Thor.

demifiend

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#4  Edited By demifiend

thor cannot even beat hulk and the juggernaut. 

Avatar image for the_mjolnir_wielder
The Mjolnir Wielder

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

@demifiend said:
"thor cannot even beat hulk and the juggernaut.  "
That's funny, since Thor has fought evenly with Hulk before without even using Mjolnir. Also, just to put it out there, Thor has handled Juggernaut (who would mop the floor with Maestro) before via BFR.
blackadam

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By blackadam
@demifiend said:
"thor cannot even beat hulk and the juggernaut.  "

dude, seriously you are getting annoying, why dont you read comics, instead of trolling? thor has beat the hulk and beat the juggernaut. 

thor, over all is more versatile and more powerfull than maestro. i dont know about the strength feats of maestro,but, thor written to his potential should beat maestro with no trouble; using a godblast, bfr him, using magic lighting, absorbing his energy, releasing powerfull energy attack at him, he can even duke it out with maestro. thor should be more faster,even without mjolnir. he has better reflexes that can allow him to dodge maestro attacks.not to mention thor is more durable.  

in other words maestro is gonna get:  

demifiend

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By demifiend

No Caption Provided
just one from comics i have a lot moreeeee  

No Caption Provided

i know  this isnt canon, but am i the only one who think, that marvel wants to show us whos is stronger, but we dont want to admited? 

Hulk has beaten Thor way more times Thor beat hulk 

by the way, this gods are patetics, dont even can handled a mere mortal. in dc universe theres a lot of earth heroes who can can kick hulk ass, in marvel... mmmm let me see.
Thor's hammmer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By Thor's hammmer

Thor will hopefully win  
Thor with no PIS Thor should mop the floor with him

blackadam

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By blackadam
@demifiend said:
"

just one from comics i have a lot moreeeee  

i know  this isnt canon, but am i the only one who think, that marvel wants to show us whos is stronger, but we dont want to admited? 
           Hulk has beaten Thor way more times Thor beat hulk  by the way, this gods are patetics, dont even can handled a mere mortal. in dc universe theres a lot of earth heroes who can can kick hulk ass, in marvel... mmmm let me see. "

from which comics are those scans?? the other day we were debating about it and those scans looks suspicious, because in all the fights they always end ina stalemate.yeah, with hulk running away. 

the video dont proof nothing, it just proof people are more familiar with the hulk than with thor. if what you say is true then in comics hulk should always kick thor ass.
second, the video isnt cannon. 

thor easily, very easily can beat the hulk, just goign by feats, thor is more versatile than retarded giant who only quote is: "hulk smash". let me see bb has done it, juggernaut can, silver surfer would beat the sh!t out of him, doctor strange, xman, hercules, magneto, proteus, new sun,qabiri, every single celestial, want me to keep going? 

i ask you about back up for your claiming and this is the best you came with and ridicolous scans that no one knows where are they from and a video that it isnt cannon? 

dude, get out of here.
demifiend

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By demifiend
@blackadam:   from which comics are those scans?? the other day we were debating about it and those scans looks suspicious, because in all the fights they always end ina stalemate.yeah, with hulk running away. 

the video dont proof nothing, it just proof people are more familiar with the hulk than with thor. if what you say is true then in comics hulk should always kick thor ass.

thor easily, very easily can beat the hulk, just goign by feats, thor is more versatile than retarded giant who only quote is: "hulk smash". let me see bb has done it, juggernaut can, silver surfer would beat the sh!t out of him, doctor strange, xman, hercules, magneto, proteus, new sun,qabiri, every single celestial, want me to keep going? 

i ask you about back up for your claiming and this is the best you came with and ridicolous scans that no one knows where are they from and a video that it isnt cannon? 

dude, get out of here. 

your avatar says all, its funny when people gets angry when you say his favorite character loses. Look kid, im not pretend to change your opinion about hulk or thor, in fact i hate hulk because is a dumb.   
 you said theres a lot of marvel earth heroes who beat hulk.   well please read WW HULK.    

you said:   the other day we were debating about it and those scans looks suspicious

LoL,  dont be offended, just read these too and to the math.  sorry about my english.

