Magneto vs Sentry

• 101 results

This topic is locked from further discussion.

SOG7dc

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 21

User Lists: 10

Mags gets a day prep. Morals off.

Avatar image for thedarklordpandamonium
Thedarklordpandamonium

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Void stomps, flagged for mismatch

SOG7dc

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@thedarklordpandamonium:

Void has nothing to do with this. I'm pretty confident I wrote "S-E-N-T-R-Y" so you flagged it for mo reason

X_insignia1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Sentry would still stomp magneto void, or not.

X_insignia1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

moreover morals off for Mags? or Sentry?, because essentially a moral off Sentry=Void.

SOG7dc

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@x_insignia1: it's morals off for both. And it's morals off SENTRY. Void is not apart of this. If he was I would have written "void" not "sentry" and what about all that iron in sentry's blood? Or his brain? How is this a stomp in either guys favor?

god_spawn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 43

#7 god_spawn  Moderator

Current Mags' day of prep would most likely involve him going to home depot and picking up a few hundred bags of nails.

X_insignia1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By X_insignia1

@sog7dc said:

@x_insignia1: it's morals off for both. And it's morals off SENTRY. Void is not apart of this. If he was I would have written "void" not "sentry" and what about all that iron in sentry's blood? Or his brain? How is this a stomp in either guys favor?

A morals off Sentry is the void though.

Avatar image for thedarklordpandamonium
Thedarklordpandamonium

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@sog7dc:

Morals off sentry IS VOID.

SOG7dc

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

SOG7dc

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By SOG7dc

@x_insignia1: In this thread. Both magneto and SENTRY are fighting with no qualms about killing eachother. I don't know How to make it clearer than that

SOG7dc

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@carter_esque: hop off the high horse and Explain how it's a mismatch. Magneto could blood rip him right? Or shut down his brain? AND I gave mags. A days prep.

SOG7dc

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

FrozenPhoenix

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Speedblitz Sentry style (8)

SOG7dc

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@frozenphoenix: mags forcefields can stop Thor. So sentry's speedblitz won't mean much will it?

boschePG

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 12

@sog7dc: im not to quick to scream curbstomp as others are but this is a curbstom. Sentry would just strug off Mags

SOG7dc

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18  Edited By SOG7dc

@boschepg: With one days prep, his bliss rippingskills, an his brain shutdown tricks mags gets stomped? How? Nobody has answered how

FrozenPhoenix

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19  Edited By FrozenPhoenix

@sog7dc said:

@frozenphoenix: mags forcefields can stop Thor. So sentry's speedblitz won't mean much will it?

Sentry > Thor

Also: Mjolnir = metal

SOG7dc

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@frozenphoenix: Sentry have the feats to back that up? And mags has never exhibited very strong control over mjolnir.

FrozenPhoenix

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21  Edited By FrozenPhoenix
No Caption Provided

@sog7dc: All I have to say is....

thak thak thak thak thak

SOG7dc

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22  Edited By SOG7dc

@frozenphoenix: So he punched him a few times...that makes him more powerful? I guess that makes superman more powerful than darksied too

FrozenPhoenix

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23  Edited By FrozenPhoenix

@sog7dc: You were asking for speed feats.

SOG7dc

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@frozenphoenix: No I didn't. You said "sentry>Thor"

And I asked if sentry had "any feats to back that up" I made no mention about speed except for the fact that sentry couldn't get through mags forcefields if Thor cant

mjolnirson

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Carter_esque

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@sog7dc said:

@carter_esque: hop off the high horse and Explain how it's a mismatch. Magneto could blood rip him right? Or shut down his brain? AND I gave mags. A days prep.

You're asking me how this is a mismatch? The real question is, how is this NOT a mismatch. If you knew anything about the Sentry then you would know that this is spite in his favor. But then again, if you knew that then this horrendous thread wouldn't even exist now would it?

@god_spawn

@deranged_midget

@vance_astro

FrozenPhoenix

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

SOG7dc

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@carter_esque: Yet you and everyone else has gone to tremendous lengths not to answer the questions that prove this thread is NOT a mismatch in Anyones favor. And btw a mod is already here he's posted in the thread. Mags could blood rip sentry or shut down his brain and on top of that I gave him 24 hours prep. So your complaints are totally unfounded

dondave

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29  Edited By dondave

Sentry ftw

Carter_esque

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30  Edited By Carter_esque

@sog7dc said:

@carter_esque: Yet you and everyone else has gone to tremendous lengths not to answer the questions that prove this thread is NOT a mismatch in Anyones favor. And btw a mod is already here he's posted in the thread.

False: A mod was here and after "clowning" your thread in this post, they lost interest in this spite to pursue better threads to post on. The next time they return, it'll most likely be to look this bc of alllllllllllll the spite.

