#1 Edited by TheSwordsman (1972 posts) - - Show Bio
Magneto In Adamantium/Vibranium Alloy armor

Magneto wised-up and manipulated himselfa set of full plate Adamantium/Vibranium alloy armor that does not interfere with his powers. There is a transparent, unbreakable, faceplate on the armor (not shown).

He challenges Thor to a fight to the death.

Thor is current Thor without the Odin-Force, with Mjolnir and armor.

Battlefield is New York City.

No BFR

No Transmutation.

Please debate respectfully. No insults or insulting memes or videos please.

#2 Posted by The_Thunderer (3120 posts) - - Show Bio

Can adamantium/vibranium conduct electricity? Can it take a god blast/anti force blast?

#3 Posted by TheSwordsman (1972 posts) - - Show Bio

@The_Thunderer said:

Can adamantium/vibranium conduct electricity? Can it take a god blast/anti force blast?

The Vibranium itself would protect against lightning and Magnetos shields could stop them cold. If Magneto BFRs Mjonnir Thor can't Godblast/anti-matter/force blast him. The Armor plus his shields could possibly take a blast, or magneto could just dodge it altogether.

#4 Edited by majestic99 (8916 posts) - - Show Bio
#5 Posted by The_Thunderer (3120 posts) - - Show Bio

I agree he could maybe dodge a godblast, but collateral and aftershock (its a planet buster) may kill him, how does he block lightning? unless his reflexes are much greater than the speed of light? I presume vibranium is not conductive. Even without hammer thor's strength and endurability are roughly equal to hulk and superman (not trying to start a debate) and so could probs still take him.

#6 Edited by TheSwordsman (1972 posts) - - Show Bio

@majestic99 said:

@TheSwordsman: @The_Thunderer said:

1. Thor punches have physically harmed Galactus, manipulated Magneto's em fields, and has summoned a godblast that sent a hungered Galactus fleeing for his life.

Thor's strength is sufficient enough to wreck Vibranium and Magneto in one shot.

Thor wins.

It's actually an Adamantium/Vibranium Alloy and Thors punches won't wreck magnetos shields easily, let alone his armor.

Also that's a pic of him hitting galactus with a charged up Mjolnir, not punching him

@The_Thunderer said:

I agree he could maybe dodge a godblast, but collateral and aftershock (its a planet buster) may kill him, how does he block lightning? unless his reflexes are much greater than the speed of light? I presume vibranium is not conductive. Even without hammer thor's strength and endurability are roughly equal to hulk and superman (not trying to start a debate) and so could probs still take him.

Or Magneto could point thors hammer upwards just as Thor was blasting. Magneto has blocked storms lightning many times. Vibranium may or may not be conductive but in any event Magneto could manipulate it's to make it not be so. But his own powers can easily deal with the lightning. Magneto has shown that his fields can take Thors blow and he has hurt Thor before, not to mention he can take control of Thors armor keeping Thor from easily hitting him., like lifting Thor into the air.

#7 Posted by majestic99 (8916 posts) - - Show Bio

@TheSwordsman:

Read my post again.

#8 Posted by SlimJ87D (11766 posts) - - Show Bio

@The_Thunderer said:

Nope. LMAO, Wolverine is an example in their fight a few months ago.

Magneto dies from lightning.

#9 Posted by TheSwordsman (1972 posts) - - Show Bio

@BlueLantern1995 said:

Armor only prolongs Magneto's fight...STILL LOSES.

How?

#10 Posted by TheSwordsman (1972 posts) - - Show Bio

@majestic99 said:

@TheSwordsman:

Read my post again.

read my post again.

#11 Posted by XMen1963 (536 posts) - - Show Bio

Magneto crushes Thor's helmet, along with his head.

#12 Edited by venomoushatred1001 (12346 posts) - - Show Bio

@BlueLantern1995 said:

This.

@XMen1963 said:

Loading Video...
#13 Posted by TheSwordsman (1972 posts) - - Show Bio

@SlimJ87D said:

@The_Thunderer said:

Magneto has manipulate and shielded himself from lightning many times.

#14 Posted by The_Thunderer (3120 posts) - - Show Bio

@TheSwordsman: haha no. Thor's lightning >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Strom's, so don't compare, youa re assuming magneto's control over mjolnir is greater than both Thor's power of it and Thor's strength- that i seriously doubt. And if you think Magneto's fields will stop Thor, or that he will ift him up, you are so so so wrong.

#15 Posted by TheSwordsman (1972 posts) - - Show Bio

@venomoushatred1001 said:

@BlueLantern1995 said:

This.

