who wins?

#2 Posted by One-Above-You (1907 posts) - - Show Bio

Hal.

#3 Posted by brainiac 1.0 (4150 posts) - - Show Bio

Hal Jordan.

#4 Posted by NewSwordsman (118 posts) - - Show Bio

Oh yeah and don't forget why.

#5 Posted by Resonate (15054 posts) - - Show Bio

Where is this set? Though I doubt that Hal would have so much trouble just crushing him

#6 Posted by NewSwordsman (118 posts) - - Show Bio

Set in an abandoned city.

#7 Posted by brainiac 1.0 (4150 posts) - - Show Bio

Would hal jordan win this pretty easily.

#8 Posted by Methos (40103 posts) - - Show Bio

tought fight...

Hal has a chance of winning this, but Mag's controls the EM spectrum that includes Light, which is what all GL Contructs are made out of...

i'd say it's a tough stalemate with maybe a touch more side to Hal if he can get in there quick enough

6 out of 10 to Hal

4 out of 10 to Mags

M

#9 Posted by Methos (40103 posts) - - Show Bio

also just randomly, look up the Magneto Vs Sinestro thread, this fight will go pretty much the same way lol

M

#10 Posted by Resonate (15054 posts) - - Show Bio
Methos said:
"tought fight...

Hal has a chance of winning this, but Mag's controls the EM spectrum that includes Light, which is what all GL Contructs are made out of...

M
"
If Jack had known that then he would have been a bit more precautious with his answer....slaps self across face
#11 Posted by Methos (40103 posts) - - Show Bio

lol... Magneto is one you really have to watch out for, he's a very tricky one to guage with powers

M

#12 Posted by King Saturn (223745 posts) - - Show Bio
I think Hal Jordan can beat Magneto but its gonna be a real battle here
#13 Posted by SeSAW (3677 posts) - - Show Bio

hard to judge id say mags in a slight majority, also couldn't mags attempt to get his ring from him?

#14 Edited by One-Above-You (1907 posts) - - Show Bio
SeSAW said:
"hard ta judge id say mags in a slight majorizzles also couldnt mags attempt ta git his ring fizzle hizzay
The rings aren't magnetic.
#15 Posted by T.J. Magnum (27685 posts) - - Show Bio

Hal

#16 Posted by the human Juggernaut (7224 posts) - - Show Bio
One-Above-You said:
"SeSAW said:
"hard ta judge id say mags in a slight majorizzles also couldnt mags attempt ta git his ring fizzle hizzay
"
yes they are.  Dr. Polaris caused one GL to punch himself in the face repeatedly because he manipulated the ring.
#17 Posted by Methos (40103 posts) - - Show Bio
One-Above-You said:
"SeSAW said:
"

i've stated that before and he's ignored it... i'm not expecting miracles here either

M
#18 Edited by SeSAW (3677 posts) - - Show Bio
the human Juggernaut said:
"One-Above-You said:
"SeSAW said:
"
yes they are.  Dr. Polaris caused one GL to punch himself in the face repeatedly because he manipulated the ring.
"
You are right i remeber someone posted scans of that happening, so I know it to be true. And since that is the case Mags wins easily, hey anybody got those scans.
#19 Posted by Methos (40103 posts) - - Show Bio
the human Juggernaut said:

dunno where that came from then because the current rings definitely aren't magnetic, that was shown in the Sinestro Corps War and Rebirth for definite

M
#20 Posted by SeSAW (3677 posts) - - Show Bio
Methos said:
"One-Above-You said:
"SeSAW said:
"

i've stated that before and he's ignored it... i'm not expecting miracles here either

M
"

One-Above-You said:
"SeSAW said:
"

Methos said:
"the human Juggernaut said:

dunno where that came from then because the current rings definitely aren't magnetic, that was shown in the Sinestro Corps War and Rebirth for definite

M
"
As a matter of fact here you go fellas.......................             work it out for yourselves

caption

And for the record i would believe Mags is more powerful or at least as powerful as Dr Polaris.
#21 Posted by Scarlet Thor (1112 posts) - - Show Bio

