wbr17

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#801  Edited By wbr17

Thanks all for the analyses.

I ended because villains didn't want to continue. Lat night they didn't send me anything I needed to ask them or they won't do anything on top of that they were announcing their role in the main thread.

Amendment50

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#802  Edited By Amendment50
haoalchemist

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@higorm said:

@joewell: Well, that explains everything, thanks alot! :P

@dedmanwalkin: How on earth messing with you was the reason I got killed if it was a totally random kill?

@haoalchemist: Anti-faeries are not a important villain role, they belong to wildcards, they have their own winning condition. And who are you to talk about time wasted? The guy the made another game like this end early because of cheating, you should not even got accepted in future games, fortunately wbr17 gave you a useless role so you couldn't do much this time.

Lol seems like my role was better than yours, Gosh even with a good role you are terrible and boring in this game. Let it sink in mate, I will always be playing mafia.

Haha! Even the tourney host was disappointed with your preformance. You werent even a wildcard, just a softie who wanted to be a hero and played it safe and boring,LOL

Looks like this useless role was more fun than your role in this game. Looks like the wannabe hero got killed off randomly, looks like your master hero plan resulted in you dying.

I won this game, and you joined the losers circle. I cheated last game to bring entertainment like a true villain and play you guys like a true tabuu. I was the BEST villain in that game. Heck i even played top hero Barry and had him dancing to my tune. LOL i dont regret that game at all, its ppl like me that spices up games like this. Next time your a villain, dont "work with the heroes" Such a disgrace and disrespect to villainkind. If you wanna be Mr.wannabe hero. Get a dang masterchief role and let the big bois play.

I told Saint and the others that i wont use that strat anymore, let it go :).Its over LOL, even wbr said you played weaksauce and dedman had to pick up the slack, SMH. The real anti faeries would laugh at how you played.

If you are a Hero, be a hero.

If you are a villain, be a villain.

If you are a wildcard, be WILD.

Dont be a wannabe mate, it ruins the game, if you are too soft, do us all a favor and fodderize yourself.

Thank ya kindly Higgypoo. c;

haoalchemist

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#804  Edited By haoalchemist

@higorm said:

Honestly the only reason for me to "work" with the heroes was to get rid of Dedman/Amoeba Boys, which are dangerous to everyone, which was also suggested from other players btw. But I don't know why but he was getting protected (good job @the_legendary_supersaiyan_hulk) so I was waiting to be sure about key roles before messing with them. And the game didn't ended because of me so I don't regret my actions, especially because I got a random kill that had nothing to do with actions until that point, unlike suggested by you @dedmanwalkin.

Lol bruh, you was going to ride the hero train all day.

The role was a waste on your part IMO, You made the game boring, and dedman had to pick up the slack

Antifaries are wild and villany in nature, you were the complete opposite

DedmanWalkin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@haoalchemist: Don't be so harsh on him, he is learning how to play the game.

haoalchemist

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@haoalchemist: Don't be so harsh on him, he is learning how to play the game.

Dont appreciate him tryna call me out, i let him slide too often.

But ill fall back as long as he does too.

HigorM

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#807  Edited By HigorM  Moderator

@haoalchemist: You only won due to the nature of your role, not because your performance, grow up bro. I really don't care about all the bs you said, especially because wbr17 ended the game because of the villains inactivity.

Saint also had to end the last game because you cheated like a loser, you were a villain that ended up helping the heroes, good job, your only accomplish was taking the fun of everyone in the end.

haoalchemist

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@higorm said:

@haoalchemist: You only won due to the nature of your role, not because your performance, grow up bro. I really don't care about all the bs you said, especially because wbr17 ended the game because of the villains inactivity.

Saint also had to end the last game because you cheated like a loser, you were a villain that ended up helping the heroes, good job, your only accomplish was taking the fun of everyone in the end.

Smh homeboi, I won cause of my role and performance, LOL. How was your preformance last game? Boooring. You do care, otherwise you wouldnt be so saucy right now higgypoo.

I was a villain in that game that only sought to further himself and create chaos. Once i saw that the villains in that game was about to lose as a tabuu i had to work on the inside.

I wouldnt call it cheating, I just planted false information to barry and manipulated a top notch hero to further myself. He wanted muda to be a villain, and i gave him what he wished for ;). Juicy right? I know im guud c:.

Saint ended the game cause he couldnt handle the chaos i created, especially getting the heroes to lynch themselves. Me and him had a nice lil chat.

Simmer down Rookie, just bring your A game next time, and try not to cheat us out of a good chaotic role aka the faeries, in this game u cant be soft, soo ima get some softness outta you.

Also watch yer words with the "loser" comment before things really riles up. :p

lowlaville

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 6

#809  Edited By lowlaville

@haoalchemist: Stop instigating mate. I'm seeing you do that with both saints and higor. They've done nothing to deserve being disrespected or called out on. I will flag your post.

HigorM

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#810  Edited By HigorM  Moderator

@haoalchemist: you talk so much bs that you don't even deserve a proper answer, keep telling that, you are not going to convince anyone.. I'll just ignore you from now on, please don't adress to me in the future otherwise I'll call the mods on you ok?

haoalchemist

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@higorm said:

@haoalchemist: you talk so much bs that you don't even deserve a proper answer, keep telling that, you are not going to convince anyone.. I'll just ignore you from now on, please don't adress to me in the future otherwise I'll call the mods on you ok?

You have no right to bar me from talking to ya unless it breaks the rules, or a mod tells me so. Soo I am gonna respectfully deny your request.

Call a mod pls, you are guilty also for calling me names (loser) among other things. I wont harrass you ofc, but only a mod+ can ban me from speaking to ya.

@haoalchemist: Stop instigating mate. I'm seeing you do that with both saints and higor. They've done nothing to deserve being disrespected or called out on. I will flag your post.

Okey, go ahead.