DBVSE7

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By DBVSE7

Match Type: 5 vs 5.

T1: Rufus Lore - Trafalgar Law - Kakashi - (Reborn) Erigor - Sasuke.

T2: Jiraiya - Lucci - Grey Fullbuster - Kagura - Sanji.

• Each team gets 1 hour prep both having full knowledge.

• All powers are neutral.

• Everyone is in character. No instant wins.

• Team chemistry Equalized.

• No complete Susanoo or summons execpt for Ma and Pa, Kakshi can only use Kamui to counter.

• Lucci can't harden his body.

Who wins and Why?

the_stegman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#2 the_stegman  Moderator

If I watched Fairy Tail..I'd give my opinion.

DBVSE7

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

DeathHero61

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By DeathHero61
DBVSE7

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By DBVSE7

@deathhero61: Rufus Lore is my favorite FT character and (in my opinion) the most veratile character in the FT universe. His Magic works like this. Lets say Rufus see's lightning blade and how it's done memory make magic (his magic) allows him to "mimic" that move since it's catagorized as "magic" and any other types of magic he sees he is also able to use memory make on himself to create an after image of himself by using memory of him being in a certain spot he is also able to utilize this to create a whole different move by fusing abilities hes memorized example Lightning blade and Jet pistol (devil fruit abilities are also catagorized as magic Oda said himself " DFs are the Magic source of OP") He also has an ability called "Forget" where he literally forgets about the ability he memorized which makes him immune to that ability example if he forgets lighting blade then he is no longer affected by lightning blade. he has great stamina and agility.

DeathHero61

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By DeathHero61

@dbvse7: Oh Rufus from fairy tail, i know him. He can potentially solo. All he has to do is negate the abilities of his opponents or copy anything they can do via memory magic.

DBVSE7

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By DBVSE7

@deathhero61: Yea :D he's hax like a mofo lol his biggest problems though are Kaku Jiraiya and maybe sanji.

Avatar image for the_legendary_supersaiyan_hulk
The_Legendary_SuperSaiyan_Hulk

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Anime2114

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Besides the hax from Rufus (which I don't know about) Sanji wins this for his team if it's Post Timeskip.

DeathHero61

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Besides the hax from Rufus (which I don't know about) Sanji wins this for his team if it's Post Timeskip.

With enel there? i don't think so.

Anime2114

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@deathhero61: The OP says Eneru can be hit, plus Post Timeskip Sanji has Haki.

DeathHero61

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By DeathHero61

@anime2114: yeah but every single straw hat got one shotted by enel except luffy. How is this any different? Sanji gets stomped. If enel could keep up with luffy back then i don't see how sanji is taking down enel. Plus sasuke can stomp sanji.

Anime2114

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@deathhero61: Dude you're comparing Skypiea Luffy to Post Timeskip Sanji. Sanji can one shot Pacifitas that almost defeated the entire Straw hat crew Pre Timeskip, including G2 Luffy, Asura Zoro, and Diable Jambe Sanji. The Pacifista was only beat because Usopp and Robin short circuited it. Sanji can easily beat Eneru.

Sasuke doesn't have Susanoo in this fight, so Sanji's extremely higher strength and speed would win.

DBVSE7

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@anime2114: Sanji is not that fast where Sasuke or Lee can't keep up. Now don't get me wrong here im not saying he couldn't win but strength is the only real problem. But to actually beat Sasuke u have to be smarter not just stronger genjutsu still in play too. Plus this.. think about it If Enel and Erigor are on the team and both can manipulate the weather.. Sasuke could use Kirin more then just once plus Rufus could mimic it as well.

DeathHero61

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By DeathHero61

@deathhero61: Dude you're comparing Skypiea Luffy to Post Timeskip Sanji. Sanji can one shot Pacifitas that almost defeated the entire Straw hat crew Pre Timeskip, including G2 Luffy, Asura Zoro, and Diable Jambe Sanji. The Pacifista was only beat because Usopp and Robin short circuited it. Sanji can easily beat Eneru.

