This topic is locked from further discussion.

#1 Posted by Amazingoctus (3122 posts) - - Show Bio

vs 

Galactus is mid power level 

Magneto had 2 days of prep 

Magneto is bloodlusted and power hungry 

Magneto created his own enrgy converter and absorbed the Silver Surfer's and a tiny bit of Beta Ray Bill's powers
#2 Posted by TheCerealKillz (10269 posts) - - Show Bio

Galactus still wins.

#3 Posted by Susanoo (5909 posts) - - Show Bio

Galactus stomps. Even under these conditions, there is nothing Mags can do to the Big G.
#4 Edited by Lance Bastro (4744 posts) - - Show Bio

magneto... dr.doom is one foot forward from magneto's brilliance. i think he could take galactus given prep.... AFTERALL.... magneto DID create the most powerful mutant in marvel.

#5 Posted by cattlebattle (13206 posts) - - Show Bio
@Lance Bastro said:
magneto... dr.doom is one foot away from magneto's brilliance. i think he could take galactus given prep.... AFTERALL.... magneto DID create the most powerful mutant in marvel.
LOL agreed, however creating a child is not something Magneto had to mastermind, he you know, just got busy with Magda and poof....An arrogant White haired track star and an insane bitch with crazy power
#6 Posted by Lance Bastro (4744 posts) - - Show Bio
@cattlebattle said:
@Lance Bastro said:
magneto... dr.doom is one foot away from magneto's brilliance. i think he could take galactus given prep.... AFTERALL.... magneto DID create the most powerful mutant in marvel.
LOL agreed, however creating a child is not something Magneto had to mastermind, he you know, just got busy with Magda and poof....An arrogant White haired track star and an insane bitch with crazy power
oops... let me re-phrase that..."he created the 2nd most powerful mutant with his brilliance (1st most powerful with his mack skills)"  lol 

yea, magneto created alpha 

he created this thing like a perfect cell but instead of getting stronger by absorbing powers, alph gets more powerful by things it learns. apparently alpha became more powerful than galactus and he turned magneto into a baby.
#7 Posted by Nefarious (21979 posts) - - Show Bio

SPITE.

#8 Posted by JediXMan (31258 posts) - - Show Bio

Spite. Galactus owns. A Herald owns.

#9 Posted by Lance Bastro (4744 posts) - - Show Bio
@Amazingoctus: apparently from the majority of answers above they favor power over wits lol 

#10 Posted by cattlebattle (13206 posts) - - Show Bio
@Lance Bastro said:
@cattlebattle said:
@Lance Bastro said:
oops... let me re-phrase that..."he created the 2nd most powerful mutant with his brilliance (1st most powerful with his mack skills)"  lol 

he created this thing like a perfect cell but instead of getting stronger by absorbing powers, alph gets more powerful by things it learns. apparently alpha became more powerful than galactus and he turned magneto into a baby.
Sorry man...my mind is in the gutter
#11 Posted by Lance Bastro (4744 posts) - - Show Bio
@cattlebattle said:
@Lance Bastro said:
@cattlebattle said:
@Lance Bastro said:

Sorry man...my mind is in the gutter
i know... but the white haired track star had the brilliance to become 1st place ya? lol
#12 Posted by Amazingoctus (3122 posts) - - Show Bio

@Lance Bastro: Yes, I'm positive that if I used Reed Richards instead of Magneto and left all the other stuff except prep time, even brought it down to 2 HOURS, everyone would vote Reed. Over 2 days I think Magneto could do the same thing that Reed could in 2 hours. plus I think he could use Galactus's armor against him, by either opening it up or squeezing it tighter
#13 Posted by capall2 (1428 posts) - - Show Bio

Magneto is a freaking Ant compared to even a hungry Galactus...this is a massive overkill here...
#14 Posted by THUNDERBOLT30 (10790 posts) - - Show Bio
@TheCerealKillz said:
Galactus still wins.
#15 Posted by JediXMan (31258 posts) - - Show Bio
@Amazingoctus said:

@Lance Bastro: Yes, I'm positive that if I used Reed Richards instead of Magneto and left all the other stuff except prep time, even brought it down to 2 HOURS, everyone would vote Reed. Over 2 days I think Magneto could do the same thing that Reed could in 2 hours. plus I think he could use Galactus's armor against him, by either opening it up or squeezing it tighter
No, Magneto cannot win with prep.
#16 Posted by King Saturn (224817 posts) - - Show Bio
Galactus is way out of Magneto's league
#17 Posted by Lance Bastro (4744 posts) - - Show Bio

dr.doom considers magneto to be the "2nd best" sooo.... i think with prep magneto can win.

#18 Posted by venomoushatred1001 (12334 posts) - - Show Bio
@TheCerealKillz said:
Galactus still wins.
#19 Edited by darth_omega_47 (70 posts) - - Show Bio

This is about Magneto and Galactus, NOT Dr doom or any other character. who cares about what dr doom would do or who or what or whatever, that is not the topic. This is about MAGNETO AND GALACTUS. Focus on that if you can.

#20 Posted by dondave (38821 posts) - - Show Bio

Galactus Stomps

#21 Posted by Cgoodness (5522 posts) - - Show Bio

be honest, was this inspired by Umvc3's intro?

#22 Posted by XxGin (1413 posts) - - Show Bio

I like this battle not bcause of the topic mannly because of the scans everyone's using.

Anyhow Magneto still wins. The only way he has a shot is if he has the power of the entire solar system which he can achieve with three says of prep but still.. a hungery Galactus bustted 3 star systems.. Mags dead meat!

#23 Posted by logy5000 (6099 posts) - - Show Bio

There are very few things you could amp Magneto with that would allow him to fight Galactus.

#24 Posted by JwwProd (10330 posts) - - Show Bio

Why did this get bumped?

BTW Galactus wrecks.

#25 Posted by solon (421 posts) - - Show Bio

Galactus Stomps

#26 Posted by PrinceAragorn1 (19641 posts) - - Show Bio

Magneto, strong as he is, is not a match for galactus.