Magneto vs Superman

HyperViper97

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Mags with that much prep could probably do this. And for those "supes is a 100x ftl planet buster" comments, I'd bet magneto could destroy a planet without getting his physical hands dirty

SOG7dc

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 21

User Lists: 10

And As far as mags force fields supes

Could just phase through them. Or use his X-ray vision in tandem with his heat vision and labotomize mags. Or he could just punch through the force fields.

Avatar image for thedarklordpandamonium
Thedarklordpandamonium

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@sog7dc:

You cannot say that Superman violates a chemical norm without proof. Magneto has bloodbend aliens before, they still had blood and so does Superman.

Superman is not invulnerable. He has been hurt and killed. His body has pores, magneto can draw the blood out of the pores. Without any blood, Superman will die, unless you have proof that says otherwise we have to assume he's like a regular human except for the canonical changes.

Magneto's shields have put up with way more than Superman has dished out.

SOG7dc

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@thedarklordpandamonium:

1. It's a chemical norm for earthlings. Superman is a kryptonian. An invulnerable kryptonian. Has mags blood bended someone with supermans invulnerability?

2. Oh so superman isn't invulnerable? That factually incorrect. He hasn't died in the new 52 has he? He hasn't made mention of any pores in the new 52 has he?

3. What? Name one thing mags has blocked that superman isn't more powerful than.

Avatar image for thedarkmanofsteel
TheDarkManOfSteel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@black_arrow: I could've swore that Superman held his breath when going through outer space.

Avatar image for thedarkmanofsteel
TheDarkManOfSteel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

What if Superman took on Onslaught? O.o

crest

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#57  Edited By crest

um with prep got to give it to mags as he will get kryptonite mags isnt a dumb villain after all and kryptonite seams to be a metal (i may be wrong but even if its not he can get it in 6 hours ,if it is he can get all of it in 6 hours)

otherwise morals off i give it to sups 8/10 (blitz before mags gets shields up to strength)

morals on mags 9/10 mags shields at his strongest can hold for at least a few seconds vs superman he wont one shot em

mags at anything but his strongest and its a super man wins a lot more tbh but at his strongest hes going to kick the crap out of almost anyone who swallows a penny and with prep its just a missmatch

i know its my first post but ive been reading these for awhile and am confidant in this call

hell with prep hes gets kryptonite and covers himself with adamtium mags at his strongest is going to give the entire j.l a good fight

Thedarklordpandamonium

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@sog7dc:

1) You cannot assume Superman has a power he does not. By default he has the characteristics of an Earthling; if all of a sudden his blood is golden or it's said his blood doesn't contain iron then we'll wipe that characteristic off the slate.

2) Oh, so since Supes is invulnerable, he could beat the Saint of Killers? Galactus? Goku? Please. He has shown hurt (being KO'd by the Omega Beams) in the New 52.

3) Magneto amped tanked 2 nukes (direct contact) without any shields and was only struggling to minimize the radioactive fallout so it didn't damage his equipment. In a second he was fine and beat the rest of the X-Men. I haven't seen Superman punching with the loadout of a nuke yet.

SOG7dc

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#59  Edited By SOG7dc

@thedarklordpandamonium:

1. What power are you talking about? Are you inferring that superman isn't invulnerable??

2. You think goku could beat superman......

3. Superman has survived omega beams. He has tanked helsponts blasts, he has tanked h'els punch, he has survived black holes tearing him apart, he has bathed in the sun which is like 100 billion nukes going off in your face per second lol this isn't even a debate. Magneto hasn't got a chance

And if you haven't seen supes punch with the load out of a nuke u haven't been reading supermans main new 52 title where is punch literally shook the planet.

Thedarklordpandamonium

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@sog7dc:

1) No. I'm saying that we can't assume Superman's blood doesn't contain iron unless there's a reason for assuming so other than him being an alien.

Also I'd like to point out that Superman has already swallowed a penny so whether or not he has iron in his blood is irrelevant, Magneto can still bloodbend him.

2) Yes, but that's not the point. Just because he's 'invulnerable' doesn't mean he could beat everyone. He couldn't beat Galactus, couldn't beat the Saint of Killers, etc.

