Psionics

Martian Manhunter 

Shaman X-man 

Misc.  

Silver Surfer

Eradicator 

Rules:

Battle royal style. 
Even though placed in certain categories, they still have access to all their standard abilities
Win by Death or Knockout 
The teams start of 1 mile apart.  
No prep 
No more knowledge then they already have. 
Green Latern is Kyle rayner. 
Glads' confidence does not waverer.  
No bs like: "ss just make kryptonite derp" 
Blood lust on 
#2 Posted by tron_bonne (2286 posts) - - Show Bio
#3 Edited by SilverSavage (43 posts) - - Show Bio

Misc.>Magic<Energy>Psionic>Strength

Misc? Energy: don't know who would win debatable battle.

#4 Posted by Sherlock (7189 posts) - - Show Bio

Going by teams here the Winner is going to be Silver Surfer and Eradicator or Nate And Martian Manhunter

#5 Posted by YouFinished (418 posts) - - Show Bio

bump 

#6 Posted by TheMightyAvenger (1909 posts) - - Show Bio

Either Psionics or Misc.

#7 Posted by SilverSavage (43 posts) - - Show Bio

@TheMightyAvenger: I'm pretty sure that Energy can beat Psionic because Quasar could easily take out Nate because he is immune to tp attacks, I don't know about Martian though I think Green Lantern and Quasar could take him out.

I think its between energy and misc

#8 Posted by High Revolutionary (3166 posts) - - Show Bio

Misc.

(The others can't compete with abilities like reality warping or the power cosmic).

#9 Posted by SilverSavage (43 posts) - - Show Bio

@High Revolutionary: I don't think Surfer or Eradicatror have reality warping. I could be wrong, but if they do can you post some scans of it.

#10 Edited by Lord Shiva (794 posts) - - Show Bio

Name one thing Magic can't do? With the right spell a high level magic user can do anything.

But sadly these two Adams won't beat Misc

#11 Edited by TheMightyAvenger (1909 posts) - - Show Bio

@SilverSavage: No, because Shaman X-man is no simple telepath he is the ultimate telekinetic, and has power that equals that of the Phoenix and this is the most powerfull version of Nate, along with Martian Manhunter who is not only an awesome psionic powerhouse, but also a physical one. Psionics come first, my only doubt is if Nate would be able to overpower Silver Surfer.

#12 Posted by High Revolutionary (3166 posts) - - Show Bio

@SilverSavage:

Nevermind. I meant to say reality warping would be under miscellaneous. I didn't mean to associate it with either eradicator or surfer. Seeing as how I also mentioned power cosmic, I can see how I could have gave the wrong idea.

#13 Posted by Killemall (18208 posts) - - Show Bio

@Sherlock said:

Going by teams here the Winner is going to be Silver Surfer and Eradicator or Nate And Martian Manhunter
#14 Posted by SilverGalford (3260 posts) - - Show Bio

silver surfer owns.

#15 Posted by czarny_samael666 (16888 posts) - - Show Bio

From most pwoerfull team to the weakest:

1.Misc
2.Energy
3..Psionics
4.Strength
5.Magic

#16 Edited by eatmore_payless (2210 posts) - - Show Bio
@czarny_samael666 said:

From most pwoerfull team to the weakest:  1.Misc 2.Energy3..Psionics4.Strength 5.Magic

this

but if you put SA supes, or any other stronger versions of supes in the strength, then maybe my mind would change
#17 Posted by TheMightyAvenger (1909 posts) - - Show Bio

@czarny_samael666: Just to know you think Surfer would beat Shaman X-man ? I'm not sure.

#18 Posted by czarny_samael666 (16888 posts) - - Show Bio
@TheMightyAvenger said:

@czarny_samael666: Just to know you think Surfer would beat Shaman X-man ? I'm not sure.

It would be horrible stomp.
Surfer can't lose in astral plane, has his own planet level telepathy feats and is a very skilled energy manipulator, while X-Man is energy.
#19 Posted by Rijehu (465 posts) - - Show Bio

Psionics

#20 Posted by RetconCrisis (3315 posts) - - Show Bio

Misc

#21 Posted by X_insignia1 (1360 posts) - - Show Bio

@TheMightyAvenger: I'm pretty sure that Energy can beat Psionic because Quasar could easily take out Nate because he is immune to tp attacks, I don't know about Martian though I think Green Lantern and Quasar could take him out.

