Maestro vs Naruto and Sasuke Eos

• 57 results
Kennethmaestro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Maestro has Soulsword Romans hammer and armor for equipment Bfr:yes Bloodlusted: Sakura

Maestro:Calm

Maestro comes in from the sky divebomving

Kennethmaestro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

bump

TheVivas

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#3  Edited By TheVivas

Who's Maestro?

Avatar image for deactivated-5d2b83d5a0d79
deactivated-5d2b83d5a0d79

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@thevivas said:

Who's Maestro?

http://www.comicvine.com/maestro/4005-7865/

TheVivas

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

MaZeRaIII

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Maestro.

Avatar image for purple_d_dragon
Purple_D_Dragon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Maestro stomps.

Sy8000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Maestro if the hype is real, or even if it isn't he only needs good durability and TP resistance to last long enough to wreck them with the Universla Weapon.

Lvenger

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 50

User Lists: 18

I'm still not sold on whether Maestro is actually wielding the Soulsword in images and covers for Contest of Champions. He's definitely got the Universal Weapon and a version of Cap's shield for sure.

Purple_D_Dragon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Maestro if the hype is real, or even if it isn't he only needs good durability and TP resistance to last long enough to wreck them with the Universla Weapon.

he is immune to Mind control, much more stronger than Hulk, and Smarter than Banner.

Sy8000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@highaccuser said:

he is immune to Mind control, much more stronger than Hulk, and Smarter than Banner.

What feats does he have that actually make him stronger than Hulk though? As far as I can tell he has a lot of hype and little feats.

Purple_D_Dragon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@purple_d_dragon said:
@highaccuser said:

What feats does he have that actually make him stronger than Hulk though? As far as I can tell he has a lot of hype and little feats.

. . . don't know, maybe because he overpowered Hulk and broke his neck.

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

Sy8000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@purple_d_dragon: That was Professor Hulk. I'm not even sure he's physically better than Naruto (then again I don't know that many of his feats). There's no solid feat that puts him above (or even on the same level as) Savage Hulk as far as I know.

Thedarkpaladin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Maestro smashes.

Purple_D_Dragon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By Purple_D_Dragon

@highaccuser said:

@purple_d_dragon: That was Professor Hulk. I'm not even sure he's physically better than Naruto (then again I don't know that many of his feats). There's no solid feat that puts him above (or even on the same level as) Savage Hulk as far as I know.

Check this, he is as strong as savage Hulk but with the mind of Bruce Banner.

also. professor Hulk is strong enough to do this:

Professor Hulk destroys one of the Maestro's Dogs o' War, whose jaws can crush adamantium in 7.3 seconds, with one powerful uppercut (Incredible Hulk :Furture Imperfect #1)!

Sy8000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Purple_D_Dragon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By Purple_D_Dragon

@highaccuser said:
@purple_d_dragon said:
@highaccuser said:

Check this, he is as strong as savage Hulk but with the mind of Bruce Banner.

Bio entry doesn't really substitute feats.

well, if you wish, you can search yourself. but every source indicates Professor Hulk can easily lift 100 tons. and Maestro as far superior than him. someone already linked Maestro's info in this thread.

Powers and Abilities

As he is essentially the Hulk, he possesses all of his powers, most of which have been enhanced by constant exposure to radiation (he appeared to be far stronger than the hulk) He has extreme strength, as well as superhuman speed, durability and stamina. He possesses a regenerative healing factor that allows him to recover from many major wounds, as well as the ability to absorb radiation. He can see astral forms and is resistant to mind control. He has a genius level intellect, and is an experienced fighter.

---http://www.comicvine.com/maestro/4005-7865/

thedailybagel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18  Edited By thedailybagel  Moderator

@highaccuser: proffesor hulk has stalemated power gem drax and gone toe to toe with warrior madness thor. He's underrated in my opinion, but allot of his showings he was held back by this thing that caused him to turn into a savage version of banner if he got too angry so he couldn't get amped up like most hulks. I think his fight against maestro was before he got the anger inhibitor thing.

As for feats, he's literally from an alternate timeline of the 616 continuity, so pretty much every feat hulk accomplished prior to his fight with maestro (which changed the timelines) should be applicable to him.

Sy8000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

well, if you wish, you can search yourself. but every source indicates Professor Hulk can easily lift 100 tons. and Maestro as far superior than him. someone already linked Maestro's info in this thread.

