Jean Grey.

Thought

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 1

#3  Edited By Thought

I agree with octagon freak. Jean Grey wins.

Teh_Exploder

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 2

#4  Edited By Teh_Exploder

Jean Grey ...duh

Vrakmul

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By Vrakmul

Octagon Freak says:

"Jean Grey."
Avatar image for the_mighty_thor
The Mighty Thor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#6  Edited By The Mighty Thor

okay but what i'm looking for is why

Eternus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By Eternus

jean grey because she could throw magneto against walls and stop anything he threw at her. shes tons stronger than him and he only controls metal. he cant move anything he wants.

Valkaad

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By Valkaad

Jean Grey marvel girl would get her a@# handed to her by magneto. Now jean grey Phoenix would obliterate Magneto in the blink of an eye.

The Mighty Thor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By The Mighty Thor

just normal jean grey

Logic Mark II

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By Logic Mark II

Magneto gives her another stroke and she dies AGAIN!!

RAY

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By RAY

jean grey, cause magneto can only control metal, jean can basically control everything, for the most part. magneto would lose most def. and if he made her mad enough the pheonix would come and whoop his butt, then try and destroy the world but thats not the point! lol

Eternus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By Eternus

i still think jean grey would win because she would be able to stop the metal that magneto throws at her.

The Mighty Thor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By The Mighty Thor

jean grey is tough but when ever i see her she always have trouble using her powers i'm not saying who will but thats all i'm saying

Eternus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By Eternus

she may have troubles but she is good at putting a shield around herself

and she cant throw it accurately but she can prolly throw it fast and throw bigger suff too

Wanda Maximoff

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By Wanda Maximoff

Jean Grey.

Phorqe

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By Phorqe

Depends on where they fight. Magneto would have and advantage in the city. I think Magneto is stronger when there is more metal around, and I don't just mean he has more weapons at his disposal, but that he gets more powerful. in a desert it would be Jean all the way.

Eternus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By Eternus

hes not more powerful because there is more metal it just means theres more he can use but jean would always win because she can use anything and he wouldnt be able to stop it unless it had metal in it, which it wouldnt because she would know his powers obviously. and he can sorta levitate himself but he cant do it very fast so it wouldnt take jean very long to win.

Eternal Chaos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18  Edited By Eternal Chaos

Ok, I'll sum it up very quickly. Jean tears Magneto limb from limb and Magnus remains bloody pulp on the floor torn in 5 sections. Head, Arms, Legs, Torso.

Xénon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#19  Edited By Xénon

I agree that Jean Grey would win, however it is false to assume that Magneto can only "control metal". He's been shown bending the entire electromagnetic spectrum and using it to generate other types of energy. He's still a force to be reckoned with.

Avatar image for stormamazonphoenix
StormAmazonPhoenix

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I'm gonna say a tie

Korg

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 8

#21  Edited By Korg

Jean would win easily.

Cake

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22  Edited By Cake

Magneto has already beaten her many times and even when she was in a team. Total curbstomp.

THUNDERBOLT30

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23  Edited By THUNDERBOLT30
@Cake said:
"Magneto has already beaten her many times and even when she was in a team. Total curbstomp. "

I agree.
Johnny_Nemesis

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24  Edited By Johnny_Nemesis

Magneto owned Green Phoenix in the past

Jean dies

EdwardWindsor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

User Lists: 9

#25  Edited By EdwardWindsor

magneto only wins if there in a mostly metallic environment  and just weras jean down over time, in an even or fairer battleground jean should win since nothing he can do she cant counter, and if she can get his helmet off its game over

Belladonna

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

#26  Edited By Belladonna
@RAY said:
"

jean grey, cause magneto can only control metal, jean can basically control everything, for the most part. magneto would lose most def. and if he made her mad enough the pheonix would come and whoop his butt, then try and destroy the world but thats not the point! lol

"
Johnny_Nemesis

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27  Edited By Johnny_Nemesis
@Phoenix of the Black Throne said:
" @Johnny_Nemesis said:

"Magneto owned Green Phoenix in the past  Jean dies "

He created a power cone that siphoned off some of her powers at a time she was sub-consciously restricting them anyway, she blasted him into a control panel destroying his base all while she was engaging Dr. Doom on the astral plane, that is hardly owning.  Still doesn't remove the fact that her telepathy will and can affect him. "
Sinister has also owned her
So has Psylocke
She loses...I know you are a massive Phoenix fanboy..but she gets owned badly
spekqj

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28  Edited By spekqj
@Johnny_Nemesis said:
" @Phoenix of the Black Throne said:
" @Johnny_Nemesis said:

He created a power cone that siphoned off some of her powers at a time she was sub-consciously restricting them anyway, she blasted him into a control panel destroying his base all while she was engaging Dr. Doom on the astral plane, that is hardly owning.  Still doesn't remove the fact that her telepathy will and can affect him. "
Sinister has also owned her So has Psylocke She loses...I know you are a massive Phoenix fanboy..but she gets owned badly "

When did Sinister and Psyloke own Green Phoenix? And if you read comic book again, you will know that Jean do nothing when Megneto try to kill her. She just walk around and seat right next to megneto. Do you think this is actual fight between Phoenix and Megneto? No, It doesn't.  
Dynoblaze

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29  Edited By Dynoblaze

Magneto wins. He's beaten her in the past and he could just give her another stroke like in New X-men (and she was Phoenix Powered at that time). Also, his helmet protects him from mental attacks. If it's just the pure Phoenix Force (without host) however he loses. 