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

No Caption Provided
Avatar image for strongestonethereis
StrongestOneThereIs

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Thor should beat the Hulk  
But only if he uses his powers to their fullest from the beginning 
Anything less would have him losing 

Not sure how strong this new Hulk is though 
He is not the same Maestros as before 
But keep in mind, that Maestros easy beat Prof Hulk 
Prof Hulk, posing as Maestros, easily matched a Thor under the influence of the Warriors Madness 

And WWHulk and Worldbreaker would beat Thor
Thor's hammmer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By Thor's hammmer

based on feats Thor should walk over an army of Hulks
StrongestOneThereIs

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@Thor's hammmer said:
"based on feats Thor should walk over an army of Hulks "

And what feats are those?
Avatar image for turoksonofstone
turoksonofstone

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 18

User Lists: 24

#14  Edited By turoksonofstone
@demifiend said:

" @blackadam:   from which comics are those scans?? the other day we were debating about it and those scans looks suspicious, because in all the fights they always end ina stalemate.yeah, with hulk running away. 

dude, get out of here. 

your avatar says all, its funny when people gets angry when you say his favorite character loses. Look kid, im not pretend to change your opinion about hulk or thor, in fact i hate hulk because is a dumb.   
 you said theres a lot of marvel earth heroes who beat hulk.   well please read WW HULK.    

you said:   the other day we were debating about it and those scans looks suspicious

LoL,  dont be offended, just read these too and to the math.  sorry about my english.

No Caption Provided

"
In the Issue above Hulk beats Thor Senseless and Thor returns to Asgard in shame. Its a fact. Read it.
Avatar image for thejuggernautpunch
TheJuggernautpunch

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Thor will win if fights correctly.

Thor's hammmer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By Thor's hammmer
@StrongestOneThereIs: 

moving thosands of times the speed of light, bringing down galactus, swinging at faster than light, 2 shotting the silver surfer, taking blasts from celestials, throwing with enoughpower to overpower 2 singularities, throwing over a billion times the speed of light, producing energy greater than 1,000 suns, walking through the blasts of galaxy busters, saving 1/5 the universe, absorbing enough energy to destroy a galaxy,  and the fact that his eyes don't get dry in the sun,breaking reality etc.   
Fire-brand

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#17  Edited By Fire-brand

thor should win this. either via bfr or the fight would last long enough for thor to enter warriors madness and win the old fashioned way. the idea of any hulk really winning is kind rediculous because thor can FREAKING FLY! he could just punch hulk into orbit and then smack him into the sun.

StrongestOneThereIs

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@Thor's hammmer said:
"@StrongestOneThereIs:  moving thosands of times the speed of light, bringing down galactus, swinging at faster than light, 2 shotting the silver surfer, taking blasts from celestials, throwing with enoughpower to overpower 2 singularities, throwing over a billion times the speed of light, producing energy greater than 1,000 suns, walking through the blasts of galaxy busters, saving 1/5 the universe, absorbing enough energy to destroy a galaxy,  and the fact that his eyes don't get dry in the sun,breaking reality etc.   "

When did he move faster than the speed of light outside of traveling through space? 
Bringing down Galactus? When? 
Classic Surfer? Thor was more powerful than him. Even Loki gave the Surfer a good fight then 
How powerful was that blast from the Celestials describe to be?  

Sounds like you are throwing stuff out there that has no true basis 
I can show you feats of Thor that negate everything you are saying
Thor's hammmer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19  Edited By Thor's hammmer
@StrongestOneThereIs said:
"@Thor's hammmer said:
"@StrongestOneThereIs:  moving thosands of times the speed of light, bringing down galactus, swinging at faster than light, 2 shotting the silver surfer, taking blasts from celestials, throwing with enoughpower to overpower 2 singularities, throwing over a billion times the speed of light, producing energy greater than 1,000 suns, walking through the blasts of galaxy busters, saving 1/5 the universe, absorbing enough energy to destroy a galaxy,  and the fact that his eyes don't get dry in the sun,breaking reality etc.   "
When did he move faster than the speed of light outside of traveling through space? Bringing down Galactus? When? Classic Surfer? Thor was more powerful than him. Even Loki gave the Surfer a good fight then How powerful was that blast from the Celestials describe to be?   Sounds like you are throwing stuff out there that has no true basis I can show you feats of Thor that negate everything you are saying "

celestials in that same battle's blast's were taking down an amped Thor, are suppose to be galaxt busters and have made skyfather's neal to them   
I was talking about space travel and in one instance where he swings his hammer overhead  
he's brough down galactus on earth once and nearly killed Galactus with a god blast  
classic surfer once aught the hulk's puch mid air  

show me feats of Thor? you mean show me low showings right?  

