#1 Edited by tomlikesfries (4640 posts) - - Show Bio

Rules:

• Erik gets fully rested and healed after each round.
  • Nobody gets preparation.
  • Morals off for everyone.
  • Win by death, K.O or incapacitation.
  • All of the characters are in their current versions.
  • Fights take place here:

How far can he get?

1. Wolverine
  2. Cyclops
  3. Blob
  4. Storm
  5. Psylocke
  6. Johnny Storm
  7. Hulk
  8. Superman
  9. Iceman
  10. Sun Dipped Superman (sun dipped for 10 minutes. Magneto gets an hour of prep for this fight)
#2 Posted by Moonchilde (1601 posts) - - Show Bio

Your order is wrong. Psylocke after Hulk & Human Torch? Anyway, stops at Superman.

#3 Posted by SHAZAM117 (2843 posts) - - Show Bio

If we're not talking "Jobber-neto" then I say he gets to round 10 and loses to an amp Supes.

#4 Posted by Pwok21 (2261 posts) - - Show Bio

Pretty sure that Bloodlusted Iceman could take Magneto provided he uses his powers correctly.

#5 Posted by FiMFTW (687 posts) - - Show Bio

I hate it when people put obviously unbeatable opponents at the end of gauntlet runs.

I mean seriously, what's the point?

#6 Posted by renobjc (105 posts) - - Show Bio

Um I'm actually going to give it all the way to sun dipped superman, granted he can get past hulk first. Nobody else should be impossible to handle, granted everyone but wolverine and cyclops definitely has a chance.

#7 Posted by TheCheeseStabber (8069 posts) - - Show Bio

I think he stops at Iceman maybe Supes

But vs The Blob would be fun to watch

#8 Posted by BringnIt (3809 posts) - - Show Bio

Magneto's powers are currently in a state of flux, as are those of Cyclops. Presuming we operate under where they were during AvX, I'd say he stops at the Hulk.

#9 Posted by tomlikesfries (4640 posts) - - Show Bio

@BringnIt said:

Magneto's powers are currently in a state of flux, as are those of Cyclops. Presuming we operate under where they were during AvX, I'd say he stops at the Hulk.

Lol, I knew this was coming! Anyway, assume it's not Bendis' All-New X-men version. Let's just take Mags' AvX version (I mean, it was alright wasn't it?). And as for Cyclops, assume it's his AvX version as well (Pre-Phoenix 5).

#10 Posted by quatro_briefs (384 posts) - - Show Bio

Hulk dies. Actually Magneto can go all the way and lose to Superman in the finals. But hope he loses the "jobberneto" tag soon.