This topic is locked from further discussion.

#1 Posted by Ego (2324 posts) - - Show Bio

who wins and why

#2 Posted by Hedatary (3768 posts) - - Show Bio
Ego said:
"who wins and why"
Frieza blows up a world...goes back to destroying more worlds on his mary happy way.
#3 Posted by King Saturn (224186 posts) - - Show Bio
Frieza would defeat Magento. His Energy Manipulation powers are far greater than what Magneto has seen 
#4 Posted by Perfect Cell (3470 posts) - - Show Bio

Man, as much as I love Magneto; he looses this battle. Frieza's power supply is far greater than Magneto's, and has much much more variety of attacks and defense.

#5 Posted by Ego (2324 posts) - - Show Bio
Perfect Cell said:
"Man, as much as I love Magneto; he looses this battle. Frieza's power supply is far greater than Magneto's, and has much much more variety of attacks and defense.

"

i'm sceptical about magneto's forcefield. can his forcefield protect him from any of frieza's attacks?

#6 Posted by King Saturn (224186 posts) - - Show Bio
Ego said:
"Perfect Cell said:
"Man, as much as I love Magneto; he looses this battle. Frieza's power supply is far greater than Magneto's, and has much much more variety of attacks and defense.

"

i'm sceptical about magneto's forcefield. can his forcefield protect him from any of frieza's attacks?

"
I Dont Think So
#7 Posted by Ego (2324 posts) - - Show Bio
King Saturn said:
"Ego said:
"Perfect Cell said:

"

"
I Dont Think So"
hmmm... and how many tons is freiza's death ball weigh?
#8 Posted by oldmagic (5295 posts) - - Show Bio
Ego said:
"King Saturn said:
"Ego said:
"Perfect Cell said:

"

"
I Dont Think So"
hmmm... and how many tons is freiza's death ball weigh?"
tones? its pure energy. 
#9 Posted by Ego (2324 posts) - - Show Bio
oldmagic said:
"Ego said:
"King Saturn said:
"Ego said:
"Perfect Cell said:

"

"
I Dont Think So"
hmmm... and how many tons is freiza's death ball weigh?"
tones? its pure energy. "
energy needs to weigh something.
#10 Posted by oldmagic (5295 posts) - - Show Bio

it's pretty stupid to ask a very specific question that dbz rarely answers. Stop asking questions with no answers to. 

#11 Posted by Lantern Prime (13044 posts) - - Show Bio

He'll just punch him and he dies. Just like he did to King Vegeta.

#12 Edited by Ego (2324 posts) - - Show Bio
oldmagic said:
"it's pretty stupid to ask a very specific question that dbz rarely answers. Stop asking questions with no answers to. "
an estimate answer would do. i'm not asking for a percise one. use logic. look. when giant balls of energy are droped on the surface of any planet the ground breaks, right?? which only means that the balls do weigh some tons.

note: i like to know through opinion how much it weighs.
#13 Posted by Swagga Boy (3769 posts) - - Show Bio

so this is what it comes to huh.

ROFL dbz fanboys

#14 Posted by oldmagic (5295 posts) - - Show Bio
Swagga Boy said:
"

ROFL dbz fanboys

"
everyones a fanboy of something. and from the looks if it, you seem to be a fanboy of WoW LMAO!!
#15 Posted by Lantern Prime (13044 posts) - - Show Bio
oldmagic said:
"Swagga Boy said:
"

ROFL dbz fanboys

"
everyones a fanboy of something. and from the looks if it, you seem to be a fanboy of WoW LMAO!!"

Eactly, DC fanboys run rampit around these forums.
#16 Posted by Swagga Boy (3769 posts) - - Show Bio
oldmagic said:
"Swagga Boy said:
"

ROFL dbz fanboys

"
everyones a fanboy of something. and from the looks if it, you seem to be a fanboy of WoW LMAO!!"

nah not really I was just letting you know the truth lol If i was a fanboy of anything it would be basketball.
#17 Posted by Lantern Prime (13044 posts) - - Show Bio

I love BB and FB but thats what u call a Fanatic.

#18 Posted by oldmagic (5295 posts) - - Show Bio

Fine, if you look at 7:30 from there, thats how heavy the deathball is. It's so heavy, the entier planet is getting crushed. 

#19 Posted by xXi0RIXx (1736 posts) - - Show Bio
Perfect Cell said:

"

kekekeke gheyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy
man love for magneto XDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD
#20 Posted by The 502 Kid (3793 posts) - - Show Bio

Frieza curbstomp

#21 Posted by Zenma (4970 posts) - - Show Bio

: )

#22 Posted by Ego (2324 posts) - - Show Bio
oldmagic said:
"Fine, if you look at 7:30 from there, thats how heavy the deathball is. It's so heavy, the entier planet is getting crushed. 

"

lol youre funny as hell oldmagic. good looking out.
#23 Posted by Christopher_adams33 (7 posts) - - Show Bio

The death ball doesn't weigh anything, it is the energy emenating from the ball and the direction it goes. The balls energy heats up and burns a hole in the earth. The dynamics of the death ball is similar to the fireball the Czar bomb emits.

#24 Posted by colliderz (1957 posts) - - Show Bio

@christopher_adams33: Frieza

DBZ threads are banned for the time being so it would be better if you don't bump them

#25 Posted by Sachmoo (886 posts) - - Show Bio

ENBEEFORE

#26 Posted by Pope052 (3191 posts) - - Show Bio

Frieza, with ease.

#27 Edited by Wolverine08 (42201 posts) - - Show Bio
#28 Posted by Stupid_People (1248 posts) - - Show Bio
#29 Posted by mikep12 (4142 posts) - - Show Bio
#30 Edited by Experio (15970 posts) - - Show Bio

This should have been locked ages ago. It weren't banned back then but still a mismatch.

#31 Posted by SC (13108 posts) - - Show Bio

@christopher_adams33 said:

The death ball doesn't weigh anything, it is the energy emenating from the ball and the direction it goes. The balls energy heats up and burns a hole in the earth. The dynamics of the death ball is similar to the fireball the Czar bomb emits.

Please don't bump threads that are against the CV rules. Please familiarize yourself with the CV Battles Rules before posting.

Thank you and welcome to CV! **waves out** Take care!