the Hulk has gottien one shotted by Ironman in an old armor,Doc sampson and wrecker when sharring his powers. all of withc are low showings but still would negate the Hulk from being anywhere as near as strong as people say he is
Avatar image for slacker_the_hacker
slacker the hacker

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Thor ruff fight
StrongestOneThereIs

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@Thor's hammmer said:
"@StrongestOneThereIs said:
"@Thor's hammmer said:
When did he move faster than the speed of light outside of traveling through space? Bringing down Galactus? When? Classic Surfer? Thor was more powerful than him. Even Loki gave the Surfer a good fight then How powerful was that blast from the Celestials describe to be?   Sounds like you are throwing stuff out there that has no true basis I can show you feats of Thor that negate everything you are saying "
 celestials in that same battle's blast's were taking down an amped Thor, are suppose to be galaxt busters and have made skyfather's neal to them   I was talking about space travel and in one instance where he swings his hammer overhead  he's brough down galactus on earth once and nearly killed Galactus with a god blast  classic surfer once aught the hulk's puch mid air   show me feats of Thor? you mean show me low showings right?   the Hulk has gottien one shotted by Ironman in an old armor,Doc sampson and wrecker when sharring his powers. all of withc are low showings but still would negate the Hulk from being anywhere as near as strong as people say he is "

Those are not low showings for the Hulk 
He was weaker then 
And what Doc Samson did was within reason  
The Hulk was in a calm state (70 tons)  

Thor was easily defeated by the Celestials when he barely defeated Forgotton One/Hero 
And the Celestial never used his energy manipulation

Surfer has always defeated the Hulk by using his energy manipulation, not strength

Thor didn't defeat Galactus on Earth alone

And actually it was the Thging that gave him the final blow 

There was a comic where the Hulk proved to Thor that he couldn't win without his hammer 
And again, logically, the Hulk's gets stronger, Thor does not

Thor's hammmer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22  Edited By Thor's hammmer
@StrongestOneThereIs said:
"@Thor's hammmer said:
"@StrongestOneThereIs said:
"@Thor's hammmer said:
 celestials in that same battle's blast's were taking down an amped Thor, are suppose to be galaxt busters and have made skyfather's neal to them   I was talking about space travel and in one instance where he swings his hammer overhead  he's brough down galactus on earth once and nearly killed Galactus with a god blast  classic surfer once aught the hulk's puch mid air   show me feats of Thor? you mean show me low showings right?   the Hulk has gottien one shotted by Ironman in an old armor,Doc sampson and wrecker when sharring his powers. all of withc are low showings but still would negate the Hulk from being anywhere as near as strong as people say he is "

Those are not low showings for the Hulk 
He was weaker then 
And what Doc Samson did was within reason  
The Hulk was in a calm state (70 tons)  

Thor was easily defeated by the Celestials when he barely defeated Forgotton One/Hero 
And the Celestial never used his energy manipulation

Surfer has always defeated the Hulk by using his energy manipulation, not strength

Thor didn't defeat Galactus on Earth alone

And actually it was the Thging that gave him the final blow 

There was a comic where the Hulk proved to Thor that he couldn't win without his hammer 
And again, logically, the Hulk's gets stronger, Thor does not

"

forgoten one is already near hercules in strength and was amped as Hero as soon as Thor was away from his hammer he stopped holding back and defeated Hero in a few blows  
on his own he was the only one Hurting Galactus and Galactus even stated Thor was the only one to hurt him in almost forever  
DR strange was the one who finaly brought him down with a  spell  
in that same comics Hulk is asking Himself why he can't defeat Thor and then leaves when Thor is ready to keep fighting  
and based on feats That is a low showing for Thor and he didn't use any of his other powers
StrongestOneThereIs

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@Thor's hammmer:
Forgotton One was made inot a Class 100 character and easily matched Thor in strength 
Thor just out fought him 

And Thor hurting Galactus makes sense to you 
When he is nothing to Odin and Odin knows his place when measured against Galactus 

Dr Strange set him up  
But the final blow was from the Thing 

The Hulk left after proving his point 
Thor wanted to continue to fight but there was no need 

And where is your defense that Thor has a strength limit and the Hulk does not? 
You can not find anywhere saying that Thor is limitless or unlimited in any sense 
So how can he match someone who can get stronger with practical limit?
Thor's hammmer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24  Edited By Thor's hammmer
@StrongestOneThereIs: 

acctually I can find Thor's strength being called limetless
StrongestOneThereIs

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@Thor's hammmer said:

"@StrongestOneThereIs:  acctually I can find Thor's strength being called limetless"

Please find it 
Because every official bio I have 
States that he is class 100 or has super strength (just like Hercules) 
But the Hulk and Juggernaut is always read saying limitless, unlimited or vitually limitless
Asgardian Hulk

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26  Edited By Asgardian Hulk

maestro wins.

