oldmagic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#51  Edited By oldmagic
Pania said:
"Riiiight. Do you have an actual rate of speed for these guys?

Not to mention a way to get through Magneto shields which would be up the moment he felt any potential threat?"
yes erm, well unless Magneto could detect speed that goes faster than the eye can see.....i highly doubt he could react. 
Pania

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

User Lists: 2

#52  Edited By Pania

14.5 times normal human speed, and like I said the android would have to be able to get through Magneto's shield to do anything, which is highly doubtful.

oldmagic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#53  Edited By oldmagic
Pania said:
"14.5 times normal human speed, and like I said the android would have to be able to get through Magneto's shield to do anything, which is highly doubtful."
lol wow....14.5 times a normal human speed. These guys are beyond any mortal speed. Kid Goku finished a 100 meters race in less then....wait, how many seconds? Vance, you should remember this. Erik as well. We proved that he went mach speed long time ago correct? damn...i can't remember the answer to that. 
Pania

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#54  Edited By Pania

Dude, the current (real) world record holder for the 100 meter dash is at 9.77 seconds.

And like I said, the andriod has to get through Magneto's shields which would be up walking into this fight because that is the way he operates.

oldmagic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#55  Edited By oldmagic
Pania said:
"Dude, the current world record holder for the 100 meter dash is at 9.77 seconds. That's real world."
yes i quite remember that. i just said, we proved Kid Goku moved at mach speed but i can't remember what thread it was. You should ask vance. besides, if Goku was able to move at mach speed as a kid, then how fast do you think he would go as a fully grown man?
Pania

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#56  Edited By Pania

Doesn't matter. He's not going to get through Magneto's shields.

oldmagic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#57  Edited By oldmagic
Pania said:
"Doesn't matter. He's not going to get through Magneto's shields."
if Goku could blow up a world, then a force field is nothing. 
cpt_linger

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#58  Edited By cpt_linger
Pania said:
"You need to read the comic. Magneto has been manipulating various forms of electromagnetic energy since the Silver Age, been manipulating matter on a sub-atomic scale since the 1980's. He was opening traversable wormholes just before he was depowered by M-Day.

It's not "cosmic force", it's electromagnetism, which is the force that binds the protons of atoms to their nuclei, binds atoms into molecules, bind molecules into matter. That is how prevelant the energy is in real world physics."
wow... i haven't read an x-men comic in 5 years.... what else have i missed?
Pania

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#59  Edited By Pania

A world? By himself?

Thank you for reminding me why I hate kiddy-animae. It's just f-ing silly.

Pania

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#60  Edited By Pania
cpt_linger said:
"Pania said:
"You need to read the comic. Magneto has been manipulating various forms of electromagnetic energy since the Silver Age, been manipulating matter on a sub-atomic scale since the 1980's. He was opening traversable wormholes just before he was depowered by M-Day.

It's not "cosmic force", it's electromagnetism, which is the force that binds the protons of atoms to their nuclei, binds atoms into molecules, bind molecules into matter. That is how prevelant the energy is in real world physics."
wow... i haven't read an x-men comic in 5 years.... what else have i missed?"
Quiet a bit obviously.
oldmagic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#61  Edited By oldmagic
Pania said:
"A world? By himself?

Thank you for reminding me why I hate kiddy-animae. It's just f-ing silly."
whats silly is Darkseid being clumsy and falling down the stairs. Whats silly is BP holding silver surfer in an arm lock when people say SS could kick Goku's ass. Thats a contradictory right there. Now THATS silly.
oldmagic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#62  Edited By oldmagic

wow....my post gets hidden because no one wants to know the truth. TRUTH!!! PEOPLE CAN"T HANDLE THE TRUTH

The_Martian

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 22

#63  Edited By The_Martian

Magneto should win this fight.

Super Andriod 13 by far beats him in hand to hand combat, speed, strength, and overall power. But Magneto could easily disassemble his body, which Andriod 13 would have no defense against.