Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Rules:

- Both sides get 1 hour prep

- No morals

- Darth Sidious swallows a cheeseburger with 2 chopped up dimes worth of metal in it.

(Note: Darth Sidious didn't know that since its 2 hours before prep.)

Fights on the Death Star, Who wins?

acer51

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Even weakened Magneto surrounded by the metallic Death Star would win.

Pharoh_Atem

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 13

Darth Sidious still wins,even if Magneto kills him he has no way to banish his Sith essence to Chaos.

nefarious

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

The hilt of lightsabers are made out of metal. Magneto stabs Sidious with his own lightsaber. Done.

acer51

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Darth Sidious still wins,even if Magneto kills him he has no way to banish his Sith essence to Chaos.

Dude K.O or just killing him counts. He doesn't need to destroy his soul to win.

Pharoh_Atem

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@acer51 said:

@dccomicsrule2011 said:

Dude K.O or just killing him counts. He doesn't need to destroy his soul to win.

Sidious body is just a vessel,his spirit is the thing you have to beat just killing his body is only an outside shell especially considering as soon as his vessel is destroyed his essence comes admittedly afterwards. And IIRC Palpatine can't be KO'ed.

acer51

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@acer51 said:

@dccomicsrule2011 said:

Sidious body is just a vessel,his spirit is the thing you have to beat just killing his body is only an outside shell especially considering as soon as his vessel is destroyed his essence comes admittedly afterwards. And IIRC Palpatine can't be KO'ed.

Dude it doesn't matter read the forum rules, if you kill or incapacitate someone you win. It really doesn't matter how many clone body's Palpatine has ready to go after he loses, he still loses. Although I don't think this is a stomp or anything Palpatines got some legit force powers going for him.

Pharoh_Atem

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@acer51 said:

@dccomicsrule2011 said:

@acer51 said:

@dccomicsrule2011 said:

Dude it doesn't matter read the forum rules, if you kill or incapacitate someone you win. It really doesn't matter how many clone body's Palpatine has ready to go after he loses, he still loses. Although I don't think this is a stomp or anything Palpatines got some legit force powers going for him.

What part of his body is only a vessel are you not getting? Admittedly after you destroy his vessel he Sith Essence appears so it's not really Ko'ed or dead, it's not like he comes backs ays or years after his vessel he destroyed his Sith essence leaves the vessel after it is destroyed seconds later. And he does not need to get inside of a clone body he can just posses Magneto.

acer51

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@acer51 said:

@dccomicsrule2011 said:

@acer51 said:

@dccomicsrule2011 said:

What part of his body is only a vessel are you not getting? Admittedly after you destroy his vessel he Sith Essence appears so it's not really Ko'ed or dead, it's not like he comes backs ays or years after his vessel he destroyed his Sith essence leaves the vessel after it is destroyed seconds later. And he does not need to get inside of a clone body he can just posses Magneto.

And it's impossible to actually kill ghost rider, but when you "kill" him it counts as a victory. Besides it would be out of character for Sidious to do that. In other fights he didn't reveal his living force ghost after his body had been destroyed, what makes you think he will now?

Sufferthorn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By Sufferthorn

@acer51 said:

@dccomicsrule2011 said:

@acer51 said:

@dccomicsrule2011 said:

That's like saying that Hulk can't beat Deadpool because Deadpool just eventually heals himself and comes back for more.

Herpity derpity derp.

No, this thread is unfairly matched in favor of Magneto,

Magneto turns the Death Star into his personal flying ball of yarn after he owns Sidious.

Diamondlifer1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

3 second fight, Magneto stomps

Pharoh_Atem

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@acer51:

And it's impossible to actually kill ghost rider, but when you "kill" him it counts as a victory.

Again your missing the point,your killing Palpatine at all,the only thing your doing is destroying his vessel. I mean come on how are you really "killing" or "knocking" some one out when his essence is still active one second later? I'm not an expert on Ghost Rider, but when he is Ko'ed isn't he down for a pretty long time? The comparison is not nearly the same because you are only destroying the vessel. He can possess people immediately after his vessel is destroyed the same way he did in Empire's End.

Besides it would be out of character for Sidious to do that.

How? I never said he is going to transfer his Essence as soon as the battle starts,my point is if he does destroy Palpatine's vessel he could simply destroy Mags conscious with essence transfer.

In other fights he didn't reveal his living force ghost after his body had been destroyed, what makes you think he will now?

Read above I never said he would do it off that bat I said if Magneto destroyed his vessel he would have no way to defeat Palpatine since he can't banish him to Chaos.

Pharoh_Atem

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By Pharoh_Atem

@sufferthorn:

That's like saying that Hulk can't beat Deadpool because Deadpool just eventually heals himself and comes back for more.

I'm just going to quote what I said before....

@dccomicsrule2011 :said

Again your missing the point,your killing Palpatine at all,the only thing your doing is destroying his vessel. I mean come on how are you really "killing" or "knocking" some one out when his essence is still active one second later? I'm not an expert on Ghost Rider, but when he is Ko'ed isn't he down for a pretty long time? The comparison is not nearly the same because you are only destroying the vessel. He can possess people immediately after his vessel is destroyed the same way he did in Empire's End.

Your point is null and void Palpatine Essence does not take a long time to possess or return immediately after his vessel is destroyed his essence is free to do as it pleases so how is the comparison even the same/If Hulk Knocks Deadpool out he is going to stay out for hours if Magneto "kills" Palpatine his essence is going to be able to possess him seconds later.

Herpity derpity derp.

Maybe you should save the childish banter for when it's warranted.

No, this thread is unfairly matched in favor of Magneto,

Besides the fact the Palpatine can't be destroyed and he could literally blitz Magneto and kill him before he could blink an eye I doubt it.

Magneto turns the Death Star into his personal flying ball of yarn after he owns Sidious

Whatever you say.