Powers and Abilities

As he is essentially the Hulk, he possesses all of his powers, most of which have been enhanced by constant exposure to radiation (he appeared to be far stronger than the hulk) He has extreme strength, as well as superhuman speed, durability and stamina. He possesses a regenerative healing factor that allows him to recover from many major wounds, as well as the ability to absorb radiation. He can see astral forms and is resistant to mind control. He has a genius level intellect, and is an experienced fighter.

---http://www.comicvine.com/maestro/4005-7865/

That's not really enough to be mentioned against Naruto and Sasuke.

@highaccuser: proffesor hulk has stalemated power gem drax and gone toe to toe with warrior madness thor. He's underrated in my opinion, but allot of his showings he was held back by this thing that caused him to turn into a savage version of banner if he got too angry so he couldn't get amped up like most hulks. I think his fight against maestro was before he got the anger inhibitor thing.

As for feats, he's literally from an alternate timeline of the 616 continuity, so pretty much every feat hulk accomplished prior to his fight with maestro (which changed the timelines) should be applicable to him.

Hm. I'll wait to see if I get any other opinions on this matter before judging.

NimaMindTricks

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Wait wut...he has Ronan's hammer? since when

azrael1973

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

No Caption Provided

Maestro adds two heads to his trophy room.

Purple_D_Dragon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

No Caption Provided

Maestro adds two heads to his trophy room.

basically this.

thedailybagel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23 thedailybagel  Moderator

@nimamindtricks: in his new series he's getting a bunch of new weapons, ronans hammer, caps shield and the soulsword are some of them (and they're all standard gear).

We don't know how he got them but if it's like the game which the comic is based on he killed alternate versions of the characters and took their weapons.

Avatar image for heirtothekingdom
HeirToTheKingdom

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Regardless of Maestro's gear, he's going to wreck Naruto, and Sasuke.

Kennethmaestro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Bump

Sy8000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Not sold on Maestro taking it. What I hear about him is too inconsistent.

Thedarkpaladin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Regular Hulk could stomp them.

Maestro Hulk God stomps.

NothingClever

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Maestro wins if he manages to connect.

If we are talking Cosmic Maestro from CoC then he obliterates them. He has made claims of killing the Phoenix 5 and fighting Galactus. He is way out of their league (if the hype holds).

daBlackswrd

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@nothingclever: Maestro wins if he manages to connect.

If we are talking Cosmic Maestro from CoC then he obliterates them. He has made claims of killing the Phoenix 5 and fighting Galactus. He is way out of their league (if the hype holds).

What!!!??? Scan please not that I don't believe you but that's just something I wanna see

Avatar image for atheistknowledge
AtheistKnowledge

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Not only that but the Proffessor Hulk that fought Maestro and got his ass handed to him was before he implemented the mental barriers that would later make him weaker then Savage. So basically when he fought Maestro he was just merged Hulk with Savage Hulk strength, Joe Fixit cunning and Banners intelligence, yet he couldn't do anything to Maestro. The reason he put the mental barriers on himself after his fight with Maestro is because of the fear of turning into him one day.

Simply put Maestro is a more powerful version of the regular Hulk, he absorbed much of the radiation from the nuclear war that decimated the planet. And that's just regular Maestro the current one is outfitted with a powerful armor suit(a combo of Starks and Ultrons armor according to the game at least), the universal weapon(Ronans hammer), Soulsword(from Magik), Caps shield, etc...

What are Naruto and Sasuke doing here is beyond me.

AkshSarpanch

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31  Edited By AkshSarpanch

Mismatch

thedailybagel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32 thedailybagel  Moderator

@highaccuser: what's inconsistent about him?

His lowest showing ever was the one against silver surfer, and recently marvel said that barons aren't nessacarily the same characters across different secret wars titles, and the *main* maestro is the one from the future imperfect series and is confirmed to be the same guy in contest of champions. So they might've been two different characters anyway.

NothingClever

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Sy8000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#34  Edited By Sy8000

@highaccuser: what's inconsistent about him?

His lowest showing ever was the one against silver surfer, and recently marvel said that barons aren't nessacarily the same characters across different secret wars titles, and the *main* maestro is the one from the future imperfect series and is confirmed to be the same guy in contest of champions. So they might've been two different characters anyway.

I said inconsistent opinions. No one has given me a good read on Maestro and many don't even think he's on par with Savage Hulk which disagrees with everything I've heard here.

thedailybagel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#35 thedailybagel  Moderator

@highaccuser: oh, my bad.

Pretty much all of his feats can be listed on two hands and we've never seen him tested really tested, granted I think protege (IIRC) broke his neck before so there's that.

daBlackswrd

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Purple_D_Dragon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Maestro Still wins... and he is way more powerful than I initially thought.

