Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 3

#51  Edited By Lance Uppercut
@Static Shock said:
" @Stormcell said:
"Okay, this is just no true. Nowhere was this established in the issue. On top of that, Magneto pointed out how Proteus fractioned his power by dividing himself into all of those host bodies right before he took Proteus out. Look, it doesn't matter how you cut it, Magneto has no shot against Proteus.
It wasn't established that Proteus was actually weakened before Magneto destroyed him, either. It goes both ways. All we get from it is Magneto stating that his broke himself like bread, or split himself up. Nothing about being weakened. "
He's talking about the comment Magneto made next. I think it was something about Proteus and his "majesty no longer being infinite". This of course may have just been concerning when he was in fact split up, which gave Magneto the time to analyze his composition and used that to disperse him.
Perfect Cell

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#52  Edited By Perfect Cell
@Stormcell said:
" @Perfect Cell said:
" @Edamame said:
" @Stormcell: That is true. Proteus spread his consciousness into what, five host bodies? "
And all back into one right before he was about to kill Magneto. He had no other host but Blindfold. 

Okay, this is just no true. Nowhere was this established in the issue. On top of that, Magneto pointed out how Proteus fractioned his power by dividing himself into all of those host bodies right before he took Proteus out. Look, it doesn't matter how you cut it, Magneto has no shot against Proteus. Protues can control matter and energy on a level Magneto can't even begin to touch and has plenty of feats to back it up. Heck, Magneto could not even stop a Proteus with just a portion of his (Proteus') power from transmuting the iron in his blood into lead. This shows a much higher degree of control over matter and energy on Proteus' part over Magneto's. To boot, Proteus has even more impressive showings than this with his power. Magneto has no chance here without a serious PIS weakening Proteus to give Magneto the advantage. "
I don't want to repeat myself, but I will agree on this. Proteus is more powerful than Magneto, however; he is not as clever as Magneto. In the end; Magneto overpowered him just like he did with Dark Phoenix. (twice)
Perfect Cell

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#53  Edited By Perfect Cell
@Omg chris said:
" Funny part is magneto was the one that was weakened since his blood became lead as you yourself pointed out. "
Good point.
Static Shock

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#54  Edited By Static Shock
@Lance Uppercut said:
"He's talking about the comment Magneto made next. I think it was something about Proteus and his "majesty no longer being infinite". This of course may have just been concerning when he was in fact split up, which gave Magneto the time to analyze his composition and used that to disperse him. "
That too. I don't really see that as being weakened or at a fraction of his power as Stormcell suggested.
Omg chris

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#55  Edited By Omg chris
@Lance Uppercut:  Or it could of been when he began to take control of his power and messing with energy form.
Static Shock

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#56  Edited By Static Shock
@Omg chris said:
" Funny part is magneto was the one that was weakened since his blood became lead as you yourself pointed out. "
Exactly.
Static Shock

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#57  Edited By Static Shock
@Lance Uppercut said:
"It was actually stated on panel that Proteus divided himself amongst multiple hosts. It didn't say that he was dramatically weaekned however. "
Well, he was divided. I was just referring to the assertion that Stormcell had about Proteus being weakened.
Lance Uppercut

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#58  Edited By Lance Uppercut
@Static Shock said:
" @Lance Uppercut said:
"He's talking about the comment Magneto made next. I think it was something about Proteus and his "majesty no longer being infinite". This of course may have just been concerning when he was in fact split up, which gave Magneto the time to analyze his composition and used that to disperse him. "
That too. I don't really see that as being weakened or at a fraction of his power as Stormcell suggested. "
I think he's trying to play it off as some attempt to massively weaken Proteus, when it was perfectly within Magneto's power set to do so. He's smarter, and used his enemies arrogance to his advantage. I think he's trying to point this out because Storm couldn't beat Proteus.
Ferro Vida

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#59  Edited By Ferro Vida
@rbysjti said:
" I'm gonna have to say Proteus will win "
So you ignored the bit where Magneto won.
Static Shock

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#60  Edited By Static Shock
@Lance Uppercut said:
" I think he's trying to play it off as some attempt to massively weaken Proteus, when it was perfectly within Magneto's power set to do so. He's smarter, and used his enemies arrogance to his advantage. I think he's trying to point this out because Storm couldn't beat Proteus. "
That's exactly what I was thinking. That was evident in other threads, too.
Perfect Cell

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#61  Edited By Perfect Cell

Magneto was extremely weakened in their fight. Especially after being tennis racketed from space to Earth.

