Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By Hiddenlight

The Maestro VS The Black Order

No Caption Provided

Black Order: Black Dwarf, Corvus Glaive, Ebony Maw, Supergiant and Proxima Midnight

• This is a Random Encounter, the Black Order have previous knowledge about Maestro but Maestro knows nothing about them, except that they want to kill him in name of Thanos.
  • KO/Incapacitation/Death but no BFR
  • They are fighting in his domain at the battleworld but he can't have access to technology or any outside help (Including from his guards).
  • God Doom will not interfere.

Bonus Question: Ebony Maw would be able to manipulate him after speaking for 5 minutes?

Callouts:

Maestro:

Black Order:

pooty

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Black Order. Between the weight of a star, her destroying his photons or protons and Gorvis atom slicing blade. They win. Only those two are needed.

Ebony Maw would have a herald after 5 min

XiiX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Ebony Maw one-shots him, amirite?

Hiddenlight

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@xiix said:

How?

Jacthripper

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I feel like Maestro should lose by feats, but could pull a win out of his hairy green rear.

dondave

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

The Black Order

oceanmaster21

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

micah007123

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

The Black Order. Black Dwarf alone was fighting off Glads, Ronan, Annihilus, and Super-Skrull at the same time.

HellionVulcan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

Avatar image for deactivated-5a08a02678f1f
deactivated-5a08a02678f1f

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

@micah said:

The Black Order. Black Dwarf alone was fighting off Glads, Ronan, Annihilus, and Super-Skrull at the same time.

So I guess BP beating him was PIS?

micah007123

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By micah007123

@shiryu said:
@micah said:

Maybe not. See they were all fighting him with pure brute force. Panther has taken down foes far outside of his weight class for awhile now with pure skill and uncanny martial arts. Remember what he did to that Super-Skrull? Him "defeating" Black Dwarf wouldn't be PIS to me. Its not like Panther easily drove him off either. Didn't he say something afterwards about him having broken bones or something?

Hiddenlight

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@shiryu said:
@micah said:

No Caption Provided

It was just another normal day in BP life.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@micah said:
@shiryu said:
@micah said:

Maybe not. See they were all fighting him with pure brute force. Panther has taken down foes far outside of his weight class for awhile now. Remember what he did to that Super-Skrull? Him "defeating" Black Dwarf wouldn't be PIS to me. Its not like Panther easily drove him off either. Didn't he say something afterwards about him having broken bones or something?

Not sure. It's been a while since I've seen the scans.

You make good points.

Sy8000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@micah said:

Not really. He didn't do any serious damage to them and gotten beaten quite easily. They all would've soloed him with minor difficulty.

micah007123

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@micah said:

Not really. He didn't do any serious damage to them and gotten beaten quite easily. They all would've soloed him with minor difficulty.

I know but the fact is he held all of them off for a little bit. We even see Super Skrull trying to restrain him and failing as Dwarf smacked aside Glads. We both know he couldn't have beaten all of them by himself, but still for him to delay them and put up as much as a fight as he did is impressive just by itself.

micah007123

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@shiryu: Some stuff happened earlier but bottom line is once he figured out the Super-Skrull he practically dissected it with lethal precision.

http://i.imgur.com/zaWgKOT.jpg

http://i.imgur.com/WIhF9Df.jpg

Sy8000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@micah said:
@highaccuser said:
@micah said:

I know but the fact is he held all of them off for a little bit. We even see Super Skrull trying to restrain him and failing as Dwarf smacked aside Glads. We both know he couldn't have beaten all of them by himself, but still for him to delay them and put up as much as a fight as he did is impressive just by itself.

Super Skrull is only a bit stronger than Thing. It's not that impressive a showing. And Dwarf did no damage to Kallark.

pooty

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@oceanmaster21: Not a deadly fight at all. He's not quick enough to dodge Proxima. She caught Spectrum moving at light speed. Once he has the weight of a star on him, Gorvus cuts his throat or turns him into Banner. Quick fight

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@micah said:

@shiryu: Some stuff happened earlier but bottom line is once he figured out the Super-Skrull he practically dissected it with lethal precision.

http://i.imgur.com/zaWgKOT.jpg

http://i.imgur.com/WIhF9Df.jpg

Thanks.

micah007123

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20  Edited By micah007123

@highaccuser said:
@micah said:
@highaccuser said:
@micah said:

Super Skrull is only a bit stronger than Thing. It's not that impressive a showing. And Dwarf did no damage to Kallark.

It's still impressive since he couldn't be restrained at all by him. And the fact that Super-Skrull has access to the other powers of the Fantastic Four (including Reeds, which he was using to tighten around Dwarf) yet he still couldn't restrain him. Glads was clearly knocked down at one point and dazed, which is all I'm saying.

Sy8000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@micah said:

It's still impressive since he couldn't be restrained at all by him. And the fact that Super-Skrull has access to the other powers of the Fantastic Four (which he was using to tighten around Dwarf) yet he still couldn't restrain him. Glads was clearly knocked down at one point and dazed, which is all I'm saying.

