case for Magneto winning this fight is just insane.
It shows a lack of effort to put a bit of research in, or maybe it just shows your blind faith in Marvel characters.

The X-Men overpower him at times and the Justice League are far far far more powerful than them. This isn't a fight it's a death sentence for Magneto. These types of battles are the most amusing because of the blind fan boys who post in them.

"
Hey dude, I know you.
Wait I think I see you just a few feet from me.
Sparda

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21  Edited By Sparda
Terminal Velocity said:
"This is clearly going to the Justice League and the fact that some of you are making a case for Magneto winning this fight is just insane.

"

I thought you were dead? :P
Avatar image for terminal_velocity
Terminal Velocity

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Sparda said:
"Terminal Velocity said:

"

I thought you were dead? :P"

Nope! Alive and kicking. I'm going to get Barry Flash to come post here again, it's funny to watch him make zero sense and pi$$ a ton of people off.

SeSAW

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23  Edited By SeSAW

What about his force field that's why they cant speed blitz him and Flash really ain't relevant in this fight not when Mags likes to stay in the air so much and what abou Hal Jordns ring Mags can pull that right off his finger.

Sparda

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24  Edited By Sparda
SeSAW said:
"What about his force field that's why they cant speed blitz him and Flash really ain't relevant in this fight not when Mags likes to stay in the air so much and what abou Hal Jordns ring Mags can pull that right off his finger. "
Their reflexes are exponentially faster, that's how they'll get past his force-field before he even thinks about putting it up.
Supreme Marvel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25  Edited By Supreme Marvel
SeSAW said:
"What about his force field that's why they cant speed blitz him and Flash really ain't relevant in this fight not when Mags likes to stay in the air so much and what abou Hal Jordns ring Mags can pull that right off his finger. "

It's all about speed. Yes he could take it off, but Hal can go at speeds Magento can't even think. Therefore he can't take it off.
Pania

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26  Edited By Pania
Korg said:
Pania said:
"Though once again, in the 616 the helmet does not have anything to do with Magneto's ability to deflect telepathic attacks. He does it by force of will (See X-Men Vol. 2 #25, in which Magneto held off Xavier and Jean Grey's combined telepathic assault while fighting off a bunch of other X-Men, all without his helmet .) The helmet deflecting telepathy was just a convention for the films."
Yeah, the helmet is just a fashion statement. It has been shown countless times that the helmet is Magneto's primary defense against telepathic assault. In X-Men #25 he gets mind-wiped by Xavier. Not seeing a whole lot of telepathic resistance by willpower there. Quiksilver had to remove his helmet, though."
Dude, actually read that comic. He held Jean and Charles off the entire time he was fighting Logan, Rogue, Gambit, and Quicksilver without his helmet. It was only after he yanked Logan's adamantium out that Charles lost it and wiped his mind.

Please show me these countless times that (OTHER THAN GRANT MORRISON'S NON-RESEARCHED IDIOCY) that the helmet was shown to reflect telepathic attacks. The helmet has been shown to help Magneto control minds, that dates back to the silver age and was confirmed in X-Men vs. Avenger mini, but he does not need it to block telepathy.

Hell, when Charles first met him in Uncanny #161, before Magnus was Magneto, Charles couldn't read his mind. That was what tipped him off that Magnus might be a mutant like himself.

"Telepathic assults will not work on him because of his helmet remember"

...Kids these days...

I freakin' hate Hollywood so much.

But back to the topic: Magneto still loses this one, rather badly I'm afraid.  His only option going against these heavy hitters would be for something complex, field attacks, traversable wormholes, etc. But with the Flash working for them, he can't do anything fast enough. Flash stops whatever Magneto has planned and the rest move in.
Ace High

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27  Edited By Ace High

Didn't Dr Polaris give the JLA a good run for their money at one point?

Korg

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28  Edited By Korg

Pania, I did read the comic. Your condescension does not warrant a polite rebuttal, so I shall make none at all.

Pania

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29  Edited By Pania

Somehow, I knew you would say that rather than back up what you claimed.