Perfect Cell

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#62  Edited By Perfect Cell
@Edamame said:
" But telekinetic energy is composed of electrons, no? Therefore, he should be able to manipulate it, correct?  Also, Magneto's powers might be overpowered by theirs.  
"
No... Magneto can control more than just electrons. The EM-Spectrum
Perfect Cell

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#63  Edited By Perfect Cell
@Edamame said:
" @Perfect Cell: Magneto "tennis racketed from space to Earth" on purpose by himself. "Then you won't mind if we conclude this elsewhere..."  Something like that .    The other thing is, we did not see the separate parts of Proteus come back together, but of course we can infer this.  They wouldn't get lost, but possibly.  "
Static Shock already mentioned this.
Perfect Cell

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#64  Edited By Perfect Cell
@Edamame said:

" @Perfect Cell: I already knew that.  However, I feel that my question hasn't been answered?  LOL.  : ( "

You keep on repeating the word Electrons as though Magneto relies on it. He can manipulate Photons, Neutrons, Electrons,  positrons, nutrenos, beta particles,  quarks, tachyons, anything under the scope of light: 
radio wave, microwave, infrared, the visible region, ultraviolet, X-rays and gamma rays
Perfect Cell

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#65  Edited By Perfect Cell
@Edamame said:
" You are not answering my question. In your last two posts you said things that I already know.  I asked whether or not Magneto can manipulate telekinetic energy. So, can he? "
I already told you, yes. Since page 2.
Perfect Cell

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#66  Edited By Perfect Cell
@Edamame:

How does Magneto move, bend, or snap a tree? By psionically channeling powers through his resources right? How is that achieved? It's a telepathic response to his sources, correct? Now what do you call a moving tree floating in the air? Telekinetically afloat, I presume... How is Magneto moving the tree? With his Mind, yes? Do these answer your questions?
Static Shock

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#67  Edited By Static Shock

Even if Magneto could affect hypothetical energy forms, he hasn't even shown to be able to do so.

Perfect Cell

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#68  Edited By Perfect Cell
@Static Shock said:

" Even if Magneto could affect hypothetical energy forms, he hasn't even shown to be able to do so. "

Tachyon energy is a hypserspace particle. Magneto opened a wormhole before; twice, if I'm not mistaken. A Tachyon is a hypothetical form of energy.
Perfect Cell

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#70  Edited By Perfect Cell
@Edamame said:

" @Static Shock said:

" Even if Magneto could affect hypothetical energy forms, he hasn't even shown to be able to do so. "
He has manipulated Proteus' psionic energy form.  "
The big paragraph was well said, but I have to be logging off soon. As for this statement, though... Magneto has gotten a taste of what it was like being a part of Onslaught. Remember post-Onslaught War, Dr. Doom visited Magneto to gather Magneto's info regarding Onslaught's power over the Psionic/Astral planes. For some reason, Dr. Doom ran off though. So it could be possible that Magneto has broadened his knowledge of the Psionic energies due to Onslaught.
Static Shock

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#71  Edited By Static Shock
@Perfect Cell: Tachyon = Wormholes?
Static Shock

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#72  Edited By Static Shock
@Edamame: What's hypothetical about Proteus's energy?
Static Shock

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#73  Edited By Static Shock
@Edamame said:
" @Static Shock: What do you mean? Proteus is just pure psionic energy.  "
That's why I asked.
Avatar image for cypher_s_gambit
Cypher's Gambit

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#74  Edited By Cypher's Gambit

Nice debating guys? Anyway, just skipped through a few post, and since I just recently read the comic yesterday. Magneto said to Psylocke, "I converted his power into electrons." There was a whole bluff thing going on, but Proteus couldn't get through Magneto's shields with his reality warping nor his mind control.  It seemed that Magneto knew that Proteus was getting awefully irritated and wanted Magneto to suffer for a bit. Since Magneto's shields were weakening, which I believe he did on purpose; Proteus manage to touch Magneto's head. The following, Magneto told Proteus, "I got you close enough to understand you." Proteus mistake was letting all his defenses go to concentrate on the finishing kill. That's when Magneto changed Proteus energy into electrons and scattered it across.

