VS

Danko

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 1

#2  Edited By Danko

If Supergirl uses her speed right away, Magneto won't have a chance to react i think.

Avatar image for ulitmateninjagaidenx
ulitmateninjagaidenx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

my god there everywhere anyways, Depends on bloodlust, He beat Phoenix....Jean Grey Phoenix. Any Phoenix>>>>>>>>>Any Version of superman ever,

Magneto can raise islands from ocean floors, move mountains, change the course of rivers, and threaten to devastate the world with apocalyptic floods and earthquakes. Magneto once blanketed the entire globe with a self-generated electro-magnetic pulse that caused widespread devastation.

Magneto can maintain total control of an entire planet's electromagnetic field and manipulate it accordingly.

Magneto has tanked multiple attacks from galactus,

means is that Magneto has the reflexes and the resistance to withstand average shown mooves from supergirl, and more than enough of the ability and power needed to pull a Dr Polaris, Magneto is way more powerful than Dr Polaris,kryptonians are normal humans and their brains function like a humans and they totally dont have invulnerable insides as well as outsides, he shut down thier brains. Neurons are not more durable than Neurons

He could do this when he 1st manifested his powers,If Magneto can probe Galactuses head he can easily do it to a kryptonian, Galactus has tagged speedsters before....and he is one himself. Magneto can put his sheild up before Supergirl hits him. If Mjolnir cant break Magneto's shield a punch from Supergirl aint doing sh!t

shanana

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

User Lists: 4

#4  Edited By shanana

sorry i'm ginving it to supergirl just because i'm in love with her lol

ulitmateninjagaidenx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

shanana

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By shanana

ulitmateninjagaidenx says:

"....."

oh hush up

Static Shock

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 0

#7  Edited By Static Shock

LOL.

ulitmateninjagaidenx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

no i can't hehehe

The_Ghostshell

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#9  Edited By The_Ghostshell

Like someone pointed out, if Supergirl uses her speed its all over for Magneto.

Static Shock

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By Static Shock

Post Deleted.

ulitmateninjagaidenx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

North Star can go lightspeed and Magneto easily stoped his Speed Blitz, Supergirl gets beat by batgirl.

The_Ghostshell

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By The_Ghostshell

"North Star can go lightspeed and Magneto easily stoped his Speed Blitz, Supergirl gets beat by batgirl."

Magneto's been beaten by Cyclops

Static Shock

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By Static Shock

"Supergirl gets beat by batgirl."

Dude, Batgirl had red sun energy swords. If she didn't have them, she wouldn't have been able to fight her. Batgirl literally had a handicap...

shanana

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By shanana

Static Shock says:

"ulitmateninjagaidenx says:
"Supergirl gets beat by batgirl. "
Dude, Batgirl had red sun energy swords. If she didn't have them, she wouldn't have been able to fight her. Batgirl literally had a handicap..."

i was just about to say that!

Static Shock

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By Static Shock

"North Star can go lightspeed and Magneto easily stoped his Speed Blitz"

Evidence? I wanna see that.

Danko

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By Danko

"my god there everywhere anyways, Depends on bloodlust, He beat Phoenix....Jean Grey Phoenix. Any Phoenix>>>>>>>>>Any Version of superman ever, Magneto can raise islands from ocean floors, move mountains, change the course of rivers, and threaten to devastate the world with apocalyptic floods and earthquakes. Magneto once blanketed the entire globe with a self-generated electro-magnetic pulse that caused widespread devastation. Magneto can maintain total control of an entire planet's electromagnetic field and manipulate it accordingly. Magneto has tanked multiple attacks from galactus, means is that Magneto has the reflexes and the resistance to withstand average shown mooves from supergirl, and more than enough of the ability and power needed to pull a Dr Polaris, Magneto is way more powerful than Dr Polaris,kryptonians are normal humans and their brains function like a humans and they totally dont have invulnerable insides as well as outsides, he shut down thier brains. Neurons are not more durable than Neurons He could do this when he 1st manifested his powers,If Magneto can probe Galactuses head he can easily do it to a kryptonian, Galactus has tagged speedsters before....and he is one himself. Magneto can put his sheild up before Supergirl hits him. If Mjolnir cant break Magneto's shield a punch from Supergirl aint doing sh!t "

Why did you quote the exact answer from this forum http://forums.narutofan.com/showthread.php?t=357321

Sjees.. be a bit original dude..