3) Typical battle forum rules are that win is by Death or KO. He got KO'd by the Omega Beams. He had his armor for the Helspont blasts, I remember reading that in the respect thread. He hasn't actually survived the black holes, read this. And given that he gains his powers from the sun, bathing in it really isn't relevant. I could just as easily say Magneto has contained the entire EM spectrum, which is equivalent to 100 billion nukes, but it's irrelevant because that's his power.

Also, punches shaking the planet? That's nice, but unless that punch created destruction equivalent to a nuke it doesn't mean anything.

crest

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

umm 6 hours prep mags can cover himself in adamatium power up his shields (they have taken thors hammer and hulk hits even at less then mags full power)

not to mention in 6 hours he can acquire all the krytionite in the world

with 6 hours prep mags will give the entire j.l a good fight this is a mismatch the fact sups has swallowed a penny makes it rolfstomp as sups cant speed blits if mags holds that penny in place, unless you know sups wants a penny to rip open his internal organs and all that jazz

CheeseSticks

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#62  Edited By CheeseSticks

Magneto with prep EMP himself and blow Superman brains. His shield will stop Superman from reaching Mags for a small amount of time (enough for Mags to blow Supes brain).

Here's scan of Magneto shield blocking Mjolnir:

No Caption Provided

And here's Magneto blowing a Mutant brain in less than 5 seconds:

No Caption Provided

However, Magneto lose without prep because of Supes speed.

/thread

comic_book_fan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#63  Edited By comic_book_fan

@sog7dc:

no we mean he bleeds his heart lungs kidneys and brain are all in the same place as a human's are and they are so similar that kryptonians can even breed with humans so yes they are and I believe that it is stated that if a human is on a planet with a redstar they get superman powers but this may have been changed.

Thedarklordpandamonium

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

SOG7dc

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@thedarklordpandamonium:

It's like you don't want to actually understand what I'm saying

1. So the life on planet krypton has the same chemical makeup A's the life on planet earth even though beings from krypton gain power from being in our environment? That's ridiculous

2. You're bringing up things that gbe absolutely nothing to do with this battle. He could not defeat galactus but he stomps on magnetos grave

3. Uhm read superman unchained 2. He survived literally multiple blackholes and was not ko'd. There is nothing magneto could do to ko superman.

This is just simple logic dude. Nukes don't shake the entire planet. Supermans punch did. Supermans punch>>>>>>>nukes

Thedarklordpandamonium

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@sog7dc:

1) Not going to bother to continue this because Superman has swallowed a penny anyhow.

2) *facepalm* You're not getting, are you? Just because he's invulnerable doesn't mean he can't be beaten.

3)

what...the...hell...

scans?

4) Earthquakes shakes the planet. Nukes don't. So by your logic an earthquake would KO magneto?

CheeseSticks

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

SOG7dc

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#68  Edited By SOG7dc

@thedarklordpandamonium:

Yes. Because a penny can hurt superman while helspont, h'el and blackholes cannot.

Never said that he can't be beaten. But I will say he can't be beaten by magneto

Go look in the respect thread. It's there.

You're comparing apples to oranges. A punch which is an offensive action with the intent of inflicting damage, shook the planet. A nuke which is an offensive weapon with intent of sustruction does not have enough power to shake a planet. Supes hit a dudes face and the force from the blow shook the planet. Did the nuke that hit mags do this? No.

Superman is invulnerable to anything mags can do. Can mags exert enough power to do what helspont couldn't? Is mags more powerful than h'el? More powerful than multiple blackholes?

Thedarklordpandamonium

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@sog7dc said:

@thedarklordpandamonium:

Yes. Because a penny can hurt superman while helspont, h'el and blackholes cannot.

It will if Magneto uses it to draw out all of Superman's blood, lol.

Never said that he can't be beaten. But I will say he can't be beaten by magneto

You're not getting it...-.-

Go look in the respect thread. It's there.

Couldn't find it. Don't believe you.

You're comparing apples to oranges. A punch which is an offensive action with the intent of inflicting damage, shook the planet. A nuke which is an offensive weapon with intent of sustruction does not have enough power to shake a planet. Supes hit a dudes face and the force from the blow shook the planet. Did the nuke that hit mags do this? No.

A nuke which is an offensive action destroyed miles and miles of land.