What about this?:

@XMen1963 said:

#16 Posted by SlimJ87D (11766 posts) - - Show Bio

@TheSwordsman said:

@SlimJ87D said:

@The_Thunderer said:

Thor's lightning is magic though. Has he dealt with Thor's magic? His lightning and weather manipulation comes from 100s of different kinds of worlds he says, while storm is just one, earth.

#17 Posted by TheSwordsman (1972 posts) - - Show Bio

@BlueLantern1995 said:

This.

@XMen1963 said:

Please no insulting memes or videos. Respectful debate only please.

#18 Posted by venomoushatred1001 (12346 posts) - - Show Bio

@TheSwordsman said:

What about this?:

@XMen1963 said:

The day Magneto can crush someone like Thor's head is the same day I stop reading Marvel.

#19 Posted by majestic99 (8916 posts) - - Show Bio
#20 Posted by XMen1963 (536 posts) - - Show Bio

@venomoushatred1001: Everybody underestimates poor Magneto =(

#21 Posted by jeanroygrant (20442 posts) - - Show Bio

@BlueLantern1995 said:

This.

@XMen1963 said:

Loading Video...

@TheSwordsman said:

What about this?:

@XMen1963 said:

The day Magneto can crush someone like Thor's head is the same day I stop reading Marvel.

#22 Posted by Nefarious (27493 posts) - - Show Bio

The Mighty Thor still stands victorious.

#23 Edited by venomoushatred1001 (12346 posts) - - Show Bio

@XMen1963 said:

@venomoushatred1001: Fanboys overestimate poor Magneto =(

Fixed :)

#24 Posted by TheSwordsman (1972 posts) - - Show Bio

@The_Thunderer said:

@TheSwordsman: haha no. Thor's lightning >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Strom's, so don't compare, youa re assuming magneto's control over mjolnir is greater than both Thor's power of it and Thor's strength- that i seriously doubt. And if you think Magneto's fields will stop Thor, or that he will ift him up, you are so so so wrong.

Thor's Lightning with Mjolnir may be greater than Storms but my point was never that ; it is that he has shielded himself from lightning many times and didn't need to be as fast as the speed of light to do so. Electricity is easily manipulated by magnetic fields. No. Thor's control over it is greater, but Magneto has manipulated it many, many times. Magnetos magnetic fields/shields have stopped Thor and his attacks many times as well, and Thor really doesn't weigh that much so it would be quite easy for Magneto to lift him by his armor. Thor would have zero leverage in the air and he can't exactly will himself to the ground.

#25 Posted by The_Thunderer (3120 posts) - - Show Bio

@XMen1963: I genuinely hope you are not being serious

#26 Posted by majestic99 (8916 posts) - - Show Bio

@venomoushatred1001:

Have you seen my scans?

Looks like someone is ignoring facts....

#27 Posted by majestic99 (8916 posts) - - Show Bio

Fanboys underestimates poor Magneto =(

#28 Posted by TheSwordsman (1972 posts) - - Show Bio

@SlimJ87D said:

@TheSwordsman said:

@SlimJ87D said:

@The_Thunderer said:

Thor's lightning is magic though. Has he dealt with Thor's magic? His lightning and weather manipulation comes from 100s of different kinds of worlds he says, while storm is just one, earth.

Yes. he has dealt with Thor's hammer several times. Lightning is Lightning though, no matter the world.

@TheSwordsman said:

What about this?:

@XMen1963 said:

It is still possible. He has hurt Thor before.

@majestic99 said:

@TheSwordsman:

Thor's hammer can absorb Magneto's life force as he did with the Presence, and has planetary magnetic control.

No matter what you say Thor has too many powers that can easily kill even an amped up Magneto.

He has to get through magnetos Magnetic shields first to absorb his life force and magneto could BFR Mjolnir for a time and defeat Thor or manipulate it so Thor can't get a clean shot.Thor has been shown to have planetary magnetic control yet magneto has manipulated his hammer on several occasions.

Magneto has many ways to nullify or defend against nearly all of Thor's powers if he fights smart. What powers can easily kill Magneto for example?

#29 Posted by The_Thunderer (3120 posts) - - Show Bio

@majestic99: true...

Can Some magneto fan/supporter tell me how he will win?

#30 Posted by TheSwordsman (1972 posts) - - Show Bio

@jeanroygrant said:

@BlueLantern1995 said:

This.

@XMen1963 said:

@TheSwordsman said:

What about this?:

@XMen1963 said:

Again please read the edited op. No insults or insulting or condescending memes or videos please.

#31 Edited by TheSwordsman (1972 posts) - - Show Bio

@The_Thunderer said:

Magneto BFRs Mjonlir, lifts Thor by his armor, peels it back and turns it into hand and leg shackles and a ever tightening metal ring around thors neck while simultanously creating metal spikes and thrusting them in thors eyes while holding his head still with his helmet, he then takes a some Adamantium off of his helmet armor and forms it into a wolverines-claw-sharp disc and cuts his throat repeatedly attempting to decapitate him with a fast moving, 1000 rpm spinning Aadamantium disc.

