• 179 results
#1 Posted by Lantern Prime (13044 posts) - - Show Bio

Who would win in an all out battle? I say it would be a tie.

#2 Posted by Vance Astro (91191 posts) - - Show Bio

I don't see how Magneto can touch him....

#3 Posted by Lantern Prime (13044 posts) - - Show Bio

What about his Magnetic Blasts?

#4 Posted by Vance Astro (91191 posts) - - Show Bio
Lantern Prime said:
"What about his Magnetic Blasts?"
How are they going to hit him?
#5 Posted by Lantern Prime (13044 posts) - - Show Bio
Vance Astro said:
"Lantern Prime said:
How are they going to hit him?"
???????
#6 Posted by Hedatary (3768 posts) - - Show Bio

This has already been done and i think Magneto wins...

#7 Posted by Vance Astro (91191 posts) - - Show Bio
Lantern Prime said:
"Vance Astro said:
"Lantern Prime said:
How are they going to hit him?"
???????"
He can teleport.
#8 Posted by Lantern Prime (13044 posts) - - Show Bio

I know he can teleport. I was just doing???? because I don't know he can hit him.

#9 Posted by Wisppeons (3726 posts) - - Show Bio

PSYCO CRUSHER

#10 Posted by Pallu Project (522 posts) - - Show Bio

I love magneto... but I think he should run away from this battle.

#11 Posted by Ego (2324 posts) - - Show Bio

the funny thing is that m. bison is a great hand to hand fighter, if he wanted mags so much he can teleport inside magnetos forcefield and beat him up in there lol.

#12 Posted by King Saturn (223988 posts) - - Show Bio
I think M. Bison should win here
#13 Posted by Shadow_KingOf Killers (524 posts) - - Show Bio
caption
caption
caption
the teleport is the only way that m. bison can win  without that  magneto easy beat him. 
#14 Posted by Vance Astro (91191 posts) - - Show Bio
Shadow_KingOf Killers said:
"
caption
caption
caption
the teleport is the only way that m. bison can win  without that  magneto easy beat him. "
This was done for storyline.Capcom's version of Magneto is nothing like the actual Magnus.
#15 Posted by Shadow_KingOf Killers (524 posts) - - Show Bio

yeah true your right but  like i said  teleport is the only way bison can win  because everything else bison will throw at  won't work on magneto besides bison is not on his level but then again sometimes that don't matter  so yeah bison would win  i really don't 100%   agreed to this but oh well. 

#16 Posted by nathandan1222 (1807 posts) - - Show Bio

m bisons a push over in the game

#17 Posted by Vance Astro (91191 posts) - - Show Bio
nathandan1222 said:
"m bisons a push over in the game"
No he's not he's High tier..if you know how to use him he can kill anyone in 4 moves.
#18 Posted by nathandan1222 (1807 posts) - - Show Bio

i can beat him perfectly with any  character

#19 Posted by Vance Astro (91191 posts) - - Show Bio
nathandan1222 said:
"i can beat him perfectly with any  character"
Maybe you can...but not against me.Beating the CPU means nothing.
#20 Posted by nathandan1222 (1807 posts) - - Show Bio

well i havent played in years but i always thought of him as one

#21 Posted by Vance Astro (91191 posts) - - Show Bio
nathandan1222 said:
"well i havent played in years but i always thought of him as one"
He has the second most powerful moves on the game and he can teleport and fly.
#22 Posted by nathandan1222 (1807 posts) - - Show Bio
Vance Astro said:
"nathandan1222 said:
He has the second most powerful moves on the game and he can teleport and fly."

hes a little slow for my taste
#23 Posted by Vance Astro (91191 posts) - - Show Bio
nathandan1222 said:
"Vance Astro said:
"nathandan1222 said:
He has the second most powerful moves on the game and he can teleport and fly."

hes a little slow for my taste"
He's only slow if you play him slow.
#24 Posted by ulitmateninjagaidenx (2064 posts) - - Show Bio

Nightcrawler or anybody that have telerport powers hasn't ever tried that against Magneto, maybe cuz it may not work plus

M.bison wears to many metalic objects, Magneto could turn them into murder weapons, and no other version of bison would be a match for Magneto,  so  it's Obviously Magneto wins.

#25 Posted by Vance Astro (91191 posts) - - Show Bio
ulitmateninjagaidenx said:
"Nightcrawler or anybody that have telerport powers hasn't ever tried that against Magneto, maybe cuz it may not work plus

M.bison wears to many metalic objects, Magneto could turn them into murder weapons, and no other version of bison would be a match for Magneto,  so  it's Obviously Magneto wins."
Bison isn't Nightcrawler.....
How can Magneto turn anything into a murder on someone he can't catch.
#26 Posted by ulitmateninjagaidenx (2064 posts) - - Show Bio

wtf?? omg bison can't  beat magneto  in fact  bison is not all that good to begin with,  lol ok whatever man   

#27 Posted by Vance Astro (91191 posts) - - Show Bio
"

wtf?? omg bison can't  beat magneto  in fact  bison is not all that good to begin with,  lol ok whatever man   

"
Bison wins.
#28 Posted by ulitmateninjagaidenx (2064 posts) - - Show Bio

magneto owns

#29 Posted by Vance Astro (91191 posts) - - Show Bio
Vance Astro said:
"ulitmateninjagaidenx said:
"

"
Bison wins."
#30 Posted by Erik (32073 posts) - - Show Bio

Lol.

#31 Posted by One-Above-You (1907 posts) - - Show Bio

I think Ultimateninjagaidenx is funny. The way he types reminds me of one of those 13 year old girls who are like "Psh. Talk to the hand!"

#32 Posted by One-Above-You (1907 posts) - - Show Bio

I think Magneto can win this.