A punch which is an offensive action did not.

Superman is invulnerable to anything mags can do. Can mags exert enough power to do what helspont couldn't? Is mags more powerful than h'el? More powerful than multiple blackholes?

He had armor for Helspont

Not sure what the h'el feat is, provide scans

Didn't see the blackhole feat, provide scans

dondave

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

SOG7dc

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@cheesesticks: Ugh. You guys just love magneto. I get that. But he can't do that to superman. Unless of course magneto is stronger than multiple blackholes, h'el and helsponts blasts. And Ill say again. That superman is invulnerable. Ha mags done this to hulk? Thor? Anybody on supes level? And it's amazing how you guys seem to think that supes would just sit there and let magneto do his thing. Superman is infinitely faster than magneto is. He's stronger, more powerful. Mags has 0 chance

SOG7dc

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

CheeseSticks

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#73  Edited By CheeseSticks

@sog7dc said:

@cheesesticks: Ugh. You guys just love magneto. I get that. But he can't do that to superman. Unless of course magneto is stronger than multiple blackholes, h'el and helsponts blasts. And Ill say again. That superman is invulnerable. Ha mags done this to hulk? Thor? Anybody on supes level? And it's amazing how you guys seem to think that supes would just sit there and let magneto do his thing. Superman is infinitely faster than magneto is. He's stronger, more powerful. Mags has 0 chance

So you think Superman punch are far better than Mjolnir ? Unless you prove me that Superman brain is different than every other , he cannot protect his brain to shut down. It's not telepathy.

Check the scan i posted. If Superman punch is stronger than Mjolnir and if Superman brain is different than other brains, i give you the win.

Thedarklordpandamonium

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

SOG7dc

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@cheesesticks:

YES supermans punches are better than mjolnire because superman is faster than mjolnir. If something moves gayer it hits harder that's just basic physiscs. An maybe you haven't ward of torquasm vao. Protects supermans mind from stuff like that.

I guess I get the win.

Thedarklordpandamonium

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@sog7dc said:

@cheesesticks:

YES supermans punches are better than mjolnire because superman is faster than mjolnir. If something moves gayer it hits harder that's just basic physiscs. An maybe you haven't ward of torquasm vao. Protects supermans mind from stuff like that.

I guess I get the win.

lmfao

First of all that was hilarious

Second of all, photons move at light speed, but don't hit as hard as my fist.

Good job, looks like you failed basic physics.

Also, the writers for the New 52 said they retconned out Torquasm Vao! HAH!

SOG7dc

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@thedarklordpandamonium:

So a blackhole multiple blackholes being shot at him aren't as powerful as magneto using a penny?

SOG7dc

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#78  Edited By SOG7dc

@thedarklordpandamonium:

Ok no torqasm. But I failed physics? I guess ur insinuating that photons are A's dense as supermans invulnerable fist huh? And infinite mass punch isn't as powerful as mjolnir?

how about you help me out on this @deaditegonzo

dondave

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@sog7dc said:

@cheesesticks:

I guess I get the win.

lmfao

First of all that was hilarious

Second of all, photons move at light speed, but don't hit as hard as my fist.

Good job, looks like you failed basic physics.

Also, the writers for the New 52 said they retconned out Torquasm Vao! HAH!

They don't have the necessary mass to make any significant force

To be fair to SOG7dc Pre-52 Superman has different internal organs to humans

Thedarklordpandamonium

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@sog7dc:

Yes, you did.

Because you said 'If something moves gayer it hits harder'. You probably meant faster, but that's still failing.

Because you insinuated that the only factor in hitting hard was being fast. Photons travel at the speed of light, but they don't hit hard at all.

Force is mass x velocity ^2.

Mjolnir is way more massive than Superman's fist.

And Mjolnir makes Thor fly at waaaaaaay FTL speeds, and Superman doesn't have FTL combat feats.

Thedarklordpandamonium

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@dondave:

Not in the New 52, clearly, and the writers made changes in the New 52 such as retconning out all of Superman's 'obscure' traits.

CheeseSticks

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#82  Edited By CheeseSticks

@sog7dc said:

@cheesesticks:

I guess I get the win.