Mags could blood rip sentry or shut down his brain and on top of that I gave him 24 hours prep. So your complaints are totally unfounded

The Sentry is too durable for either of these methods to work at all or for very long so

No Caption Provided

SOG7dc

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@carter_esque: Sentry has no special resistance to magnetic force. So you re the one who fails. And he clients the thread? Laughable he made a humorous comment about magneto. And all te mods you've alerted to the co called "spite" haven't locked it. Want to know why? Because you're wrong. So

Unless you can prove with facts how this is spite. You will continue to be wrong.

SOG7dc

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Avatar image for New_World_Order
New_World_Order

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

SOG7dc

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@god_spawn: Please lock the thread if anyone can prove sentry has a resistance to magnetic force. Nobody has been able to prove that he does though. So this thread is not spite.

Carter_esque

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@sog7dc said:

@carter_esque: Sentry has no special resistance to magnetic force. So you re the one who fails. And he clients the thread? Laughable he made a humorous comment about magneto. And all te mods you've alerted to the co called "spite" haven't locked it. Want to know why? Because you're wrong. So

Unless you can prove with facts how this is spite. You will continue to be wrong.

So I guess that me and the 7 other posters are wrong, huh? All of us are wrong and you're right, huh? loL you're losing 7-1 right now buddy. Until someone else besides you tries to make a case for Magneto having an even remote chance of winning this fight, you just need to accept that

No Caption Provided

SOG7dc

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#36  Edited By SOG7dc

@carter_esque: I'm perfectly content to stand on the side of right even If I'm standing alone. NONE OF YOU HAVE PROVEN THAT SENTRY CAN RESIST MAGNETISM. he still has red blood. He still has a brain. Therefore magneto can shut down his brain or blood rip him. Unles of course you can prove with facts that I'm wrong. But you can't can you?

SOG7dc

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@carter_esque: And by the way. I don't even think magneti can win! Lol Im just out to prove this is NOT spite

Carter_esque

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#39  Edited By Carter_esque

@sog7dc said:

@carter_esque: I'm perfectly content to stand on the side of right even If I'm standing alone.

So you basically just admitted to making this battle with a predetermined winner in mind, a rookie mistake.

Creating a thread

• Is it honestly a fair match? Can you see either combatant winning or are you legitimately torn on who the clear winner is? If not, don't make it.

@god_spawn: Please come back real quick and lock this

SOG7dc

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@xlab3000: Read the thread. Void is not a part of this

FrozenPhoenix

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@sog7dc said:

@thedarklordpandamonium: Is sentry too durable for magnetos limitless power over magnetism?

You keep using that word. I do not think it means what you think it means.

Cream_God

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

@sog7dc: I don't think magneto can blood rip actually, the iron in our blood has no magnetic properties, but he could shut down sentrys mind I believe (if sentry doesn't have some random BS immunity to that) especially since sentry has a week mind.

SOG7dc

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@frozenphoenix: Oh arguing semantics now are we? Fine.

Prove to me sentry can resist magnetism. But you can't

SOG7dc

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@carter_esque: @god_spawn: There is no reason for this thread to e locked. Magneti has power over something sentry has no resistance to and 1 day of prep. This is a fair fight. Until someone proves with fact thy it's isnt. Bbut noone has proved it's spite

FrozenPhoenix

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@sog7dc said:

@frozenphoenix: Oh arguing semantics now are we? Fine.

Prove to me sentry can resist magnetism. But you can't

What? The difference between strong powers and limitless powers is not a semantic one.

SOG7dc

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@frozenphoenix: picking out one very small very insignificant word out of An argument you have no response for is arguing semantics. Besides I'm simply quoting what I've heard from other people in other battles in regards to magnetos powers.

SOG7dc

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@frozenphoenix: Btw I just thought I'd remind you that you still haven't responded to my question about whether sentry can resist magnetism. So could you please answer that? If you show me facts that sentry us indeed invulnerable to magnetism, and proof he doesn't have iron in hi blood then I'll concede to you. But I doubt you can do either of those things

XiiX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#48  Edited By XiiX

Sentry.

Killemall

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#49  Edited By Killemall

A morals off Sentry is the void though.

Not anymore, we normally go by the most recent version, Sentry no longer has Void in him.

Although going by last issue, his speed is just wayyyy scary, way, way beyond FTL its ridiculious.

Also the AR video for Uncanny Avengers # 10 calls Sentry "nearly omnipotent member of Avengers".

FrozenPhoenix

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@sog7dc: It's like asking me for scans of Sentry being resistant to typhoid. You won't find any because it's never been an issue with Sentry.

Sentry is just an all-round strong character with general high resistances to most things. You say Magneto can crush his blood... you sir are the one who needs to provide scans where he has been able to do so to character's on Sentry's level. It's your claim, after all.