No prep. 
28 metres. 
 Currents. 

Magneto 
Daken
#2 Posted by BringnIt (3809 posts) - - Show Bio

Dude.

#3 Posted by yodagod (2285 posts) - - Show Bio
Why do this to poor Daken? What did he ever do to you?
#4 Posted by cattlebattle (12669 posts) - - Show Bio

Why do people even bother??

#5 Posted by Saren (25558 posts) - - Show Bio
Like father, like son
#6 Posted by Nefarious (19515 posts) - - Show Bio

(Facepalm)

#7 Posted by joshmightbe (24876 posts) - - Show Bio

@CitizenBane: yup wolverine has never had any trouble with magneto

#8 Posted by Saren (25558 posts) - - Show Bio

@joshmightbe: Fail, Daken has no adamantium.

#9 Posted by joshmightbe (24876 posts) - - Show Bio

@CitizenBane: He has Iron in his blood though and Magneto has been shown to be able to do horrible things with that

#10 Posted by Saren (25558 posts) - - Show Bio

@joshmightbe said:

@CitizenBane: He has Iron in his blood though and Magneto has been shown to be able to do horrible things with that

Daken has claws in his fist though and you already saw how Magneto fares with those.

#11 Posted by Erik (32047 posts) - - Show Bio

@CitizenBane said:

@joshmightbe: Fail, Daken has no adamantium.

LMAO

#12 Posted by joshmightbe (24876 posts) - - Show Bio

@CitizenBane: that was luck pure and simple Daken will be dead before he gets close enough to stab him. Magneto has given the Phoenix trouble I doubt he'd be too worried about the generic wolverine knock off with a mohawk

#13 Posted by 7am_Waking_Up_In_The_Morning (3578 posts) - - Show Bio

If Magneto starts off with his forcefield, those bones can't touch him. Also....

@yodagod said:

Why do this to poor Daken? What did he ever do to you?

He doesn't need metal to rip them apart. As long as they have atoms (particle of an atom), Magneto can hurt them. Just look what he did to Proteus.

#14 Posted by Saren (25558 posts) - - Show Bio

@joshmightbe said:

@CitizenBane: that was luck pure and simple Daken will be dead before he gets close enough to stab him. Magneto has given the Phoenix trouble I doubt he'd be too worried about the generic wolverine knock off with a mohawk

Exactly, he'd be so not-worried that Daken beats him via taking advantage of his arrogance. Not to mention pheromones. Lots and lots of pheromones.

#15 Posted by joshmightbe (24876 posts) - - Show Bio

@CitizenBane: Or Mags could just kill him before he gets close enough to use his pheromones

#16 Posted by toby5678910 (340 posts) - - Show Bio

@CitizenBane said:

@joshmightbe said:

Exactly, he'd be so not-worried that Daken beats him via taking advantage of his arrogance. Not to mention pheromones. Lots and lots of pheromones.

There blood-lusted, the moment the battle stats Dakens dead

#17 Posted by Saren (25558 posts) - - Show Bio

@joshmightbe said:

@CitizenBane: Or Mags could just kill him before he gets close enough to use his pheromones

@toby5678910 said:

@CitizenBane said:

@joshmightbe said:

There blood-lusted, the moment the battle stats Dakens dead

He was bloodlusted during Eve of Destruction, he killed Dazzler (or thought he did). What happened there?

#18 Posted by 7am_Waking_Up_In_The_Morning (3578 posts) - - Show Bio

Can the Pheromones even effect Magneto when he has his forcefield on? It's just out of character if Magneto allows people to hit him when he's not distracted by... say a whole team...

#19 Posted by cattlebattle (12669 posts) - - Show Bio
@CitizenBane said:

He was bloodlusted during Eve of Destruction, he killed Dazzler (or thought he did). What happened there?

He was also disoriented after soloing a a bunch of X-Men and was being mind controlled by Xavier if memory serves correctly
#20 Posted by joshmightbe (24876 posts) - - Show Bio

@CitizenBane: Magneto wasn't focused on Wolverine there, here Daken has his full and undivided attention which means Daken dies instantly

#21 Posted by Saren (25558 posts) - - Show Bio

@joshmightbe said:

@CitizenBane: Magneto wasn't focused on Wolverine there, here Daken has his full and undivided attention which means Daken dies instantly

Can Magneto react to FTL attacks? No.

#22 Posted by joshmightbe (24876 posts) - - Show Bio

@CitizenBane: Daken can't do faster than light attacks because he doesn't have super human speed

#23 Posted by Saren (25558 posts) - - Show Bio

@joshmightbe said:

@CitizenBane: Daken can't do faster than light attacks because he doesn't have super human speed

ORLY?

Marvel ranks Deadpool at 7 in the speed department, highest possible rating btw, and that means he's faster than light:

And yet Deadpool can't lay a finger on Daken.

2+2 =4.

So you think Magneto can react to lightspeed attacks? He can't even react to Mach 5 attacks.

#24 Edited by joshmightbe (24876 posts) - - Show Bio

@CitizenBane: Daken does not have super speed he even says so himself you can not do anything FTL without super speed also quicksilver is no where near FTL Mach 5 is his max that is no where near FTL

#25 Posted by 7am_Waking_Up_In_The_Morning (3578 posts) - - Show Bio
#26 Posted by Saren (25558 posts) - - Show Bio

@joshmightbe: Daken is a lying liar who lies all the time. He himself has said so. You cannot trust a word he says.

#27 Posted by Erik (32047 posts) - - Show Bio

This thread... is awemazing!