The_Ghostshell

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By The_Ghostshell

No way. Thats weak

shanana

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18  Edited By shanana

lmao

Angelic Reaper

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#19  Edited By Angelic Reaper

Static Shock says:

"Supergirl gets beat by batgirl."

Dude, Batgirl had red sun energy swords. If she didn't have them, she wouldn't have been able to fight her. Batgirl literally had a handicap..."

Whatever Batgirl could have still wailed on Supergirl.

runs away before she could be attacked

XP J/K!!

shanana

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20  Edited By shanana

flies after ar

you take that back!

Static Shock

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21  Edited By Static Shock

"Magneto goes toe to toe with CollosusMagneto can definately take hits from Supergirl who gets knocked down by BATGIRL. Magneto gets beat by respectable people like Sentry, Prof X, Phoenix, Iceman....all of whom would whop Supergirls azz hold on i will be back."

Supergirl is stronger than Colossus. Faster too. So, the outcome would be different. And, stop using that Batgirl fight. She wouldn't have been able to fight her without the red sun energy swords... And all those other people are irrelevant here. And where's the evidence on Magento stopping North Star at light speed?
Post Edited:2008-05-22 13:45:25

Angelic Reaper

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22  Edited By Angelic Reaper

runs the opposite direction of Sha

NNNNEEEEEVVVVVEEEEEERRRRR!! BATGIRL BEATS ALL! XDDD

XP

ulitmateninjagaidenx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

ulitmateninjagaidenx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

damnit dumb pic

Static Shock

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25  Edited By Static Shock

LMFAO!

Avatar image for buckshotwashere
BuckshotWasHere

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

User Lists: 51

#26  Edited By BuckshotWasHere  Moderator

"North Star can go lightspeed and Magneto easily stoped his Speed Blitz, Supergirl gets beat by batgirl."

He can near it, but was he at the time? I doubt it. Also, I'm pretty sure NS hit him a few times before Magneto caught him. And, Magneto said Quicksilver was faster than him, so obviously he wasn't operating at the same speed Supergirl can move at because Quicksilver has never been as fast as Supergirl.

Avatar image for buckshotwashere
BuckshotWasHere

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

User Lists: 51

#27  Edited By BuckshotWasHere  Moderator

"Magneto goes toe to toe with CollosusMagneto can definately take hits from Supergirl who gets knocked down by BATGIRL. Magneto gets beat by respectable people like Sentry, Prof X, Phoenix, Iceman....all of whom would whop Supergirls azz hold on i will be back."

This is ridiculous.

Forever

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#28  Edited By Forever

Buckshot says:

"He can near it, but was he at the time? I doubt it. Also, I'm pretty sure NS hit him a few times before Magneto caught him. And, Magneto said Quicksilver was faster than him, so obviously he wasn't operating at the same speed Supergirl can move at because Quicksilver has never been as fast as Supergirl."

You saved me from having to say something.

ulitmateninjagaidenx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

what's ridiculous, is that this site is full of dc superman supergirl fanboys you people always thank nobody can't them now that's really ridiculous magneto shield will be on not even mjolnir can't break his shield and i don't thank supergirl punch ain't going to do sh!t,

really magneto will rip that b!tch to shreds, and that speed blitz crap don't always win battles, not in this one, i thank magneto would win, if you azz trolls don't like it well you go to hell f%&k ya bye, god i hate sm fanboys and azz trolls.