Hal can do it

#22 Posted by Methos (40103 posts) - - Show Bio
SeSAW said:
And for the record i would believe Mags is more powerful or at least as powerful as Dr Polaris. "

that's Kyle and he wears metal bracers, not Hal who wears the usual GL suit...

slight difference there, Polaris was controling the bracers not the ring

M
#23 Posted by Constantine (16046 posts) - - Show Bio
SeSAW said:
"Methos said:
"One-Above-You said:
"SeSAW said:
"

M
"

One-Above-You said:
"SeSAW said:
"

Methos said:

M
"
As a matter of fact here you go fellas.......................             work it out for yourselves

caption

And for the record i would believe Mags is more powerful or at least as powerful as Dr Polaris. "
Isn't it his gauntlets which are magnetic?
#24 Posted by SeSAW (3677 posts) - - Show Bio

The caption says the ring

#25 Posted by Methos (40103 posts) - - Show Bio

that caption says nothing about the ring being magnetic

M

#26 Posted by Final Arrow (24359 posts) - - Show Bio

Well it does say shiny  Ring I think SeSaw is right.

#27 Posted by Methos (40103 posts) - - Show Bio

shiny doesn't equal metal....

M

#28 Posted by Final Arrow (24359 posts) - - Show Bio

It looks like metal, I dont know methos i think this kids got you beat.

#29 Posted by Methos (40103 posts) - - Show Bio

i can't even think of a response to that statement......

M

#30 Posted by Final Arrow (24359 posts) - - Show Bio

:D ha ha ha ha sorry could not help myself.

Hal wins this, Hals ring is made out of will and not metal, Kylie is a totally diffrent Lantern then Hal so that caption is void, I was just wimding methos up.

#31 Posted by Methos (40103 posts) - - Show Bio

thank you...

M

#32 Posted by Precise (22883 posts) - - Show Bio

Actually it says 'why do you keep hitting yourself with that shiny little ring?'. So that means the hand that's hitting him is wearing the ring, not that he actually controls the ring to hit him. It's more likely (to me) he controls the metal gauntlets, since there's more metal to control. So in a way the ring is hitting him, but it's not to say it's because he controls the ring.

#33 Posted by Methos (40103 posts) - - Show Bio

ahhh, some intelligence at last...

what a welcome change

M

#34 Posted by Precise (22883 posts) - - Show Bio

Actually i was kinda worried that sentence wouldn't make sense at all. :)

#35 Posted by SeSAW (3677 posts) - - Show Bio

So Hal ring is made of willpower HUH. Well there was one time that Dr. Polaris used his magnetism to steal Hal Jordans ring, you do know that he was Hal Jordans arch enemy don't you. Ill try to find scans of this and post them but the ring is metal guys....... sorry.

#36 Posted by Methos (40103 posts) - - Show Bio

actually... i don't really care anymore...

i'm sick of debating with you because you really don't listen to any point other than your own

M

#37 Posted by SeSAW (3677 posts) - - Show Bio

Don't be mad cuz i was right. I told you that the ring was metal you said it wasn't, so my point is Mags can easily win

#38 Posted by clayton (170 posts) - - Show Bio

can't Magneto just shut down Hal's entire body. He can just stop the flow of electricity thru his brain, or increase it

#39 Posted by the human Juggernaut (7224 posts) - - Show Bio
2Methos said:

M
"
My mistake, i read that comic a while back.  Guess my memory isn't perfect.
#40 Posted by clayton (170 posts) - - Show Bio

Hal or Mags

#41 Posted by Ego (2324 posts) - - Show Bio
clayton said:
"Hal or Mags"

mags
#43 Posted by One-Above-You (1907 posts) - - Show Bio

This fight can go either way.

#44 Posted by Ego (2324 posts) - - Show Bio

but the thing is hal is dependible on his ring. it's an accessory; in which is not always realible. magneto's power is within himself so therefor more realible.