Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

User Lists: 2

#1  Edited By Methos
No Caption Provided

No Caption Provided

Magneto Vs Jackie Estacado

As usual, if you don't know the characters, look them up before posting...

Magneto

Jackie Estacado

Battle takes place in down town New York at 6pm... Sundown at 9pm...

M
The_Martian

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 22

User Lists: 0

#2  Edited By The_Martian

Can't Jackie just form a Darkness spawn inside Magneto?

Methos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By Methos

Now this is the question...

is The Darkness more powerful than Magneto's shields that have held up against The Phoenix?

M

IcePrince_X

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#4  Edited By IcePrince_X

I see Jackie winning this one.
He can just hide in the sewerage and Magneto following him.

Methos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By Methos

And Magneto could just rip up the pipes....

I created this because i seriously couldn't think of a clear winner...

M

The_Martian

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By The_Martian
@Methos said:
" Now this is the question...  is The Darkness more powerful than Magneto's shields that have held up against The Phoenix?  M "
Jackie doesn't have to be in contact with the Darkness spawns though to create them, right? He could form them inside of the shields.
Methos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By Methos

I've seen before that people couldn't teleport things inside or out of Magneto's shields before... i'm just not sure The Darkness is up to the task, especially as Jackie isn't the most powerful wielder

M

DC_Marvel_1000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By DC_Marvel_1000
@Methos said:
"And Magneto could just rip up the pipes....  I created this because i seriously couldn't think of a clear winner...  M "
hmmm, well we ave to ask ourselves how powerful is the darkness? i mean from what i can remember he is able to open black holes and even shoot out pure dark energy, mags shells have been broken before, and you can't really kill jackie it seems since the darkness protects him at all times, then you have demons that jackie can summon ect ect, mag is a tough guy but the darkness is just to powerful i think to overcome, mags is really fighting the dark itself here.
The_Martian

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By The_Martian

I think that if Jackie could just make the Darkness appear inside Magneto's shields than Jackie takes it.

IcePrince_X

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By IcePrince_X

As far as I know, the wielder of the Darkness could just think and it will happen. At the current state of Jackie he can more or less do what ever he likes as long as it is Dark. The pipe system, as difficult as it is, Jackie can easily escape or dodge them or some of his darklings will save and protect him.

The shields of Magneto can hold up against Phoenix because she is attacking from the outside...Jackie can think of putting a darkling inside Magneto's underwear or butt and it will distract the old mutant enough for Jackie to attack. Jackie is a dirty battle player, he wouldn't think twice holding a guy's jewels and crushing it to stress his point that he means dead business.

Avatar image for secret_turchin_man
Secret Turchin Man

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Can't Erik just use the surrounding light sources to eliminate the Darkness? There are alot of lightsources in downtown Manhatten. Wouldn't that render Jackie powerless?

DC_Marvel_1000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By DC_Marvel_1000
@Secret Turchin Man said:
"

Can't Erik just use the surrounding light sources to eliminate the Darkness? There are alot of lightsources in downtown Manhatten. Wouldn't that render Jackie powerless?

"
thats only if he knows about that.
Secret Turchin Man

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@DC_Marvel_1000 said:
"@Secret Turchin Man said:
"

"
thats only if he knows about that."

Erik has shown the ability to read minds. Why couldn't he gleen the idea from Jackie's own mind.
DC_Marvel_1000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By DC_Marvel_1000
"@DC_Marvel_1000 said:
"

"
Erik has shown the ability to read minds. Why couldn't he gleen the idea from Jackie's own mind. "

the darkness could protect his mind from being invaded, cloud it with just pure blackness
Secret Turchin Man

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@DC_Marvel_1000 said:
"@DC_Marvel_1000 said:
"

"
Erik has shown the ability to read minds. Why couldn't he gleen the idea from Jackie's own mind. "
the darkness could protect his mind from being invaded, cloud it with just pure blackness "

But could he do it in time? Erik has dealt with more powerful minds than Jackie's. To be honest, in a battle of wills against Erik I think Mr. Estacado is unarmed.
DC_Marvel_1000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By DC_Marvel_1000
"@DC_Marvel_1000 said:
"@DC_Marvel_1000 said:
"

"
the darkness could protect his mind from being invaded, cloud it with just pure blackness "
But could he do it in time? Erik has dealt with more powerful minds than Jackie's. To be honest, in a battle of wills against Erik I think Mr. Estacado is unarmed. "
it's not jackie mags needs to worry about it's the darkness, we are talking about a being that has existed for who knows how long, seen mayne things ect ect, and mags is not gonna go for the mind invading right off the bat and by then it maybe to late
Secret Turchin Man

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

The Darkness itself is only as good as the wielder, no? And why wouldn't Erik do the right away against an unknown threat? Wouldn't you if you could? I know I would. As for dealing with beings who have seen many things he hasn't. Erik has dealt with Apocolypse, who fits into that category.

DC_Marvel_1000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18  Edited By DC_Marvel_1000
"The Darkness itself is only as good as the wielder, no? And why wouldn't Erik do the right away against an unknown threat? Wouldn't you if you could? I know I would. As for dealing with beings who have seen many things he hasn't. Erik has dealt with Apocolypse, who fits into that category. "
the darkness can only be used as well as the person who uses it, it's mind however is as strong as ever, and mags is also arrogant, he won't do that and thin khe can take jackie without it in the first part
Secret Turchin Man

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@DC_Marvel_1000 said:

"The Darkness itself is only as good as the wielder, no? And why wouldn't Erik do the right away against an unknown threat? Wouldn't you if you could? I know I would. As for dealing with beings who have seen many things he hasn't. Erik has dealt with Apocolypse, who fits into that category. "
the darkness can only be used as well as the person who uses it, it's mind however is as strong as ever, and mags is also arrogant, he won't do that and thin khe can take jackie without it in the first part"

I am not sure I follow isn't it Jackie's mind in control?
DC_Marvel_1000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20  Edited By DC_Marvel_1000
"

@DC_Marvel_1000 said:

the darkness can only be used as well as the person who uses it, it's mind however is as strong as ever, and mags is also arrogant, he won't do that and thin khe can take jackie without it in the first part"

I am not sure I follow isn't it Jackie's mind in control? "

jackie and the darkness are one and the same, there minds are linked
Secret Turchin Man

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Then why wouldn't Jackie be the greatest wielder of the Darkness ever? As he would have all that experience to lean on. Either way, I do not see the Darkness being capable of winning this. Don't see it penetrating Erik's shields. Or surviving the amount of metal Erik will shred him with.

Caligula

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

User Lists: 12

#22  Edited By Caligula

Gotta say Jackie

Secret Turchin Man

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@DC_Marvel_1000 said:
"jackie and the darkness are one and the same, there minds are linked "

"Then why wouldn't Jackie be the greatest wielder of the Darkness ever? As he would have all that experience to lean on. Either way, I do not see the Darkness being capable of winning this. Don't see it penetrating Erik's shields. Or surviving the amount of metal Erik will shred him with. "

Also, Erik is pretty bright as is downtown. Enough probably to screw with Jackie's powers and that would be all Erik needs to put 2 and 2 together.
HolySerpent

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 7

#24  Edited By HolySerpent

Going with mags on this one