#3 Posted by _Obsidian_ (5028 posts) - - Show Bio
Vance Astro said:
"Magneto.CURBSTOMP!"

#4 Posted by Rapist (182 posts) - - Show Bio

i thought magneto would win... but i dint think it would be a curbstomp

#5 Posted by Obi Wan Kenobi! (27638 posts) - - Show Bio

Magneto...just too much for symbiote

#6 Posted by Rapist (182 posts) - - Show Bio

im gna have to think of a better battle next time...

#7 Posted by clayton (170 posts) - - Show Bio
Twilight Man said:
"Vance Astro said:
"Magneto.CURBSTOMP!"

"

How does magneto win
#8 Posted by Under Dog (168 posts) - - Show Bio
clayton said:
"Twilight Man said:
"Vance Astro said:
"Magneto.CURBSTOMP!"

"

How does magneto win"
by killing carnage!

But seriously, makes hundreds of metal spikes and shrapnel pierce him. Or forming giants cymbals and using the reverberating sounds to torture and destroy him, or sealing him in a metal structure and flinging him into space, or sealing him into the structure and making it airtight and reinforcing it. So many ways, so few carnages.
#9 Posted by clayton (170 posts) - - Show Bio
Under Dog said:
"clayton said:
"Twilight Man said:
"Vance Astro said:
"Magneto.CURBSTOMP!"

"

How does magneto win"
by killing carnage!

But seriously, makes hundreds of metal spikes and shrapnel pierce him. Or forming giants cymbals and using the reverberating sounds to torture and destroy him, or sealing him in a metal structure and flinging him into space, or sealing him into the structure and making it airtight and reinforcing it. So many ways, so few carnages.
"
Awesome
#10 Posted by SeSAW (3677 posts) - - Show Bio

IDK I know Carnage is weak to sonic attacks but IDK about magnetism, I pretty sure Mags has some way to beat him.

#11 Posted by Under Dog (168 posts) - - Show Bio
SeSAW said:
"IDK I know Carnage is weak to sonic attacks but IDK about magnetism, I pretty sure Mags has some way to beat him."
it's not about using the magnetism on carnage, its about making MANY MANY MANY weapons with the magnetism, then sending those at him. LOL Mags is such a beast.
#12 Posted by Dr. Victor von Doom (3118 posts) - - Show Bio
SeSAW said:
" I'm pretty sure Mags has many ways to beat him."

#13 Posted by Perfect Cell (3470 posts) - - Show Bio
Dr. Victor von Doom said:
"SeSAW said:

"

Let's see..

Directly:
  • Using EM Beams would rapture the Symbiote tearing it a part piece by piece depending on Magneto's frequency levels. 
  • Don't think heat would effect Carnage's type of Symbiote, but if Magneto also controls radio waves and there again, disrupting the suit.
  • Magneto can create a forcefield around Carnage and use that to squash him like the bug he is.
  • Magneto can create a solid forcewall and launch it at Carnage at high velocity and catch Carnage between the Force Wall and a hard place.
  • Magneto can lock on to Cassidy's blood and reverse it.
  • Magneto can use a shockwave to completely rip the symbiote off of Cassidy's body.
  • Magneto can subdue Carnage movements by the gravity level around him.
  • Magneto can suck him up into a wormhole.
  • *Magneto can infinite him to death

Indirectly:
  • Create a tempest of flying metal debris at Carnage
  • Create robots to do the job (create them off cars, atm, PC computers; assemble them in real-time and program them)
  • Throw trees and rocks at Carnage (by creating anti gravity forcefield around the non-metal objects)
  • Re-Alter Carnage's gene structure (Via amplifier device)
  • *Use Pyslock's Anti-Air move so he can do an infinite manuver.

( * ) Star indicate Marvel VS Capcom 2

#14 Posted by Loaded Revolver (1417 posts) - - Show Bio
Perfect Cell said:
"Dr. Victor von Doom said:
"SeSAW said:

"

Let's see..

Directly:
  • Using EM Beams would rapture the Symbiote tearing it a part piece by piece depending on Magneto's frequency levels. 
  • Don't think heat would effect Carnage's type of Symbiote, but if Magneto also controls radio waves and there again, disrupting the suit.
  • Magneto can create a forcefield around Carnage and use that to squash him like the bug he is.
  • Magneto can create a solid forcewall and launch it at Carnage at high velocity and catch Carnage between the Force Wall and a hard place.
  • Magneto can lock on to Cassidy's blood and reverse it.
  • Magneto can use a shockwave to completely rip the symbiote off of Cassidy's body.
  • Magneto can subdue Carnage movements by the gravity level around him.
  • Magneto can suck him up into a wormhole.
  • *Magneto can infinite him to death

Indirectly:
  • Create a tempest of flying metal debris at Carnage
  • Create robots to do the job (create them off cars, atm, PC computers; assemble them in real-time and program them)
  • Throw trees and rocks at Carnage (by creating anti gravity forcefield around the non-metal objects)
  • Re-Alter Carnage's gene structure (Via amplifier device)
  • *Use Pyslock's Anti-Air move so he can do an infinite manuver.

( * ) Star indicate Marvel VS Capcom 2

"
Huh.
#15 Posted by T.J. Magnum (27685 posts) - - Show Bio

Mags

#16 Posted by Ego (2324 posts) - - Show Bio

actually carnage symboilte, unlike venoms it simular to liquid metal so therefore carnage has 0% chance of winning. vemon has more of a chance to beat magneto.

#17 Posted by King Saturn (223834 posts) - - Show Bio
Magneto wins here easy
#18 Posted by brainiac 1.0 (4150 posts) - - Show Bio
King Saturn said:
"Magneto wins here easy"

Extreme Curbstomp. This is like black bolt vs venom. lol
#19 Posted by celmaijmen (330 posts) - - Show Bio

I didn't know magneto was that strong lol.I've always seen him as an weak old man looks like im wrong :P.
Anyhow isn't that possible that carnage would dodge thoose small metal spike magneto creates?or to kill him before he does that?

#20 Posted by capall (8278 posts) - - Show Bio
@Vance Astro said:
"Magneto.CURBSTOMP! "
#21 Posted by EdwardWindsor (14402 posts) - - Show Bio

mags crushes him into a ball of metal and keeps him as a new piece for his mantel , seriously easy fight , mags has sheilds and abilty to fly using powers carnage has zero chance of even landing a hit unless he is given the advantage.

#22 Posted by Emerald_General_Jai (2306 posts) - - Show Bio
@lazystudent said:
" mags crushes him into a ball of metal and keeps him as a new piece for his mantel , seriously easy fight , mags has sheilds and abilty to fly using powers carnage has zero chance of even landing a hit unless he is given the advantage. "
An it'd have to be on a silver platter...which magneto would then kill him with. 
#23 Posted by EdwardWindsor (14402 posts) - - Show Bio

@Emerald_General_Jai: 
i ment mags traps carnage in a ball and uses it as a sort of paper weight or something lol , not actualy using something form his mantel to trap him in lol