He could be restrained by them all, and was restrained by them enough for Ronan of all people to kill him with a single blow. Gladiator wasn't really dazed. He was knocked down because he doesn't weigh very much and can only make so much resistance. It's not enough evidence Black Dwarf can do anything significant to him.

Point is Black Dwarf is nowhere near as strong as Maestro. Team probably wins overall because of Proxima's spear.

NimaMindTricks

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

Proxima solos

jashro44

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@shiryu said:
@micah said:

Silver surfer allowed that to happen.

Hiddenlight

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jashro44 said:
@hiddenlight said:
@shiryu said:
@micah said:

Silver surfer allowed that to happen.

He would be able to do it either way, Surfer is impregnated with an insane bad luck. ~JK

XiiX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25  Edited By XiiX

@xiix said:

How?

Nah, I wasn't serious.

pooty

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@hiddenlight: @jashro44: I know what the writer said. But it was BP who said SS couldn't break his grip. BP thought the grip could hold SS and SS didn't do or say anything to disprove BP statement. Is there any indication in the story that supports that SS allowed that to happen?

micah007123

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27  Edited By micah007123

@highaccuser said:
@micah said:

It's still impressive since he couldn't be restrained at all by him. And the fact that Super-Skrull has access to the other powers of the Fantastic Four (which he was using to tighten around Dwarf) yet he still couldn't restrain him. Glads was clearly knocked down at one point and dazed, which is all I'm saying.

He could be restrained by them all, and was restrained by them enough for Ronan of all people to kill him with a single blow.

If they all attempted to restrain him then of course he'd be restrained. But Ronan's kill shot was a sneak attack anyway. Dwarf was coming after Glads and overpowering Super-Skrull. He wasn't even noticing Annihilus attacking him from the side.

Gladiator wasn't really dazed. He was knocked down because he doesn't weigh very much and can only make so much resistance. It's not enough evidence Black Dwarf can do anything significant to him.

Well his strike certainly rocked Glads given his struggling facial expression when he was getting up. I'm not saying he could take down or deal major damage to Glads, I'm saying for Dwarf to hit him hard enough that it knocked him down and you see that worried look on his face is a feat on its own. I mean Drax wailed on Glads point blank and he wasn't harmed at all. Dwarf at least knocked him down for a prolonged period of time.

Point is Black Dwarf is nowhere near as strong as Maestro. Team probably wins overall because of Proxima's spear.

I never said he was. He's just apart of the teams winning strategy.

jashro44

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@pooty: Yes. Surfer states afterwards that he wants to listen to more of what black panther wanted to say. I remember someone tried to argue that black panther knew the hold wouldn't work and was also pretending because after star dust blasts him he pretends to be knocked out and surfer says for T'challa to not insult his intelligence, all though I will admit that is speculation:

But the main point here is surfer wanted to hear what T'challa had to say. So we know surfer was faking.

Sy8000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@micah:

If they all attempted to restrain him then of course he'd be restrained. But Ronan's kill shot was a sneak attack anyway. Dwarf was coming after Glads and overpowering Super-Skrull. He wasn't even noticing Annihilus attacking him from the side.

Sneak attacks only make a difference against damage soak, not actual durability - an attack will kill you weather or not you can see it coming. Super-Skull wasn't overpowered by Black Dwarf, he was solidly holding him in place for Ronan. Annihilus didn't have his cosmic rod which all his feats come from.

Well his strike certainly rocked Glads given his struggling facial expression when he was getting up. I'm not saying he could take down or deal major damage to Glads, I'm saying for Dwarf to hit him hard enough that it knocked him down and you see that worried look on his face is a feat on its own. I mean Drax wailed on Glads point blank and he wasn't harmed at all. Dwarf at least knocked him down for a prolonged period of time.

I never said he was. He's just apart of the teams winning strategy.

Fair enough on both.

micah007123

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@micah:

Sneak attacks only make a difference against damage soak, not actual durability - an attack will kill you weather or not you can see it coming.

I agree. I was just saying if Ronan came at him from the front I don't think he would have pulled off the attack as easy as we saw him do it from behind.

Super-Skull wasn't overpowered by Black Dwarf, he was solidly holding him in place for Ronan.

He was barely holding him in place. I know I keep going back to facial expressions but again just look at his. He's struggling to do so as Dwarf looms over him with clearly superior strength.

Annihilus didn't have his cosmic rod which all his feats come from.

He still possesses powerful energy manipulation without it right?

pooty

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jashro44: Even if SS was faking, BP could not have known that. BP even states the reason SS couldn't break the hold. And SS could break the hold and still listen if he wanted to. But it's either way we know it's not a legit feat

jashro44

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@pooty said:

@jashro44: Even if SS was faking, BP could not have known that. BP even states the reason SS couldn't break the hold. And SS could break the hold and still listen if he wanted to. But it's either way we know it's not a legit feat

Well as I said its arguable if black panther was faking himself. We don't know for sure but I think one can interpret it that way. Regardless either way we know surfer was faking; so as you said it shouldn't count as a feat.

Avatar image for heirtothekingdom
HeirToTheKingdom

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Team

Killemall

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers