#1 Posted by King Saturn (223812 posts) - - Show Bio

Who wins the Triple Threat Match here ? Who goes out first here ?

#2 Posted by King Saturn (223812 posts) - - Show Bio

This fight to me would boil down to Captain Planet and Magneto. But I dont know if Magneto is strong enough for a full unleashed Captain Planet. I am serious too
Post Edited:2008-06-01 22:56:55

#3 Posted by Nitric (948 posts) - - Show Bio

Ha Ha, I Think Captain Planet Goes Out First (Which Is Sad, Because I Used To Love That Show So Much). Then, Even Though I Like Magneto WAY More, I think He's Next. Leaving Sinestro With The Win.

#4 Posted by Julius Cutter (49 posts) - - Show Bio

Magneto,to me he seems like he would strike first and hard

#5 Posted by King Saturn (223812 posts) - - Show Bio

Magneto can win here. But I think Cap Planet can take him by surprise since he does have Control over the all Elements and Matter Transmutation powers. It could be a rather interesting fight.

#6 Posted by Julius Cutter (49 posts) - - Show Bio

if i was mags,i would use my power to away those kids ring and crush them,no more cap. clean

#7 Posted by King Saturn (223812 posts) - - Show Bio

Julius Cutter says:

"if i was mags,i would use my power to away those kids ring and crush them,no more cap. clean"

Thats the only thing he may could do. But what if the kids werent around ? Or in immediate distance for Mags to get them ? If Magneto had to fight Captain Planet straight up, this is a battle.

#8 Posted by King Saturn (223812 posts) - - Show Bio

Julius Cutter says:

"King Saturn says:
"Julius Cutter says:
"if i was mags,i would use my power to away those kids ring and crush them,no more cap. clean"
Thats the only thing he may could do. But what if the kids werent around ? Or in immediate distance for Mags to get them ? If Magneto had to fight Captain Planet straight up, this is a battle. "
well if i remember the show,they always seem to be there"

But thats just from the Cartoon. Captain Planet isnt really limited to being in the area the Planeteers are in. He can fly and manuver away from them if need be. And if the Planeteers summon him away from where Magneto actually is why cant Cap just fly to where Magneto is and fight him there ?

#9 Posted by Julius Cutter (49 posts) - - Show Bio

King Saturn says:

"Julius Cutter says:
Thats the only thing he may could do. But what if the kids werent around ? Or in immediate distance for Mags to get them ? If Magneto had to fight Captain Planet straight up, this is a battle. "

well if i remember the show,they always seem to be there

#10 Posted by Julius Cutter (49 posts) - - Show Bio

Post Deleted.

#11 Posted by zee crusher (8997 posts) - - Show Bio

Well captain planet goes first lol. Sinestro vs magneto. Magneto wins some people for get magneto doesn't just control the magnets on your fridge. He can control light, fire, bend light I believe and do a whole bunch of other things. Besides that he can do telepathy.

#12 Posted by Julius Cutter (49 posts) - - Show Bio

i see your points,but i still don't see cap. winning

#13 Posted by King Saturn (223812 posts) - - Show Bio

Julius Cutter says:

"i see your points,but i still don't see cap. winning"

Oh I didnt say he would. I just think Magneto is in for a fight.

#14 Posted by zee crusher (8997 posts) - - Show Bio

King Saturn says:

"Julius Cutter says:

Oh I didnt say he would. I just think Magneto is in for a fight. "

Probably not. He's to smart for captain planet. From what I've seen magneto can probably out smart him.

#15 Posted by Julius Cutter (49 posts) - - Show Bio

King Saturn says:

"Julius Cutter says:
Oh I didnt say he would. I just think Magneto is in for a fight. "

you can fight the good fight but still lose in the end

#16 Posted by King Saturn (223812 posts) - - Show Bio

zee crusher says:

"Well captain planet goes first lol. Sinestro vs magneto. Magneto wins some people for get magneto doesn't just control the magnets on your fridge. He can control light, fire, bend light I believe and do a whole bunch of other things. Besides that he can do telepathy."

I dont think Sinestro could beat Captain Planet. It would be hard for him since Cap does have some Speed and Strength power level near Superman then you add the powers of Matter Transmutation and Elemental Control. I think Cap can handle Sinestro...maybe not an easy fight but Cap can win here , but I will give you Magneto winning the whole battle.

#17 Posted by zee crusher (8997 posts) - - Show Bio

King Saturn says:

"zee crusher says:
"Well captain planet goes first lol. Sinestro vs magneto. Magneto wins some people for get magneto doesn't just control the magnets on your fridge. He can control light, fire, bend light I believe and do a whole bunch of other things. Besides that he can do telepathy."

I dont think Sinestro could beat Captain Planet. It would be hard for him since Cap does have some Speed and Strength power level near Superman then you add the powers of Matter Transmutation and Elemental Control. I think Cap can handle Sinestro...maybe not an easy fight but Cap can win here , but I will give you Magneto winning the whole battle. "

Quick question. I'm not doubting you but when could he do matter transmutation??

#18 Posted by King Saturn (223812 posts) - - Show Bio

zee crusher says:

"King Saturn says:
"zee crusher says:
I dont think Sinestro could beat Captain Planet. It would be hard for him since Cap does have some Speed and Strength power level near Superman then you add the powers of Matter Transmutation and Elemental Control. I think Cap can handle Sinestro...maybe not an easy fight but Cap can win here , but I will give you Magneto winning the whole battle. "
Quick question. I'm not doubting you but when could he do matter transmutation??"

Its a power thats reflective of his ability to control the elements. He shows it very seldom on the show, but he has been able to alter matter and objects. Not to the extent of Thanos or Silver Surfer but he can do it on a lower level.