Magneto VS Naruto and Sasuke

• 95 results
hatemalingsia

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

@hatemalingsia: amaterasu doesnt move in a projectile motion or have a trajectory

its an instatenous spawning of flame on the desired position in a considered space.

visual detection is necessary because that will enable sasuke to determine the position of target in the relevant space.

For example if a target is inside bunker, amaterasu wont work because you cant tell what is the relative position of the target in space.

Yet you said energy shield and glass can block it, because?

Sy8000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Tempted to say either solo.

mimisalome

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#53  Edited By mimisalome

@hatemalingsia: energy or shield is not blocking amaterasu

it is blocking Sasukes line of sight... and with that he cant deterimine where to spawn his flames

hatemalingsia

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@hatemalingsia: energy or shield is not blocking amaterasu

it is blocking Sasukes line of sight... and with that he cant deterimine where to spawn his flames

So you admit that glass or energy shield can't block amaterasu?

mimisalome

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#55  Edited By mimisalome

@hatemalingsia: i never said shield or energy can block amaterasu

i said Magnetos electromagentic field is not a physical construct or an energy shield

algorhythm511

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I am leaning toward Naruto

hatemalingsia

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@hatemalingsia: electromagnetic field is not a matter or energy. Its not like Glass or an energy Shield.

@hatemalingsia:

Like i said Magnetos Electormagnetic Bubble is neither a Material Construc or an Energy Sheild... its a Force... just like what the invisible thingy that magnet exhibits.

Explain what did you imply about those statements in the context of your argument. Enlighten me.

Avatar image for vintage_spiderman
vintage_spiderman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@hatemalingsia: Mags shield is not something that's consistently protrayed as something you can see where as susano'o has always been protray that way. Also a "blue tint" as you call isn't even comparable to something as defined as a susano'o construct so it's not even accurate to assume because a well defined susano'o construct can be visibly seen as a barrier in between the user and opposing side can block amaterasu a technique which can spawn on the intended target at the users line of sight/vision isn't hindered that Mags shield which for the most part is invisible defense can also do the same and block amaterasu even though it cannot be "easily" seen IF AT ALL(I just honestly believe the illustrator wants fans to be able to clearly make out what's going sometimes similarly to when Invisible Woman shield constructs or herself in some cases are protrayed as having a blue tint as well) as something that is even there in the first place. Therefore amaterasu gg simple really no need to over complicate things lol.

mimisalome

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#59  Edited By mimisalome

@hatemalingsia: simple because Matter and Energy (which is according to einstein is one and the same)

can hinder Sasukes Line of Sight... Line of Sight Blocked = Amamterasu wont work

Now do you understand?

hatemalingsia

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@vintage_spiderman:

1. Amaterasu flame can be repelled by Magneto's power set.

2. So let me get this straight: the only thing that prevents Amaterasu from affecting someone inside a see-through Susanoo is the color shade? Even if it doesn't block the attacker's line of sight?

vintage_spiderman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@mimisalome: I don't think he's going to get it. Sadly.

Maybe he's a mags fan/fanboy or feels a certain way towards the ninjas.

Though my reasoning isn't flawless it doesn't lack logic either Sasuke doesn't "see" Mags shield he sees Mags so by that logic amaterasu spawns on what the user see's and you know the rest...

Now if Mags shields were something more akin to susano'o then there be more a case to be made because Mags shields are REALLY F**KING STRONG even I have to admit that but alas Sasuke just see a random for the sake of argument "blue tint" and say there's a barrier around him that's it's illogical very illogical.

hatemalingsia

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#62  Edited By hatemalingsia

@mimisalome said:

@hatemalingsia: simple because Matter and Energy (which is according to einstein is one and the same)

can hinder Sasukes Line of Sight... Line of Sight Blocked = Amamterasu wont work

Now do you understand?

Didn't answer my question at all about glass or an energy shield.

That's false, science marches on OR you just googled it without looking at its context:

Matter and Energy: A False Dichotomy

It is common that, when reading about the universe or about particle physics, one will come across a phrase that somehow refers to “matter and energy”, as though they are opposites, or partners, or two sides of a coin, or the two classes out of which everything is made. This comes up in many contexts. Sometimes one sees poetic language describing the Big Bang as the creation of all the “matter and energy” in the universe. One reads of “matter and anti-matter annihilating into `pure’ energy.” And of course two of the great mysteries of astronomy are “dark matter” and “dark energy”.