Forever

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30  Edited By Forever

"what's ridiculous, is that this site is full of dc superman supergirl fanboys you people always thank nobody can't them now that's really ridiculous magneto shield will be on not even mjolnir can't break his shield and i don't thank supergirl punch ain't going to do sh!t, really magneto will rip that b!tch to shreds, and that speed blitz crap don't always win battles, not in this one, i thank magneto would win, if you azz trolls don't like it well you go to hell f%&k ya bye, god i hate sm fanboys and azz trolls. "

Why are you so upset that someone brings up the fact that Supegirl, who moves and reacts hundreds of times faster than a normal human, could move too fast for someone like Magneto, who at best is reacting 14 times faster than a normal human? Recognizing that doesn't make someone a fanboy, simply someone who is looking at the powers of the characters and reasonably deciding how best those powers could be utilized to determine the winner. Someone who ignores those powers, and the advantages they would provide, would be the fanboy.

But I wonder why you think it's ok for you to think that Magneto can win but not for someone else to think that Supergirl can win. Forget judging their powers reasonably. Doesnt someone else have the same rights as you? Couldnt someone else think that Supergirl would win without you having to throw a fit?

Danko

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31  Edited By Danko

It's not the fact that magneto isn't extremely powerfull, it's just the fact he has no response to her speed. It's that simple... sometimes your favourite characters can't win em all.

ulitmateninjagaidenx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

same goes for supergirl, she not all that powerful, she can't win at everything so im not agreeing with you on this, i thank he would win.

ulitmateninjagaidenx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

anothher thing, supergirl comicbooks sucks anyways the supergirl title has been steadily going downhill… no wait, That implies it was good at some point, supergirl has sucked from the start, for some time now, but instead I continue to forget and thus flush my money down the proverbial DC Comics toilet,

The supergirl title hasn’t been doing so well From the infamous plea for readers in dc nation #45, to the outright hatred of some readers, it would seem that supergirl will sooner or later face the same fate as her predecessors which bore her same name, why does dc keep bring Supergirl back, only to off her in the end.

DRDOOMSDAY390

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#34  Edited By DRDOOMSDAY390

"what's ridiculous, is that this site is full of dc superman supergirl fanboys you people always thank nobody can't them now that's really ridiculous magneto shield will be on not even mjolnir can't break his shield and i don't thank supergirl punch ain't going to do sh!t, really magneto will rip that b!tch to shreds, and that speed blitz crap don't always win battles, not in this one, i thank magneto would win, if you azz trolls don't like it well you go to hell f%&k ya bye, god i hate sm fanboys and azz trolls. "

(( ninjagaiden? sorry but STRIKE 2 one more then your on the s-list ))

Static Shock

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#35  Edited By Static Shock

"anothher thing, supergirl comicbooks sucks anyways the supergirl title has been steadily going downhill… no wait, That implies it was good at some point, supergirl has sucked from the start, for some time now, but instead I continue to forget and thus flush my money down the proverbial DC Comics toilet,The supergirl title hasn’t been doing so well From the infamous plea for readers in dc nation #45, to the outright hatred of some readers, it would seem that supergirl will sooner or later face the same fate as her predecessors which bore her same name, why does dc keep bring Supergirl back, only to off her in the end."

This ain't a popularity contest. All the sh!t you just said is garbage and your hatred for the character, because you know she wins...

vance_astro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 27

#36  Edited By vance_astro  Moderator

DRDOOMSDAY-360 says:

(( ninjagaiden? sorry but STRIKE 2 one more then your on the s-list ))"

Nobody cares about your S-list....because you should be the first one on it.

mantoid

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#37  Edited By mantoid

"same goes for supergirl, she not all that powerful, she can't win at everything so im not agreeing with you on this, i thank he would win. "

Supergirl is quite powerful, rivialing Superman's power I believe (I could be wrong though). Magneto would get wasted by Supergirl in this battle. :)

M

Forever

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#38  Edited By Forever

mantoid says:

"Supergirl is quite powerful, rivialing Superman's power I believe (I could be wrong though). Magneto would get wasted by Supergirl in this battle. :) M"

Youre not wrong.

mantoid

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#39  Edited By mantoid

Forever says:

"mantoid says:
"Supergirl is quite powerful, rivialing Superman's power I believe (I could be wrong though). Magneto would get wasted by Supergirl in this battle. :) M"
Youre not wrong."

