#1 Edited by Orbiter (17 posts) - - Show Bio

I know this has probably been done before, but my cousin, friend, and I are debating it. I say Magneto wins with ease, but for some odd reason they seem to believe Vader has this.

We've seen what Magneto can do. What's to stop him from ripping Vader apart in seconds? They say Vader can repel all of Magneto's attacks and even hold himself together. I say nay.

What are your thoughts?

#2 Edited by Betatesthighlander1 (7502 posts) - - Show Bio

Magnet easily

#3 Posted by comic_book_fan (5927 posts) - - Show Bio

magneto.

#4 Posted by MirrorWave4 (1099 posts) - - Show Bio

If Vader had prep he'd win

#5 Posted by xlab3000 (3347 posts) - - Show Bio

Darth Vader wins

#6 Edited by SST (20 posts) - - Show Bio

I don't see how Vader can do diddly squat against Mags.

#7 Posted by ssejllenrad (12790 posts) - - Show Bio

Mags

#8 Edited by ssejllenrad (12790 posts) - - Show Bio

Mags. Especially since he's fighting a damn machine!

#9 Edited by MarlboroMan (1786 posts) - - Show Bio

even with his current weakened form Magneto stomps

#10 Edited by Immortal777 (7735 posts) - - Show Bio

Idk Vader could win with force choke.

#11 Edited by NiKKaL (55 posts) - - Show Bio

Magneto

#12 Posted by gumflabica (2579 posts) - - Show Bio

there is no possible way that vader could ever survive. you could get all of the jedi together at once and they would be effortlessly stomped. magneto is in a class of mutants that could destroy the world in an instant if they wanted to, and no jedi or sith has that kind of power.

#13 Edited by Jnr6Lil (7830 posts) - - Show Bio

Vader with prep, would still lose to someone who can not only control metal but electromagnetic fields that will mess up his life support system.

#14 Edited by Kramotz (232 posts) - - Show Bio

The Force <<< Control of the electromagnetic field and magnetism. Vader would get ripped in half by Magneto due to his suit, and then Magneto would rip the iron out of Anakin's body.

This thread is spite from hell.

#15 Edited by XImpossibruX (5251 posts) - - Show Bio

@kramotz said:

The Force <<< Control of the electromagnetic field and magnetism. Vader would get ripped in half by Magneto due to his suit, and then Magneto would rip the iron out of Anakin's body.

This thread is spite from hell.

#17 Posted by xlab3000 (3347 posts) - - Show Bio

when Magneto is stronger than a guy who can mind rape planets and drains people's light force cause and have sub relativistic-FTL reactions let me know. The Force>>>Control of the electromagnetic field and magnetism. this is a spite.

#18 Edited by ShadoVvlite (1209 posts) - - Show Bio

@xlab3000: Magneto has trained himself to defend his mind against even the strongest telepathic attacks and he also has his helmet. How would FTL reaction speed even help to a guy who can control metal with ease?

#19 Posted by Kramotz (232 posts) - - Show Bio

@xlab3000: LOL; when Vader can survive in space, let me know. That's my only argument, being that a bloodlusted Magneto would only have to fling Vader into space, though this would take some effort on his part I will admit.

#20 Posted by xlab3000 (3347 posts) - - Show Bio
#21 Edited by Kramotz (232 posts) - - Show Bio

Last time I checked, he was distracted by the electromagnetic field of another planet and possible catastrophic danger, thus causing him to forfeit.

Would you rather beat Iron Man or let the electromagnetic field of a planet get out of balance?

I'd say, "The hell with Iron Man!"

Plus, what the hell does Iron Man have to do with this? He's not Vader. 9/10ths of the things Tony has done, Vader couldn't do with two lifetimes.

#22 Posted by ShadoVvlite (1209 posts) - - Show Bio

@kramotz: I thought it was some sort of reversed polarity armor or something. I don't know, my mind is a bit fuzzy.

#23 Posted by Kramotz (232 posts) - - Show Bio

@kramotz: I thought it was some sort of reversed polarity armor or something. I don't know, my mind is a bit fuzzy.

That was the reason Magnus couldn't have simply crushed Tony inside of his armor, if I'm correct.

#24 Posted by xlab3000 (3347 posts) - - Show Bio
#25 Edited by Kramotz (232 posts) - - Show Bio

@xlab3000: "what does IM had to do with this he is not a planetary threat the last time I checked"

I don't understand... I asked the same question. Also, what's the point of that link about Force-resistant individuals in Star Wars.

You've lost me... or I'm just really really dumb.

Anyway, I say Magnus would win.