"Twilight Man said:by killing carnage!"Vance Astro said:"Magneto.CURBSTOMP!"
How does magneto win"
"clayton said:Awesome"Twilight Man said:by killing carnage!"Vance Astro said:"Magneto.CURBSTOMP!"
How does magneto win"
But seriously, makes hundreds of metal spikes and shrapnel pierce him. Or forming giants cymbals and using the reverberating sounds to torture and destroy him, or sealing him in a metal structure and flinging him into space, or sealing him into the structure and making it airtight and reinforcing it. So many ways, so few carnages.
"IDK I know Carnage is weak to sonic attacks but IDK about magnetism, I pretty sure Mags has some way to beat him."it's not about using the magnetism on carnage, its about making MANY MANY MANY weapons with the magnetism, then sending those at him. LOL Mags is such a beast.
"SeSAW said:" I'm pretty sure Mags has many ways to beat him."
"Dr. Victor von Doom said:Huh."SeSAW said:" I'm pretty sure Mags has many ways to beat him."
- Using EM Beams would rapture the Symbiote tearing it a part piece by piece depending on Magneto's frequency levels.
- Don't think heat would effect Carnage's type of Symbiote, but if Magneto also controls radio waves and there again, disrupting the suit.
- Magneto can create a forcefield around Carnage and use that to squash him like the bug he is.
- Magneto can create a solid forcewall and launch it at Carnage at high velocity and catch Carnage between the Force Wall and a hard place.
- Magneto can lock on to Cassidy's blood and reverse it.
- Magneto can use a shockwave to completely rip the symbiote off of Cassidy's body.
- Magneto can subdue Carnage movements by the gravity level around him.
- Magneto can suck him up into a wormhole.
- *Magneto can infinite him to death
- Create a tempest of flying metal debris at Carnage
- Create robots to do the job (create them off cars, atm, PC computers; assemble them in real-time and program them)
- Throw trees and rocks at Carnage (by creating anti gravity forcefield around the non-metal objects)
- Re-Alter Carnage's gene structure (Via amplifier device)
- *Use Pyslock's Anti-Air move so he can do an infinite manuver.
( * ) Star indicate Marvel VS Capcom 2
I didn't know magneto was that strong lol.I've always seen him as an weak old man looks like im wrong :P.
Anyhow isn't that possible that carnage would dodge thoose small metal spike magneto creates?or to kill him before he does that?
mags crushes him into a ball of metal and keeps him as a new piece for his mantel , seriously easy fight , mags has sheilds and abilty to fly using powers carnage has zero chance of even landing a hit unless he is given the advantage.
" mags crushes him into a ball of metal and keeps him as a new piece for his mantel , seriously easy fight , mags has sheilds and abilty to fly using powers carnage has zero chance of even landing a hit unless he is given the advantage. "An it'd have to be on a silver platter...which magneto would then kill him with.
Use your keyboard!
Log in to comment