Perfect Cell

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#75  Edited By Perfect Cell
@Static Shock said:
" @Perfect Cell: Tachyon = Wormholes? "

Not exactly. It means there has to be a controller able create a tachyon field to open a open wormhole.
Static Shock

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#76  Edited By Static Shock
@Edamame said:
" @Perfect Cell: That reminds me of Silver Samurai and his mutant power. Nothing with wormholes though. LOL "
I know, right. 

@Perfect Cell: Sounds iffy.

Perfect Cell

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#77  Edited By Perfect Cell
@Edamame said:
" @Perfect Cell: That reminds me of Silver Samurai and his mutant power. Nothing with wormholes though. LOL "
There is so much potential to Silver Samurai, it's not even funny.
Perfect Cell

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#78  Edited By Perfect Cell

Is Methos still around? He was a graduate of Physics who understands a good deal about the Quantum Theories. He could clear things up on the relations between Tachyons & Wormholes.

Perfect Cell

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#79  Edited By Perfect Cell
@Edamame said:
" @Perfect Cell: No. Methos hasn't shown up for a while, actually. "
How about Pania?
Perfect Cell

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#80  Edited By Perfect Cell
@Edamame said:
" @Perfect Cell: Neither is she, believe it or not. LOL "
Hmm.

Well anyway, Silver Samurai can do alot more with his power if he can put his mind to it. Notice how i'm adding emphasis on the word can. A tachyon is a very powerful particle, but he only uses tachyon fields to make his sword cut into any matter. However, A tachyon can cut through the fabrics of space. Maybe his mind and body has a certain limit to where he can only generate a really low field that only wraps around his blade. But the potential is still there. It's just saddening that he only limits himself that way or the writers limit him that way, that is.
Perfect Cell

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#81  Edited By Perfect Cell

" Tachyon fields contain the mathematical necessities for the creation of wormholes. In fact, it contains an entire family of classical and quantum wormhole solutions. (See reference #2 & #3) We have recently discovered that DNA has the ability to create micro-wormholes within the tachyon field. Why is this significant? Keep reading. "

@
 http://www.projectjedi.net/news/itemlist/category/5-einstein-aether-physics.html

Static Shock

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#82  Edited By Static Shock

Gotdamn science. It's always something.

rbysjti

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#83  Edited By rbysjti

Proteus let his guard down, that's why he was beaten, though it's still questionable that magneto was able to manipulate him when Proteus has better manipulation on sub-atomic level. Proteus was playing with Magneto and the rest of the x-men present on that issue. But if this is going to be a fight without playing around, Magneto would lose.

Stormcell

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#84  Edited By Stormcell
@Static Shock said:
" @Lance Uppercut said:
" I think he's trying to play it off as some attempt to massively weaken Proteus, when it was perfectly within Magneto's power set to do so. He's smarter, and used his enemies arrogance to his advantage. I think he's trying to point this out because Storm couldn't beat Proteus. "
That's exactly what I was thinking. That was evident in other threads, too."

This is desperate. Storm has nothing to do with this. Storm's powers have also gained newer dimensions since she fought Proteus. The point I was making was Proteus was weakened in this fight against Magneto. Magneto did not defeat a full-powered Proteus. This cannot be disputed. On top of that, the story also showed that Proteus had greater control over energy and matter when he turned the iron in Magneto's blood into lead. Magneto was unable to counter this move. Given this and given Proteus' ability to transmute matter even going so far as to not only transmute one substance to another, but can literally push the envelope to transmuting non-living matter into living creatures puts him on a level FAR beyond Magneto. He should be able to easily nullify any application of power on Magneto's part. Magneto does not have this level of control over subatomic particles. He couldn't even prevent the iron in his blood from being transmuted into lead. Heck, I have not seen Magneto do any transmutation period.

@Perfect Cell
said:
" @Stormcell said:
" @Perfect Cell said:
" @Edamame said:
" @Stormcell: That is true. Proteus spread his consciousness into what, five host bodies? "
And all back into one right before he was about to kill Magneto. He had no other host but Blindfold. 