Sidney

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30  Edited By Sidney

Lol Magneto
glforthewin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31  Edited By glforthewin
 @Phoenix of the Black Throne: magnetos helmet protects him from mental stuff. Plus he owned her in new xmen and it was'nt even the real magneto 
ThanosIsMad

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32  Edited By ThanosIsMad
@Dynoblaze said:
" Magneto wins. He's beaten her in the past and he could just give her another stroke like in New X-men (and she was Phoenix Powered at that time). Also, his helmet protects him from mental attacks. If it's just the pure Phoenix Force (without host) however he loses.  "
Jean is pure Phoenix Force.  As soon as it touched Jean, they became the same entity.  An unrestricted Jean is your pure Phoenix. 
spekqj

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#33  Edited By spekqj
@Dynoblaze said:
"Magneto wins. He's beaten her in the past and he could just give her another stroke like in New X-men (and she was Phoenix Powered at that time). Also, his helmet protects him from mental attacks. If it's just the pure Phoenix Force (without host) however he loses.  "

Oh God..seriously who can tell me what phoenix did to protect her from megneto's power? Do you think Jean did somthing to destory megneto in that Nwe Xman? No! Jean was just walking around and trying to convince megneto and did not use her power even a little amount. Do you want to see what happen if phoenix decide to destory someone who is like megneto? well I will show you. 

And in the time, Jean was so weakened and did not have long time to experience what phoenix is but she still gave a good battle to megneto.
sifsclub

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#34  Edited By sifsclub

magneto
TheGuy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#35  Edited By TheGuy
@glforthewin: Absolutely wrong, that came from the movie. Whats protected Magneto all these years from mental attack is his immense willpower.
Stormultt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#36  Edited By Stormultt
@Johnny_Nemesis said:
" @Phoenix of the Black Throne said:
" @Johnny_Nemesis said:

Sinister has also owned her So has Psylocke She loses...I know you are a massive Phoenix fanboy..but she gets owned badly "

Nice pulling the fanboy card....again, jean crushes him with her TK or just simply wipes his mind clean point blank.
loganreme

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#37  Edited By loganreme

Jeanie :)
yodagod

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#38  Edited By yodagod

Without the Phoenix force Mags owns her.  This comes down to jean's TK vs Magneto's spectrum of power, which basically makes it an endurance trial.  Magneto has a greater will and much better physical constitution.  Jean will go until she absolutely can't continue, but it isn't enough for the Master of Magnetism.  If she's dumb enogh to try to go after him mentally, which she wouldn't, she would be focused on that and unable to fo focus on her TK , Mags would hold her of mentally and rip her apart magnetically. Jeanie is all heart, but Mags has greater control over a greater range of power.  Its been stated over and over by various people at various times that hes the most powerful mutant on the planet, and he demonstrates it regularly.
Son Of Storm

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 6

#39  Edited By Son Of Storm
@yodagod said:
.  Its been stated over and over by various people at various times that hes the most powerful mutant on the planet, and he demonstrates it regularly. "
Not to interrupt this funny battle but I thought MR. M was the most powerful mutant or Legion or Franklin Richards or Iceman or Storm or Scarlet witch?
morpheus_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#40  Edited By morpheus_  Moderator
@Son Of Storm said:
" @yodagod said:
.  Its been stated over and over by various people at various times that hes the most powerful mutant on the planet, and he demonstrates it regularly. "
Not to interrupt this funny battle but I thought MR. M was the most powerful mutant or Legion or Franklin Richards or Iceman or Storm or Scarlet witch? "

We've already been through this, SoS...What does Storm have to do with reality wrappers like Mr M, or Franklin Richards? She is far below them...And because I really don't read X-Men anymore, I would honestly like to know if Storm has demonstrated the ability to take Magnus on her own. Last time I checked, he normally schooled the entire X- team, Storm included, on his own. And the "most powerful mutant on the planet", is kind of like a honorary title, much like when Sentry is referred to as having the power of a million exploding suns...Nothing to take literally.
Matezoide2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#41  Edited By Matezoide2
@Son Of Storm said:
" @yodagod said:
Not to interrupt this funny battle but I thought MR. M was the most powerful mutant or Legion or Franklin Richards or Iceman or Storm or Scarlet witch? "

