Maestro vs Apocalyspe

lordraiden

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By lordraiden

Slight twist on the Future Imperfect storyline! Instead of going back in time and getting Hulk, they go back and get the first and strongest mutant, the mighty Apocalypse! One of the strongest Hulks vs one of the strongest mutants, who goes down first and hard?

vs

!Drake!

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#2  Edited By !Drake!

Well because of the fact that some say WWH can beat apocalypse I choose Maestro but I may be wrong so after looking over the next few post ill make my choice

zee crusher

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#3  Edited By zee crusher

Apoc. The fact those guys said wwh can beat him are usually fanboys lol. My friend said hulk can beat galactus a few days ago and he was serious and said hulk can beat anybody given enough time. I find that hard to believe hulk beating some one like mephisto or tribunal given enough time. Either way apoc can win this.

King_Saturn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By King_Saturn

I think Apocalypse could take down Maestro

Korg

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 8

#5  Edited By Korg

Apocalypse, although Maestro's intelligence and experience would make it much more interesting than most any other hulk vs. apoc

Avatar image for rune_king_hercules
Rune_King_Hercules

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Maestro... It would be a great fight but maestro would win

OldNorse

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Apocalypse should win due to his versatility here but it would make for a good fight.

Avatar image for deactivated-62bb20d3566c2
deactivated-62bb20d3566c2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 4

Bump. Also, surprised marvel never had these two face off.

comic_book_fan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By comic_book_fan

Apocalypse

HellionVulcan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

Nur as he has every advantage that matters.

TonyStark6999

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@oldnorse said:

Apocalypse should win due to his versatility here but it would make for a good fight.

Underfire47

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Apocolypse has no way of putting Maestro down. The new Maestro series coming out in August will just further cement this fact.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@underfire47 said:

Apocolypse has no way of putting Maestro down. The new Maestro series coming out in August will just further cement this fact.

Do you take into consideration alternate universe feats? I mean Maestro will more than likely kill a heap of heroes in his new series, but like said they are alternate universe versions.

Personally I do, I'm just wondering what you're take is.

Underfire47

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@noobmaster2001: We will have to wait and see, but there is good enough reason to take it at face value, mostly because thanks the to the History of the Marvel universe it was confirmed that Maestro is Hulks canonical future and the canonical future of 616 Marvel.

No Caption Provided

But like i said it's best to wait and see when the series starts before we can make such definitive claims.

Avatar image for deactivated-5ee7bc79c5c93
deactivated-5ee7bc79c5c93

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I think Apocalypse could take down Maestro

Yamiyodare

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Apocalypse stomps.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@noobmaster2001: We will have to wait and see, but there is good enough reason to take it at face value, mostly because thanks the to the History of the Marvel universe it was confirmed that Maestro is Hulks canonical future and the canonical future of 616 Marvel.

No Caption Provided

But like i said it's best to wait and see when the series starts before we can make such definitive claims.

Nice, didn't know that.

Underfire47

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Apocalypse stomps.

In what way does Apocolypse stomp? How does he even win? With that ability?

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Apocalypse should be comparable in stats and he has hax abilities on top of that. He should be able to take the win here.

Underfire47

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@avatarofdeath: In which stats is Apocolypse comparable here? Also what hax does he have?

HeadTrip666

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Apocalypse is a super underrated villain the dude is bad. Sometimes he's written inconsistently and then there's the complete garbage of a live action portrayal. Ignore the live action portrayal and go by old Blues vast Telepathic and psionic powers and physical ability from his best depictions and u have an absolute beast. The kinda baddie that requires a multi team team up crossover event to take down. Hos potential ceiling is way up there somewhere

Avatar image for professorrespect
ProfessorRespect

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 9

#22  Edited By ProfessorRespect

@headtrip666: Apocalypse doesn't use telepathy unless the planet's all form together and it's a full moon. It's not a in character move.