As a scientist and science writer, this phraseology makes me cringe a bit, not because it is deeply wrong, but because such loose talk is misleading to non-scientists. It doesn’t matter much for physicists; these poetic phrases are just referring to something sharply defined in the math or in experiments, and the ambiguous wording is shorthand for longer, unambiguous phrases. But it’s dreadfully confusing for the non-expert, because in each of these contexts a different definition for `matter’ is being used, and a different meaning — in some cases an archaic or even incorrect meaning of `energy’ — is employed. And each of these ways of speaking implies that either things are matter or they are energy — which is false. In reality, matter and energy don’t even belong to the same categories; it is like referring to apples and orangutans, or to heaven and earthworms, or to birds and beach balls.

• Matter and Energy really aren’t in the same class and shouldn’t be paired in one’s mind.
  • Matter, in fact, is an ambiguous term; there are several different definitions used in both scientific literature and in public discourse. Each definition selects a certain subset of the particles of nature, for different reasons. Consumer beware! Matter is always some kind of stuff, but which stuff depends on context.
  • Energy is not ambiguous (not within physics, anyway). But energy is not itself stuff; it is something that all stuff has.
  • The term Dark Energy confuses the issue, since it isn’t (just) energy after all. It also really isn’t stuff; certain kinds of stuff can be responsible for its presence, though we don’t know the details.
  • Photons should not be called `energy’, or `pure energy’, or anything similar. All particles are ripples in fields and have energy; photons are not special in this regard. Photons are stuff; energy is not.
  • The stuff of the universe is all made from fields (the basic ingredients of the universe) and their particles. At least this is the post-1973 viewpoint.

The word Matter. “Matter” as a term is terribly ambiguous; there isn’t a universal definition that is context-independent. There are at least three possible definitions that are used in various places:

• “Matter” can refer to atoms, the basic building blocks of what we think of as “material”: tables, air, rocks, skin, orange juice — and by extension, to the particles out of which atoms are made, including electrons and the protons and neutrons that make up the nucleus of an atom.
  • OR it can refer to what are sometimes called the elementary “matter particles” of nature: electrons, muons, taus, the three types of neutrinos, the six types of quarks — all of the types of particles which are not the force particles (the photon, gluons, graviton and the W and Z particles.) Read here about the known apparently-elementary particles of nature. [The Higgs particle, by the way, doesn’t neatly fit into the classification of particles as matter particles and force particles, which was somewhat artificial to start with; I have a whole section about this classification below.]
  • OR it can refer to classes of particles that are found out there, in the wider universe, and that on average move much more slowly than the speed of light.

With any of these definitions, electrons are matter (although with the third definition they were not matter very early in the universe’s history, when it was much hotter than it is today.) With the second definition, muons are matter too, and so are neutrinos, even though they aren’t constituents of ordinary material. With the third definition, some neutrinos may or may not be matter, and dark matter is definitely matter, even if it turns out to be made from a new type of force particle. I’m really sorry this is so confusing, but you’ve no choice but to be aware of these different usages if you want to know what “matter” means in different people’s books and articles.

Now, what about the word Energy. Fortunately, energy (as physicists use it) is a well-defined concept that everyone in physics agrees on. Unfortunately, the word in English has so many meanings that it is very easy to become confused about what physicists mean by it. I’ve briefly describe the various forms of energy that arise in physics in more detail in an article on mass and energy. But for the moment, suffice it to say that energy is not itself an object. An atom is an object; energy is not. Energy is something which objects can have, and groups of objects can have — a property of objects that characterizes their behavior and their relationships to one another. [Though it should be noted that different observers will assign different amounts of energy to a given object — a tricky point that is illustrated carefully in the above-mentioned article on mass and energy.] And for this article, all we really need to know is that particles moving on their own through space can have two types of energy: mass-energy (i.e., E= mc2 type of energy, which does not depend on whether and how a particle moves) and motion-energy (energy that is zero if a particle is stationary and becomes larger as a particle moves faster).

Why do people sometimes talk about “matter and energy” as though everything is either matter or energy? I don’t know the context in which this expression was invented. Maybe one of my readers knows? Language reflects history, and often reacts slowly to new information. Part of the problem is that enormous changes in physicists’ conception of the world and its ingredients occurred between 1900 and 1980. This has mostly stopped for now; it’s been remarkably stable throughout my career.

Rulerofthevine

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#63  Edited By Rulerofthevine

@hatemalingsia: So why are you debating in your own thread again ? That's against the rules.

