Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By homhorror
No Caption Provided

No Caption Provided

Battle

What if Magik tries to pursue each Akatsuki member one by one. Will she have the power to destroy them or will she be force to teleport them to the Limbo to unlock her powers. Do any of this guys have power to defeat Magik.

homhorror

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2  Edited By homhorror

bump

primebonnick

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Magik dies horrible Itachi and nagato alone are more than enough for her.

Jonez_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By Jonez_

Does verbal submission count as a loss? Because Mangik has never been shown to tolerate the extreme mental and physical pain of Tsukuyomi.

chiq

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

bump

Can I see what Magik's opponents are capable off? How would they rank in the dc or marvel universe?

Avatar image for homicidalmaniac
homicidalmaniac

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 7

@primebonnick: Pain and Itachi can't solo together

@chiq: The Akatsuki are mainly mid tiers characters.Pain had shown to take souls and Itachi BFR/seal characters in dimersions.

chiq

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By chiq

If they are mid tiers, Magik should be able to take them since she is a Hell Lord who can also take souls and bfr/seal characters in dimensions on top of other powers as well. I could be wrong..I'll need to see scans i guess.

Nyas

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By Nyas

@chiq said:

If they are mid tiers, Magik should be able to take them since she is a Hell Lord who can also take souls and bfr/seal characters in dimensions on top of other powers as well. I could be wrong..I'll need to see scans i guess.

Feats for Pain the leader of Akatsuki (he fights using 6 bodies) :

Deva path (main body) feats : Skip to 4:57

Loading Video...

Leveling a who city :

Loading Video...

Using Planetary devastation he can seal/crush his opponent inside a massive rock prison (possibly island sized):

No Caption Provided

Human path, Can soulrip his enemies effortlessly :

No Caption Provided

Asura path, has a large set of weaponry (missils explosives etc) and can regrew mechanical limbs in case he loses some :

No Caption Provided

Animal path can summon huge mystic animals including A dog which can't be killed and will grow a head each time it receives damage, the heads can then separate to form more dogs etc, A bird which can launch bombs, A chameleon which can turn invisible (he uses it to hide inside), a giant Rihno and bull here is a pic so you can tell how huge his summons are :

No Caption Provided

Naraka path can heal any of the bodies even if they get completely destroyed and can paralyze his enemies :

No Caption Provided

The rest of the bodies would probably be useless in this fight...

As for the other members of Akatsuki there is :

-Hidan, he is immortal and only needs a blood drip to cast his curse on you, after that every time he receives an injury the victim will receive the exact same one, except he is immortal and the victim is not, meaning he can just stab his heart to kill her.

-Deidara fights mainly with explosives, his strongest ones are invisible microscopic C4 it can engulf a huge area and will get inside the victims body to disintegrate it at a cellular level leaving nothing, and His suicidal bomb C0 which will level anything in a diameter of 10 kilometers.

If you think this isn't enough I can post feats for the other members.

homhorror

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Okay, but do thing they'll have be able to fight her off once they're teleported to the Limbo.

chiq

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By chiq

@homhorror: @nyas: Cool scans. They look quite powerful. She would win in Limbo. She can do anything there. She could just depower them.

The fight on earth would be interesting. I would have to go through her feats on earth. But even on earth, She has a ton of powers, soul rip, illusions, tele-dismemberment, magical shields, magical constructs, energy manipulation, healing, TK, teleportation and time travel, transmutation, magical blasts, hell fire control, time manipulation, invisibility, astral and intangibility, magical armor, her own summoning of her demon army to level the playing field. I have scans of most examples if needed.

Magik actually learned a spell that cancels immortality.

http://www.comicvine.com/maire-oconnell/4005-60596/

(Marvel Super-Heroes III#1/6) - Maire visited Illyana at Xavier's school and showed her the medallion Belasco had given to her when she became his first disciple. Illyana recognized it and listened to Maire's story. Maire wanted to become mortal again and she need Illyana to help her find the spell in Belasco's tower.

MoonDragn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Just passing by and read this. Magik wins by a mile. Her abilities are more than a match for any of the Akatsuki.

First Magik wears magical armor that is pretty immune to any ninja weapons you can come up with.

Aside from that, she has the ability to open teleport discs instantaneously many of them at once. That means she can make that arrow/throwing star/explosive fly right back at the thrower/shooter.

If that wasn't enough, she is immune to mind powers. She has one of the strongest psychic shields in the Marvel universe, she's immune to professor Xavier's telepathy and highly resistant to a lot of other mind manipulation powers. I'd say she'd be pretty immune to Itachi too.

Lastly, she has spells to prevent her soul from being removed from her body. So that's pretty much useless against her.

Even if they are immortal, Magik can teleport anyone to her dimension of Limbo where she has complete control over the reality. She can pretty much imprison hidan and prevent him from ever doing anything ever again.

Magik would own the Akatsuki and it wouldn't even be close.

homhorror

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I agree

Avatar image for justsomerandomkid
JustSomeRandomKid

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Don't know if she is immune to Tsukiyomi, if not then i vote Itachi since it technically isn't TP.

Aetherius

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Nagato or Itachi solos

ZhuRong

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Magik handily anybody that says otherwise needs to read comics with her

Rulerofthevine

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By Rulerofthevine

Akatsuki stomp : speedblitz, curse, heart steal, soul steal, Town+ aoe, 10km+ aoe, microscopic C4 bombs, Poison, sealing, flight etc.

They have too many ways to put her down.

DBVSE7

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18  Edited By DBVSE7

Deidara solos..

ZhuRong

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19  Edited By ZhuRong

@rulerofthevine: She beat Trion Juggernaut so I fail to see what they can dish out that he couldn't

Rulerofthevine

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@zhurong said:

@rulerofthevine: She beat Trion Juggernaut so I fail to see what they can dish out that he couldn't

What I said above.

uugieboogie

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Magik dies horrible Itachi and nagato alone are more than enough for her.

colliderz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Akatsuki stomps with ease

KittyParker13

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

chiq

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Akatsuki stomp : speedblitz, curse, heart steal, soul steal, Town+ aoe, 10km+ aoe, microscopic C4 bombs, Poison, sealing, flight etc.

They have too many ways to put her down.

She's evaded tons of lasers, mjolnir, and a simulation of the light speeder Spectrum. She can and does function w/o a soul. She can also soul steal herself. She easily evaded Thor's aoe blast. She can teleport bombs away. She can heal and can cancel infections (transmode virus) She can teleport their heads off, turn them into frogs, send in endless demons after them, blow them up from the inside, go to the astral plain, and turn intangible and invisible, cancel out powers, cancel out immortality, travel back in time to kill them, put up magical shields, manipulate their energies, etc...warp reality if inside Limbo.