Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By homhorror
No Caption Provided

Magik

Magik is a hell lord who is capable of casting magic, manuplating time, teleporting, and summoning demons to aid her in combat. Basically she can do anything with merely a thought, only if she transferred her foes to the limbo.

No Caption Provided

Glory

Glory is a depowered Hell God who is capable of God like superhuman strength, spend, agility, reflexes, and stamina. During her time as hell god, Glory possessed ultimate and wanted to take control over the hell demsion.

Battle

What if Magik was sent on a solo mission to put an end to Glory's rampage. Magik gives her warning to put cease towards her rampage, but the hell-god laughs it off, which causes a fight in the process. Magik is truly unaware of Glory's strength and believes she must moved this fight to the limbo to get the upper hand, but what she doesn't know that Glory use to be Hell-God.

So is it possible for Glory gain a portion of powers back in the limbo, to challenge the hell lord?

Lateralus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Well, Magik has bitch smacked Dormammu around in Limbo, so in Limbo I give her the edge.

homhorror

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Do you know who Glory is?

Lateralus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I know a Glory, but not sure if we are talking about the same one. The one I know is who Thor fought in Chaos War who was immensely powerful. Glory

homhorror

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@lateralus: This Glory was from the Buffy universe. Glory was a depowered Hell God, because she was banished from the Hell domain by two other gods.

Web_Flotsam

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I thought we were talking about this guy.

homhorror

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

The_Imperator

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Glory, in her depowered form, can't take this. If Magick was actually able to smack down Dormammu, then Glory falls trivially.