Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By King_Saturn
Magneto
Magneto

VS

Supreme
Supreme

Who wins this fight in an all out battle ?  Can Supreme break the Force Fields of Magento  ?

Perfect Cell

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2  Edited By Perfect Cell

No. But he can shake the forcefield bubble around Magneto hard enough to make Magneto loose concentration.

King_Saturn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By King_Saturn
Perfect Cell said:
"No. But he can shake the forcefield bubble around Magneto hard enough to make Magneto loose concentration."
Thats what I was thinking. Do you think Magneto could actually defeat Supreme... how would he do it ?
Fantasma Ghost

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#4  Edited By Fantasma Ghost

Magneto cannot defeat, a Superman level character. He doesn't have the reaction time to defend or attack against him.

zee crusher

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By zee crusher

Well Supreme is basically Marvels superman with a few extras. He is also a silver age marvel supreman with telepathic powers. Can he break the force field? Yes but that would take several hits. Can magneto really do anything to him no. Supreme should win this after magneto is hurt to much from trying to defend himself. He can amp his strength up to 100 tons if he wanted to but then he'd be vulnerable to supremes hits.

Perfect Cell

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By Perfect Cell
King Saturn said:
"Perfect Cell said:
"No. But he can shake the forcefield bubble around Magneto hard enough to make Magneto loose concentration."
Thats what I was thinking. Do you think Magneto could actually defeat Supreme... how would he do it ?
"

I don't know Supreme as well. So i'm not certian. I can easily say Magneto, but that wouldn't be fair.

King_Saturn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By King_Saturn
Perfect Cell said:
"King Saturn said:
"Perfect Cell said:
"

I don't know Supreme as well. So i'm not certian. I can easily say Magneto, but that wouldn't be fair.

"
Ah I See
zee crusher

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By zee crusher
Fantasma Ghost said:
"Magneto cannot defeat, a Superman level character. He doesn't have the reaction time to defend or attack against him.
"
He doesn't have to he has a shield an a variety of other powers.
Fantasma Ghost

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By Fantasma Ghost

zee crusher said:
"Fantasma Ghost said:
"Magneto cannot defeat, a Superman level character. He doesn't have the reaction time to defend or attack against him.
"
He doesn't have to he has a shield an a variety of other powers.
"
I don't understand, what you are trying to say.
the creator

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By the creator

Supreme should win based on his strength, attack speed and durability.

Then let's not forget that he has also shown adapative defenses if this fight goes beyond a few milliseconds.

Hadrelius

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By Hadrelius
zee crusher said:
"Well Supreme is basically Marvels superman with a few extras. He is also a silver age marvel supreman with telepathic powers. Can he break the force field? Yes but that would take several hits. Can magneto really do anything to him no. Supreme should win this after magneto is hurt to much from trying to defend himself. He can amp his strength up to 100 tons if he wanted to but then he'd be vulnerable to supremes hits."

You mean Image's Superman. And other forums has placed him above present day Superman. Magneto stood little chance against the Sentry, so he would loose this battle.
Perfect Cell

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By Perfect Cell
Fantasma Ghost said:
"

Odd.... He can't beat a Superman level character 1 on 1, but he can take on the whole Justice League team from the recap battle.

King_Saturn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By King_Saturn
Perfect Cell said:
"Fantasma Ghost said:
"

Odd.... He can't beat a Superman level character 1 on 1, but he can take on the whole Justice League team from the recap battle.

"
It would be odd... but  personally though the Magneto vs Justice League battle was too much for Magneto too handle. To say Magneto can defeat Martian Manhunter, Superman, Green Lantern Hal Jordan, The Flash all at the same time is just not right to me. Its doesnt make any sense... thats just too much power for Mags to handle at once
Perfect Cell

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By Perfect Cell
King Saturn said:
"Perfect Cell said:
"Fantasma Ghost said:
"

"
It would be odd... but  personally though the Magneto vs Justice League battle was too much for Magneto too handle. To say Magneto can defeat Martian Manhunter, Superman, Green Lantern Hal Jordan, The Flash all at the same time is just not right to me. Its doesnt make any sense... thats just too much power for Mags to handle at once
"

Well, Magneto is trained to deflect mental attacks. Martain Hunter is weak against heat, and a full powered EM Disrputor is hot enough to melt a mountain.

Magneto can enwrap a bubble forcefield around Superman until he finds Kryptonite. (I'm sure; he'll beat Batman to the point Batman gives him Kyptonite) [Bruce Wayne is the ONLY Justice League member entrusted from Superman to carry Kryptonite.]

Green Lanturn is subject to control and aborb all sorts of energy. However, he is "Jack of all Trades" in this battle and a "Master of None". Whereas; Magneto is the Master of EM energies. Magneto has the Higher Edge Here.

The Flash can still Speed off of Magneto; but he would be unable to do anything to him when the forcefield is on.

King_Saturn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By King_Saturn
But that isnt the point. If they are all coming at him at once... its one thing to be able to do theses things if they attack one at a time. But how will Magneto handle all of these DC Powerhouses at once  ?