Magneto vs. Darth Vader

This topic is locked from further discussion.

Avatar image for crimsonthunder1
Crimson Thunder

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 19

#1  Edited By Crimson Thunder

One of the greatist battles of all time. Magneto decides to travel to outer space because of his dscovery of a uninhabited moon, of a far off planet in another solar system, that is 76% magnesium. What Magneto doesn't know is that Vader is the proclaimed "owner" of the planet. When Magneto lands on the planet he soon notices the storm troopers and thinks nothing of it. When he lands storm troopers see his ship land and attack him. Magneto simply manipulates the ground under the soldgiers and parts the planet like moses and the red sea. A storm trooper inside the moon base sets off an alarm and sends a message to Vader notifying him of the danger and take over. Hours later, Vader comes to the moon with a brand new looking base in the place of his. Vader then hears a nois like a fast flying ship; he then turns to the letf and sees an incomming ship ready to crash into his. Vader then uses the force to stop the ship in mid air, he senses a being on board by the name of Magnus. Vader then pulls Magneto off the ship onto his. When Magneto is no longer under Vader's control, storm troopers then come to arrest him and take him to Lord Vader. Vader then tell the troopers to dismiss themselves. I know why you are here, says Vader. I know you would, says Magneto.I accept you'r challenge, says Vader. The control pannel then emplodes and the whole ship leans to the right. Vaders star destroyer ship  is headed towards the metalic planet. Vader then moves his eyes to the right to change the direction of the ship to crash into a sand moon. During this whole time there is chaos in the backround with storm troopers running in the backround and multiple explosions; but Vader and Magneto stare into eachothers eyes without moving a muscle. The ship then crashes and creates a giant cloud of sand. When the sand clears; Magneto and Vader are still staring and waiting for the other to make the first move. Vader then takes out his light saber. Magneto then raises a piece of the demolished destroyer and forms it into multiplr spikes. Then they both charge at eachother with all their might. Who Wins? 

Magneto #1
Magneto #1

Avatar image for grandsymbiote94
GrandSymbiote94

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#2  Edited By GrandSymbiote94

I like the confrontation you wrote but Magneto Stomps. Vader is a cyborg Magneto will rip him apart.

Lance Bastro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#3  Edited By Lance Bastro

awesome set up, but magneto wins after toying with him... "playtime is ended..."

SpidermanWins

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 13

#4  Edited By SpidermanWins

Darth Vader is a Cyborg. Magneto controls metal. Need I say more?

Spidermayne

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By Spidermayne

Darth Vader is a Cyborg. Magneto controls metal. Need I say more?

RyGuy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By RyGuy

Magneto has the advantage due to the part metal Vader and wouldn't Vader not even have the ability to mind control because of Magneto's helmet?

Lance Bastro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By Lance Bastro
@RyGuy said:
Magneto has the advantage due to the part metal Vader and wouldn't Vader not even have the ability to mind control because of Magneto's helmet?
that' movie magneto, but be wouldn't be able to control comic magneto anyway due to magneto's own level of telepathy and will power.
RedRobin92

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

User Lists: 4

#8  Edited By RedRobin92

Yeah, I'm gonna have to go with Magneto. This one seems pretty one-sided considering Vader's cybernetics. 

nefarious

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#9  Edited By nefarious

Magneto wins with ease. Vader has alot of metal on his armor.

JediXMan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 16

#10  Edited By JediXMan  Moderator

-_- Really?