Sasuke doesn't have Susanoo in this fight, so Sanji's extremely higher strength and speed would win.

Sigh..... sanji did not one shot the pacifista, both zoro and sanji did And it almost defeated the strawhat crew since it wouldn't go down. Thats it. I can honestly say sasuke can take down a pacifista.

You always say these baseless statements that pertain to powerscaling for one piece. Sanji from a following arc is not simply stronger than luffy just because skypiea was before current sanji.

Higher speed? hell no. Higher strength? sasuke is no weakling.

No Caption Provided

Sharigan makes it easy to fight sanji. Sanji is 100 percent close combat, having to fight a sharigan user is misfortune since sasuke can predict all his moves and counter his fighting style let alone copy it. Sasuke is a combat genius. Sanji ain't winning. Feats aren't everything.

DBVSE7

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@deathhero61: Not only that remember i the sasuke vs gaara fight Gai even said it himself Sasuke was as fast as Lees BASE speed (without the weights) and thats when he was still a kid.

Nyas

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18  Edited By Nyas

@dbvse7 Taking away all forms of susano'o from sasuke is too big of a handicap IMO, with his durability he would arguably get OS if some of team 2 members tag him. At least give him the rib-cage version and No Amaterasu shield. Also doesn't Rufus ability only work on magic ? or is he allowed to use it on any supernatural attack because of the neutral ground ? If that's the case then Sasuke should also do the same.

@deathhero61 & @dbvse7 : You two should know how big of a sasuke fanboy I am by now, And I still don't think the sasuke in the OP could handle sanji... Now if he had susano'o and amaterasu shield probably, but without them ? Sanji would OS him. Genjutsu won't help him much since sanji has knowledge so he won't be looking him in the eyes, besides Kirin isn't an option is this fight, IIRC Enel's strongest bolt was 200 million volts, a regular bolt of lightning can reach 1 billion volts and Kirin is a massive nearly mountain sized bolt :

No Caption Provided

Copying his fighting style isn't a good idea, It has been a while since I last read One piece but from what I remember sanji is so much stronger and durable than sasuke it's not even funny... a casual kick from pre-skip sanji can do this

No Caption Provided

Using giant pieces of buildings as projectiles :

No Caption Provided

No Caption Provided

Deflecting attacks like this one :

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

And pre-skip sani couldn't even take down one pacifista with god knows how many kicks, Current sanji can arguably OS them.

I don't remember much about sanji's speed so maybe @anime2114 can post some scans ? (no Enel, too inconsistent to be taken seriously) but from what I remember he is fast enough to fly by kicking the air (a feat only 8 gates Gai achieved recently) and was fast enough to rash through water 10.000 meters under sea, attack the giant octopus and get back inside a bubble before the sea pressure crashed him. Add to that some OH and even sasuke would be in trouble since one hit is enough to lose while sasuke will have to hit sanji repeatedly.

Oh and He isn't bad with edged weapons lol

No Caption Provided

No Caption Provided

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

Anyway, for now I'm with team 2, since at worse the members only need to buy jiraya enough time to use Ma and Pa's genjutsu...

DBVSE7

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19  Edited By DBVSE7

@nyas: Ahh for my good man I will do so haha my original idea wasn't to get rid of his susanoo completely i had just forgot to change it.

Nyas

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@dbvse7 said:

@nyas: Ahh for my good man I will do so haha my original idea wasn't to get rid of his susanoo completely i had just forgot to change it.

Alright thanks :D

Still with team 2 for now.

DBVSE7

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21  Edited By DBVSE7

@nyas: And about what you said about Rufus.. What some people fail to realize is that what is done in Naruto is catagorized as magic NOW here me out.

Chakra everyone knows it's a life force/ Energy BUT what i've notice in both is one thing Magic Power and Chakra work the same way is Eternano (The chakra of the FTU) which is used in Magic Power (not "Magic") "Magic" in the FTU is like Ninjutsu Taijutsu and Genjutsu but in one word.

