Battle to the death 
No BFR 
WIS OFF/ CIS OFF

Eye Of Magnetic Attraction 

Vs
#2 Posted by D3athstroke (3911 posts) - - Show Bio

Magneto murders him

#3 Posted by emperorznb (1673 posts) - - Show Bio

I pick Guy just because he is my favorite Lantern (lol... bias xD)

#4 Posted by Dex_Starr (4772 posts) - - Show Bio

@D3athstroke said:

Magneto murders him

Magneto gets murdered. Guy would swat this joke of a mutant like a fly.

#5 Posted by emperorznb (1673 posts) - - Show Bio

@Hohenheim_of_light: Do you really hate Magneto that much?

#6 Posted by Dex_Starr (4772 posts) - - Show Bio

@emperorznb said:

@Hohenheim_of_light: Do you really hate Magneto that much?

No, what I hate is when people pretend like he's a cosmic level character when at the very best he's a B lister.

#7 Posted by emperorznb (1673 posts) - - Show Bio

@Hohenheim_of_light: He is an omega level mutant and I don't see him as a B lister since his powers can take him to cosmic levels.

#8 Posted by Dex_Starr (4772 posts) - - Show Bio

@emperorznb said:

@Hohenheim_of_light: He is an omega level mutant and I don't see him as a B lister since his powers can take him to cosmic levels.

Omega doesn't mean that isn't a B lister. His powers can take him to cosmic levels? Now if only he had feats to actually prove this.

#9 Posted by God_Spawn (37718 posts) - - Show Bio

@emperorznb said:

No he isn't.

#10 Posted by Static Shock (47329 posts) - - Show Bio
@emperorznb said:

@Hohenheim_of_light: He is an omega level mutant

Magneto isn't quite there. Yet. 
#11 Posted by God_Spawn (37718 posts) - - Show Bio

@Static Shock said:

@emperorznb said:

@Hohenheim_of_light: He is an omega level mutant

Magneto isn't quite there. Yet.

Someone's hopeful. >_>

#12 Posted by Static Shock (47329 posts) - - Show Bio
@god_spawn: Well, Storm wasn't quite there, either, at one point. But, Hudlin had her down as a potential Omega Level Mutant, and I think someone else made her a full-fledged one after that, but I'm not entirely certain. 

You never know what the future might bring. 
#13 Posted by emperorznb (1673 posts) - - Show Bio

@god_spawn: @Static Shock: Oh sorry, the last time I checked the x-men page... Magneto was classified as an Omega xD

#14 Edited by God_Spawn (37718 posts) - - Show Bio

@emperorznb: He was never an Omega.

@Static Shock: They are Alpha level, but Omega class at best. But true.

#15 Posted by Static Shock (47329 posts) - - Show Bio
@emperorznb: I wouldn't put much stock into a wiki page. A comic book showing or reference would be nice. 
#16 Posted by Saren (25617 posts) - - Show Bio

@Static Shock said:

@god_spawn: Well, Storm wasn't quite there, either, at one point. But, Hudlin had her down as a potential Omega Level Mutant, and I think someone else made her a full-fledged one after that, but I'm not entirely certain. You never know what the future might bring.

I doubt either one will make the grade. They're powerful, sure, but Omegas (with the exception of Iceman, lol) are just a completely different ball game.

#17 Posted by Killemall (18536 posts) - - Show Bio

@CitizenBane said:

@Static Shock said:

@god_spawn: Well, Storm wasn't quite there, either, at one point. But, Hudlin had her down as a potential Omega Level Mutant, and I think someone else made her a full-fledged one after that, but I'm not entirely certain. You never know what the future might bring.

I doubt either one will make the grade. They're powerful, sure, but Omegas (with the exception of Iceman, lol) are just a completely different ball game.

I second that, because if storm reaches omega we are comparing her along side people like Proteous, Legion and Franklin Richard that's very unfair. Iceman, the best feat i know of is when Emma mindcontrols him and he loses control of his powers converting the whole city into ice, this is later discussed on first issue of Legion Quest as well. Thats pretty much it.

#18 Posted by chriconz123 (582 posts) - - Show Bio

Seriously? Stop with the Magneto vs (Top-tier Lantern) threads, the winner is already obvious.

#19 Posted by Phaedrusgr (1672 posts) - - Show Bio

@CitizenBane: Well said. I think you clarified it with one sentence.

#20 Posted by emperorznb (1673 posts) - - Show Bio

@chriconz123: Yup... Guy takes this

#21 Posted by emperorznb (1673 posts) - - Show Bio

@god_spawn: @Static Shock: Yeah... my bad... apologies ^^

#22 Posted by HolySerpent (12518 posts) - - Show Bio

Done before. And really? Guy stomps, so does Hal and any other lantern u put him against

#23 Posted by venomoushatred1001 (12334 posts) - - Show Bio

Guy wins.

#24 Posted by Stronger (4948 posts) - - Show Bio

I hate Guy.He sucks.

Magneto takes this.

#25 Posted by MagneticShockwave (1244 posts) - - Show Bio

Magneto will drain everything Guy has.

#26 Posted by Static Shock (47329 posts) - - Show Bio

Magneto would have won if it was the original, lunk-headed, Keith Giffen Guy Gardner....

#27 Posted by super_psycho (2792 posts) - - Show Bio

Guy stomps

#28 Posted by super_psycho (2792 posts) - - Show Bio

@Stronger said:

I hate Guy.He sucks.

Magneto takes this.

You really are a good debater

#29 Posted by tron_bonne (2286 posts) - - Show Bio

The Magnetic Attraction?
 0_0
#30 Posted by Dex_Starr (4772 posts) - - Show Bio

@Stronger said:

I hate Guy.He sucks.