@XMen1963 said:

@venomoushatred1001: Fanboys overestimate poor Magneto =(

Fixed :)

Please@majestic99 said:

Fanboys underestimates poor Magneto =(

No insults or condescending posts, memes or videos please. Please debate respectfully.

#32 Posted by majestic99 (8916 posts) - - Show Bio

@The_Thunderer said:

He won't.

@TheSwordsman said:

He has to get through magnetos Magnetic shields first to absorb his life force and magneto could BFR Mjolnir for a time and defeat Thor or manipulate it so Thor can't get a clean shot.Thor has been shown to have planetary magnetic control yet magneto has manipulated his hammer on several occasions.

Magneto has many ways to nullify or defend against nearly all of Thor's powers if he fights smart. What powers can easily kill Magneto for example?

1. No he doesn't.

2. You said no bfr

3. Thor will defeat Magneto before Magneto can "manipulate" Thor's hammer

4. Magneto one power can not stop Thor's godblast, anti force, thermo blasts, energy absorption and redirection, soul manipulation, energy blasts, life force absorption, mind control, matter manipulation, time manipulation, teleportation, weather control which surpasses Strom's, barriers which have contained blasts that it could've destroyed 1/5 of the entire universe.

If you still believe Magneto can counter all that(and that's not even a complete list of Thor's powers), then don't even bother replying to me because you're ignoring facts.

#33 Posted by majestic99 (8916 posts) - - Show Bio

@TheSwordsman:

You'll get my debate post soon enough.

#34 Posted by SlimJ87D (11766 posts) - - Show Bio

@TheSwordsman said:

@SlimJ87D said:

@TheSwordsman said:

@SlimJ87D said:

@The_Thunderer said:

Yes. he has dealt with Thor's hammer several times. Lightning is Lightning though, no matter the world.

@TheSwordsman said:

What about this?:

@XMen1963 said:

@majestic99 said:

@TheSwordsman:

Thor's hammer can absorb Magneto's life force as he did with the Presence, and has planetary magnetic control.

No matter what you say Thor has too many powers that can easily kill even an amped up Magneto.

That is not what I asked. I asked if he has dealt with Thor's lightning, not just his hammer. And no, lightning is not just lightning when it comes from Zeus, Captain Marvel or Thor. It is magic based.

#35 Posted by majestic99 (8916 posts) - - Show Bio

@SlimJ87D:

Don't bother replying, he's ignored my scans and facts, he'll ignore yours as well.

#36 Posted by Nefarious (27493 posts) - - Show Bio

Thor wins but I don't know how.

#37 Posted by TheSwordsman (1972 posts) - - Show Bio

@majestic99 said:

@The_Thunderer said:

He won't.

@TheSwordsman said:

1. No he doesn't.

2. You said no bfr

3. Thor will defeat Magneto before Magneto can "manipulate" Thor's hammer

4. Magneto one power can not stop Thor's godblast, anti force, thermo blasts, energy absorption and redirection, soul manipulation, energy blasts, life force absorption, mind control, matter manipulation, time manipulation, teleportation, weather control which surpasses Strom's, barriers which have contained blasts that it could've destroyed 1/5 of the entire universe.

If you still believe Magneto can counter all that(and that's not even a complete list of Thor's powers), then don't even bother replying to me because you're ignoring facts.

Yes he does.

The no BFR was of course meant for the characters, not their weapons.

Magneto has manipulated Thors hammer many times before thor defeated him.

Magnetos power can manipulate thors hammer so he can't get a clean shot or simply dodge many ofthose attacks.

No matter manipulation (in the op). Time manipulation is a form of BFR. magneto can shield Himself from thors weather control effects. So thor shields himself, he cant attack until he drops those shields.

If you don't want to actually debate and just want to say "thor wins because i say so" then maybe you shouldn't participate in the thread. As the op now states. no condescending posts.

#38 Posted by SlimJ87D (11766 posts) - - Show Bio

@majestic99 said:

@SlimJ87D:

Don't bother replying, he's ignored my scans and facts, he'll ignore yours as well.

I just read through the thread... realized it a bit too late.

#39 Posted by The_Thunderer (3120 posts) - - Show Bio

pls put up some scans for proof..

#40 Posted by majestic99 (8916 posts) - - Show Bio

@TheSwordsman said:

@majestic99 said:

Yes he does.

Magnetos power can manipulate thors hammer so he can't get a clean shot or simply dodge many ofthose attacks.

No matter manipulation (in the op). Time manipulation is a form of BFR. magneto can shield Himself from thors weather control effects. So thor shields himself, he cant attack until he drops those shields.