Okay, this is just no true. Nowhere was this established in the issue. On top of that, Magneto pointed out how Proteus fractioned his power by dividing himself into all of those host bodies right before he took Proteus out. Look, it doesn't matter how you cut it, Magneto has no shot against Proteus. Protues can control matter and energy on a level Magneto can't even begin to touch and has plenty of feats to back it up. Heck, Magneto could not even stop a Proteus with just a portion of his (Proteus') power from transmuting the iron in his blood into lead. This shows a much higher degree of control over matter and energy on Proteus' part over Magneto's. To boot, Proteus has even more impressive showings than this with his power. Magneto has no chance here without a serious PIS weakening Proteus to give Magneto the advantage. "
I don't want to repeat myself, but I will agree on this. Proteus is more powerful than Magneto, however; he is not as clever as Magneto. In the end; Magneto overpowered him just like he did with Dark Phoenix. (twice) "

Magneto never beat Dark Phoenix. Secondly, the first time Magneto beat Phoenix, her powers were scaled down to only rival Xavier. Prior to fighting Magneto, she had battled Firelord and threw energy attacks at him backed by the power of stars. You can see the PIS here. The next time "Xorneto" beat Phoenix, his powers were amplified exponentially by the drug, kick. He hit her with a planet-sized EMP and gave her a planet-sized stroke. This again was total PIS. Prior to meeting Xorneto, Phoenix had just danced in the face of the sun which carries an EM field one trillion times the power of the Earth's EM field and that's just the start of the energies contained within the sun. Xorneto should not have been able to hurt Phoenix at all with that EMP. It was total PIS.  

Proteus doesn't have to be as clever as Magneto with his powerset. His powerset outdoes Magneto's many times over and Protues has demonstrated tremendous skill with his powers. He's been able to transmute non-living glass into swarms of living bees, turn gravity over large areas on a 90 degree angle, render matter transparent, transform Cyclop's optic blast into butterflies (or flowers), etc. While it is true that Protues is vulnerable to metal, he can still manipulate it on a level far beyond Magneto. For instance, when Moira tried to kill him with a metal shot gun and metal bullets, he turned the gun into a snake, IIRC. This is far beyond the scope of Magneto's power. In other words, Magneto should not have been able to discorporate his energy form as he did in that story since Proteus is a much higher level energy manipulator. Magneto does not have a shot against this kind of character. For Magneto's benefit, however, it does show that Magneto can discoporate energy beings if the energy has a relation close enough to EM and he has time to analyze it. However, Proteus is way too powerful a foe for this ability to work on. Magneto should not be able to pull this on Proteus given Proteus' other feats which demonstrates much higher levels of matter and energy manipulation than Magneto's, but on weaker characters composed of energy closely related to magnetism, this story can be used to argue Magneto pulling this move on them. Of course, the character would have to be weaker than Magneto.  
Lance Bastro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#85  Edited By Lance Bastro

proteus protest!

rbysjti

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#86  Edited By rbysjti
@Stormcell said:

" @Static Shock said:

" @Lance Uppercut said:

This is desperate. Storm has nothing to do with this. Storm's powers have also gained newer dimensions since she fought Proteus. The point I was making was Proteus was weakened in this fight against Magneto. Magneto did not defeat a full-powered Proteus. This cannot be disputed. On top of that, the story also showed that Proteus had greater control over energy and matter when he turned the iron in Magneto's blood into lead. Magneto was unable to counter this move. Given this and given Proteus' ability to transmute matter even going so far as to not only transmute one substance to another, but can literally push the envelope to transmuting non-living matter into living creatures puts him on a level FAR beyond Magneto. He should be able to easily nullify any application of power on Magneto's part. Magneto does not have this level of control over subatomic particles. He couldn't even prevent the iron in his blood from being transmuted into lead. Heck, I have not seen Magneto do any transmutation period.

@Perfect Cell

said:
" @Stormcell said:
" @Perfect Cell said:
" @Edamame said:

