#1 Posted by capall (8278 posts) - - Show Bio

all out battle in space, can magneto survive and defeat the powerful heralds?
#2 Posted by AtPhantom (14521 posts) - - Show Bio

Heralds should annihilate him.

#3 Posted by capall (8278 posts) - - Show Bio
@AtPhantom said:
"Heralds should annihilate him. "

really, with the uni power? u don't think he has a decent chance here at all?
#4 Posted by Th3 FlAsH 123 (616 posts) - - Show Bio
@AtPhantom said:
"Heralds should annihilate him. "

Seconded. 
He could take some of the weaker ones down, but they would overwhelm him with power.
#5 Posted by Chaos Prime (10842 posts) - - Show Bio

Any prep for Mags?

#6 Posted by King Saturn (224203 posts) - - Show Bio
The Heralds of Galactus would win... and possibly easy
#7 Posted by capall (8278 posts) - - Show Bio
@Chaos Prime said:
"Any prep for Mags? "

for sake of magneto, he has a 1 full week prep to make this interesting
#8 Posted by Morpheus_ (29873 posts) - - Show Bio
@capall said:
" @Chaos Prime said:
"Any prep for Mags? "
for sake of magneto, he has a 1 full week prep to make this interesting "
A week of preparation does not save him against beings who wield the power cosmic for years.
#9 Posted by Chaos Prime (10842 posts) - - Show Bio

The numbers still out weigh the power at hand here for Mags.But with a wks prep this does make things interesting.Could a Uni powered Mags shields be enough for him to defend himself against all the heralds.Could he be able to make worm holes that threw his opponents to the other side of the universe?

#10 Posted by Morpheus_ (29873 posts) - - Show Bio
@Chaos Prime said:
" The numbers still out weigh the power at hand here for Mags.But with a wks prep this does make things interesting.Could a Uni powered Mags shields be enough for him to defend himself against all the heralds.Could he be able to make worm holes that threw his opponents to the other side of the universe? "
Seeing that the most powerful herald can replicate that feat, and can also travel within a black hole, and several light years in mere seconds, I doubt that would help.
#11 Posted by Count Bleck (777 posts) - - Show Bio

Wormholes do not work on electromagnetism, they work on Space-Time, thus he cannot create them. 

#12 Posted by Stormultt (5317 posts) - - Show Bio
@Count Bleck said:
"Wormholes do not work on electromagnetism, they work on Space-Time, thus he cannot create them.  "

he can because the bible told me so
#13 Edited by Count Bleck (777 posts) - - Show Bio
@Stormultt said:

" @Count Bleck said:

"Wormholes do not work on electromagnetism, they work on Space-Time, thus he cannot create them.  "
he can because the bible told me so "
Get your religion out of my science! D-:<
#14 Edited by MKF30 (11635 posts) - - Show Bio

Most likely the heralds....I think if Mag's has some kind of cosmic ability though, knowing his smarts he can take them on however ;) he needs more power though
#15 Posted by czarny_samael666 (17174 posts) - - Show Bio

Surfer solos

#16 Posted by joshmightbe (24885 posts) - - Show Bio

magneto is simply outclassed and outmatched
#17 Posted by Mildor (47 posts) - - Show Bio

Lat me clarify some points:

Anyone empowered by the Unipower could defeat anything or anyone (the most pathetic being in the universe imbued with the Unipower could defeat the heralds with the following exceptions: the cosmic deitis (Eternity, Infinity, Death, Oblivion,Lord Chaos, Master Order, Entropy, Inbetweener, Galactus) Living Tribunal & One Above all.

Captain Universe the host of the Unipower is the Herald of Eternity which is the strongest or leader of the cosmic deities with the exception of Living Tribunal & The One Above All who Eternity obeys.

The Unipower is a deus ex machina concept where the innerwill overcome challenges in the marvel universe.

Magneto at his base state could defeat some of the Heralds individually.

A better battle will be Magneto with Collective Power vs All the Heralds

#18 Posted by capall2 (1428 posts) - - Show Bio

@Mildor said:

Lat me clarify some points:

Anyone empowered by the Unipower could defeat anything or anyone (the most pathetic being in the universe imbued with the Unipower could defeat the heralds with the following exceptions: the cosmic deitis (Eternity, Infinity, Death, Oblivion,Lord Chaos, Master Order, Entropy, Inbetweener, Galactus) Living Tribunal & One Above all.

Captain Universe the host of the Unipower is the Herald of Eternity which is the strongest or leader of the cosmic deities with the exception of Living Tribunal & The One Above All who Eternity obeys.

The Unipower is a deus ex machina concept where the innerwill overcome challenges in the marvel universe.

Magneto at his base state could defeat some of the Heralds individually.

A better battle will be Magneto with Collective Power vs All the Heralds

lol, I remember this thread...there are few seem to underestimage what the uni power can do to enhance one's power, I do think he has against a few altho when he runs into Tyrant then there should be major issues...

#19 Posted by AngryHulks (3001 posts) - - Show Bio

Magneto alone could defeat some of the weaker herald, maybe Firelord...

But even with Uni-Power, I don't think he can take all at the same time.