Magneto Family [vs] Justice Leaguers

• 98 results
dodirty31

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 18

Magnetto, Scarlet Witch, Quicksilver, Polaris, and Wiccan.

Superman, John Stewart, Hawkgirl, Wonder Woman, and Martian Manhunter

No PIS

No BFR

Bloodlust Who Wins and Why?

reaverlation

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

Justice League

Avatar image for New_World_Order
New_World_Order

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

This is Wiccan's true power. Can literally change the time stream.

reaverlation

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

TrueKing95

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

whats his tp like? I could see MM mind destroying them at the start

dodirty31

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@trueking95: he could only mind rape quick silver the rest are either have extreme mind powers or a helmet MM can't penetrate

oceanmaster21

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

this would be a tough fight I see the DC team winning after some difficulty

Shot

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Magneto Family.

reaverlation

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Other than Wiccan and Polaris because I don't know them, Superman can solo the other 3

Avatar image for cyberzombie_hatchetman
Cyberzombie_Hatchetman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Justice League's lack of magical support is going to hurt them here. I see Magneto family squeaking out a win.

dodirty31

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

dondave

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By dondave

Martian Manhunter solos

reaverlation

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By reaverlation

@dodirty: Unless you can't read properly, my post was quite clear

Avatar image for New_World_Order
New_World_Order

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By New_World_Order

@reaverlation: I don't know how to truly rank him right now. Consistently he is no where close to that level, but the last time we seen him in Young Avengers, he shows that kind of power. Where he is some sort of universal being who can warp reality and change the time stream.

@New_World_Order said:

whats his tp like? I could see MM mind destroying them at the start

That is easily capable of happening I believe.

reaverlation

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

reaverlation

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

reaverlation

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@dodirty: Why edit what you posted? I know what you said lol.And good for you

Eisenfauste

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Not the Magneto family.

dodirty31

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@dondave: he can't get to Magneto's mind

Hyperlight

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#22  Edited By Hyperlight

hmmmm team 2 can win due to speed. if the witches can get off a spell they can win, actually MM kill half of them and the rest gang up on magneto

SirNeko

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Too much rapid fire power for JL, going with them.

DemonKnights

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Even with this weird weak version of the justice league then still win.

reaverlation

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

MrValance

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

lets see off the bat unless hawkgirl is naked that armor is quickly going to be a hinderance here. there are to reality warpers here who will be warping reality no about without any careto the harm being done to existence.it is true supes hold back all the time, but so do magneto and wanda they could both destroy the planet if they really wanted to(not many people realize magneto's power don't only include moving metal like in the movies, he controls all aspects of physics related to magnetism) I don't know much about Polaris at all so I cant say anything for her. QS will no doubt be trying to take down anyone and everyone on the other team so unless he somehow gets taken out then its reasonably to believe he could MM before this fight even starts even if he can't though magneto still has his helmet and others are very strong in resisting mind control given this to team magneto 8/10(not 9/10 because if someone on dc team gets lucky in the right way there powerful enough to have that offset the fight in a big way) by the way I rarely use 10/10 just cause thers always that one oddball chance for victory

DarkRaiden

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Magneto solos Jonn since he has a lot of Iron in his blood apparently (according to Dr. Polaris), and possibly takes out WW since her metal bracelets and weapons should be manipulable. Possibly John's ring too. Polaris helping should definitely take those 3 (and Hawkgirl) out of the match. Then it's everyone gangbanging Supes so it's Magneto Family taking it.

Oh wait it's bloodlust? Then Scarlet Witch takes it by instantly wiping them all from existence I guess (does she still have those powers?)

DeathandGrim

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

Bloodlusted MM, GL, and Big Boy Blue?

I'm going with them.

Dredeuced

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Magneto solos Jonn since he has a lot of Iron in his blood apparently (according to Dr. Polaris), and possibly takes out WW since her metal bracelets and weapons should be manipulable. Possibly John's ring too. Polaris helping should definitely take those 3 (and Hawkgirl) out of the match. Then it's everyone gangbanging Supes so it's Magneto Family taking it.

Oh wait it's bloodlust? Then Scarlet Witch takes it by instantly wiping them all from existence I guess (does she still have those powers?)

Even if she did, it's not like she's fast enough to say a word before Superman turns her into a paste.

Which goes for everyone here, really.

DarkRaiden

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@darkraiden said:

Even if she did, it's not like she's fast enough to say a word before Superman turns her into a paste.

Magneto is. And I see no reason why he wouldn't protect his daughter.

reaverlation

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31  Edited By reaverlation

Superman still solos the Magneto, Witch, and QS

Night4345

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

Speedblitz too powerful.

dodirty31

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Avengers vs X-Men: "Wanda's power provides the X-Men with a threat that not even the Phoenix can face down"

Dredeuced

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@dredeuced said:

@darkraiden said:

Magneto is. And I see no reason why he wouldn't protect his daughter.

Magneto is not fast enough to react to Superman.