I don't want to repeat myself, but I will agree on this. Proteus is more powerful than Magneto, however; he is not as clever as Magneto. In the end; Magneto overpowered him just like he did with Dark Phoenix. (twice) "
Magneto never beat Dark Phoenix. Secondly, the first time Magneto beat Phoenix, her powers were scaled down to only rival Xavier. Prior to fighting Magneto, she had battled Firelord and threw energy attacks at him backed by the power of stars. You can see the PIS here. The next time "Xorneto" beat Phoenix, his powers were amplified exponentially by the drug, kick. He hit her with a planet-sized EMP and gave her a planet-sized stroke. This again was total PIS. Prior to meeting Xorneto, Phoenix had just danced in the face of the sun which carries an EM field one trillion times the power of the Earth's EM field and that's just the start of the energies contained within the sun. Xorneto should not have been able to hurt Phoenix at all with that EMP. It was total PIS.   Proteus doesn't have to be as clever as Magneto with his powerset. His powerset outdoes Magneto's many times over and Protues has demonstrated tremendous skill with his powers. He's been able to transmute non-living glass into swarms of living bees, turn gravity over large areas on a 90 degree angle, render matter transparent, transform Cyclop's optic blast into butterflies (or flowers), etc. While it is true that Protues is vulnerable to metal, he can still manipulate it on a level far beyond Magneto. For instance, when Moira tried to kill him with a metal shot gun and metal bullets, he turned the gun into a snake, IIRC. This is far beyond the scope of Magneto's power. In other words, Magneto should not have been able to discorporate his energy form as he did in that story since Proteus is a much higher level energy manipulator. Magneto does not have a shot against this kind of character. For Magneto's benefit, however, it does show that Magneto can discoporate energy beings if the energy has a relation close enough to EM and he has time to analyze it. However, Proteus is way too powerful a foe for this ability to work on. Magneto should not be able to pull this on Proteus given Proteus' other feats which demonstrates much higher levels of matter and energy manipulation than Magneto's, but on weaker characters composed of energy closely related to magnetism, this story can be used to argue Magneto pulling this move on them. Of course, the character would have to be weaker than Magneto.   "
Whoa! Awesome. I agree with Stormcell.

Anyway, I have ratiocinated why Magneto would not win. It won't be easy to believe but I didn't even think about Storm when i made a post. I am certain of the outcome on this battle. Proteus will win against Magneto.
Goenitz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#87  Edited By Goenitz

Cypher's Gambit

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#88  Edited By Cypher's Gambit
@Stormcell said:
" @Static Shock said:
" @Lance Uppercut said:

@Perfect Cell
said:
" @Stormcell said:
" @Perfect Cell said:
" @Edamame said:

Magneto never beat Dark Phoenix. Secondly, the first time Magneto beat Phoenix, her powers were scaled down to only rival Xavier. Prior to fighting Magneto, she had battled Firelord and threw energy attacks at him backed by the power of stars. You can see the PIS here. The next time "Xorneto" beat Phoenix, his powers were amplified exponentially by the drug, kick. He hit her with a planet-sized EMP and gave her a planet-sized stroke. This again was total PIS. Prior to meeting Xorneto, Phoenix had just danced in the face of the sun which carries an EM field one trillion times the power of the Earth's EM field and that's just the start of the energies contained within the sun. Xorneto should not have been able to hurt Phoenix at all with that EMP. It was total PIS.   Proteus doesn't have to be as clever as Magneto with his powerset. His powerset outdoes Magneto's many times over and Protues has demonstrated tremendous skill with his powers. He's been able to transmute non-living glass into swarms of living bees, turn gravity over large areas on a 90 degree angle, render matter transparent, transform Cyclop's optic blast into butterflies (or flowers), etc. While it is true that Protues is vulnerable to metal, he can still manipulate it on a level far beyond Magneto. For instance, when Moira tried to kill him with a metal shot gun and metal bullets, he turned the gun into a snake, IIRC. This is far beyond the scope of Magneto's power. In other words, Magneto should not have been able to discorporate his energy form as he did in that story since Proteus is a much higher level energy manipulator. Magneto does not have a shot against this kind of character. For Magneto's benefit, however, it does show that Magneto can discoporate energy beings if the energy has a relation close enough to EM and he has time to analyze it. However, Proteus is way too powerful a foe for this ability to work on. Magneto should not be able to pull this on Proteus given Proteus' other feats which demonstrates much higher levels of matter and energy manipulation than Magneto's, but on weaker characters composed of energy closely related to magnetism, this story can be used to argue Magneto pulling this move on them. Of course, the character would have to be weaker than Magneto.   "
It's nice post, but Magneto did beat him fair and square. As fair as it gets anyway.
Static Shock

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#89  Edited By Static Shock
@Stormcell said: 

This is desperate. Storm has nothing to do with this. The point I was making was Proteus was weakened in this fight against Magneto. Magneto did not defeat a full-powered Proteus. This cannot be disputed.

