#1 Posted by CrimsonRaven (112 posts) - - Show Bio

magneto cant say beetlejuice 3 times. Battle happens in times square so plenty of ammo for mag. Beetlejuice is let loose onto newyork no morals. who wins. 

X-Men v2 #

#2 Posted by Nefarious (22923 posts) - - Show Bio

How is Magneto going to beat a Ghost that has reality warping powers? 

Mags doesn't stand a chance.

#3 Edited by Prince CortSether (2289 posts) - - Show Bio

Betelgeuse for the easy win. If it wasn't for his one weakness he'd be practically unstoppable.

#4 Edited by CrimsonRaven (112 posts) - - Show Bio

Damn i know beetlejuice is powerful but I recall when he was in the realm of the dead he was just a peon. Magneto is near if not genius level intellect. And from what is said electro magnetic waves have negative effects on ghosts and poltergeist, such is up mags alley. Perhaps on this occasion I have under estimated the power of beetlejuice. perhaps Dr. Strange is more fitting battle.

#5 Posted by goldenshot80 (7303 posts) - - Show Bio
@CrimsonRaven said:
" Damn i know beetlejuice is powerful but I recall when he was in the realm of the dead he was just a peon. Magneto is near if not genius level intellect. And from what is said electro magnetic waves have negative effects on ghosts and poltergeist, such is up mags alley. Perhaps on this occasion I have under estimated the power of beetlejuice. perhaps Dr. Strange is more fitting battle. "
Dr.Strange would actually be more Fitting
#6 Posted by Edgeworth_11 (4655 posts) - - Show Bio

Magneto is a genius. He will cook something up to take him down.
#7 Posted by CrimsonRaven (112 posts) - - Show Bio
@Edgeworth_11: my thoughts exactly
#8 Edited by Cypher's Gambit (2098 posts) - - Show Bio

Magneto wins.
He already defeated a reality warper like Proteus.
And for Ghosts. They are made of a electromagnetic compound called Ectoplasm.

Magneto wins.

#9 Posted by Edgeworth_11 (4655 posts) - - Show Bio

MAGNETIC TEMPEST!
#10 Posted by Nefarious (22923 posts) - - Show Bio

It is not like Beetlejuice has metal in his body.  

This is spite.

#11 Edited by CrimsonRaven (112 posts) - - Show Bio
@Nefarious: spite on who. Beetlejuice because he is non magnetic. Or Magneto because he essentially can use the same power that helps the ghost busters take down ghost and gouls. When looked at closer this can be a fairly interesting battle. Both have advantages that can essentially end the battle quick. The question is who pulls off a death blow first. I'd imagine BJ would toy with Mags for a bit. THen maybe finally sending him to the netherworld. But if magneto can manage to keep him distracted with something else long enough to hit him with Electromagnetic pulses that hurt ghosts, then magneto can take him. Can go either way IMO
#12 Posted by Cypher's Gambit (2098 posts) - - Show Bio
@Cypher's Gambit said:
" Magneto wins. He already defeated a reality warper like Proteus. And for Ghosts. They are made of a electromagnetic compound called Ectoplasm.   Magneto wins. "

Ectoplam relates to the EM

@Edgeworth_11 said:
" MAGNETIC TEMPEST! "

Tempest won't really do anything... But the MAGNETIC SHOCKWAVE can =p
And the EM Disruptor.
#13 Posted by Edgeworth_11 (4655 posts) - - Show Bio

and "Magnetic Squeeze hahahaha!"
#14 Edited by CrimsonRaven (112 posts) - - Show Bio
@Cypher's Gambit: Very interesting. So I'm convinced magneto can beat ghosts if he has distance. Still a little leery on the idea if he gets possessed. BJ is known for possessing people. How would magneto defend against such a tactic. The only way I see him conquering that is essentially destroying himself. Little iffy if possession falls into a psychic category which magneto has managed on certain occasions to ward off prof x. 
#15 Posted by Nefarious (22923 posts) - - Show Bio
@CrimsonRaven: 

Do you have proof that this electro-magnetic wave can affect Beetlejuice?

#16 Posted by ARMIV (3876 posts) - - Show Bio

...What an odd pairing.

