Magik&Colossonaut VS Valkyrie&Thor

Veitha

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 3

#1  Edited By Veitha

No preparing time; morals on; winning by KO or death. They start at 500 metres from each others. No Odin Force or Godblast for Thor. They've got their usual weapons and Valkyrie has also got her horse. Colossus has full acces to the Cittorak's powers and Magik has full acces to her Limbo's powers.

Who wins??

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
Veitha

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2  Edited By Veitha

No one??

Rickbarry

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#3  Edited By Rickbarry

@Veitha: I don't see how the Rasputin's couldn't win. Magik could just teleport Thor into Limbo while Colossus one or two shots Valkyrie. Magik brings Colossus in once she's K.O.'d and they beat Thor down.

Phylos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

#4  Edited By Phylos

I don't believe Magik would need to even teleport anyone to limbo or use her arts, her stepping disks alone could dismember Valkyrie or Thor. Her porting is instantaneous and deadly.

edit:

She doesn't solo though, just bringing up a possibility.

jeanroygrant

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By jeanroygrant

@Rickbarry said:

@Veitha: I don't see how the Rasputin's couldn't win. Magik could just teleport Thor into Limbo while Colossus one or two shots Valkyrie. Magik brings Colossus in once she's K.O.'d and they beat Thor down.

@Phylos said:

I don't believe Magik would need to even teleport anyone to limbo or use her arts, her stepping disks alone could dismember Valkyrie or Thor. Her porting is instantaneous and deadly.

edit:

She doesn't solo though, just bringing up a possibility.

Thor can teleport right back out of Limbo.

Killemall

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#6  Edited By Killemall

Thor (assuming this is not AvX Thor)

jeanroygrant

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By jeanroygrant

@Killemall said:

Thor (assuming this is not AvX Thor)

Lol, AVX is not an incartian of Thor. Just a PIS fest.

Killemall

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#8  Edited By Killemall

@jeanroygrant said:

Its far more convenient to take AvX as an incarnation of Thor, man writers can tell me all they want, thats not the Thor we knew at all thats just some pansy Thor wannabe :p I call hacks on AvX (i will buy 5 comics of any writer who retcons Thor's appearence in AvX, regardless of how horrible those cosmic might be).

jeanroygrant

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By jeanroygrant

@Killemallsaid:

@jeanroygrant said:

Its far more convenient to take AvX as an incarnation of Thor, man writers can tell me all they want, thats not the Thor we knew at all thats just some pansy Thor wannabe :p I call hacks on AvX (i will buy 5 comics of any writer who retcons Thor's appearence in AvX, regardless of how horrible those cosmic might be).

LOL

Rickbarry

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By Rickbarry

@jeanroygrant: So you're picking the Asgardians?

If Magik has full access to her Limbo powers she'd be closer to Doc Strange when he was Sorceror Supreme, yes? Add in that if Colossus actually uses his true form he's gotta be as strong as Classic Juggs.

Skaddix

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By Skaddix

Val is not going to matter at all in this fight. It comes down to Thor Alone. Mostly Thor remembering his long list of powers.

jeanroygrant

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By jeanroygrant

@Rickbarry said:

@jeanroygrant: So you're picking the Asgardians?

If Magik has full access to her Limbo powers she'd be closer to Doc Strange when he was Sorceror Supreme, yes? Add in that if Colossus actually uses his true form he's gotta be as strong as Classic Juggs.

No

Rickbarry

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By Rickbarry

@jeanroygrant: Your vocabulary is impressive.

jeanroygrant

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By jeanroygrant

@Rickbarry said:

@jeanroygrant: Your vocabulary is impressive.

Not very nice.

chiq

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By chiq

Actually Magik prevented Thor from teleporting into Utopia. Thor was in this group trying to invade Utopia they had to use a commercial jet to sneak in..

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

She also prevented Strange and the Martial Arts guy from teleporting out of the Limbo prision. They couldn't port out due to the strong "demonic interference"

She does have a history of stopping mages and demons from teleporting in and out of certain places

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

Val is a non factor in this fight. Even if Thor did use the godblast she can open a disc shield and port it away.

Magik can just dump Val somewhere in time since Thor has lost the ability to time travel and sneak up behind him and slash him with the Soul Sword while he is busy brawling with Colossus.She can port in some cannon fodder demons to keep him occupied as well. Assuming she doesn't teleport limbs off, since she only has done that a couple of times, so it might not be considered in character.

Skaddix

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By Skaddix

Yeah but that was when she had the Phoenix Force. 20 and 25% Respectively.

chiq

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By chiq

@Skaddix said:

Yeah but that was when she had the Phoenix Force. 20 and 25% Respectively.

yeah but they Strange did say it was because of strong demonic interference...I don't think Magik was around at that time. I assumed it was Limbo's magic that was doing that since there is a history of it sealing itself. I guess you can say it's debatable...

Veitha

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18  Edited By Veitha

I see Thor attacking Colossus first, coz I think he sees him as the most dangerous.

Meanwhile Val is going to attack Magik, and I think that Magik can win this battle easily.

Then Magik is going to attack Thor with his brother.... So, can Thor KO both of them??

Bo88gdan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19  Edited By Bo88gdan

Team 1 wins

Rickbarry

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20  Edited By Rickbarry

I don't think the Phoenix Force amplifies magic potential. It's more it's own separate power source, but as the original poster said, she has her full range of Limbo powers and that essentially puts her in the same ballpark as Classic Strange. Thor might very well be more powerful than the second Cyttorak form, but I don't see how he could deal with the brute force Colossus brings to the table as well as Magik's full spell set.