#28 Posted by joshmightbe (24876 posts) - - Show Bio

@CitizenBane: point is no super speed no super speed= no FTL and until Marvel lists him as a speedster I ain't buying him moving FTL period the end

#29 Posted by Mercy_ (92674 posts) - - Show Bio

Bane is in fine form tonight.

#30 Posted by BringnIt (3809 posts) - - Show Bio

I can't believe anyone is debating Bane here in a serious fashion. I assume he's using some sort of mind control.

#31 Posted by Saren (25558 posts) - - Show Bio

@joshmightbe said:

@CitizenBane: point is no super speed no super speed= no FTL and until Marvel lists him as a speedster I ain't buying him moving FTL period the end

Daken said he has no super speed, but Daken is a liar! FACT. Anyone who has read Daken material knows how much he likes to lie and manipulate. He was probably messing with Wade's head, making him feel ashamed that even though he has a 7 for speed, some dude with no speed is faster.

Marvel wrote a story where he outreacted someone who can move faster than light. Period. The end.

#32 Posted by joshmightbe (24876 posts) - - Show Bio

@BringnIt: I've debated Storm fanatics far past the point of reason before this thread isn't a challenge

#33 Posted by joshmightbe (24876 posts) - - Show Bio

@CitizenBane: whoever put Deadpool's speed at 7 was obviously an idiot but that's beside the point. Other than dodging a dude who at best has slightly over peak human reaction time does not equal FTL capabilities

#34 Posted by cattlebattle (12669 posts) - - Show Bio
@BringnIt said:
I can't believe anyone is debating Bane here in a serious fashion. I assume he's using some sort of mind control.
Phermones
#35 Posted by Saren (25558 posts) - - Show Bio

@joshmightbe said:

@CitizenBane: whoever put Deadpool's speed at 7 was obviously an idiot but that's beside the point. Other than dodging a dude who at best has slightly over peak human reaction time does not equal FTL capabilities

LOL, Marvel's opinion > yours. Deadpool is FTL, Daken is faster than Deadpool, Magneto isn't even faster than Quicksilver moving at Mach 5. Therefore, Daken wins via speedblitz.

What part of this is hard?

#36 Posted by joshmightbe (24876 posts) - - Show Bio

@CitizenBane: There is not one single bit of evidence to suggest Daken or Deadpool are even close to Quicksilvers speed. Show me a scan of Daken dodging a Mach 5 attack or hell anything faster than a bullet and I will concede that Daken may have a chance to survive this.

#37 Posted by Saren (25558 posts) - - Show Bio

@joshmightbe said:

@CitizenBane: There is not one single bit of evidence to suggest Daken or Deadpool are even close to Quicksilvers speed. Show me a scan of Daken dodging a Mach 5 attack or hell anything faster than a bullet and I will concede that Daken may have a chance to survive this.

Special Frankencastle bullet at point-blank range.

You lose.

Dunno why you asked for this though. Marvel's word is all that is needed to show Deadpool is faster than light, and Daken is obviously faster than Deadpool as proven by scans. Again, what part of this is hard.

#38 Posted by Mercy_ (92674 posts) - - Show Bio

I can't even...

#39 Posted by joshmightbe (24876 posts) - - Show Bio

@CitizenBane: Still not FTL and Magneto has shown on hundreds of occasions to be able to react faster than a speeding bullet. This scan just shows Daken to have about equal reaction time to Magneto who can still kill him from a mile away.

#40 Posted by Saren (25558 posts) - - Show Bio

@joshmightbe said:

@CitizenBane: Still not FTL and Magneto has shown on hundreds of occasions to be able to react faster than a speeding bullet. This scan just shows Daken to have about equal reaction time to Magneto who can still kill him from a mile away.

Sigh......

@CitizenBane said:

@joshmightbe said:

ORLY?

Marvel ranks Deadpool at 7 in the speed department, highest possible rating btw, and that means he's faster than light:

And yet Deadpool can't lay a finger on Daken.

2+2 =4.

So you think Magneto can react to lightspeed attacks? He can't even react to Mach 5 attacks.

This is still all the proof I need.

#41 Posted by BringnIt (3809 posts) - - Show Bio

@joshmightbe *waves hand* This is not the debate you're looking for.

#42 Posted by joshmightbe (24876 posts) - - Show Bio

@CitizenBane: Marvel's full of shit Noway Deeadpool is a top level speedster considering he doesn't even possess super human speed without his teleporter

#43 Posted by Saren (25558 posts) - - Show Bio

@joshmightbe said:

@CitizenBane: Marvel's full of shit Noway Deeadpool is a top level speedster considering he doesn't even possess super human speed without his teleporter

Sorry, but who am I gonna listen to, some dude on the internet or Marvel?

#44 Posted by Saren (25558 posts) - - Show Bio

Any way, flagged for spite since Maggie has no counter for Daken's infinite mass slash.

#45 Posted by claws (5061 posts) - - Show Bio

deadpool is faster than light?...

#46 Posted by Mercy_ (92674 posts) - - Show Bio

@joshmightbe: Can you watch the language, please.

#47 Posted by BringnIt (3809 posts) - - Show Bio

CitizenBane, the kid Loki of ComicVine.

#48 Posted by 0n1zuka (3715 posts) - - Show Bio

LOL.... Infinite Mass Slash

#49 Posted by Donnieman v5.1 (44323 posts) - - Show Bio

This is epic.

#50 Posted by joshmightbe (24876 posts) - - Show Bio

@CitizenBane: Given Marvel's current track record I'd listen to a lobotomized monkey over them at the moment