Also Magneto's shields are usually portrayed as invisible force, at least until someone touches them :

No Caption Provided

As long as nothing is obstructing Sasuke's field of vision there is no reason to assume that Amaterasu will not Spawn on Magneto. The Whole Susanoo debate is irrelevant to begin with because Susanoo isn't even transparent.

On topic :

No Caption Provided

QS going at mach 5 was enough to Blitz Magneto so either Naruto or Sasuke Blitz him.

hatemalingsia

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@hatemalingsia: So why are you debating in your own thread again ? That's against the rules.

If I ask you what was I debating about, can you answer it?

Avatar image for batmanvsall3312
BatmanVsAll3312

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Mag crushes them. Kidding me?

mimisalome

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#66  Edited By mimisalome

@hatemalingsia: did you not understand?

force is not the same as Matter/Energy

Matter/Energy blocks Sasuke Line of Sight... Electromagnetic Field doesnt.

Rulerofthevine

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#67  Edited By Rulerofthevine

@hatemalingsia said:

@rulerofthevine said:

I didn't ask you what you were debating but why. You know that the OP is not allowed to take sides correct ?

Anyway, you are debating about whether glasses or other transparent things could block amaterasu, right ? The answer is no. Because by that logic the invisible air in Sasuke's field of vision would also block it which obviously doesn't happen.

hatemalingsia

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@mimisalome: I'm not talking about E.F. We're talking about:

@mimisalome said:

@hatemalingsia: electromagnetic field is not a matter or energy. Its not like Glass or an energy Shield.

@mimisalome said:

@hatemalingsia:

Like i said Magnetos Electormagnetic Bubble is neither a Material Construc or an Energy Sheild... its a Force... just like what the invisible thingy that magnet exhibits.

Explain what did you imply about those statements in the context of your argument. Enlighten me.

And then you answered they were the same because Einstain said so (which I debunked), while ignoring the implication that Sasuke could see through glass and energy shield too.

Oh, and Magneto can repel the flame with his power.

vintage_spiderman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@hatemalingsia: Like I said earlier it's not just the color that distinguishes the two(Mags shield mechanism and visible susano'o contructs) you must be cherry picking through a lot of the things I say honestly lol.

I said colors yes(all susano'o constructs display bright vibrant color scheme as in the case with Itachi's orange, yellow, and red susano'o or distinctive dark color palette as in the case with Sasuke's dark purple and black susano'o not some blue tint here and there), design(they resemble giant warriors with weapons, armor, teeth, legs, arms, etc.. and not some transparent bubble or wall(which on occasional is colored a very very light blue tint/shade by the artist(s) to better depict what's occurring in the story), chakra(they are made up of chakra unlike Mags shield and Sasuke can see chakra proficiently with his sharigan and rinnegan combination). Again they are not the same kind of defense so stop with the comparisons I wouldn't even compare Mags defense to a glass window in visibility it's much more akin to something invisible woman would create. Which again Sasuke would not "see" and his jutsu is heavily dependent/reliant on sight to connect so amaterasu is a perfect counter to Mags shield in this scenario. Again I'm not saying his shield is not impressive IT IS when it comes to it's raw power/durability in high end showings but that doesn't change the facts.

Etheral_Dreams

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

If Magneto can get blitzed at Mach 5, either could solo really easily. Although, I guess he's a lightning timer based on what the respect thread showed; even so, it would still make him much slower than the team, making him liable to be killed through Gudoudamas, a single slash of Susanoo, a rasenshuriken before he can put his shields up. Nevertheless Sasuke could still solo by taking Magneto's soul and Naruto should be strong enough to overpower them, unless someone shows that they can block attacks with moon level+ potency.

mimisalome

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#71  Edited By mimisalome

@hatemalingsia:

LOL the "science" article that you post doesnt even have any reference to back up its claims that Matter is "ambigous"

Actual nuclear reaction experiment and observation actually shows that a lost of mass of a fissle fuel produces and energy equals to Einstein E=MC^2

even your article admit this:

"As a scientist and science writer, this phraseology makes me cringe a bit, NOT because it is deeply wrong, but because such loose talk is misleading to non-scientists"

hatemalingsia

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@hatemalingsia said:

@rulerofthevine said:

I didn't ask you what you were debating but why. You now that the OP is not allowed to take sides correct ?

