Magneto vs Superman

Avatar image for petey_is_spidey
Petey_is_Spidey

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 11

Supes would wreck him. And to anyone who's got something to say about Magneto's shields, Supes can break Hal Jordan's constructs:

Yeah yeah sh!tty quality I know...

CheeseSticks

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#102  Edited By CheeseSticks

@petey_is_spidey said:

@the_red_viper said:

Supes would wreck him. And to anyone who's got something to say about Magneto's shields, Supes can break Hal Jordan's constructs:

Yeah yeah sh!tty quality I know...

Lmao Magneto shield is 100 times better than a simple constructs

@dondave : Well the Magic in Mjolnir increase Thor hitting force, so he it harder than his normal strength.

dondave

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@thedarklordpandamonium: Not Really, Mjnolir can fly twice the speed of light and much slower while on Earth, meanwhile Superman has flown over 200 times the Speed of Light

SOG7dc

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 21

User Lists: 10

@sog7dc: @dondave:

Yes

But Magneto's shields have withstood Thor flying into them

And Thor flies waaaaaaaaaaaaaaay faster than Superman as we all know.

wrong again.....

MethoKi

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#105  Edited By MethoKi

This is one of those threads........

dondave

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@cheesesticks: Thor rarely actually fights with with his fists, most if not all of his striking feats come from him using his hammer, so it's not different to any of his normal strikes

Avatar image for thedarklordpandamonium
Thedarklordpandamonium

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@dondave:

That's not what I've seen from basic classic Thor respect threads.

CheeseSticks

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#108  Edited By CheeseSticks

@dondave said:

@cheesesticks: Thor rarely actually fights with with his fists, most if not all of his striking feats come from him using his hammer, so it's not different to any of his normal strikes

I was saying that because another user said Superman as more strength than Thor (wich i agree), but with Mjolnir it's different. Do you think Superman hit a lot harder than Thor with Mjolnir? (it needs to be a lot, because Mags didn't even faint when he blocked Thor) If there's some proof of that i understand Supes can break Magneto shield. But i don't know if he can stop Magneto from crushing his brain. Is there any feats of Superman stopping something very strong from attacking his brain ? If there is scans showing that i can give Supes the W.

Cream_God

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

@cheesesticks: Supes is not stronger than thor, thor is the god of strength. Supes Is trained in mental fighting though if that's what you mean

CheeseSticks

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@cheesesticks: Supes is not stronger than thor, thor is the god of strength. Supes Is trained in mental fighting though if that's what you mean

No not mental fighting, because crushing a brain is not like telepathy. I mean, can Superman brain be crushed ?

Cream_God

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#111  Edited By Cream_God

@cheesesticks: yes (he's had concussions before and has been out into a couple of comas so his brain can be damaged)

Thedarklordpandamonium

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@cheesesticks:

Telepathically? No he got resistance from Orion recently.

Also Thor is about 10x as strong as Supes.

CheeseSticks

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#113  Edited By CheeseSticks

@cgoodness: Thanks man !

@thedarklordpandamonium: No not telepathically because electromagnetic field isn't telepathy, it's pure strength.

Then Magneto with prep being EMP can crush Superman brain in an instant. His shield would give him enough time to do it.

Magneto win.

Cream_God

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@cheesesticks: Magneto with prep uses Kryptonite to win not by crushing his brain, I also messed up in my previous quote, yes his brain can be crushed, but not telepathically

CheeseSticks

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@cheesesticks: Magneto with prep uses Kryptonite to win not by crushing his brain, I also messed up in my previous quote, yes his brain can be crushed, but not telepathically

Yes but Magneto power isn't telepathy. The mind is an eletromagnetic field. Magneto could just shut it down. So telepathy resistance is irrelevant.

Cream_God

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#116  Edited By Cream_God

@cheesesticks: if that's how supermans brain is then yes he could do that, but Supes is a alien and his body is different than humans, though If his mind is like that magneto might be able to shut it down

CheeseSticks

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#117  Edited By CheeseSticks

@cgoodness said:

@cheesesticks: if that's how supermans brain is then yes he could do that, but Supes is a alien and his body is different than humans, though If his mind is like that magneto might be able to shut it down

Well brain have molecules wich contains electrons. Mags can control electrons when he has prep because he can EMP his power. Without prep however, this battle would be different.

pein2010

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Magneto at his best beats The Phoenix one time I think. I don't think sups is stronger than the phoenix i am supposed. Correct me if I am wrong.