Saren

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 14

User Lists: 12

@dodirty said:

Avengers vs X-Men: "Wanda's power provides the X-Men with a threat that not even the Phoenix can face down"

Avengers vs X-Men: "Wanda is so effective against the Phoenix Five because her chaos powers are basically their kryptonite." Specifics help.

Superman one-shots them all before they're done blinking.

dodirty31

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#36  Edited By dodirty31

@saren: Polaris and Magneto can Pin them all to the ground before they get a shot off because of the magnetic pull of the earth, not to mention literally burring them into the ground. They don't just control metal they control the Magnetic Field.

Saren

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@dodirty said:

@saren: Polaris and Magneto can Pin them all to the ground before they get a shot off because of the magnetic pull of the earth, not to mention literally burring them into the ground. They don't just control metal they control the Magnetic Field.

Superman can walk over to them and shove his finger through their skulls one by one before they even know the fight's begun. They're not anywhere near as fast as he is.

dodirty31

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@saren: Wanda could effortlessly rip Superman apart, and he can be as fast as he want to but he isnt going to be going fast with 2 overpowering Magnetic currents pulling him into the ground. I get it Supes is fast.

dondave

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Scarlet Witch isn't beating anyone here. She wasn't fast enough to stop Rogue from killing her. What is she going to do to the Justice League?

SilverGalford

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#40  Edited By SilverGalford

i think DC team can win if they can take all the magic powers.

dodirty31

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#41  Edited By dodirty31

@saren: Magneto can react.

No Caption Provided

@dondave: That was with her morals on and not wanting to kill Rogue. She is Bloodlusted here.

Saren

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@dodirty said:

@saren: Wanda could effortlessly rip Superman apart, and he can be as fast as he want to but he isnt going to be going fast with 2 overpowering Magnetic currents pulling him into the ground. I get it Supes is fast.

Magneto and Polaris have to actually react and think to do anything like you're describing, not that they've ever done anything of the sort before, and Superman moves much faster than either of them can think or react. Scarlet Witch is no different, and no, she couldn't effortlessly rip Superman apart. Read something with Scarlet Witch in it. Ergo, he strikes first, and he's strong enough to break every bone in their bodies with a slight poke. If you think Magneto, Polaris or Scarlet Witch are going to be able to strike before Superman does, then no, you don't get it.

Dredeuced

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#43  Edited By Dredeuced

@dodirty: Just as readily as you show me an outdated, soft retconned classic scan I can show you Quicksilver blitzing Magneto pretty handily. It's much more consistent that Magneto does not have lightspeed reactions, as if he did, he'd probably never get hit like he so often does.

dodirty31

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@dredeuced: and I can also show you Batman beating superman in the face, along with Lobo, and many other characters. Otherwise Superman wouldn't be a comic he would just be a picture of his fist through everyone's face.

ComanderMurf

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#45  Edited By ComanderMurf

Mags, Wanda and Wiccan are threats. Pietro and Lorna are fodder. Dc takes this by blitzing. Manhunter Could just go intangible and fly through the family snatching organs as he goes. Maybe Mags shields hold up and he survives the initial assault but now it's Erick against all of team dc. Also Mags effect on Wondy's armor is very questionable seeing as the godly forged. Same with Hawkgirls Armor and mace because of the N'th metal

DemonKnights

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Wait, whaaat. People think magneto and company are fast enough to react to superman????

Seriously?

dodirty31

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#47  Edited By dodirty31

The whole basis of the arguments are that Magneto's Family will have to react to a speed blitz.

So if Superman is Speed Blitzing at the start, who says they even have to react. Is it not conceivable that Magneto and Polaris could just rain down two Magnetic currents as it starts?

Dredeuced

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@dodirty said:

@dredeuced: and I can also show you Batman beating superman in the face, along with Lobo, and many other characters. Otherwise Superman wouldn't be a comic he would just be a picture of his fist through everyone's face.

Magneto being blitzed by Quicksilver isn't PIS. This isn't a matter of a one of bad showing, Magneto consistently lacks light speed reactions over the last couple of decades. You don't get to cherry pick a soft retconned classic feat to pretend Magneto has the combat speed to keep up with Superman.

@dodirty said:

The whole basis of the arguments are that Magneto's Family will have to react to a speed blitz.

So if Superman is Speed Blitzing at the start, who says they even have to react. Is it not conceivable that Magneto and Polaris could just rain down two Magnetic currents as it starts?

If you agree that they can't react to Superman's speed blitz then why do you think they get the chance to use their powers? That's the point. Using an ability requires thought and time to enact. If Superman can punch his head off in the first couple of nanosecond in the fight, how do they start using their powers which take more than a nanosecond to get going due to the limitation of their thinking speed?

Sy8000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#49 Sy8000  Online

@dodirty said:

Because Superman moves and thinks far faster than they can do anything.

Team stomps with ease.

DemonKnights

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I wo Der what it's like o be on the other side of the fence and not understand the concept of certain characters being so fast that they can kill other characters before they can produce a thought. I bet it's mind blowingly awesome when the glass finally shatters and the realization finally sets in and it clicks for them. I'd love to see that "ohhhhhhhh that's what they ment" moment for them.