I didn't say "this side will win" or "this is how the fight should go" or "this is how the winner will be decided". I was asking a legitimate question if Magneto's shield can block Amaterasu or not.

Rulerofthevine

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@rulerofthevine said:

@hatemalingsia said:

@rulerofthevine said:

I didn't ask you what you were debating but why. You now that the OP is not allowed to take sides correct ?

I didn't say "this side will win" or "this is how the fight should go" or "this is how the winner will be decided". I was asking a legitimate question if Magneto's shield can block Amaterasu or not.

You are not just asking a question. You were clearly trying to debunk arguments presented for one side while presenting arguments for the other despite being the creator of this thread.

Avatar image for ninjawarrior268
NinjaWarrior268

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 12

User Lists: 3

Mags loses

hatemalingsia

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#75  Edited By hatemalingsia

@mimisalome said:

@hatemalingsia:

LOL the "science" article that you post doesnt even have any reference to back up its claims that Matter is "ambigous"

I'm glad that you've moved from blatantly ignoring my question / your own statement about glass and energy shield to nitpick this paper. It was made by a Theoretical Physicist. Or do you want me to google other papers that said the same?

Actual nuclear reaction experiment and observation actually shows that a lost of mass of a fissle fuel produces and energy equals to Einstein E=MC^2

1. You didn't read the article. I'm not surprised. It debunked matter == energy perfectly.

2. How does it correspond to matter == energy? Energy = MasstimesThe Speed of Lightin a vacuum squared.

3. Correlate glass and energy shield with that formula, please. Enlighten me.

even your article admit this:

"As a scientist and science writer, this phraseology makes me cringe a bit, NOT because it is deeply wrong, but because such loose talk is misleading to non-scientists"

How's that supposed to admit matter == energy? It's referring to misled people like you.

serrure

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 14

User Lists: 17

out of context scans = Serrure out!

mimisalome

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#77  Edited By mimisalome

@hatemalingsia: matter is a condensed energy

LHC already created a matter by consuming energy - Higgs Boson

Proton and Anti-Proton annihilate each other and transform into energy

Energy = Mass (of Matter) * Velocity of Light ^2

Your "scientist" is just spewing technobabbles because he is confused with the definition of Matter and is arguing with the properties of the state not the actual nature of matter/energy

hatemalingsia

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@hatemalingsia said:

@rulerofthevine said:

@hatemalingsia said:

@rulerofthevine said:

You are not just asking a question. You were clearly trying to debunk arguments presented for one side while presenting arguments for the other despite being the creator of this thread.

Since you put it that way, I guess you are right. Maybe I was just too bored.

vintage_spiderman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@hatemalingsia: The problem is you've made two accusations that are very much untrue.

1.) Sasuke's amaterasu doesn't travel through the air that's his inferno style/enton release amaterasu manipulation that travels through the air standard amaterasu has shown the ability to spawn on anything that comes into the users direct line of sight.

2.) Mags shield is not glass it's invisible meaning Sasuke will not even know it's there.

hatemalingsia

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#80  Edited By hatemalingsia

@mimisalome said:

@hatemalingsia: matter is a condensed energy

LHC already created a matter by consuming energy - Higgs Boson

Proton and Anti-Proton annihilate each other and transform into energy

Energy = Mass (of Matter) * Velocity of Light ^2

Your "scientist" is just spewing technobabbles because he is confused with the definition of Matter and is arguing with the properties of the state not the actual nature of matter/energy

Didn't answer my question at all. Ignorance or deliberately not showing awareness / understanding of my post.

@hatemalingsia said:

@mimisalome said:

I'm glad that you've moved from blatantly ignoring my question / your own statement about glass and energy shield to nitpick this paper. It was made by a Theoretical Physicist. Or do you want me to google other papers that said the same?

1. You didn't read the article. I'm not surprised. It debunked matter == energy perfectly.

2. How does it correspond to matter == energy? Energy = MasstimesThe Speed of Lightin a vacuum squared.

3. Correlate glass and energy shield with that formula, please. Enlighten me.

How's that supposed to admit matter == energy? It's referring to misled people like you.

hatemalingsia

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@hatemalingsia:

The problem is you've made two accusations that are very much untrue.

Ok, I'm listening.

1.) Sasuke's amaterasu doesn't travel through the air that's his inferno style/enton release amaterasu manipulation that travels through the air standard amaterasu has shown the ability to spawn on anything that comes into the users direct line of sight.