He has one "best depiction" and that's the The 12. Every other one sucks.

Underfire47

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23  Edited By Underfire47

@professorrespect: I have no idea why people think it takes multiple teams to take on Apoc like he is Thanos or something, he has lost to individual heroes of Hulk/Thor level, even lower, hell Cable alone has fought him on even ground several times and he has actively ran away from teams made of X-men mid-tiers and street tiers, multiple times in fact, so where does this illusion come from that he is this super badass dude that's super strong and has super hax i have no clue. The most hax thing about him is that he has sometimes displayed like Deadpool/Wolverine level of healing. So wooptido, he is a team buster now i guess. Maybe people think he looks cool therefore he has to be super powerful or something? It's very weird.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@avatarofdeath: In which stats is Apocolypse comparable here? Also what hax does he have?

Strength, durability, etc. He has telepathy, molecular & energy manipulation. He is also capable of draining energy but I'm not sure to what extent.

Underfire47

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25  Edited By Underfire47

@avatarofdeath: His strength was never anything impressive about him, in 8 different databooks he has been listed as an 80 tonner and he has no notable strength feats, his durability is all of the place honestly but even at best it was never really better then your average high-tier, he has no telepathy apart from being able to communicate with it or read a persons mind and he has no molecular or energy manipulation apart from being able to change the properties of his own body by growing larger or turning his arms into tentacles and stuff like that and he has no ability to drain energy, he only was able to drain energy once and he was specifically connected to a device that allowed him to do that. So basically this character you just explained does not exist.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@underfire47: His strength is at 100 tons on the official Marvel wiki. He has also been able to physically restrain the Hulk (i believe Hulk was weakened but I don't recall). Also I'm pretty sure he can use energy blasts of some kind.

Underfire47

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@avatarofdeath: Those are fanmade wikis that are edited by fans, in several different databooks his strength is rated at 6

Which is the 75-100 ton range.

No Caption Provided

He didn't physically restrain him he tried to choke him from behind with cables, the problem is Hulk was massively weakened at the time, i will copy paste the explanation from another thread

Often misinterpreted by posting this scan out of context...

No Caption Provided

The scan is from Incredible Hulk #456 when Apocalypse was about to convince Hulk to turn into one of his Horsemen. People claim 2 things while using this scan...

1. Apocalypse was strangling Savage Hulk.
  2. Apocalypse is stronger than Savage Hulk.

Two statements that are completely untrue due to the whole contextual field missing in this scan. Forwardly, a detailed approach about it.

During the Onslaught War, Hulk and Banner were forcibly separated from each other when Hulk busted Onslaught's armor, leaving a Bannerless Hulk in Earth-616 Universe and Banner on the Heroes Reborn Universe created by Franklin Richards.

No Caption Provided

Bannerless Hulk served as the nexus of the 2 flowing energies of the universes. Because of this, Hulk was literally dying due to how intrusive and powerful those energies were and his powers were seriously fluctuating from that point as it is explained in Incredible Hulk #460...

No Caption Provided

In this issue Hulk actually dies and revives almost instantly when Banner was reincorporated into Hulk's persona, this happened 4 issues after Apocalypse manhandled Hulk, in other words, Hulk was at the very bottom of his potential and his dead was nigh by the moment Apocalypse put his hands on him. Moreover, Hulk was trashed by a T-Rex previously to the encounter with Apocalypse, so this notion of him beating a full powered Hulk is flat out wrong for very obvious reasons.

~GhostRavage

And yes Apoc has energy blast, with no notable feats to it.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@underfire47: That's why I said I believed Hulk was weakened. Even so beating a weakened Hulk is still a good strength feat in my opinion.

Underfire47

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@avatarofdeath: Depends how weakened the Hulk was, in this case just prior to meeting Apocolypse he lost a fight to a T-rex, a regular T-rex btw that got taken down by humans with spears and arrows, so i wouldn't count it as a particularly great feat.