Magneto takes this.

Great argument. I don't like Magneto, he definitely sucks, and I love Batman. Does that mean Batman can beat Magneto?

@MagneticShockwave said:

stop trolling

#31 Posted by emperorznb (1673 posts) - - Show Bio

@MagneticShockwave: Mags can drain something but not everything. Guy almost has an unlimited amount of willpower and that may take Magneto a lot of strain to put up against. Guy wins but not in a complete stomp.

#32 Posted by Dex_Starr (4772 posts) - - Show Bio

@emperorznb said:

@MagneticShockwave: Mags can drain something but not everything. Guy almost has an unlimited amount of willpower and that may take Magneto a lot of strain to put up against. Guy wins but not in a complete stomp.

Guy wins in a total stomp, just like Hal does, just like any Lantern does.

#33 Posted by emperorznb (1673 posts) - - Show Bio

@Hohenheim_of_light: lol

#34 Posted by super_psycho (2792 posts) - - Show Bio

@Hohenheim_of_light said:

@Stronger said:

I hate Guy.He sucks.

Magneto takes this.

Great argument. I don't like Magneto, he definitely sucks, and I love Batman. Does that mean Batman can beat Magneto?

@MagneticShockwave said:

stop trolling

I like Talia and i m pretty sure she can one shot magneto :)

#35 Posted by Dex_Starr (4772 posts) - - Show Bio

@emperorznb said:

@Hohenheim_of_light: lol

How about you bring some actual feats to back up your argument? Because for most of both threads you've constantly stated

"oh well Magneto is on par with a regular Green Lantern"

and

"oh well this fight isn't a stomp

But then you bring in 15 or 16 mediocre C list feats, half of which don't help him, the other half which are irrelevant to the fight.

Unless you have feats to back it up, your claims are completely meaningless.

#36 Posted by MrDirector786 (43525 posts) - - Show Bio

Guy wins easily. A more fair fight would have been against G'nort and even then Magneto gets stomped badly.

#37 Edited by NatalieImbruglia (52 posts) - - Show Bio

Mags could just disperse Guy's atoms into the atmosphere. He can do this with just a fraction within a fraction of his powers. 

#38 Posted by NatalieImbruglia (52 posts) - - Show Bio

Guy can not beat Proteus.

#39 Posted by Dex_Starr (4772 posts) - - Show Bio

@NatalieImbruglia:I'll just tell you the same thing I said on the other thread. Magneto couldn't even disperse Paulie Provenzano's atoms, he couldn't even do this to Black Panther because of his armor, so your logic is flawed.

@NatalieImbruglia said:

Guy can not beat Proteus.

ABC Logic. Lobo or Captain Atom would kill Magneto with ease. See? I can do it too.

Magneto is a B lister who'd get crucified by any Lantern let alone a top tier one

#40 Posted by MrDirector786 (43525 posts) - - Show Bio

@Hohenheim_of_light:

Just letting you know that s/he (whatever gender the user might be) also said this exact same thing in the Magneto vs Captain Atom thread.

#41 Posted by Stronger (4948 posts) - - Show Bio

@super_psycho said:

@Stronger said:

I hate Guy.He sucks.

Magneto takes this.

You really are a good debater

@Hohenheim_of_light:

Yeah guys,I know its a poor arguement that doesnt represent the truth,but something in Guys face makes me want to beat the @@@ out of hin.......I dont know....

I know Guy wins but I needed to say this.\

Super Psycho, you dont have to insult others you know......

#42 Posted by super_psycho (2792 posts) - - Show Bio

@Stronger: When did i insult you?

#43 Edited by PhoenixoftheTides (3531 posts) - - Show Bio

@Killemall said:

@CitizenBane said:

@Static Shock said:

I second that, because if storm reaches omega we are comparing her along side people like Proteous, Legion and Franklin Richard that's very unfair. Iceman, the best feat i know of is when Emma mindcontrols him and he loses control of his powers converting the whole city into ice, this is later discussed on first issue of Legion Quest as well. Thats pretty much it.

Agreed. I feel like they are handing that title around like candy nowadays - some people's powers are so limited that being called 'omega level' means you need to specify a different tier for them in comparison to the omega level characters such as Jean, Proteus, Legion and Franklin Richards.

Char A: "I have unlimited healing powers! I'm Omega level!"

Char B: "That's nice. I can alter reality, create new timelines, open up black holes and have unlimited energy manipulation among my abilities. Oh yeah, and I can heal & resurrect people, too."

Char A: "Oh."

#44 Posted by Stronger (4948 posts) - - Show Bio

@super_psycho: You are a really good debater.

#45 Posted by super_psycho (2792 posts) - - Show Bio

@Stronger: That was a compliment :)

#46 Posted by Stronger (4948 posts) - - Show Bio

@super_psycho: Hahahahhahahhhahhahaha

Oh man,you comicvine guys are just hilarious.

You know what.......I like you.

#47 Posted by X_tricity (28 posts) - - Show Bio

I don't know much about a Lantern's ring but if it's made of metal Magneto just rips it of Guy and then kills him!

#48 Posted by Billy Batson (57957 posts) - - Show Bio

Any experienced GL wins. The end.
BB

#49 Posted by PhoenixoftheTides (3531 posts) - - Show Bio

@X_tricity said:

I don't know much about a Lantern's ring but if it's made of metal Magneto just rips it of Guy and then kills him!

It's not made of metal. It's some space substance.

#50 Posted by X_tricity (28 posts) - - Show Bio

@PhoenixoftheTides said:

@X_tricity said:

It's not made of metal. It's some space substance.

Thanks for the INFO. I will be sure to read up on the rings.