I made that accusation? Can you give me a quote about that from myself. It was another user who implied that and I pointed that out to him to debunk his glass or energy shield argument. I believe the flame spawns at whatever the user is looking at, not travelling through air so it doesn't matter if it's energy or matter.

2.) Mags shield is not glass it's invisible meaing Sasuke will not even know it's there.

Well, since it's been depicted as transparent in the comic, I can't argue more on that. I just want you to know that his shield is not always invisible.

I don't get what do you mean by glass. Unless you're referring to another person.

Hulkage

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#82  Edited By Hulkage

He gets put in the moon...

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

GG.

/Thread

vintage_spiderman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@hatemalingsia said:
@mimisalome said:

@hatemalingsia: electromagnetic field is not a matter or energy. Its not like Glass or a an energy Shield.

Its a force.

Amaterasu will pass through... i assume

Do you think Amaterasu can bypass glass or energy shield?

Mags loses and you did say could Sasuke amaterasu through glass implying Mags shield was as visible as glass even though it isn't it's hardly visible if not completely invisible in most showings .

Here's where you said it(above) lol

Off Topic: If Sasuke had byakugan insight he'd be godlike.

Edit: You indirectly stated the other accusation that travels through by stating energy that cannot be seen could block it, but as you know already know by now that's not how the visual jutsu works at all unless Sasuke commands it to travel through the air.

Rexorr

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Naruto solos.

hatemalingsia

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#85  Edited By hatemalingsia

@vintage_spiderman said:

@hatemalingsia said:
@mimisalome said:

@hatemalingsia: electromagnetic field is not a matter or energy. Its not like Glass or a an energy Shield.

Its a force.

Mags loses and you did say could Sasuke amaterasu through glass implying Mags shield was as visible as glass even though it isn't it's hardly visible if not completely invisible in most showings .

Sorry, look harder. Either you misunderstood or you missed the context of the quote above. I was referring to his own words about how it's assembled by matter or energy and if Amaterasu can bypass it. Where did you get the implication anyway? Lol. I'm still waiting for the accusation where I said Amaterasu travels through air.

Out of context, didn't answer my question. You are getting this close to the other person.

vintage_spiderman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@vintage_spiderman said:

@hatemalingsia said:
@mimisalome said:

Its a force.

Sorry, look harder. Either you misunderstood or you missed the context of the quote above. I was referring to his own words about how it's assembled by matter or energy and if Amaterasu can bypass it. Where did you get the implication anyway? Lol. I'm still waiting where's my accusation where I said Amaterasu travels through air.

Out of context, didn't answer my question. You are getting this close to the other person.

Heh, I guess could have possibly misunderstood what you were speaking about lol my bad. Anyways

No Caption Provided

amaterasu ftw.

hatemalingsia

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#87  Edited By hatemalingsia

@vintage_spiderman said:

Heh, I guess could have possibly misunderstood what you were speaking about lol my bad.

Yes.

Anyways

No Caption Provided

amaterasu ftw.

Ok?

Edit: Oh, and Magneto can repel the flame.

hatemalingsia

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@rexorr said:

Naruto solos.

Explain how.

Chazz85

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#89  Edited By Chazz85

Even though sasuke takes this with amatersau. Thats the only way there winning. He starts with shields up his shield block 2 hits from the phoniex force naruto and sasuke can't break that without amatersau.

Koays

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#90  Edited By Koays

Lol....is it just me or is this the first battle EoS Naruto and Sasuke have lost on the battle threads?

Edit: Also Quicksilver wasnt even on the battlefield when he sneak attacked Magneto who was fighting several people. Not saying he can or can't react at mach 5 but that example is horrible.

MudaMudaMuda

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#91  Edited By MudaMudaMuda

@mudamudamuda said:

@juzacloud:

Cool posts. :)

If you don't mind me asking, where do you copy/past them from ? Doesn't seem to be from CV respect threads.

From Reddit. Very organized and easy to copy and paste.

I see. Thanks. :)

Indeed it's a good way to get noteworthy feats.

hirev_starman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

Well if Mags cant manipulate their body then this will be a tough one for him. He can try to use Sasuke's sword to slice him up and Naruto but Sasuke has the reaction to it. Tough one. Sasuke and Naruto

Sy8000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#94  Edited By Sy8000

The duo dominates.

Warlockmage

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 23

User Lists: 3

see now i remember why i hate Naruto threads the complete BS that comes out is amazing. Warlock is so out