So let me break it down so it's easier to understand. Natsu uses a Fire Dragon fighting style that use Fire Dragon Spells.

Gaaras fighting style involves sand which he can utilize for Sand type Jutsu. It takes Chakra to do what Gaara does, the same way it takes Magic Power to perform the spells Natsu does.

Hands, Naruto and FT characters use their hands to use their spells and Jutsu (which are basically spells used it a different way except for Tai ofc.)

Eyes, Sharingan is one of MANY forms of Eye/Visual magic, in Anime/Manga, that goes without discussion. This includes the Eye/VisualMagic used by the Thunder God Tribe in FT.

I won't even go into Summonings.

You have to also realize not all Magic looks the same or is performed the same way. Btw.. this isn't an opinion lol.

Nyas

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@dbvse7 said:

@nyas: And about what you said about Rufus.. What some people fail to realize is that what is done in Naruto is catagorized as magic NOW here me out.

Chakra everyone knows it's a life force/ Energy BUT what i've notice in both is one thing Magic Power and Chakra work the same way is Eternano (The chakra of the FTU) which is used in Magic Power (not "Magic") "Magic" in the FTU is like Ninjutsu Taijutsu and Genjutsu but in one word.

So let me break it down so it's easier to understand. Natsu uses a Fire Dragon fighting style that use Fire Dragon Spells.

Gaaras fighting style involves sand which he can utilize for Sand type Jutsu. It takes Chakra to do what Gaara does, the same way it takes Magic Power to perform the spells Natsu does.

Hands, Naruto and FT characters use their hands to use their spells and Jutsu (which are basically spells used it a different way except for Tai ofc.)

Eyes, Sharingan is one of MANY forms of Eye/Visual magic, in Anime/Manga, that goes without discussion. This includes the Eye/VisualMagic used by the Thunder God Tribe in FT.

I won't even go into Summonings.

You have to also realize not all Magic looks the same or is performed the same way. Btw.. this isn't an opinion lol.

Chakra is the is the molding of the physical energy present in every cell of the body and the spiritual energy gained from exercise and experience. And it has it's own circulating system :

No Caption Provided

So :

Loading Video...

Anyway it would be good if that was actually the case, sasuke will soon get the rinnegan which means he will be soloing everyone here (since rinnegan can absorb any ninjutsu and you are saying magic is ninjutsu).

Ps: the video was just a joke don't take it seriously lol >.<"

ghost_rider1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

There are so many restrictions placed on so many characters that i feel no need to debate this

DBVSE7

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24  Edited By DBVSE7

@nyas: v_v -sigh-. . ok see i knew this was going to come up.. The chakra network.. has nothing to do with anything I said. All I said was it WORKS the same way. Magic Power/Eternano is said to be in a "container" inside the body not travel through the body using a network like Chakra.. I know this. All im saying is it takes chakra to perform jutsu like its take Magic Power/Ethernano to perform spells.

Nyas

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@dbvse7 said:

@nyas: v_v -sigh-. . ok see i knew this was going to come up.. The chakra network.. has nothing to do with anything I said. All I said was it WORKS the same way. Magic Power/Eternano is said to be in a "container" inside the body not travel through the body using a network like Chakra.. I know this. All im saying is it takes chakra to perform jutsu like its take Magic Power/Ethernano to perform spells.

And it takes calories to use physical attacks, and electricity to run prosthetic limbs, does that mean punches are magic too ?

It doesn't matter if they work the same way, if it doesn't use chakra, it's not ninjutsu. That's all.

DBVSE7

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@nyas: What? No one said punches or physical attacks or Prosthetic limbs are magic where did you get that O.o you're thinking about this way to hard.