X-Men #25 (Helmet still on) : Jean: "We're inside his mind, but he's fighting us!"
Charles: "He's fighting himself Jean, fighting his past, we can use that turmoil against him."

Fight goes on, Magneto continues to resist Jean and Charles' telepathic attack, Pietro knocks Magneto helmet off, Magneto continues to resist, neither Jean nor Xavier notes any difference in Magneto's ability to resist them, only that they are grinding him down. Logan nearly eviscerates Magneto (again), Magneto removes Logan admantium, Charles loses and after a few minute of trying to get inside Magneto head again while they argue verbally, he finally wipes Magneto mind, wiping himself out in the process.

And a part of Magneto's rage and ego gets inside Charles head as he does it, sowing the seeds for Onslaught.

That what it takes to take Magneto out telepathically: The best telepath on the planet going at him full power, with no restraint.

Fantasma Ghost

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30  Edited By Fantasma Ghost
Korg said:
"Pania, I did read the comic. Your condescension does not warrant a polite rebuttal, so I shall make none at all."
That's because, you have none to make.
Ace High

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31  Edited By Ace High
Whats to stop Magneto doing this to the Justice League?

caption
caption
o
caption

Sparda

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32  Edited By Sparda

I don't see the beginning of that fight. Did Dr. Polaris get the drop on them?

Pania

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#33  Edited By Pania

Wow, that's pretty bad. I didn't realize that WW's magical bracelets could be controlled by magnetism.

And Magneto is more powerful than Dr. Polaris.

I guess it depends on how powerful Supes is written, because I can't see "Moon moving Superman" as being taken out by a single projectile like that. The Flash is also still in play, and without a definition of what "Speed force" is, I can't see Magneto affecting him.

Korg

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#34  Edited By Korg

Magneto has trained himself to be resistant to telepathic assault. Much like many of the X-Men. He possesses a strong will, which also helps. He designed the helmet specifically to protect himself further from psychic manipulation. Could he have resisted a full-out telepathic assault from Xavier and Jean Grey? Hell no. They were subtly trying to get him to realize what he was doing was wrong. Use his own emotions against him. Make him feel all the pain and suffering in his life over again. Jean debates with the Professor over the morality of what they are doing, even as they do it. Xavier tries to make him realize his judgement is faulty, and that Magneto's own mind is fighting itself, and re-writing his memories. Hardly a full-on telepathic assault. Not to mention Xavier wasn't close to full strength because of the suit he utilized. Jean pulls her support, forcing Xavier to take a more direct approach, right as Magneto rips out Wolverine's adamantium.

Kids these days...need everything spelled out for you.
Ace High

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#35  Edited By Ace High

Nope they try talking to him cause he is infected with joker gas, and thats what they get for their troubles.

Sparda

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#36  Edited By Sparda
Ace High said:
"Nope they try talking to him cause he is infected with joker gas, and thats what they get for their troubles.
"

And that's why. In a fight on these forums, they don't bother trying to talk first.
Pania

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#37  Edited By Pania
Korg said:
"Magneto has trained himself to be resistant to telepathic assault. Much like many of the X-Men. He possesses a strong will, which also helps. He designed the helmet specifically to protect himself further from psychic manipulation. Could he have resisted a full-out telepathic assault from Xavier and Jean Grey? Hell no. They were subtly trying to get him to realize what he was doing was wrong. Use his own emotions against him. Make him feel all the pain and suffering in his life over again. Jean debates with the Professor over the morality of what they are doing, even as they do it. Xavier tries to make him realize his judgement is faulty, and that Magneto's own mind is fighting itself, and re-writing his memories. Hardly a full-on telepathic assault. Not to mention Xavier wasn't close to full strength because of the suit he utilized. Jean pulls her support, forcing Xavier to take a more direct approach, right as Magneto rips out Wolverine's adamantium.

Kids these days...need everything spelled out for you.
"
Please quote me the comic in which Magneto says that his helmet has been designed to deflect telepathic attacks. (Other than Morrison, who obviously did not know jack-damn about the character.)

