- Captain Universe's power getting deflected with a gesture is a feat. And Tri Sentinel is class 100
- Mags could generate EMS or EMF by himself.
- Xavier and Jean were using psionics... sorry my bad
- of course he could... he is an embodiment of a star.
- I can post scans that he could withstand it.
- He could open Hal if he wanted to.
- No... just trying to prove his control over protons and light.
- Actually no... but Mags durability while weakened and not using his powers is an impressive feat.
- Can you provide when Magneto had trouble with manipulating matter?
- That's why I used also... I know green lantern's power sets
- Not PIS... its his strength feat.
- I dunno... another control over something I guess
- But he was still able to catch up with him.
- Do you mean Earth? He only wrapped around it so that Supes can pull.
- Yeah... but cyclops could adjust the intensity of his beams... and that shows Magneto can also manipulate Green Light constructs
- If I recall correctly... he has created a black hole (not sure if it were a black hole) that destroyed assassins... I don't recall this particular event.
1. No it isn't, because Cosmic Spidey wasn't powerful. Regular Sentinels are class 100 so I'm not seeing your point
3. Relevance? Lanterns don't attack psionically.
4. It proves my point, Phoenix, especially Green Phoenix, isn't very powerful
5. You could if you want but more recently he was barely able to block one.
6. He couldn't open T'Challa because of his vibranium armor, he couldn't open Paulie Provenzano, a guy who isn't class 100. So no.
7. Which doesn't help him here
8. Doesn't matter because it holds no relevance here
9. Read the issue where he fought Northstar and other rookie X-men, I forgot the issue but it's the same one where he couldn't damage Paulie Provenzano because he was too durable
10. And it still doesn't help him here
11. It's PIS, Hercules is a brick capable of slugging it out with Thor and Hulk a,d Magneto is suppose to be strong enough to overpower him?
12. Which doesn't help him here
13. Yeah, but it shows that he couldn't originally react to him.
14. Still wrapped it around the Earth regardless
15. Cyclops can adjust the intensity of beams that are yet to come out of his visor, he can do nothing to the energy that's already out of the visor, Lanterns can control energy that's already out of the ring, meaning Magneto can do nothing since he'd have to have control greater than the Lanterns do, which he's incapable of