That's what im telling you, Magneto doesn't affect the mind, it's the molecule of his brain. Even if Superman punch are stronger than Thor hitting force with Mjolnir (Wich i highly doubt), Magneto would crush his brain in an instant. Unless you show me a scan of Superman being able to stop his electromagetic field from crushing his brain, Mags win.

@dondave : It's not even a strength question. The brain has an electromagnetic field around him to make it work. Magneto is shutting it down. It would at least put him into a coma.

SOG7dc

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@thedarklordpandamonium:

arguing semantics huh? didn't think I really needed to make mention of dwnsity and mass and durability of the object etc. thought it was an "understood you" but I guess not. but ive explained why mags has no shot. and you still persist to argue the folly. so im done here

SOG7dc

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@sog7dc said:

@cheesesticks:

I guess I get the win.

That's what im telling you, Magneto doesn't affect the mind, it's the molecule of his brain. Even if Superman punch are stronger than Thor hitting force with Mjolnir (Wich i highly doubt), Magneto would crush his brain in an instant.

@dondave : It's not even a strengh question. The brain has an electromagnetic field around him to make it work. Magneto is shutting it down. It would at least put him into a coma.

superman is faster than mjolnir. more durable. and physically stronger than thor. so logically supes punch>>>>>>>>>mjolnir

and you guys completely ignore supermans invulnerability as if he is a human.

jojjimbo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Superman.

CheeseSticks

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#86  Edited By CheeseSticks

@sog7dc:

Stop talking about invulnerability, it's not the case here. You clearly don't understand Magneto power. Here, read this:

Magneto power

And you know Mjolnir is a magic object ? It increase the strength of the impact by a lot. So it's not only Thor strength.

Thedarklordpandamonium

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@sog7dc:

No.

Force is (mv^2) where m=mass and v=velocity.

Mjolnir has more mass than Superman's hand.

Mjolnir has flown at hundreds of time FTL, way faster than Superman has ever punched.

Thus Mjolnir hits with more force than Superman's hand.

Avatar image for switchblade2013
Switchblade2013

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Superman tosses Magneto into the sun...

dondave

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@sog7dc:

Yes, you did.

Because you said 'If something moves gayer it hits harder'. You probably meant faster, but that's still failing.

Because you insinuated that the only factor in hitting hard was being fast. Photons travel at the speed of light, but they don't hit hard at all.

Force is mass x velocity ^2.

Mjolnir is way more massive than Superman's fist.

And Mjolnir makes Thor fly at waaaaaaay FTL speeds, and Superman doesn't have FTL combat feats.

The Mass isn't necessarily Superman fist it's his whole body and if he's moving FTL he'd generate enough force to break through Magneto's Forcefield

Thedarklordpandamonium

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@dondave:

Not unless it's a lightspeed tackle, which we haven't seen him do yet.

CheeseSticks

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#91  Edited By CheeseSticks

@dondave: You can't just assume it would destroy it, you need proof. If assuming would be a valid argument, oh dear... Oh and you forgot something. MJOLNIR IS MAGIC.

SOG7dc

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@sog7dc:

No.

Force is (mv^2) where m=mass and v=velocity.

Mjolnir has more mass than Superman's hand.

Mjolnir has flown at hundreds of time FTL, way faster than Superman has ever punched.

Thus Mjolnir hits with more force than Superman's hand.

supermans hand is attached to his body.... superman can do an imp

dondave

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

dondave

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@cheesesticks: Why are you bringing up Mjolnir, I didn't say anything about it?

CheeseSticks

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#95  Edited By CheeseSticks

@dondave: Check above, i showed a scan of Magneto shield blocking Thor Mjolnir and Superman isn't hitting a lot more than that.

dondave

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@cheesesticks: What does that have to do with my argument concerning Superman?

Cream_God

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

With the prep, will Magneto find out Supes weakness to Kryptonite and magic? If so I think magneto wins

CheeseSticks

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#98  Edited By CheeseSticks

@dondave said:

Dude you said Superman would break Mags shield

Thedarklordpandamonium

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@sog7dc: @dondave:

Yes

But Magneto's shields have withstood Thor flying into them

And Thor flies waaaaaaaaaaaaaaay faster than Superman as we all know.

dondave

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@dondave said:

Dude you said Superman would break Mags shield

Yes, but what does that have to do with Mjnolir being magic