This topic is locked from further discussion.

#1 Edited by Veravin (660 posts) - - Show Bio

all powers, bloodlusted

both at their prime

no genjutsu

#2 Posted by Jgames (1691 posts) - - Show Bio

Sasuke stomp via amaterasu

#3 Posted by Veravin (660 posts) - - Show Bio

@jgames said:

Sasuke stomp via amaterasu

magento shields himself.

#4 Edited by The_Imperator (1985 posts) - - Show Bio

Bloodlusted Magneto stomps, hard. Pulls all iron out of Sasuke's blood, or clumps it all in his brain stem.

Only way Sasuke ties is if he somehow blinks to activate amaterasu and Magneto just stands there without activating his shield. Itachi is a lot better match, since he can use Genjutsu which would work a lot better.

#5 Edited by FlashGreaterSignEveryone (1092 posts) - - Show Bio

@veravin: magneto stomps via "i am part of the EM spectrum therefore i blow up cities..."

#6 Posted by The_Legendary_SuperSaiyan_Hulk (11161 posts) - - Show Bio

Bloodlusted Magneto stomps, hard. Pulls all iron out of Sasuke's blood, or clumps it all in his brain stem.

Only way Sasuke ties is if he somehow blinks to activate amaterasu and Magneto just stands there without activating his shield. Itachi is a lot better match, since he can use Genjutsu which would work a lot better.

#7 Posted by dondave (38906 posts) - - Show Bio

@the_imperator said:

#8 Posted by Dark Cloud™ (2389 posts) - - Show Bio

Magneto rotfstomps Sasuke.

#9 Posted by Veravin (660 posts) - - Show Bio

i removed genjutsu, plus it would be a stomp for itachi.

#10 Posted by FlashGreaterSignEveryone (1092 posts) - - Show Bio

@veravin said:

@the_imperator said:

i removed genjutsu, plus it would be a stomp for itachi.

well this is a stomp for a "in prime" swagneto

#11 Edited by blazinasian112 (909 posts) - - Show Bio

@dondave said:

@the_legendary_supersaiyan_hulk said:

@the_imperator said:

#12 Posted by The_Titan_Lord (7084 posts) - - Show Bio

@dondave said:

@the_imperator said:

#13 Posted by 106me (1743 posts) - - Show Bio

Amaterasu can burn up anything Magneto uses against Sasuke. Shields won't help him. If magneto is going to win, he's going to have to blitz Sasuke, or go on the defensive and outlast Sasuke's chakra (which is unlikely but not impossible), or have Sasuke overuse his sharingan. That's the only way Magneto can win, other wise, Susanoo and Amaterasu will give Sasuke victory over Magneto.

#14 Posted by Cooldes (4192 posts) - - Show Bio

@blazinasian112 said:

@dondave said:

@the_imperator said:

#15 Posted by xlab3000 (3358 posts) - - Show Bio

Magneto rotfstomps Sasuke.

This

@106me said:

Amaterasu can burn up anything Magneto uses against Sasuke. Shields won't help him. If magneto is going to win, he's going to have to blitz Sasuke, or go on the defensive and outlast Sasuke's chakra (which is unlikely but not impossible), or have Sasuke overuse his sharingan. That's the only way Magneto can win, other wise, Susanoo and Amaterasu will give Sasuke victory over Magneto.

Amaterasu doesn't burn through anything. Mag's shields will help him. Mag can control magnetic fields Susanoo isn't helping Sasuke. Magneto can react faster than Amaterasu.

#16 Posted by BlackWind (7232 posts) - - Show Bio

@xlab3000: Amaterasu sure as hell didn't burn through Karin's cloak. AMIRITE THO?

#17 Posted by DeathHero61 (7142 posts) - - Show Bio

Umm someone call in citizenbane cause this is definitely a mismatch.....

#18 Edited by 106me (1743 posts) - - Show Bio

@xlab3000: I was pretty sure Amaterasu could burn through just about anything. But either way, it will burn through anything magneto uses as a shield, I doubt a sheet of metal will protect him from Amaterasu anyway. And Amaterasu is practically instantaneous. It appears on whoever was within sight of the caster, so if the caster looks at magneto, it's going to appear on him. So dodging Amaterasu is going to be near impossible without blitzing Sasuke. And yes, Susanoo will help Sasuke a great deal. Although not on par with the likes of Itachi's Susanoo, it will still protect him from nearly all attacks magneto has to throw at him. Like I said, the only way magneto will win is by blitzing him, which I find unlikely considering Sasuke's speed. Heck, even pre-Shippuden Sasuke would outmatch Magneto a great deal in terms of speed. Magneto is going to have a tough time this fight.

#19 Posted by FlashGreaterSignEveryone (1092 posts) - - Show Bio

@106me: I agreed with you up until "susanoo will protect him" did you not see my post above? If raikage can crack his susanoo then magness can shatter it

#20 Edited by 106me (1743 posts) - - Show Bio

@flashgreatersigneveryone: That wasn't a full Susanoo though, and it wasn't even the full transformation of Susanoo as well. Sasuke could only summon certain parts at the time, it took him a while to figure out how to summon the whole thing at one time. And yet again, he did not have the final transformation of Susanoo when he could summon it fully. But in this fight, he has the full transformation against magneto, and I'm not saying Sasuke is invincible, but it's going to be hard for magneto to get a hit on Sasuke.