#17 Posted by CrimsonRaven (112 posts) - - Show Bio
@Nefarious: according to ghost hunters, ghosts emit an electromagnetic field. Beetlejuice in all logic is in the family of ghost and gouls. Well Magneto essentially controls that. I don't think anyone really has proof when it comes to ghost quite honestly. 
#18 Posted by Nefarious (22923 posts) - - Show Bio
@CrimsonRaven: 

Ok.I can believe that. I guess this is not a spite. But, it is a bit odd.
#19 Posted by Cypher's Gambit (2098 posts) - - Show Bio
@Edgeworth_11 said:
" and "Magnetic Squeeze hahahaha!" "
LOL!!
#20 Posted by BeaverSauce (431 posts) - - Show Bio

beetlejuice just turns off mags power. end of story

#21 Posted by BeaverSauce (431 posts) - - Show Bio

mags blows up the planet

#22 Posted by Bo88gdan (4665 posts) - - Show Bio

Magneto 

#23 Posted by Queso6p4 (1465 posts) - - Show Bio

@CrimsonRaven said:

@Nefarious: spite on who. Beetlejuice because he is non magnetic. Or Magneto because he essentially can use the same power that helps the ghost busters take down ghost and gouls. When looked at closer this can be a fairly interesting battle. Both have advantages that can essentially end the battle quick. The question is who pulls off a death blow first. I'd imagine BJ would toy with Mags for a bit. THen maybe finally sending him to the netherworld. But if magneto can manage to keep him distracted with something else long enough to hit him with Electromagnetic pulses that hurt ghosts, then magneto can take him. Can go either way IMO

I definitely feel you on. Given what you've said, I'd have to say that BJ would have to deliver the first killing blow and not toy with Mags bc Mags has no problem killing.

#24 Edited by BeaverSauce (431 posts) - - Show Bio

Beetlejuice is dead so he can't die so he wins by default or mags wins before the fight begins because beetlejuice is already dead

#25 Posted by utotheg38 (18861 posts) - - Show Bio

beetle juice makes eric cry and kill himself

#26 Posted by BeaverSauce (431 posts) - - Show Bio

@utotheg38 said:

beetle juice makes eric cry and kill himself

how depressing

#27 Posted by TERMINATOR_FOREVER (12 posts) - - Show Bio

Magneto stomps

#28 Posted by Dextersinister (6512 posts) - - Show Bio

Magneto's in New York so he goes and gets himself a rabbi and if that doesn't work he gets a priest, easy win.

#29 Posted by BeaverSauce (431 posts) - - Show Bio

@Dextersinister said:

Magneto's in New York so he goes and gets himself a rabbi and if that doesn't work he gets a priest, easy win.

snap,,,, never thought of that. well beetlejuice could just put seal their mouth shut like he did lydia

#30 Posted by WorldEater (255 posts) - - Show Bio

Beetlejuice STOMP.

#31 Posted by BeaverSauce (431 posts) - - Show Bio

Maybe a stalemante, both can one shot each other

#32 Posted by Magethor (1054 posts) - - Show Bio

@Cypher's Gambit said:

Magneto wins. He already defeated a reality warper like Proteus. And for Ghosts. They are made of a electromagnetic compound called Ectoplasm. Magneto wins.
#33 Posted by CountofMC (139 posts) - - Show Bio

Beetlejuice wins in an easy fight. Magneto has a one dimensional powerset and human level durability. He has no chance. Beetlejuice just turns Magneto's shield into saran wrap.

#34 Posted by Bane_of_sith (2796 posts) - - Show Bio

The ghost with the most wins...all this magnetism BS is getting played out.."well technically magnetism is tied to everything" if this were true magneto would be an omega level mutant and never lose,,the very atoms that make up every piece of matter have electrons and protons etc that are bound by electro magnetism,,,technically magneto could unmake anything at the atomic level which it lame..the more comic writers learn about the spectrum of magnetism effects the stronger mags becomes,,,he went from a guy who can manipulate metal to a guy who can create oxygen and destroy anything

#35 Posted by SHAZAM117 (3888 posts) - - Show Bio

Betelgeuse wins....He's a reality warper who's already dead........and he's the ghost with the most!