I think its between energy and misc

Nate still has telekinetics, matter manipulation and reality warping at his disposal though.

#22 Edited by X_insignia1 (1360 posts) - - Show Bio

@czarny_samael666 said:

@TheMightyAvenger

said:

Surfer can't lose in astral plane, has his own planet level telepathy feats and is a very skilled energy manipulator, while X-Man is energy.

nah, not a stomp. X-man is energy, he can causally convert matter to energy and vice versa. I don't think it would a cakewalk for either. He also as energy absorption. For one Nate is a multiversal telepath and he is capable of draining you of your mental energy while leaving you as nothing but an empty husk. Nate is a very skilled matter/energy manipulator as well, I don't think it would a cakewalk for either. Plus as stated prior he has reality warping at his disposal.

#23 Posted by Onemoreposter (3869 posts) - - Show Bio

I think the Martian and Nate are gonna take this.

#24 Posted by robertloucksjr (1642 posts) - - Show Bio

Magic should be classic Dr. Strange and Dr. Fate.

#25 Edited by mikep12 (4142 posts) - - Show Bio

@robertloucksjr: they at times have been near omnipotent that would be a stomp misc or psiconics wins mind rape

#26 Posted by czarny_samael666 (16888 posts) - - Show Bio

@czarny_samael666 said:

@TheMightyAvenger

said:

nah, not a stomp. X-man is energy, he can causally convert matter to energy and vice versa. I don't think it would a cakewalk for either. He also as energy absorption. For one Nate is a multiversal telepath and he is capable of draining you of your mental energy while leaving you as nothing but an empty husk. Nate is a very skilled matter/energy manipulator as well, I don't think it would a cakewalk for either. Plus as stated prior he has reality warping at his disposal.

Do You have scans and issues when he did all of that? A speciallly multiversal level telepathy (I can't belive that, it would put him waaay to high)

#27 Posted by X_insignia1 (1360 posts) - - Show Bio

@x_insignia1 said:

@czarny_samael666 said:

@TheMightyAvenger

said:

Do You have scans and issues when he did all of that? A speciallly multiversal level telepathy (I can't belive that, it would put him waaay to high)

X-Man 74 he uses multiversal telepathy to merge fragments of Idris's essence that was scattered cross the multiverse

http://img682.imageshack.us/img682/4117/84676448.jpg

http://img11.imageshack.us/img11/33/85635695.jpg

http://img130.imageshack.us/img130/1228/56014175.jpg

Dark X-Men 2. Nate drains the mental energies of an entire group psychics leaving them as empty husk.

http://img163.imageshack.us/img163/4...xmen002017.jpg

http://img169.imageshack.us/img169/1...xmen002018.jpg

http://img535.imageshack.us/img535/8...xmen002019.jpg

New mutants 25 he warps reality, plus at the end of the issue he was identified as a reality warping mutant, hence why they wanted to take him in cause they felt he was too much of a risk ( but cap stopped them since he's technically Cyclop's son)

#28 Posted by czarny_samael666 (16888 posts) - - Show Bio

@x_insignia1:

Thanks I will check X-Man series later.

In NM he was able to only very limitted RW actually.

#29 Posted by crest (256 posts) - - Show Bio

going to have to go with misc as the surfer has crazy psi and strength to go along with it

strength really gets a bad deal here as superman is not good vs magic or that lvl of psi tho both of them have great speed to go with there power

#30 Posted by X_insignia1 (1360 posts) - - Show Bio

@x_insignia1:

In NM he was able to only very limited RW actually.

Yeah, he was limited, i doubt we'll see any of that any time soon if their ever choose to use him and repower him, I just thought it was a feat worth mentioning to add to the possibilities.

#31 Posted by czarny_samael666 (16888 posts) - - Show Bio

@czarny_samael666 said:

@x_insignia1:

In NM he was able to only very limited RW actually.

Yeah, he was limited, i doubt we'll see any of that any time soon if their ever choose to use him and repower him, I just thought it was a feat worth mentioning to add to the possibilities.

Personally I would like to read a comic with two secret sides of mutants that are actually getting their hands into some universal/multiversal problem and gathering power for that. With serious powerhouses on each side, but limitted to similar point. Like X-Man, Legion, Magik and White Phoenix as a guide against Apocalypse, Stryfe and Sinister (I know he isn't a mutant, but still) with some version of Dreaming Celestial behind them.