#1 Posted by mrtrevorguy (1198 posts) - - Show Bio

Magneto is Bloodlusted and at his top power, The team has morals on and is trying to KO Magneto. The Team includs, Captain America Spider-man (Peter Parker) Black Panther Archangel The Thing Colossus Cyclops Mr.Fantastic Iron Fist and Beast there is no prep. fight takes place on a planet made out of metal magneto is not allowed to destroy the planet, although he can rip pieces out or manipulate it. who wins?

#2 Posted by HyperViper97 (1342 posts) - - Show Bio

Cap gets obliterated, spidey gets obliterated, you know what I'm gonna save myself some time and just say magneto wins in an absurd spite stomp

#3 Posted by ImmortalT1000 (3170 posts) - - Show Bio

If these guys don't get prep, I don't see how they stand a chance against Magneto.

#4 Posted by Storm Calling (3574 posts) - - Show Bio

Magneto curbstomps.

#5 Posted by NeonGameWave (7712 posts) - - Show Bio

Magneto murderstomps.

#6 Posted by Bo88gdan (4397 posts) - - Show Bio

Magneto Ftw

#7 Posted by darkelf35 (518 posts) - - Show Bio

make the plannet .01% metal and you have a fight

#8 Posted by Kainboa (101 posts) - - Show Bio

Spite match.

Magneto wins

#9 Posted by logy5000 (5732 posts) - - Show Bio

I never knew Magneto was so powerful.

#10 Posted by spiderpool94 (467 posts) - - Show Bio

Magneto is on Loki and Doom level in terms of evil bad assessness. No prep? The team will be obliterated.

#11 Posted by sungod88 (204 posts) - - Show Bio

All types of Murderhaterape stomp spite for magneto. You put it on a planet made of metal and blud lusted him...Everyone dies horribly

#12 Posted by Vance Astro (91196 posts) - - Show Bio
@sungod88 said:
All types of Murderhaterape stomp spite for magneto. You put it on a planet made of metal and blud lusted him...Everyone dies horribly
Please don't use "rape" on the forums...
#13 Posted by XiiX (8011 posts) - - Show Bio

Magneto most likely.