I never said Magic was Ninjutsu I said the opposite.. Jutsu = Spell = Magic it's really simple. I also said Magic ( FT meaning: A fighting style) is like putting Ninjutsu, Taijutsu (didnt mean to put in genjutsu) in one word because theres no such thing as H2H magic in fairy tail and we see tons of times where both are combined into one move example Natsus close combat h2h Fire Dragon moves they're not just simple punches or kicks.

And I would really like to know the difference between illusion magic and Genjutsu besides the whole Genjutsu and chakra in the brain thing. You're twisting and confusing my words not making good points against why Rufus couldn't mimic OTHER FORMS OF MAGIC.. you know Ninjutsu and Genjutsu.. and again thinking about it to hard v_v

Nyas

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27  Edited By Nyas

@dbvse7 You missed my point.

What? No one said punches or physical attacks or Prosthetic limbs are magic where did you get that O.o you're thinking about this way to hard.

You said : "it takes chakra to perform jutsu like its take Magic Power/Ethernano to perform spells." so I said "it takes calories to use physical attacks, and electricity to run prosthetic limbs"

It's really simple...

I never said Magic was Ninjutsu I said the opposite.. Jutsu = Spell = Magic it's really simple.

But you just did in this same sentence lol

Saying Jutsu = Magic is the same as saying Ninjutsu = Magic.

I also said Magic ( FT meaning: A fighting style) is like putting Ninjutsu, Taijutsu (didnt mean to put in genjutsu) in one word because theres no such thing as H2H magic in fairy tail and we see tons of times where both are combined into one move example Natsus close combat h2h Fire Dragon moves they're not just simple punches or kicks.

Mmm... k' ?

And I would really like to know the difference between illusion magic and Genjutsu besides the whole Genjutsu and chakra in the brain thing.

the whole Genjutsu and chakra in the brain thing lol

You're twisting and confusing my words not making good points against why Rufus couldn't mimic OTHER FORMS OF MAGIC.. you know Ninjutsu and Genjutsu.. and again thinking about it to hard v_v

Ninjutsu =/= Magic, Rufus copy magic, Rufus can't copy Ninjutsu. What's so hard about this ?

Anyway as I said, if Rufus can copy Ninjutsu/genjutsu then sasuke can copy any magic based attack too.

Look I just caught a cold, and I'm feeling worse than sh*t right now, so can we skip these formalities and get to the point ?

DBVSE7

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@nyas: Well powers are neutral like the rules say it doesnt matter man :/ hope you feel better.

Nyas

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29  Edited By Nyas

@dbvse7 said:

@nyas: Well powers are neutral like the rules say it doesnt matter man :/ hope you feel better.

Alright then if that's the case i won't complain lol

thank you :3 I think I'm gonna take a nap for now...

Ratava

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

too much hax on t1

DeathHero61

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31  Edited By DeathHero61

@nyas: Considering the pure nature of his ability he probably can copy ninjutsu. Think about it for a second, he uses his memory to mimic attacks right? Then what's stopping him from creating new magic based off what he sees from the ninjas? Plus even if he cant copy the abilities he can still make a target forget their abilities.

DeathHero61

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32  Edited By DeathHero61

Law solos if he doesn't get speed blitzed.

DBVSE7

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@deathhero61: I was going to get into that but he wasn't feeling well haha wanted to give him a break.

afueikawa

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Sasuke goes for the Genjutsu and they're F'ed.

Nyas

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#35  Edited By Nyas

@deathhero61

Considering the pure nature of his ability he probably can copy ninjutsu. Think about it for a second, he uses his memory to mimic attacks right? Then what's stopping him from creating new magic based off what he sees from the ninjas?

Nope he can't copy ninjutsu, at best he can "mimic" the visual effect of some jutsus, like for example throw a giant ball of fire to make it look like he is using Gokakyu no jutsu, or cover his hand in lightening to make it look like he is using Chidori. But does that mean he copied the jutsu ? No !

And the reason is very simple : There is absolutely no guaranty Magic based fire would work the same way as Katon fire or be as strong just like Magic based lightening and Raiton thunder. Especially since Chakra elements are different from real ones.