His shield is able to withstand power of thor and shehulk at the same times or blast from galatus without any problem. sup can be faster than thor but they have fairly equal strength and I don't think sups can destroy the shield.

Magneto at his best use his power to shut down all devices on earth. there will be no reason he can not stop the mind of sups given time.

Magneto at his best also created a black hole and have good telepathy enough to withstand prof.x and jean at the same time.

If magneto know about kryptonite then it is a spite match.

pein2010

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@sog7dc said:

@thedarklordpandamonium:

So a blackhole multiple blackholes being shot at him aren't as powerful as magneto using a penny?

I don't think this the first time someone tell you, but scans or it does not happen. Don't make yourself stupid by using an argument without feat in a lot of posts. consider your avatar as sup, we know that you are biased.

i want to recall that solaris (correct if i am wrong) beat justice league while magneto at his best laughs at him.

@sog7dc said:

@thedarklordpandamonium said:

@sog7dc:

No.

Force is (mv^2) where m=mass and v=velocity.

Mjolnir has more mass than Superman's hand.

Mjolnir has flown at hundreds of time FTL, way faster than Superman has ever punched.

Thus Mjolnir hits with more force than Superman's hand.

supermans hand is attached to his body.... superman can do an imp

technically magneto can reverse the gravity around him, make imp is impossible. there is too many thing a genius can do in 6 hours to prevent being speedbliz. Moreover, magneto amped can someone react to sups and finally sups is unlikely break his shield.

@sog7dc said:

@cheesesticks: Ugh. You guys just love magneto. I get that. But he can't do that to superman. Unless of course magneto is stronger than multiple blackholes, h'el and helsponts blasts. And Ill say again. That superman is invulnerable. Ha mags done this to hulk? Thor? Anybody on supes level? And it's amazing how you guys seem to think that supes would just sit there and let magneto do his thing. Superman is infinitely faster than magneto is. He's stronger, more powerful. Mags has 0 chance

superman is invulnerable unless there is enough force to break his bio shield. in new 52, he is easily gets bleed by hits from hal, ww, or even bat.

we all know that sups is stronger than erik. That's the reason we give him 6 hours of preparation. He did created a complex machine from metal around in less than 10 sec. in 6 hours, he can do many things with that. he can amped his power many times also.

Finally, if you want to give feat, upload scans here or it never happens.

Thedarklordpandamonium

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@pein2010:

*impressed*

That was some damn good logic.

SOG7dc

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 21

User Lists: 10

#121  Edited By SOG7dc

@pein2010:

Done with you illogical magneto fanboys. Go look up the scans on the respect thread. Everything I've said has been substantiated by facts. Supes stomps here.

mjolnirson

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@sog7dc: yes superman epicstomps, but much about you said is dull.

OldNorse

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#123  Edited By OldNorse

Magento at his best has complete control and mastery of the entire earths magnetosphere, that along with his genius level intellect and six hours of prep to amp his power and devise several different ways of winning using his diverse power set make this a losing battle for Superman as most seem to agree here.

comic_book_fan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#124  Edited By comic_book_fan

hell if mags wants he could just destroy superman on the subatomic level dissipate his atoms.

Thedarklordpandamonium

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@sog7dc said:

@pein2010:

Done with you illogical magneto fanboys. Go look up the scans on the respect thread. Everything I've said has been substantiated by facts. Supes stomps here.

Note how you're one of the only people saying that and you haven't actually refuted any of our arguments...

Go home and play, little superman fanboy.

Go home and play.

X_insignia1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#126  Edited By X_insignia1

@comic_book_fan said:

hell if mags wants he could just destroy superman on the subatomic level dissipate his atoms.

no. Moreover, don't those machine amps actually strain him? I see mags being in a lot of pain to ultimately amp himself...then fail.

