the human Juggernaut says:

"which quicksilver? the current one?"

(( which quicksilver is the fastest?))

#4 Posted by Logic Mark III (2121 posts) - - Show Bio

Current.

#5 Posted by DRDOOMSDAY390 (1265 posts) - - Show Bio

((then it's Current quicksilver))

#6 Posted by King Saturn (224190 posts) - - Show Bio

I think Quicksilver can win here. But it wont be easy.

Its A Joke
Post Edited:2008-06-01 23:02:39

#7 Posted by Pania (1759 posts) - - Show Bio

You're kidding right?

Magneto is IMMESELY more powerful than Quicksilver with a very wide variety of ways to apply his powers, including fields. He doesn't even have to act on Pietro directly, just the are he is in.

Not to mention, Magneto plucked Northstar out of the air with his hand in Eve of Destruction and beat Pietro to death in House of M. Magneto 2: Marvel speedsters: 0

So..No. Not happening. Quicksilver doesn't have a chance in hell.
Post Edited:2008-06-01 22:33:12

#8 Posted by DRDOOMSDAY390 (1265 posts) - - Show Bio

King Saturn says:

"I think Quicksilver can win here. But it wont be easy."

((ok but what about magneto "Magnetic Force Fields" how can quicksilver break his force field? i mean his force field has withstood the effects of multiple nuclear weapons volcanic eruptions the depths of space and attacks from multiple avengers or x-men including phoenix thor and even galactus magnetic))

#9 Posted by KR1$UPR3M3 (22 posts) - - Show Bio

is this a joke? isn't megneto the father of quicksilver and doesn't quicksilver fear him? im sorry but super speed is not going to help quicksilver here.megneto is to powerful quicksilver has no chance in hell.

#10 Posted by King Saturn (224190 posts) - - Show Bio

DRDOOMSDAY-360 says:

"King Saturn says:
((ok but what about magneto "Magnetic Force Fields" how can quicksilver break his force field? i mean his force field has withstood the effects of multiple nuclear weapons volcanic eruptions the depths of space and attacks from multiple avengers or x-men including phoenix thor and even galactus magnetic)) "

It was a joke

#11 Posted by DRDOOMSDAY390 (1265 posts) - - Show Bio

King Saturn says:

"DRDOOMSDAY-360 says:
"King Saturn says:
((ok but what about magneto "Magnetic Force Fields" how can quicksilver break his force field? i mean his force field has withstood the effects of multiple nuclear weapons volcanic eruptions the depths of space and attacks from multiple avengers or x-men including phoenix thor and even galactus magnetic)) "
It was a joke"

(( lol oh ok ))

#12 Posted by TheGoldenSurfer10000 (243 posts) - - Show Bio

Magneto Would Put a Hurt On Quicksilver.

#13 Posted by zee crusher (8997 posts) - - Show Bio

Okay for those of you that don't now I think quicksilver did beat magneto once lol. He did what people on this site claim superman would do in every fight. He blitzed him. He also did this to scott as well. If magneto is above the ground he wins. If not quick silver still loses. It all the depends when he puts that bubble up.

#14 Posted by pixelized (62882 posts) - - Show Bio

Polaris