Examples :

Katon - Dragon flame jutsu is so hot it can pierce giant trees (vs orochimaru) and shatter rocks (vs naruto), normal fire wouldn't do that :

http://stream1.gifsoup.com/view/46072/dragon-flame-jutsu-o.gif

Raiton - Just because Rufus can cover his hand in lightening doesn't mean he is using Chidori, because :

1) That lightening wouldn't give him a speed boost like Chidori does.

2) It wouldn't allow him to cut other metals like butter just by using it with a sword.

3) It wouldn't give him this much destructive potential :

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

No Caption Provided

No Caption Provided

No Caption Provided

And there are techniques Rufus just can't copy like : Rasengan and it's variations (since it's just a ball of spinning chakra), summoning jutsus etc.

Plus even if he cant copy the abilities he can still make a target forget their abilities.

There is no way Rufus can do all that as easily as you make it sound, there HAS to be a limitation or condition or something, because else the only way for him to lose would be massive PIS.

I checked the Wiki and it turns out I'm correct :

1) Rufus can't copy a spell used "smoothly" (What does that mean ?)

2) He has to take a certain pose to use a technique he copied.

3) He can't make his targets forget their techniques, he is the one who forgets them to make them ineffective against him.

4) He needs to copy a spell the give a verbal order to forget it.

5) He can only forget a technique he saw at least one.

Honestly, now I know Rufus is nowhere near as invicible as you made him seem... He can be dealt with just by breaking some of his bones to stop him from taking his stance, they can just crash his throat or break his jaw to stop him from giving his verbal order, or even better yet Sasuke can just copy his memory and forget magic, then forget them both. This way Rufus wouldn't be able to use them against him... And in a 1vs1 fight Sasuke should take this rather comfortably.

@dbvse7

I was going to get into that but he wasn't feeling well haha wanted to give him a break.

Well thanks for being so considerate :P

Anyway, now that Enel has been replaced by Law, it's obvious team "Too much haxs" would take this.

DeathHero61

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@nyas: Laxus and the lightning user he stomped can match that easily with their lightning infused punches. Look man i really don't feel like posting a shitload of scans, rufus and gray's fight was in a single chapter. I'll give you a link for that.

http://www.mangahere.com/manga/fairy_tail/v26/c306/6.html

As for his other showings i'll give you scans.

See that? Its stated to be a magic that gives form to memories. That means he perfectly creates these techniques based on memory alone, that means he can mimic even its effects. Now to show you how much of an extent he takes his memory magic.

He can take the data he absorbed so far and use it to trace it back to his enemies.(like sticking a tracking device on a phone and you lose it, then you check your computer and it tells you where it is. something like that.) Then he creates a visual image decoy made from memory. Thats some ridiculous power.

And in case you are not convinced with the tracking thing. Here is a strategy meeting with mavis. Mavis herself the same bastard who single handed predicted everything the other teams were going to do effortlessly during the festival resulting in their wins. So we can take her words seriously.

No Caption Provided

By the way, he can make new types of powers by combining the memories he has.(you'll see that in the link i posted so i have no need to show scans.)

And how the hell does sasuke copy magic? memory make is purely creating magic out of memories, you cannot do that with ninjutsu or any form of Kekkei genka shown so far.

Plus im not sure if you know this but sasuke and rufus are on the same team lol.

DBVSE7

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#37  Edited By DBVSE7

@deathhero61: The funny thing is his magic has one limitation and it's not that important lol. Oh did you mention the After image he can do? Cause THAT is what makes Rufus able to do what he does easily without having to worry about someone tagging him.

DBVSE7

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

And anyone on team 2 can tag Law o.o well maybe not sanji.. Plus Kagura o.o whos swordmansship is crazy and even was admired by Ezra. And she has Gravity control v_v -sigh- this is why its good to know alot about characters in each Anime lol.