CheeseSticks

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#127  Edited By CheeseSticks

@sog7dc said:

@pein2010:

Says the guy with a Superman avatar LMAO. We are like 10 user to provide you a different way of defeating Supes. All you are saying is, Supes would break Mags shield. We provide proof that he couldn't and because you have no more argument, we are wrong because we are ''fanboy''.

I told you, unless you show scans of SUPES BEING ABLE TO PROTECT HIS BRAIN FROM PHYSICAL STRENGTH AND GRAVITY POWER (if Supes can get into a coma or have concussion, then he can die that way). There's no way Supes can win, because Mags can EMP himself with the prep. Go read Planet X by Grant Morrison.

Go home man.

@x_insignia1 : Well, he EMP himself during Planet X and he was enough powerful to kill a lot of humans, to shut down a brain in 1 second, to fight all the X-Men and he was about to reverse the magnetic pole of the earth. So he could at least fight 1 day before having trouble and pain. He has enough time to take Supes.

cameron83

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 1

#128  Edited By cameron83

@sog7dc said:

@pein2010:

Says the guy with a Superman avatar LMAO. We are like 10 user to provide you a different way of defeating Supes. All you are saying is, Supes would break Mags shield. We provide proof that he couldn't and because you have no more argument, we are wrong because we are ''fanboy''.

I told you, unless you show scans of SUPES BEING ABLE TO PROTECT HIS BRAIN FROM PHYSICAL STRENGTH AND GRAVITY POWER (if Supes can get into a coma or have concussion, then he can die that way). There's no way Supes can win, because Mags can EMP himself with the prep. Go read Planet X by Grant Morrison.

Go home man.

@x_insignia1 : Well, he EMP himself during Planet X and he was enough powerful to kill a lot of humans, to shut down a brain in 1 second, to fight all the X-Men and he was about to reverse the magnetic pole of the earth. So he could at least fight 1 day before having trouble and pain. He has enough time to take Supes.

Damn..at first I thought that Superman curbstomps...but I had no idea of Magneto's power. In this case,I say Magneto. And WITH prep...damn.

I think I've severely underestimated Mags...

comic_book_fan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#129  Edited By comic_book_fan

superman's only chance in this fight was speed blitz and that was taken away by magneto having prep he goes down here.

Equonox

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#130  Edited By Equonox

Supes bakes Mags w/ heat vision. Screw the other arguments going on here, Supes' heat vision has reignited the sun, and in the new-52 it's gotten upgraded (he can change the type of radiation his eyes emit, including gamma rays which are the hottest and most powerful form of radiation in the universe). No way are Mag's shields tanking a massive gamma ray burst from Supes' eyes - he gets fried.

Even without that, there's no way Mags can tank Superman-level punches. A single panel in which he deflects a swipe from Thor shouldn't be a benchmark for the general strength/durability of his shields, as if that were the case the dude would never have lost a fight. Supes can hit his shields w/ planet-shaking punches hundreds of times before Mags can even react - even if it could stop one punch, it won't withstand a barrage.

Finally: the iron ripping argument; can't happen. Agreed he has iron in his blood and mags can control it, but all the bodily tissue in Superman's body is invulnerable - he wouldn't be able to pull the iron out of his blood vessels in the first place, as they are invulnerable. He has no way of hurting Supes in any other form either.

eternalnature

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Loading Video...

dondave

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@pein2010 said:
@sog7dc said:

@thedarklordpandamonium:

So a blackhole multiple blackholes being shot at him aren't as powerful as magneto using a penny?

I don't think this the first time someone tell you, but scans or it does not happen. Don't make yourself stupid by using an argument without feat in a lot of posts. consider your avatar as sup, we know that you are biased.

i want to recall that solaris (correct if i am wrong) beat justice league while magneto at his best laughs at him.

@sog7dc said:

@sog7dc:

No.

Mjolnir has flown at hundreds of time FTL, way faster than Superman has ever punched.

technically magneto can reverse the gravity around him, make imp is impossible. there is too many thing a genius can do in 6 hours to prevent being speedbliz. Moreover, magneto amped can someone react to sups and finally sups is unlikely break his shield.