#21 Posted by FlashGreaterSignEveryone (1092 posts) - - Show Bio

@106me: tsunade broke MADARA'S susanoo ( the guy who said his susanoo makes sasuke's seem like $#!T), if she can just kick it and it breaks. i PRETTY sure that magneto at "full power" (you know the guy who beat Apocalypse) could freaking destroy sasukes

#22 Posted by xlab3000 (3358 posts) - - Show Bio

@106me: Amaterasu cannot burn through anything. Susanoo has been broken before by weaker people. Amaterasu isn't instantaneous, if it was then Naruto characters would be MFTL lol. Mag can control magnetic fields of planet(s) Susanoo isn't Sasuke helping at all. Magneto breaks Susanoo easily.

#24 Posted by 106me (1743 posts) - - Show Bio

@xlab3000: Show me a scan where someone can dodge amaterasu. Nobody has yet, not even pain. Magneto isn't MFTL or even FTL either, and definitely isn't faster than Sasuke. Maybe he can break through Susanoo, but it would take a lot of effort to do so.

@flashgreatersigneveryone: Magneto doesn't have tsunade's yin seal and "strength of a hundred" seal, which puts tsunade at almost a hundred ton range. Your leaving stuff out on purpose to make magneto look stronger than Sasuke. I'm trying to be impartial here, but TBH, I think Sasuke has a possibility of winning.

#25 Posted by FlashGreaterSignEveryone (1092 posts) - - Show Bio

@106me: look at the scan above... im sure the puts magneto above tsunade in destructive power, and show me a scan of amaterasu doing being able to break mageneto's sheilds.

#26 Posted by Dratini1331 (7040 posts) - - Show Bio

@106me said:

Dude, Gaara's sand blocked his amaterasu. Magneto's shields wouldn't even be phased by that. Not only that, Susanoo doesn't protect him from having the iron ripped out of his blood or clumped in his brain.

As for dodging:

You don't need to be FTL to dodge it. Heck, it can be argued you don't even need to be supersonic. Mags won't need to though, he murders sasuke easily.

#27 Posted by Juiceboks (10855 posts) - - Show Bio

@106me What's stopping Magneto from just doing this?

Also..Mag's shields have easily withstood nukes. Amaterasu ain't leaving a scratch.

#28 Posted by xlab3000 (3358 posts) - - Show Bio

@106me: Pain is hypersonic. Raikage dodged amaterasu and he's hypersonic too. Magneto not faster than Sasuke you have to be high as heck to think that. Susanoo has town level durability. Ccontrolling magnetic fields>town level DC. Magneto breaks it without a sweat. Mag's shields can take blows from Thor and She-Hulk Amaterasu isn't going through his shields. Your leaving stuff out on purpose to make magneto look stronger than Sasuke. Magneto is stronger than Sasuke. You're clearly being a Sasuke fanboy. @god_spawn @vance_astro @mercy_ can you one of guys lock this for being a mismatch.
http://outskirtsbattledome.wikispaces.com/Character+Profile+-+Magneto
http://outskirtsbattledome.wikispaces.com/Character+Profile+-+Uchiha+Sasuke
http://www.killermovies.com/forums/f98/t417866.html

#29 Edited by PrinceAragorn1 (20317 posts) - - Show Bio

@xlab3000: @dratini1331: I think you're both missing something. Gaara's sand blocked sasuke's line of sight, making him unable to focus on him. Raikage moved too fast for the eye to focus. Aren't magneto's shield transparent? They aren't going to stop magneto catching fire spontaneously. nor does magneto have shunsuin level speed in my knowledge. Not saying sasuke wins, but iirc, amaterasu works this way, not like he throws it from the eye and anything in the way blocks it, as you seem to interpret it. Whatever his eye focuses on catches fire. Including fire, and amaterasu itself.

#30 Edited by xlab3000 (3358 posts) - - Show Bio

@106me: I doubt amaterasu is instantaneous. The Naruto Databook is filled with hyperboles. Haku being Lightspeed, Susanoo is invincible with the yata mirror and totsuka blade, Kisame's water bullets are lightspeed, and amaterasu being hot as the sun lol.
http://www.narutoforums.com/showthread.php?t=793234

#31 Edited by PrinceAragorn1 (20317 posts) - - Show Bio

@xlab3000: Are you sure you're replying to the right guy?

Edit: My comment doesn't even have anything about time?

#32 Edited by xlab3000 (3358 posts) - - Show Bio
#33 Posted by PrinceAragorn1 (20317 posts) - - Show Bio
#34 Edited by Dratini1331 (7040 posts) - - Show Bio

@princearagorn1: Sasuke's Amaterasu has always been shown to be a projectile. Itachi's Amaterasu just appears spontaneously where he can see, but sasuke's can be dodged and blocked like any other projectile. There's no reason to believe otherwise. Susano'o doesn't obscure vision, and I think it blocks it.

#35 Posted by RogueShadow (12020 posts) - - Show Bio

Magneto in a murderstomp.

#36 Posted by PrinceAragorn1 (20317 posts) - - Show Bio

@dratini1331: Not from what I remember. Didn't he just look at bee and start the amaterasu, and did the same to extinguish it? Unless he uses enton techniques, I don't think it was ever shown as a projectile.

Susano does obscure vision, right? It's not exactly transperent.. and not like it has been blocked by susano before?

#37 Posted by RetconCrisis (4540 posts) - - Show Bio

@106me said:

Or Magneto can use the iron in Sasuke's blood and stop his blood from flowing, killing him from not being able to bring oxygen to his heart and lungs.

#38 Edited by Vance Astro (91415 posts) - - Show Bio

This isn't fair for Sasuke.