Avatar image for deactivated-5c7d98090c8ef
deactivated-5c7d98090c8ef

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Maestro is all hype and no action.

That being said, he still curb stomps team into oblivion

Helicoprion

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

maestro

The_Almighty00

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@thedailybagel said:

Not only that but the Proffessor Hulk that fought Maestro and got his ass handed to him was before he implemented the mental barriers that would later make him weaker then Savage. So basically when he fought Maestro he was just merged Hulk with Savage Hulk strength, Joe Fixit cunning and Banners intelligence, yet he couldn't do anything to Maestro. The reason he put the mental barriers on himself after his fight with Maestro is because of the fear of turning into him one day.

Simply put Maestro is a more powerful version of the regular Hulk, he absorbed much of the radiation from the nuclear war that decimated the planet. And that's just regular Maestro the current one is outfitted with a powerful armor suit(a combo of Starks and Ultrons armor according to the game at least), the universal weapon(Ronans hammer), Soulsword(from Magik), Caps shield, etc...

What are Naruto and Sasuke doing here is beyond me.

Maybe because Maestro is too slow to even tag Naruto and Sasuke.

Naruto beating intangibility that is instant teleportation

Has the power to do anything aka reality warping creation of all things. His black weapons can induce death or nonexistence.

Sasuke has various abilities. Turn Maestro into a black hole then blow it up.

I call stalemate at best.

NothingClever

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@dablackswrd: I believe that is from the Contest of Champions game. Cosmic Maestro is all hype right now but claiming to have defeated various iterations of the Phoenix Force wielders, fighting Galactus, hunting a Celestial, and apparently defeating every super team combined with the fact that he seems to be ranked as a greater threat than Thanos in CoC is creating a pretty epic portrait of what he may be capable of. I hope the comic delivers on the hype!

daBlackswrd

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@nothingclever: it's still very impressive I would love to see him in a comic

Maestro stomps

CitizenSentry

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 6

@lvenger said:

I'm still not sold on whether Maestro is actually wielding the Soulsword in images and covers for Contest of Champions. He's definitely got the Universal Weapon and a version of Cap's shield for sure.

No Caption Provided

No Caption Provided

It is the Soulsword. :)

Avatar image for atheistknowledge
AtheistKnowledge

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@the_almighty00: No he isn't, he has tagged faster characters then either of them. The rest of what you said is fan fiction since neither Naruto nor Sasuke can reality warp or turn things into block holes.

Lvenger

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@citizensentry: That's a little clearer image contrasting Maestro's sword and Magik's soulsword so fair enough that's pretty clearly proven now. Only contention is whether Maestro can wield these weapons as well as Ronan or Magik could do so considering that Magik is ruler of limbo and could pull off special abilities with the sword that Maestro might not reasonably be able to replicate unless he tortured them into revealing how to use these weapons.

NothingClever

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#46  Edited By NothingClever

@lvenger: What minimum benefits do you think the various items would convey if he could partially use their abilities? It seems to me that the Soul Sword would give Maestro an answer to magic, cosmic, or "immortal" threats.

The maximum benefits of some of those items could be pretty insane (if used perfectly). The Universal Weapon alone would give him all kinds of abilities.

Somehow the Maestro + his armor + all those items = a Hulk that can hunt a Celestial for sport.

Toratorn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Lvenger

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@nothingclever: The Soul Sword only has a few abilities to a basic user I think, Maestro would have to be the ruler of limbo (or A limbo if it's an alternate universe's Magik's Soul Sword) so it wouldn't be much use in a basic state. It also gives Maestro an answer to intangible enemies too, the Soul Sword can harm them.

Eh the Universal Weapon has been trumped by Silver Surfer and Herald level beings but I suppose Maestro's strength and tech might make him a more formidable user of Ronan's weapon.

I find it dubious that the Contest of Champions comic Maestro will get close to what the Contest of Champions' game Maestro claims he can do. That puts Maestro out of the teambuster threat and into a cosmic transcendent abstract level being that no one short of omnipotent can beat.

NothingClever

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@lvenger: The Maestro's claims are definitely setting the bar ridiculously high for a Hulk (I say that as a Hulk fan). But he could also be working "smarter" rather than "harder." The Maestro is a genius, he could have employed tech, magic, or other trickery rather than direct SMASH-ing. Any of the "big brains" in Marvel should probably be able to hunt a Celestial with the tech or items they have at their disposal. Various heroes and teams have tangled with Galactus or iterations of the PF.

@toratorn:It is one of the hyped claims he has made in the video game.

Toratorn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@nothingclever: One of the? What are the other claims? I wanna hear all of them, if you don't mind.