@sog7dc said:

@cheesesticks: Ugh. You guys just love magneto. I get that. But he can't do that to superman. Unless of course magneto is stronger than multiple blackholes, h'el and helsponts blasts. And Ill say again. That superman is invulnerable. Ha mags done this to hulk? Thor? Anybody on supes level? And it's amazing how you guys seem to think that supes would just sit there and let magneto do his thing. Superman is infinitely faster than magneto is. He's stronger, more powerful. Mags has 0 chance

superman is invulnerable unless there is enough force to break his bio shield. in new 52, he is easily gets bleed by hits from hal, ww, or even bat.

we all know that sups is stronger than erik. That's the reason we give him 6 hours of preparation. He did created a complex machine from metal around in less than 10 sec. in 6 hours, he can do many things with that. he can amped his power many times also.

What feat exactly are you asking him for?

never give up

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Loading Video...

What does this have to do with anything lol.

eternalnature

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@never_give_up: just him being able to remove the iron out of the blood.

dondave

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@never_give_up: just him being able to remove the iron out of the blood.

Nobody says he can't, the problem is doing it to someone as durable as Superman

eternityx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Magneto will win, under these conditions.

pein2010

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@dondave said:

@pein2010 said:
@sog7dc said:

@thedarklordpandamonium:

@sog7dc said:

@sog7dc:

No.

@sog7dc said:

@cheesesticks: Ugh. You guys just love magneto. I get that. But he can't do that to superman. Unless of course magneto is stronger than [[[[[ superman can withstand multiple blackholes, h'el and helsponts blasts]]]]]. And Ill say again. That superman is invulnerable. Ha mags done this to hulk? Thor? Anybody on supes level? And it's amazing how you guys seem to think that supes would just sit there and let magneto do his thing. Superman is infinitely faster than magneto is. He's stronger, more powerful. Mags has 0 chance

What feat exactly are you asking him for?

that one

dondave

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#138  Edited By dondave

@pein2010: It wasn't a Black Hole itself it was a Black Hole laser, he got knocked out by both H'el and Helspont

sync1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#139  Edited By sync1

Come on.... Superman wins.

jojjimbo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I still think Superman takes this.

comic_book_fan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@equonox:

magneto can manipulate gamma radiation it is part of the electro magnetic spectrum so no that isn't doing it either.

Equonox

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@comic_book_fan: evidence of him doing this? He would need FTL (literally) reaction time to "manipulate" them before being vaporized. I understand he has the potential to manipulate anything in the EM spectrum, but this would be a burst of invisible lightwaves. I'd lay odds on him never having done that before.

comic_book_fan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@equonox:

he has blocked light attacks before.

No Caption Provided

Equonox

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#144  Edited By Equonox

@comic_book_fan: You're comparing apples to oranges. A gamma ray burst can't be lumped into the same category as a low-level light attack - it's literally the energy released in a super nova. Show me a scan of Mags blocking a super nova with his shields, then we can move forward. We are talking about the same heat vision that literally ignited a star...there's no way he stops that

Saren

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 14

User Lists: 12

@equonox:

he has blocked light attacks before.

No Caption Provided

This was an illusion created by Jean. It never actually happened.

Avatar image for grandsymbiote94
GrandSymbiote94

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#146  Edited By GrandSymbiote94
comic_book_fan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#147  Edited By comic_book_fan

@equonox:

superman's heat vision are two small bursts not comparable to an actual supernova at all .

comic_book_fan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@citizenbane:

and really who was the illusion used on magneto or dazzler can you show me the rest.

Calrissian89

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Magneto can prep all he wants, when Superman decides to fly in at ftl break Magneto's shield, Magneto flies back from the force then Superman reaches him in nano seconds then crushes that helmet with his bare hands resulting in Magneto's brains being splattered all over Clark's chest.

Calrissian89

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Magneto can prep all he wants, when Superman decides to fly in at ftl break Magneto's shield, Magneto flies back from the force then Superman reaches him in nano seconds then crushes that helmet with his bare hands resulting in Magneto's brains being splattered all over Clark's chest.