And Xavier did not attack Magneto "right as Magneto ripped out Logan's adamantium". It was 3 pages later. Jean debated Xavier, but she is also the one who notes that Magneto is fighting them when they are working in tandem.

I have the trade sitting here on my lap dude.

In X-Men Vol. 2 #2, the Cortez jacked Psylocke says, "The Force of the man! I could not come close to hurting him at my normal levels" Dr. Druid and Rogue (who stole Dr. Druids powers) also observed that the only way he could worm his way into Magneto mind was because he was distracted and Druid was hidden from his sight, that his mind was extraordinarily strong.

And isn't it odd that before Magnus had ever met a telepath, he had somehow trained himself to be resistant to them, as he was in Uncanny #161. It is also noteworthy that when he Nightcrawler ripped Magneto's helmet off in Uncanny #150, Magneto was still able to resist an attack from Phoenix. After he had taken a wicked right cross from Colossus square on the jaw.

Korg

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#38  Edited By Korg

I have the comic right here in my hand. I interpret it differently than you. You cannot stand it. I get it. You can't be wrong, can you? I'm not going to bother looking through scores of comics for an instance where Magneto mentions why he wears his helmet. You'll just dismiss it as bad writing, or an inconstancy. So why does magneto wear the helmet? And why does he freak out when it is removed? It's common knowledge.

Ace High

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#39  Edited By Ace High

@Sparda: Even so he is still using electromagnetic energy and that travels at the speed of light. If he knows they are coming I think the will be able to do what Polaris did,

Sparda

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#40  Edited By Sparda
Ace High said:
"@Sparda: Even so he is still using electromagnetic energy and that travels at the speed of light. If he knows they are coming I think the will be able to do what Polaris did,
"
Electromagnetic energy may move the speed of light, but his nerves don't. It's very much possible for the JL to speed blitz him before he can think. Besides, who's to say that he knows they're coming? For all we know, they could just be instantly transported to some place, told to kill the enemy, and then someone says "go".

And, still, even if he does know that they're coming, they won't try to talk to him-they'll go for the kill right away, I imagine.
Pania

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#41  Edited By Pania
Korg said:
"I have the comic right here in my hand. I interpret it differently than you. You cannot stand it. I get it. You can't be wrong, can you? I'm not going to bother looking through scores of comics for an instance where Magneto mentions why he wears his helmet. You'll just dismiss it as bad writing, or an inconstancy. So why does magneto wear the helmet? And why does he freak out when it is removed? It's common knowledge."

Please show me the comic in which Magneto "freaks out" when his helmet is removed. Please show me a comic in which Magneto says that helmet protects him from telepathic attack.

He wears the helmet because it hides his face, it makes him appear more inhuman and imposing. And at this point, it's a trademark. Like the red and purple uniform. ALL the "clothes" Magneto wears are actually micro-chain mail (New Mutants #52, Uncanny X-Men #210), he does not need to wear that red and purple costume, but he does anyway.
Ace High

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#42  Edited By Ace High

Well there was no clear battle indicators so I am going by what would give Magneto more of a chance rather than just having his ass handed to him. If he gets any time I don't see why he couldn't do to them what Polaris did. But I agree if the JLA come speeding out of nowhere at mach speeds then Magneto would get pasted.

Sparda

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#43  Edited By Sparda
Ace High said:
"Well there was no clear battle indicators so I am going by what would give Magneto more of a chance rather than just having his ass handed to him. If he gets any time I don't see why he couldn't do to them what Polaris did. But I agree if the JLA come speeding out of nowhere at mach speeds then Magneto would get pasted.
"

Eh, fair enough.