DeathHero61

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@dbvse7: The guy is already pretty fast. Plus in reply to your second post, sanji can tag him. Vergo was easily doing it, and sanji was keeping up with him. Take into consideration that kakashi also has kamui(he has some pretty crazy feats with kamui.)

DBVSE7

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#40  Edited By DBVSE7

@deathhero61: Oh I forgot about that, and yea you're right about Kakshi.

DeathHero61

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@dbvse7: Limit kamui for only counter attacks. Like when he intercepted a missle with kamui or when he stopped sasuke's sussano attack with kamui.

Anime2114

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@deathhero61: Vergo was only beating Law because he had his heart. Once Law got it back he one shotted him.

DeathHero61

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@deathhero61: Vergo was only beating Law because he had his heart. Once Law got it back he one shotted him.

Vergo was speed blitzing him. His heart made no difference. Law himself stated that the more he uses his powers the less he can fight. His heart being stolen restricted his powers not his other physical stats such as mental reaction speed. The only thing that would be affected is physical strength and durability. The fact that his only reaction speeds and combat speed feats put him at mid supersonic levels shows so much since vergo was keeping up with sanji who is hypersonic and obviously hypersonic>super sonic. So yeah he still got speed blitzed.

Nyas

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#44  Edited By Nyas

@deathhero61

That was an interesting post, unfortunately it just confirmed that Rufus is rather mediocre lol (calm down and hear me first)

Laxus and the lightning user he stomped can match that easily with their lightning infused punches.

If you can't show them using these punches to gain a speed boost, increase an attacks penetration, allow a sword to cut other swords effortlessly, disintegrate rocks and concrete walls without touching them etc Then it's not the same thing.

1)This part will be discussing Rufus' abilities in general :

First, the chapter you posted clearly confirms what I said.

1) Rufus can't copy a spell used "smoothly" (What does that mean ?)

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

I didn't know what smoothly meant from the wiki, but it's clear that if different spells are used in succession fast enough he can't copy or protect against them.

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

This confirms that if they were to break a few of his bones he wouldn't be able to use his magic.

3) He can't make his targets forget their techniques, he is the one who forgets them to make them ineffective against him.

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

As these scans show he is the one who forgets the technique not Gray.

4) He needs to copy a spell then give a verbal order to forget it.

No Caption Provided

This scan showed him memorizing the technique before forgetting it, which means that unless he is fast enough he will still get hit by the technique. Also It's clear that he needs to Say "memorize" to learn a spell and say "forget" to make it ineffective :

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

This just proves that if his enemies can crush his throat or break his jaw, he would no longer be able to use his magic. (Too many options to deal with him if you ask me...)

5) He can only forget a technique he saw at least once.

The scans I posted above also confirm that he has to somehow survive the first use of that spell (dodge or something), before he can deal with it with his magic. (a luxury Jiraya or Sanji for example won't allow him).

See that? Its stated to be a magic that gives form to memories. That means he perfectly creates these techniques based on memory alone, that means he can mimic even its effects. Now to show you how much of an extent he takes his memory magic.

No it's stated he can only Copy magic not any form of technique and can combine the ones he learned to create new magic (More like new spells not Magic but meh)

No Caption Provided

The only reason we are supposing he can is, because the creator stated that : Powers are neutral.

2) In this fight :

And how the hell does sasuke copy magic? memory make is purely creating magic out of memories, you cannot do that with ninjutsu or any form of Kekkei genka shown so far.

The rules state powers are neutral which means jutsus and Magic are the same thing, if it wasn't for that Rufus would be able to copy just magic not any justu, but since Rufus is allowed here then Sasuke will be able to do the same, that's all.

Plus im not sure if you know this but sasuke and rufus are on the same team lol.

What the... ?! What kind of sorcery is this ?!

I would have sworn they were on opposite teams lol well I guess this just proves how bad of a shape I was in... >_<"

@dbvse7 Nope the funny thing is that I've already mentioned all the limitations his magic has. So can you point out which of these are wrong ?

1) Rufus can't copy a spell used "smoothly".