Thanks. :)

M

Avatar image for thegoldensurfer10000
TheGoldenSurfer10000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I May Go With Magneto On This One Supergirl is Like Superman Same powers And All Magneto Has A Very Close Sense Of The EM Spectrum Would Sense That Supergirl's Powers Rely On This Spectrum For an Auro Magneto Would Remove The aura And Do Whatever He Likes With Supergirl But I Question is if Magneto has The Sheer Power To Compramise Supergirl's Aura Which Has So Far Proven To Derive From a Seriously High Powersource My Money Is on The Master Of Magnetism.

Static Shock

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#41  Edited By Static Shock

TheGoldenSurfer10000 says:

"I May Go With Magneto On This One Supergirl is Like Superman Same powers And All Magneto Has A Very Close Sense Of The EM Spectrum Would Sense That Supergirl's Powers Rely On This Spectrum For an Auro Magneto Would Remove The aura And Do Whatever He Likes With Supergirl But I Question is if Magneto has The Sheer Power To Compramise Supergirl's Aura Which Has So Far Proven To Derive From a Seriously High Powersource My Money Is on The Master Of Magnetism. "

This doesn't beat her speed factor.

DRDOOMSDAY390

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#42  Edited By DRDOOMSDAY390

Vance Astro says:

"DRDOOMSDAY-360 says:
(( ninjagaiden? sorry but STRIKE 2 one more then your on the s-list ))"
Nobody cares about your S-list....because you should be the first one on it."

(( well no but you need to be on it knowing how you are)) ((nice going idiot))

Avatar image for thegoldensurfer10000
TheGoldenSurfer10000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Post Deleted.

Static Shock

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#44  Edited By Static Shock

You guys are hilarious....

thenightwing

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 8

#45  Edited By thenightwing

super girl is the girl of steel but i think magneto would kick her butt.

vance_astro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#46  Edited By vance_astro  Moderator

thenightwing says:

"super girl is the girl of steel but i think magneto would kick her butt."

She's not really made of Steel....

King_Saturn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#47  Edited By King_Saturn

Supergirl would win here.

Guano

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#48  Edited By Guano

Supergirls a hero and Magnetos a villian so just that fact Supergirl would win.However magnetos no dummy he might just be able to find some kryptonite I don't know if that stuff is magnetic or not.And this stuff about batgirl and supergirl Batgirl has no powers....Daaaa.....she has gadjets and those red sun swords qualify.Thats why Batman always wins with Superman because of Bats piece of kryptonite that he keeps in a lead lined pocket in his utility belt among other things that paranoid freak has just in case.

Static Shock

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#49  Edited By Static Shock

Guano says:

"Supergirls a hero and Magnetos a villian so just that fact Supergirl would win.However magnetos no dummy he might just be able to find some kryptonite I don't know if that stuff is magnetic or not.And this stuff about batgirl and supergirl Batgirl has no powers....Daaaa.....she has gadjets and those red sun swords qualify.Thats why Batman always wins with Superman because of Bats piece of kryptonite that he keeps in a lead lined pocket in his utility belt among other things that paranoid freak has just in case."

Magneto doesn't have access to Kryptonite. He doesn't know it's exists. Batgirl had a weapon to make Supergirl weak. Without it, she would have lost. Red Sun energy swords aren't a part of her initial equipment. Someone supplied them to her. All that is considered prep-time, meaning Batgirl had to know about her opponent before she fought her. If the battle was random, she would have lost. The same goes for Batman too...

If we have these battles and theres no prep-time mentioned by the person who started the thread, then they don't have access to them in the debate. So, they don't count.

vance_astro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#50  Edited By vance_astro  Moderator

Guano says:

"Supergirls a hero and Magnetos a villian so just that fact Supergirl would win.However magnetos no dummy he might just be able to find some kryptonite I don't know if that stuff is magnetic or not.And this stuff about batgirl and supergirl Batgirl has no powers....Daaaa.....she has gadjets and those red sun swords qualify.Thats why Batman always wins with Superman because of Bats piece of kryptonite that he keeps in a lead lined pocket in his utility belt among other things that paranoid freak has just in case."

No...just..no.