magneto vs superman

This topic is locked from further discussion.

CheeseSticks

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#251  Edited By CheeseSticks

@sog7dc said:

@cheesesticks: How can you be clearer? You literally said "Magneto is stating his shield is holing the pheinix force" you didn't say joking back. You didn Say holding off. You said "holding." I read your words A's they were written. How could blast power help? Superman has heat vision thats as much a "blast" as anything majestic has. And how could telekenesis (something I've never seen majestic have and I just read an entire solo series of his) help? What would he do with tk to stop magneto from shutting down his brain? And this is my favorite part of your post: "Majestic being alot faster than Mags, he could do it before mags shut his brain." superman is much faster than mags as well yet you reject the idea that superman could use his speed effectively. So why does it work for Majestros and not Superman? And molecular manipulation doesn't mean much of anything. As you said magneto can shutdown a brain so effortlessly he "wasn't even trying" so he could instantly shutdown surfers brain right? But all of the tactics that work against superman won't work against Thor majestic or surfer because.......?????

P.S I flagged you for the name calling. Noone here has insulted you.

Name calling? I said i'm arguing with children because AGAIN you're making me repeat myself. Wow, flagging people for no reason. I don't even know why i'm wasting my time with you.

TK can disrupt Magneto shield because it's made of electron. Majestic could separate the electron in Mags shield, therefore breaking it. I don't know anything about Majestic, but i saw he had TK on his bio. If he doesn't have it then Mags beat him.

Do you know what molecular manipulation is? It means the Surfer can manipulate molecules. Electrons is a molecule, therefore Surfer could break Magneto shield.

Superman is faster than Mags, but he doesn't have any power to break mags shield. Or he gained TK and moleculare manipulation recently?

Again for the last part, you did not read the thread. Magneto shut down a brain effortlessly because he was on drugs and his power where EMP because of that. Mags would need a little bit more concentration since he doesn't have his drugs on this battle. So no Magneto would not shut down a brain instantly.

And please, i beg you, make an effort when you're writing. It's so hard to see what you are trying to say. This was the last time i'm replying to you. I don't want to get into trouble because you're flagging people for no reason.

And thank you @citizenbane for locking the thread, i'm sorry for having this attitude but this was going nowhere.

Saren

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 14

User Lists: 12

@cheesesticks: The condescension in your posts is entirely unnecessary.

Saren

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 14

User Lists: 12

#253  Edited By Saren

This is now completely silly.