I'm kinda wondering what happened to the Flash there. He's speeding towards Polaris, and then he's just not there...?
Korg

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#44  Edited By Korg

Marvel.com's entry on Magneto say as much under Paraphernalia. As does this: http://en.marveldatabase.com/Magneto_%28Magnus%29

I know you will just say those are user-edited and someone just fabricated it, so I'll look up a few instances, just for you. May take a while, and sidetrack the conversation, but that seems like what you want anyway.
Pania

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#45  Edited By Pania
Sparda said:
"Ace High said:
"@Sparda: Even so he is still using electromagnetic energy and that travels at the speed of light. If he knows they are coming I think the will be able to do what Polaris did,
"
Electromagnetic energy may move the speed of light, but his nerves don't. It's very much possible for the JL to speed blitz him before he can think. Besides, who's to say that he knows they're coming? For all we know, they could just be instantly transported to some place, told to kill the enemy, and then someone says "go".

And, still, even if he does know that they're coming, they won't try to talk to him-they'll go for the kill right away, I imagine.
"

Well, actually Magneto's reaction times are greater than normal. X-Men Unlimited #2 listed his neural synapse firing rate at 1450% above normal. I doubt that is enough to be faster than the Flash, but he has shown himself to have fast enough reactions to beat the Marvel speedsters of Quicksilver and Northstar.
Sparda

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#46  Edited By Sparda

Pania said:

"Sparda said:
"Ace High said:
"

"

Well, actually Magneto's reaction times are greater than normal. X-Men Unlimited #2 listed his neural synapse firing rate at 1450% above normal. I doubt that is enough to be faster than the Flash, but he has shown himself to have fast enough reactions to beat the Marvel speedsters of Quicksilver and Northstar.
"

Well, Flash and Superman and the rest are a lot faster than Quicksilver (dunno bout Northstar, not familiar with the character), so I'm not sure if it will be enough.

Pania

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#47  Edited By Pania
Korg said:
"Marvel.com's entry on Magneto say as much under Paraphernalia. As does this: http://en.marveldatabase.com/Magneto_%28Magnus%29

I know you will just say those are user-edited and someone just fabricated it, so I'll look up a few instances, just for you. May take a while, and sidetrack the conversation, but that seems like what you want anyway.
"
A fan edited database. Fans like yourself who take their cues from the movies.

I mean, that database still has it listed that "It is unclear, however, whether he must draw magnetic force from outside himself (if so, then he can do so over vast distances), or whether he can also generate magnetic force from within himself. Nor is it clear whether Magneto's power is psionic or purely physiological in nature." When in fact the answer to both question has been made perfectly clear. He draws EM fields (the Earth's EM field extends far out into space) through his nervous system, and X-Men Unlimited #2 also made it clear that Magneto's ability is physiological.  Not psionic.

Come on man. I asked you for the comics.

And I'm sorry, but I just corrected a misapprehension, you were the one who decided to make this into a argument, including responding to me after claiming that you would stop.
Korg

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#48  Edited By Korg

True enough. I let you taunt me into it. I don't take any "cues" from the movies, fyi. I've been reading X-Men for about 8 years now, and it has always been my understanding that that is why he wears the helmet.

Pania

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#49  Edited By Pania
Sparda said:
"

Pania said:

"Sparda said:
"Ace High said:
"

"

"

Well, Flash and Superman and the rest are a lot faster than Quicksilver (dunno bout Northstar, not familiar with the character), so I'm not sure if it will be enough.

"
Yeah, I have severe doubts on that score as well. Northstar was faster than Quicksilver. Theoretically, because of how his power worked, he should have been able to reach 99% of the speed of light. But his body could only handle a fraction of that speed (breathing, wind friction). No one in the M.U. was as fast as the Flash.
Pania

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#50  Edited By Pania
Korg said:
"True enough. I let you and Fantasma taunt me into it. I don't take any "cues" from the movies, fyi. I've been reading X-Men for about 8 years now, and it has always been my understanding that that is why he wears the helmet."

Eight years, (quietly notes the  movies came out in 2000).

I've been reading them for 24 years. No, it has not been said anywhere that Magneto's helmet blocks telepathic attacks. He did install tech into the helmet that allowed him to control minds back in the silver age, which showed up again in X-men vs. the Avengers mini. But nothing has been said in the 616 about it deflecting telepathic attacks.