#1 Edited by madrid_san (1805 posts) - - Show Bio
Magneto Not A Hero #4

In this battle, Magneto and Joseph are strong allies and are in character.

Team consist of

By Jamie Tyndall
Herc vs. Cap by Mark Texeira

Wolverine (no adamantium)

Cannonball (no morals)

Captain Marvel (Carol Danvers)

Beast (5min prep)

Bishop

Hope (is able to mimic any power of the mutants in this battle but no access to Phoenix Force)

Hercules (former not current wearing metal gauntlets)

Batman (5 minutes prep)

They fight in grave yard with 8 empty caskets

Round two

Casket match WWE style

GO!

#2 Posted by quatro_briefs (384 posts) - - Show Bio

@madrid_san:

Hey bro! I think Cannonball, Captain Marvel And Hope pose a problem. The others can be taken out within seconds.

Eventually, the team ends up in caskets! lol

#3 Posted by yodagod (2180 posts) - - Show Bio

Without Hope, either could solo. With Hope they probably still win on experience, but if she cuts loose, they go down.

#4 Posted by Hyperlight (4279 posts) - - Show Bio

hope is the only problem but nothing two grown alpha level mutants cant handle

#5 Posted by Onemoreposter (3548 posts) - - Show Bio

Haven't seen many Joseph feats really only remember him from the Onslaught even and Magneto: Not a Hero. Nothing too impressive in either. However, Mags could possibly solo. I see Hercules being a problem as long as it's the classic version, but even if Joseph is half as capable as Eric I'm going to have to go with team Magneto.

#6 Posted by Magethor (1054 posts) - - Show Bio

Magneto's/Joseph's range is anywhere across the globe so either of them can easily cast a bubble around Hope and BFR her from New York to Antarctica. Now that she's gone, Either of the Magneto can liquify Wolverine's non-metallic bones because metal or no metal, bone is still made up of electrons just like anything that consist with an atom. Liquify Wolverine and toss him into the ocean. Beast, Marvel, Cannonball, Bishop and Batman = electrons = certain death. Hercules = send to space.

The Magneto team has this pretty easy. Almost too easy.

#7 Posted by comic_book_fan (4432 posts) - - Show Bio

hope is the only problem and she is to inexperienced to put up a fight for very long.

#8 Edited by DarkRaiden (5144 posts) - - Show Bio

Hmmm I would say Team Magneto, but now Hope is Magneto with Wolverine's healing, Beast's physical and agility, and Bishops powers so......I'm gonna have to say the team.

#9 Posted by Hyperlight (4279 posts) - - Show Bio

@magethor said:

Magneto's/Joseph's range is anywhere across the globe so either of them can easily cast a bubble around Hope and BFR her from New York to Antarctica. Now that she's gone, Either of the Magneto can liquify Wolverine's non-metallic bones because metal or no metal, bone is still made up of electrons just like anything that consist with an atom. Liquify Wolverine and toss him into the ocean. Beast, Marvel, Cannonball, Bishop and Batman = electrons = certain death. Hercules = send to space.

The Magneto team has this pretty easy. Almost too easy.

hope is the only problem and she is to inexperienced to put up a fight for very long.

#10 Posted by WestfriesianMan (201 posts) - - Show Bio

Hope and Carol are the only true opponents. Captain Marvel can absorb energy and Hope can combine all the powers of the mutants present. If Carol absorbs enough electromagnetic energy she can turn into Binary.

#11 Posted by HellionVulcan (3455 posts) - - Show Bio

Team Magneto as i can see him almost soloing this .