I didn't think the rest of you post was necessary, so I ignored it and only read the part that matters. As for this, your point was already refuted. Magneto never stated that Proteus was weakened, only that he was split up into different bodies. You're just taking what Magneto said, playing semantics to fit your own deluded idea of what happened in the book, and dismissing his ability to do what he did there. Not sure what your point proves when what you're suggesting wasn't even implied or made mentioned of. Proteus is more powerful than Magneto, and despite the fact that the iron in his blood was turned to lead, he was still well-equipped and experienced enough to win. You don't have to be as powerful as your opponent to beat them, and that's evident amongst a lot of battles within comic books. As far as Magneto not have control over transmutation or sub-atomic particles, well.... The lead in his blood didn't really kill him. For all we know, he could restructured the lead back into iron, but that's just an assumption. You can't tell anyone that it can't be disputed when it already has been. It also doesn't make you more right than anyone else here. Also, it has nothing to do with desperation. You seem to have a problem with accepting Magneto because it suit you, in order to make Storm look better. It's uniquely evident, I might add. But, it's a technicality that I won't touch based upon with you.
Cypher's Gambit

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#90  Edited By Cypher's Gambit

Proteus wasn't divided when Magneto defeated it.

Static Shock

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#91  Edited By Static Shock
@Cypher's Gambit said:
" Proteus wasn't divided when Magneto defeated it. "
Exactly.
Static Shock

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#92  Edited By Static Shock

I'm actually surprised that he responded to me with that, after people told him the exact same thing, that Proteus wasn't weakened there and that Magneto never stated he was.

Cypher's Gambit

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#93  Edited By Cypher's Gambit
@Static Shock said:
" I'm actually surprised that he responded to me with that, after people told him the exact same thing, that Proteus wasn't weakened there and that Magneto never stated he was. "
Maybe he read the comic again and changed his mind.
Static Shock

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#94  Edited By Static Shock
@Cypher's Gambit said:
" Maybe he read the comic again and changed his mind. "
Highly doubtful. He's been saying this for months, and he still doesn't seem to get it.
Lance Uppercut

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#95  Edited By Lance Uppercut
@Static Shock said:
" @Cypher's Gambit said:
" Maybe he read the comic again and changed his mind. "
Highly doubtful. He's been saying this for months, and he still doesn't seem to get it. "
He has a habit of repeating himself while managing to contribute nothing new to the conversation despite it being explained over and over and over and over and over and over (at this point, I'm not even being facetious) and over and over and over. It would be funny if he weren't so serious about it.
Static Shock

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#96  Edited By Static Shock
@Lance Uppercut said:
"He has a habit of repeating himself while managing to contribute nothing new to the conversation despite it being explained over and over and over and over and over and over (at this point, I'm not even being facetious) and over and over and over. It would be funny if he weren't so serious about it. "
Real talk. I also liked how he told me it couldn't be disputed, as if he had legitimate proof of what he was saying.
Lance Uppercut

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#97  Edited By Lance Uppercut
@Static Shock said:
" @Lance Uppercut said:
"He has a habit of repeating himself while managing to contribute nothing new to the conversation despite it being explained over and over and over and over and over and over (at this point, I'm not even being facetious) and over and over and over. It would be funny if he weren't so serious about it. "
Real talk. I also liked how he told me it couldn't be disputed, as if he had legitimate proof of what he was saying. "
Yeah, I didn't really get that comment. If it can't be disputed, then why are we disputing it now?
Static Shock

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#98  Edited By Static Shock
@Lance Uppercut said:
"Yeah, I didn't really get that comment. If it can't be disputed, then why are we disputing it now? "
Hahaha! I know, right...
Stormcell

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#99  Edited By Stormcell
@Static Shock said:
" @Cypher's Gambit said:
" Proteus wasn't divided when Magneto defeated it. "
Exactly. "

Actually, he was divided when Magneto defeated him. That is why Magneto brought it up at the point he defeated him. That said, I have already proven that Proteus is too much for Magneto given Proteus' energy and matter manipulation feats which far outdoes Magneto's. The salient point in all of this is given Proteus' power and control over matter and energy, Magneto cannot beat him without some serious PIS weakening Proteus. Regardless how you feel about Proteus being divided or not, the facts are Proteus has demonstrated energy and matter manipulation feats that Magneto can't even begin to compete with therefore rendering his defeat over Proteus PIS. He could not even stop Proteus from transmuting the iron in his own bloodstream into lead.
Cypher's Gambit

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#100  Edited By Cypher's Gambit

0_0