4) He needs to copy a spell then give a verbal order to forget it.

5) He can only forget a technique he saw at least once.

No Caption Provided

DeathHero61

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@nyas: Even if powers are neutral i never seen a sharigan user copy an ability such as that.

Plus the reason why he says he memorizes magic is because there is no ninjutsu in the FT world -.- If the technique is stated to give form to memories then it only makes sense that he makes magic based off memories, just like when he created a tracking attack spell based off watching falling stars during the night. So i can assume that he can copy attacks as well within his limits. Plus im looking at team 2 and the only one who would purposely try to break his arms or jaw is lucci possibly. But im positive he will be busy with stronger opponents on team 1.

DBVSE7

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@nyas: I know what the rest are but You mentioned the REAL limitation to his magic he can't use memory make if it's to fast for him.

DBVSE7

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@nyas: : @deathhero61: And I only made that rule to make it less complicated even if I didn't state it, to say that he couldn't MIMIC Jutsu is just an opinion at the end of the day.

The truth is he could mimic something like lightning blade or any type or ninjutsu by using his magic. DeathHero makes another good point "If the technique is stated to give form to memories then it only makes sense that he makes magic based off memories, "

So every ninjutsu/Spell Sasuke, Kakashi and even Erigor have learned or copied he could mimic it.

Nyas

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#48  Edited By Nyas

@deathhero61

Even if powers are neutral i never seen a sharigan user copy an ability such as that.

Plus the reason why he says he memorizes magic is because there is no ninjutsu in the FT world -.-

I'll send that right back at you. The reason the Sharingan didn't copy something like that is because there is no magic in the Naruto verse.

If the technique is stated to give form to memories then it only makes sense that he makes magic based off memories, just like when he created a tracking attack spell based off watching falling stars during the night. So i can assume that he can copy attacks as well within his limits.

You are taking that out of contest, he clearly said himself that the thing he copy is Magic, and yes he makes Magic out of memories, not martial art techniques, H2H techniques, swordsmanship techniques or cooking techniques etc

Plus im looking at team 2 and the only one who would purposely try to break his arms or jaw is lucci possibly. But im positive he will be busy with stronger opponents on team 1.

Sanji would as he literally rearranged the Bones of two of his enemies, plus anyone with knowledge would aim for that since it's an easy why to deal with him without having to kill.

@dbvse7

I know what the rest are but You mentioned the REAL limitation to his magic he can't use memory make if it's to fast for him.

They are all legit limitations backed by scans...

And I only made that rule to make it less complicated even if I didn't state it, to say that he couldn't MIMIC Jutsu is just an opinion at the end of the day.

The truth is he could mimic something like lightning blade or any type or ninjutsu by using his magic. DeathHero makes another good point "If the technique is stated to give form to memories then it only makes sense that he makes magic based off memories, "

No he can't, it's only an opinion that he could because he can copy magic. As I proved Fire/lightening created by chakra are fundamentally different from the ones created by magic.

So every ninjutsu/Spell Sasuke, Kakashi and even Erigor have learned or copied he could mimic it.

Good luck copying :

DeathHero61

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@nyas:

1. You cannot send that back to me at all lol. There has been hax ability users like rufus in the naruto verse IIRC and i never seen a sharigan user copy their abilities.

2. I never meant to say martial art techniques and what not, so sorry if i confused you. By the way i forgot to add this scan. This scan goes with when he was blitzing everyone.

No Caption Provided

That means he can use recorded attacks. Think about how much of a factor that can play.

Yeah i remember one time he did that. And that was when he fought a bird on the giant's island lol.

Nyas

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@deathhero61

1) Of course I can, example of someone having a memorization ability like Rufus ?

2) Which simply means he can't copy other things than Magic. :)

And no he was talking about afterimages not recorded attacks D:

Yeah i remember one time he did that. And that was when he fought a bird on the giant's island lol.

lol wat ?

Who ? Sanji or Rufus ?