Legion? Storm? Iceman? not in a million of years (the same goes to Magneto of course)
the most powerfull is probaly Franklin
anyway,Magneto stomps,if Jean could stop him alone,she already would have 
Son Of Storm

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#42  Edited By Son Of Storm
@Morpheus_ said:
" @Son Of Storm said:
" @yodagod said:

We've already been through this, SoS...What does Storm have to do with reality wrappers like Mr M, or Franklin Richards? She is far below them...And because I really don't read X-Men anymore, I would honestly like to know if Storm has demonstrated the ability to take Magnus on her own. Last time I checked, he normally schooled the entire X- team, Storm included, on his own. And the "most powerful mutant on the planet", is kind of like a honorary title, much like when Sentry is referred to as having the power of a million exploding suns...Nothing to take literally. "
WOOOOOOOOOOOOW how did i know that was gonna work...I thew in Storm's name just 2 see what ppl say..What a surprise UR the first one. >:)
but I get what UR saying The only reason Magneto is the "most powerful" is because of the way his powers work. Both of his daughters have the potential to have that title 2. Most likely SC
yodagod

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#43  Edited By yodagod
@Matezoide:
Franklin will be when he gets older, but until he reaches his potential its still Maggie.
DaMan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#44  Edited By DaMan

I'll have to go with Magneto...
yodagod

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#45  Edited By yodagod
@Son Of Storm:
Agreed.
morpheus_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#46  Edited By morpheus_  Moderator
@Son Of Storm said:
" @Morpheus_ said:
" @Son Of Storm said:
" @yodagod said:

We've already been through this, SoS...What does Storm have to do with reality wrappers like Mr M, or Franklin Richards? She is far below them...And because I really don't read X-Men anymore, I would honestly like to know if Storm has demonstrated the ability to take Magnus on her own. Last time I checked, he normally schooled the entire X- team, Storm included, on his own. And the "most powerful mutant on the planet", is kind of like a honorary title, much like when Sentry is referred to as having the power of a million exploding suns...Nothing to take literally. "
WOOOOOOOOOOOOW how did i know that was gonna work...I thew in Storm's name just 2 see what ppl say..What a surprise UR the first one. >:)but I get what UR saying The only reason Magneto is the "most powerful" is because of the way his powers work. Both of his daughters have the potential to have that title 2. Most likely SC "

You do not casually joke when Storm is involved. And considering your occasional history of far-fetched claims conserning her in the past, I did not think it impossible. As for me being the first one, it was accidental, I assure you. I just got here. And if I don't like Storm anymore, it is because of various fans who blindly support what you now joked about.That hasn't stopped me from awarding her wins in the past however. But I just enjoy correcting people on the subject, every now and then. You are usually one of the most sensible ones, if you take any comfort in that.
KillerCroc09

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#47  Edited By KillerCroc09

Jean Grey.

Son Of Storm

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#48  Edited By Son Of Storm
@Morpheus_ said:

" @Son Of Storm said:

" @Morpheus_ said:

" @Son Of Storm said:

" @yodagod said:

WOOOOOOOOOOOOW how did i know that was gonna work...I thew in Storm's name just 2 see what ppl say..What a surprise UR the first one. >:)but I get what UR saying The only reason Magneto is the "most powerful" is because of the way his powers work. Both of his daughters have the potential to have that title 2. Most likely SC "

You do not casually joke when Storm is involved. And considering your occasional history of far-fetched claims conserning her in the past, I did not think it impossible. As for me being the first one, it was accidental, I assure you. I just got here. And if I don't like Storm anymore, it is because of various fans who blindly support what you now joked about.That hasn't stopped me from awarding her wins in the past however. But I just enjoy correcting people on the subject, every now and then. You are usually one of the most sensible ones, if you take any comfort in that. "
  • Well actually I do..I just dont do it around here.
  • Ok what R u talking about?
  • What fans R u talking about..If Ur talking about StormAmazonPhoenix ignore him even us Storm fans do because he's an idiot who probably think Storm could beat Galactus.
  • I'm not the only one Thunderbolt and Multt are okay!
White mage goes wothout saying. Since he seems 2 be the only Storm lover on here that ppl dont hate.
Stormultt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#49  Edited By Stormultt

Storm is actually one of the most powerful mutants on the earth, but ofc with reality warpers she wouldnt know what to do lol XDD, but ill be glad when writers straighten things out with her power wise so we can know what she can do when fully potential. 
  but until then why dont you guys just leave her out of the convo because we dont need another storm fan vs storm hater annoying arguement. 

again 
jean can win this, she just better be quick or magneto will not hesitate to stomp her.
Son Of Storm

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#50  Edited By Son Of Storm

Im still undecided... He beat Jean with and without phoenix