If you don't want to actually debate and just want to say "thor wins because i say so" then maybe you shouldn't participate in the thread. As the op now states. no condescending posts.

1. Since you're new, no bfr means no bfr period.

2. Scans?

3. Magneto is not more powerful than Thor

4. Time manipulation is not bfr

5. I've posted facts and you continually ignore them.

#41 Posted by TheSwordsman (1972 posts) - - Show Bio

@SlimJ87D said:

@TheSwordsman said:

@SlimJ87D said:

@TheSwordsman said:

@SlimJ87D said:

@The_Thunderer said:

@TheSwordsman said:

What about this?:

@XMen1963 said:

@majestic99 said:

@TheSwordsman:

That is not what I asked. I asked if he has dealt with Thor's lightning, not just his hammer. And no, lightning is not just lightning when it comes from Zeus, Captain Marvel or Thor. It is magic based.

Magneto has dealt with magic attacks and lightning. No, the manipulation of lightning on Thors part is magic based, not the lightning itself.

#42 Posted by TheSwordsman (1972 posts) - - Show Bio

@majestic99 said:

@SlimJ87D:

I didn't ignore your scan, you stated it was a punch that hurt galactus, it was actually a charged up Mjolnir hit. and I debated your "facts", I didn't ignore them. That's what you do in a battle thread. Trying to sabotage a thread because i am debating and disagreeing with you seems very unsportsman-like to me. Can't you have fun debating without getting spiteful?

#43 Posted by SlimJ87D (11766 posts) - - Show Bio

@TheSwordsman: No it is not normal lightning based. It is magic based. It even gave Union jack powers once. That doesn't happen with normal lightning.

#44 Edited by TheSwordsman (1972 posts) - - Show Bio

@majestic99 said:

@TheSwordsman said:

@majestic99 said:

Yes he does.

1. Since you're new, no bfr means no bfr period.

2. Scans?

3. Magneto is not more powerful than Thor

4. Time manipulation is not bfr

5. I've posted facts and you continually ignore them.

I think most people don't see kicking throwing his hammer miles is a bfr on a character.

Magneto may not be more powerful but he can win if he fights intelligently and he can definitely manipulate Mjolnir to keep thor from getting clean blast shots.

Time manipulation is bfr in that you essential displace them from your timestream or yourself from theirs.

I haven't ignored any of your "facts" I have simply debated them. That's what you do in a battle thread.

If you mean by "ignored your facts" me not seeing you edited picture additions in your first post you're wrong. I didnt see that you added them. You should just submit new posts next time.

#45 Posted by TheSwordsman (1972 posts) - - Show Bio

@SlimJ87D said:

@TheSwordsman: No it is not normal lightning based. It is magic based. It even gave Union jack powers once. That doesn't happen with normal lightning.

That really seems to be a very OOC power but even so, Magneto has dealt with magical attacks and lightning. A combination of the two won't pose a problem. He has dealt with physical blows and magic, and yet a blow from Mjolnir didn't cause his shields to fail just because it is a magical/physical blow.

#46 Posted by grevous11 (373 posts) - - Show Bio

And still zero scans for magneto... Just a bunch of repetitive stuff that helps his care none.

#47 Posted by venomoushatred1001 (12346 posts) - - Show Bio

@TheSwordsman said:

@jeanroygrant said:

Again please read the edited op. No insults or insulting or condescending memes or videos please.

How the hell was that anything like a insulting or condescending memes or videos?

#48 Posted by venomoushatred1001 (12346 posts) - - Show Bio

@TheSwordsman said:

Magneto has dealt with magic attacks and lightning. No, the manipulation of lightning on Thors part is magic based, not the lightning itself.

Proof or scans?

#49 Edited by TheSwordsman (1972 posts) - - Show Bio

@The_Thunderer said:

pls put up some scans for proof..

scan proofs of which statements exactly?

@grevous11 said:

And still zero scans for magneto... Just a bunch of repetitive stuff that helps his care none.

please debate respectfully. No trolling please. most comic book readers are familiar with the feats i am referring to and have seen the scans dozens of times.

@TheSwordsman said:

@jeanroygrant said:

How the hell was that anything like a insulting or condescending memes or videos?

a video laughing at someones post is condescending and insulting.

@TheSwordsman said:

Proof or scans?

Well, Blocking Ghostriders hellfire for one.

#50 Posted by The_Thunderer (3120 posts) - - Show Bio

Do You Honestly Think Magneto Is going to Block something As Powerful As These? Galactus was physically hurt, so no electromagnetic field is going to be stopping him.

This is just so you can see how futile kicking his hammer away will be. Magneto can't/won't have time to send it that to the end of the galaxy, and even if he does that will only buy him a few seconds.