#1 Posted by XiiX (9066 posts) - - Show Bio

Magneto

VS

Captain Cold

-Who wins?

#2 Posted by JediXMan (31206 posts) - - Show Bio

Isn't Cold's gun metal?

Moderator
#3 Posted by jackofspades (1860 posts) - - Show Bio

magneto stomps hard

#4 Posted by Dextersinister (6441 posts) - - Show Bio

Pre-52 Captain cold will lose. I know current Captain Cold is a lot more powerful but that's all I know about him.

#5 Posted by sync1 (2984 posts) - - Show Bio

Captain Cold loses with a passion. INB4 Locked.

#6 Posted by Billy Batson (58254 posts) - - Show Bio

Captain Cold.
BB

#7 Posted by Magethor (1054 posts) - - Show Bio

Magneto.

#8 Posted by JediXMan (31206 posts) - - Show Bio

@Dextersinister said:

Pre-52 Captain cold will lose. I know current Captain Cold is a lot more powerful but that's all I know about him.

Since when?

Moderator
#9 Posted by greenteaforme (1826 posts) - - Show Bio

This is a mismatch.

#10 Posted by Magethor (1054 posts) - - Show Bio

@Dextersinister said:

Captain Cold is a lot more powerful but that's all I know about him.

You mean his guns are alot more modified to do more things.

#11 Posted by nickthedevil (13641 posts) - - Show Bio

Matters. Cold needs to take the first shot. Which, he can. I say it ends with both of them dead, or Magneto dead. Captain Cold carries cold grenades, which froze an entire peninetary and everything inside it. Pretty sure the range is more than long enough as a last ditch effort.

#12 Posted by Magethor (1054 posts) - - Show Bio

The problem is Magneto can survive when dead too and can be reborn so long as his consciousness is being nurtured by EM.

#13 Posted by Nefarious (21842 posts) - - Show Bio

Magneto makes Cold shoot himself.

#14 Posted by TheAmazingImmortalMan (3551 posts) - - Show Bio

Magneto takes this pretty easily

@Nefarious said:

Magneto makes Cold shoot himself.

lol

#15 Posted by SHAZAM117 (3549 posts) - - Show Bio

Mags ftw

#16 Posted by Bo88gdan (4476 posts) - - Show Bio

Magneto

#17 Posted by solesamurai (591 posts) - - Show Bio

@Nefarious said:

Magneto makes Cold shoot himself.

Sad how this is a possibility.

#18 Posted by TDK_1997 (15069 posts) - - Show Bio

Magneto should win.

#19 Posted by nickthedevil (13641 posts) - - Show Bio

Still skeptical about how this plays out. Cold can shoot a zoom heading at him, which is FTL. Pretty sure Mags has no feats to counter that.

#20 Posted by rd2race (289 posts) - - Show Bio

Can't Mag's force field protect him from being flash frozen? its not like he doesn't fight Ice man and storm on a regular basis. Mag's should wreck him even if his force field only holds for a moment thats enough time for him to pull an I-beam out of the ceiling and shove it though cold's chest.

#21 Posted by Dextersinister (6441 posts) - - Show Bio

@Magethor said:

@Dextersinister said:

Captain Cold is a lot more powerful but that's all I know about him.

You mean his guns are alot more modified to do more things.

According to wiki current cold is a metahuman who is able to slow down molecules, this allowed him to beat the Flash so he may stand a chance against current Magneto who isn't nearly as powerful as he use to be. But like I said before I haven't actually read the Flash comics so I am only aware of what Mags can do and according to a lot of these reply's that seems to be the case with most of us.

#22 Posted by blazinasian112 (904 posts) - - Show Bio

@rd2race said:

Can't Mag's force field protect him from being flash frozen? its not like he doesn't fight Ice man and storm on a regular basis. Mag's should wreck him even if his force field only holds for a moment thats enough time for him to pull an I-beam out of the ceiling and shove it though cold's chest.

This......

#23 Posted by venomoushatred1001 (12334 posts) - - Show Bio

@jackofspades said:

magneto stomps hard

#24 Posted by chalkshark (1194 posts) - - Show Bio

I picture Magneto severing Captain Cold's upper torso from his lower torso via that big metal belt he's wearing.

#25 Posted by kcaz (1371 posts) - - Show Bio

magneto stomps. cold's shot wont get through magneto's force field, and magneto can pull cold's gun out of his hand and use it against him

#26 Posted by icysloth (1305 posts) - - Show Bio

Magneto wins, he has beat Iceman who's cold powers work in the same way as Captain's cold gun, they both freeze by decreasing thermal energy. And his forcefield works with iceman.

#27 Posted by Magethor (1054 posts) - - Show Bio

@Dextersinister said:

@Magethor said:

@Dextersinister said:

Captain Cold is a lot more powerful but that's all I know about him.

You mean his guns are alot more modified to do more things.

According to wiki current cold is a metahuman who is able to slow down molecules, this allowed him to beat the Flash so he may stand a chance against current Magneto who isn't nearly as powerful as he use to be. But like I said before I haven't actually read the Flash comics so I am only aware of what Mags can do and according to a lot of these reply's that seems to be the case with most of us.

Magneto can slow down and speed up sub particles of molecules too. But instead of using a gun, he uses his thoughts.

#28 Posted by TheAmazingImmortalMan (3551 posts) - - Show Bio

@nickthedevil said:

Still skeptical about how this plays out. Cold can shoot a zoom heading at him, which is FTL. Pretty sure Mags has no feats to counter that.

Mags Force Field would protect him

#29 Edited by Dextersinister (6441 posts) - - Show Bio

@Magethor said:

@Dextersinister said:

@Magethor said:

@Dextersinister said:

Captain Cold is a lot more powerful but that's all I know about him.

You mean his guns are alot more modified to do more things.

According to wiki current cold is a metahuman who is able to slow down molecules, this allowed him to beat the Flash so he may stand a chance against current Magneto who isn't nearly as powerful as he use to be. But like I said before I haven't actually read the Flash comics so I am only aware of what Mags can do and according to a lot of these reply's that seems to be the case with most of us.

Magneto can slow down and speed up sub particles of molecules too. But instead of using a gun, he uses his thoughts.

Magneto hasn't been capable of crazy stuff like that for a long time. Cold doesn't use a gun anymore because he is a methuman.

#30 Posted by jeanroygrant (20191 posts) - - Show Bio

@TDK_1997 said:

Magneto should win.

#31 Posted by jobbernos (1420 posts) - - Show Bio

@Billy Batson said:

Captain Cold.
BB

#32 Posted by Lone_Wolf_and_Cub (5213 posts) - - Show Bio

Magneto on a stomp an this should've been locked a long time ago

#33 Posted by Charlie_Jade (523 posts) - - Show Bio

What's Magento's best speed feat?

Cold is a street leveler with a magic gun, its a great gun but he still only has human reflexes

:(

It's a shame, for all those Flash fanboys claim their hero to be so invincible, so godlike....his rogue's gallery is pretty weak. Boomerang has speed but many of the rest would be blitzed and have no speed feats

:(

Magneto at least has a good rogue's gallery, X-men, Avengers, Apocalypse....well Apocalypse maybe not so much anymore....he jobbers a lot today