#33 Posted by Vance Astro (91191 posts) - - Show Bio
One-Above-You said:
"I think Magneto can win this."
I don't.
#34 Posted by One-Above-You (1907 posts) - - Show Bio

I'm not that familiar with M.Bison, I have only played as him in Street fighter 2. Can you tell me how M.Bison wins this?

#35 Posted by Vance Astro (91191 posts) - - Show Bio
One-Above-You said:
"I'm not that familiar with M.Bison, I have only played as him in Street fighter 2. Can you tell me how M.Bison wins this?"
He teleports behind Magneto..even if he's fast enough to react (which he isn't) he can become intangible.He knocks off than dumb ass helmet and than attacks his brain.
#36 Posted by ulitmateninjagaidenx (2064 posts) - - Show Bio

magneto  magneto magneto magneto magneto magneto magneto magneto magneto magneto magneto  magneto magneto magneto magneto magneto magneto magneto magneto magneto would win.

#37 Posted by One-Above-You (1907 posts) - - Show Bio
Vance Astro said:
"One-Above-You said:
"I'm not that familiar with M.Bison, I have only played as him in Street fighter 2. Can you tell me how M.Bison wins this?"
He teleports behind Magneto..even if he's fast enough to react (which he isn't) he can become intangible.He knocks off than dumb ass helmet and than attacks his brain."
Oh....
#38 Posted by Vance Astro (91191 posts) - - Show Bio
"

magneto  magneto magneto magneto magneto magneto magneto magneto magneto magneto magneto  magneto magneto magneto magneto magneto magneto magneto magneto magneto would win.

"
You can say that but you can't back it up.
#39 Posted by ulitmateninjagaidenx (2064 posts) - - Show Bio
Vance Astro said:
"ulitmateninjagaidenx said:
"

"
You can say that but you can't back it up."

it don't matter to me now anyways cuz, this is the only website that thanks L. bison can win  every other websites have this vote on who will win out of the two  magneto won over bison, so this don't mean nothing to me now,
caption
  im geting sleepy cuz your boring the sh!t out of  me,  and   here what you look like goodnite angry troll.   
#40 Edited by One-Above-You (1907 posts) - - Show Bio

The one thing that always confused the sh!t out of me is: Why the f*ck does Ultimateninjagaidenx call people trolls when he himself is on the Poo Poo List?

#41 Posted by HalJordan1986x (4760 posts) - - Show Bio

Bison should win this

#42 Posted by No_Name_ (17403 posts) - - Show Bio

M. Bison?

Negative. Magneto FTW.
#43 Posted by Perfect Cell (3470 posts) - - Show Bio
Ego said:
"the funny thing is that m. bison is a great hand to hand fighter, if he wanted mags so much he can teleport inside magnetos forcefield and beat him up in there lol."
Is that even possible or are you being funny? Magneto's forcefield is multi-phasec. When Bison teleports; he turns intangible but his phycho phasic form would still be repeled by the forcefield. So unless Bison knows some reality defiant magic; there is no way he is getting in that shield.
#44 Posted by Lance Bastro (4744 posts) - - Show Bio
Perfect Cell said:
"Ego said:
"the funny thing is that m. bison is a great hand to hand fighter, if he wanted mags so much he can teleport inside magnetos forcefield and beat him up in there lol."
Is that even possible or are you being funny? Magneto's forcefield is multi-phasec. When Bison teleports; he turns intangible but his phycho phasic form would still be repeled by the forcefield. So unless Bison knows some reality defiant magic; there is no way he is getting in that shield."
well let's say for instance bison does manage to trick magneto to let off his guard. bison's fighting prowless is superior to magneto's. so basically all magneto has is his em capabilities. partical disruptor? magneto can shoot em beams and try to lock on bison to rip out some atoms or whatnot, but bison can create after images and play with magneto's mind. if he breaches magneto's mental control, he can easily crush magneto's spirit and then use him like a punching bag. i like to defend magneto some times, but bison does have some mental control and he is also a powerful fighter with top tier powers.

#45 Posted by Braise (1284 posts) - - Show Bio

M. Bison could teleport. Plus he's a powerful Psychic, so Magneto bests be keeping that helmet on his head.

#46 Posted by Daffy Duck (438 posts) - - Show Bio

Magneto. M. Bison is a Street Fighter character at street levels. Magneto is a world class threat all powerful mutant!

#47 Edited by Static Shock (47329 posts) - - Show Bio
Braise said:
"M. Bison could teleport. Plus he's a powerful Psychic, so Magneto bests be keeping that helmet on his head."

Vance Astro
said:
"He teleports behind Magneto..even if he's fast enough to react (which he isn't) he can become intangible.He knocks off than dumb ass helmet and than attacks his brain."
Magneto has telepathic resistance without the helmet, and has resisted telepathic assaults from the strongest telepaths. And, if Bison can become intangible, he could manipulate his electrons, just like he did with Kitty Pryde. Also, I think Magneto can react faster than Bison. I don't know how fast Bison can react, but people like Ryu and Ken were able to land blows on him. In any case, teleporting shouldn't be much a of a problem here.
#48 Posted by Static Shock (47329 posts) - - Show Bio

BUMP.

#49 Posted by The Man of Yesteryear (5502 posts) - - Show Bio

Magneto.

As Static said, he has telepathic resistance without the helmet.
And even if M.Bison goes intangible I don't think it would help him. Dr. Strange when in his ectoplasmic form (I think it's the same thing) flying into the sun said that heat alone cannot affect him, but the atomic energy can (Which Magneto has control over, right?).

#50 Posted by HalJordan1986x (4760 posts) - - Show Bio

M Bison wins