Mephisto
Ancient One

vs

Mordru
Shazam the Wizard
Nabu
Phantom STranger

#2 Posted by IcePrince_X (4628 posts) - - Show Bio

DC wins because of Phantom Stranger... I think.

#3 Posted by Methos (40103 posts) - - Show Bio

The Phantom Stranger is the real wildcard here...

we know he's stupidly powerful, but we don't actually know the full limits of his power...

however, we have seen him talk down to The Quintessence before on several occasions without repercussions, and in Final Night, he spoke to The Specter as an equal...

I'd vote for the DC team here

M

#4 Posted by Scarlet Thor (1112 posts) - - Show Bio
Methos said:
"The Phantom Stranger is the real wildcard here...

we know he's stupidly powerful, but we don't actually know the full limits of his power...

however, we have seen him talk down to The Quintessence before on several occasions without repercussions, and in Final Night, he spoke to The Specter as an equal...

M"
Agree but we haven't seen any really impresive feat from him apart that he couldn't be killed by the Spectre. I think this will be a close fight. All of the entities are nearly omnipotent and the Ancient One was able to go one on one with Eternity
#5 Posted by phoenixphreek (30 posts) - - Show Bio

i'm thinkin team 1 due to dormammu. the guy bested eternity before. i think he had prep for that though

#6 Posted by King Saturn (222790 posts) - - Show Bio
Team DC wins here
#7 Posted by AtPhantom (14454 posts) - - Show Bio
Scarlet Thor said:
"Methos said:

M"
Agree but we haven't seen any really impresive feat from him apart that he couldn't be killed by the Spectre. I think this will be a close fight. All of the entities are nearly omnipotent and the Ancient One was able to go one on one with Eternity"
I think not being killed by the Spectre is a pretty impressive feat on its own. And i believe Shazam would be a match for the ancient one. but i don't really know much about Shuma Gorath. how powerful is he?
#8 Posted by Scarlet Thor (1112 posts) - - Show Bio
AtPhantom said:
"Scarlet Thor said:
"Methos said:

M"
Agree but we haven't seen any really impresive feat from him apart that he couldn't be killed by the Spectre. I think this will be a close fight. All of the entities are nearly omnipotent and the Ancient One was able to go one on one with Eternity"
I think not being killed by the Spectre is a pretty impressive feat on its own. And i believe Shazam would be a match for the ancient one. but i don't really know much about Shuma Gorath. how powerful is he?"
nearly omnipotent in his dimension
#9 Posted by King Saturn (222790 posts) - - Show Bio
Scarlet Thor said:
"AtPhantom said:
"Scarlet Thor said:
"Methos said:

M"
I think not being killed by the Spectre is a pretty impressive feat on its own. And i believe Shazam would be a match for the ancient one. but i don't really know much about Shuma Gorath. how powerful is he?"
nearly omnipotent in his dimension"
Yep... but he isnt as powerful outside of his dimension though... opening things up a little in this battle
#10 Posted by phoenixphreek (30 posts) - - Show Bio

isn't that how nearly all magic gods work? all powerful at home but weakened by home sickness. wonder why

#11 Posted by King Saturn (222790 posts) - - Show Bio
phoenixphreek said:
"isn't that how nearly all magic gods work? all powerful at home but weakened by home sickness. wonder why"
Yeah...most of them are like that
#12 Posted by AtPhantom (14454 posts) - - Show Bio
phoenixphreek said:
"isn't that how nearly all magic gods work? all powerful at home but weakened by home sickness. wonder why"
What you said works for Mephisto, Dormamu, Shuma Gorath, and Shazam.

Nabu, Phantom Stranger, Mordru and Ancient one have no such limitation.
That's why DC wins
#13 Posted by King Saturn (222790 posts) - - Show Bio
AtPhantom said:
"phoenixphreek said:
What you said works for Mephisto, Dormamu, Shuma Gorath, and Shazam.

Nabu, Phantom Stranger, Mordru and Ancient one have no such limitation.
That's why DC wins"
Correct
#14 Posted by Tevnoba (3494 posts) - - Show Bio

Tie or Team one with a very difficult fight.