Thor's going to have his neck go- KRAK!
Thor's hammmer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27  Edited By Thor's hammmer
@StrongestOneThereIs: 

crap apparently I can't find it it's in an old comic and somone says his strength is unlimited
Thor's hammmer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28  Edited By Thor's hammmer
@Asgardian Hulk: 

Asgardian Hulk

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29  Edited By Asgardian Hulk
@Thor's hammmer said:
"@Asgardian Hulk: 

"

Those weren't canon.
Thor's hammmer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30  Edited By Thor's hammmer
@Asgardian Hulk: 

I know neither is the maestro in the OP the maestro that snapped the hulks neck
Asgardian Hulk

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31  Edited By Asgardian Hulk
@Thor's hammmer said:

"@Asgardian Hulk:  I know neither is the maestro in the OP the maestro that snapped the hulks neck "

That was canon. The maestro Hulk really snapped the Professor Hulk's neck.

Thor's hammmer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32  Edited By Thor's hammmer
@Asgardian Hulk: 

and Thor snapped the Hulks neck just not 6161 hulk or 616 Thor  

maestro (sorry I don't remeber his earths desingnation) snapped 616 Hulk's neck  

for this fight were using 616 Thor and another maestro the one from the new avengers book
Asgardian Hulk

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#33  Edited By Asgardian Hulk

The Professor Hulk was the 616 Hulk. His neck was snapped, but because of his healing factor he healed eventually, after wearing a harness around his neck for a few days/weeks.
Green Skin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#34  Edited By Green Skin

I've got to go with Maestro.  Thor has had trouble with regular 616 Hulk, and the Maestro version is much smarter and much much stronger.

Boneapart

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#35  Edited By Boneapart

if thor isn't fighting stupid and is giving it his all maestro is going down. Thor has so many powers he has shown, but doesn't use and they could obliterate hulk

Thor's hammmer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#36  Edited By Thor's hammmer
@Asgardian Hulk said:
"
The Professor Hulk was the 616 Hulk. His neck was snapped, but because of his healing factor he healed eventually, after wearing a harness around his neck for a few days/weeks. "

read my post again I already said that you clearly aren't picking up on the rest of it
Asgardian Hulk

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#37  Edited By Asgardian Hulk
@Thor's hammmer said:
"@Asgardian Hulk said:
"
The Professor Hulk was the 616 Hulk. His neck was snapped, but because of his healing factor he healed eventually, after wearing a harness around his neck for a few days/weeks. "
 read my post again I already said that you clearly aren't picking up on the rest of it "

You edited it.
the darknessss

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#38  Edited By the darknessss

its a hard one to pick this and thor is one of my all time favs,,,,but..............i have this comic from a while back,,granted many things change and powers go up/down,but maestro is pretty smart,strong and a real bad ass,6/10 to him imo.    
Thor's hammmer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#39  Edited By Thor's hammmer
@Asgardian Hulk: 

no then it would say post edited X minutes ago it does not it says posted 42 minutes ago
Asgardian Hulk

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#40  Edited By Asgardian Hulk
@Thor's hammmer said:

"@Asgardian Hulk:  no then it would say post edited X minutes ago it does not it says posted 42 minutes ago "

I didn't see the last 2 sentences. It's new.
Thor's hammmer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#41  Edited By Thor's hammmer
@Asgardian Hulk: 

than you shuold have acctually looked at the post it's still exactly the same if it had been changed everyone would know
gambit987

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 6

#42  Edited By gambit987
@demifiend: I read WWH and the hulk in normal form is not that strong it was just because he was soooooooooooo angry.
Avatar image for czarny_samael666
czarny_samael666

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#43  Edited By czarny_samael666

Thor. Very, very easily. 

He is 1/3 fast of light in fight (not speed).
He can BFr him, he can shots his lightnins on him, he can God Blast him. He is also much stronger than him (When did Hulk/Maestro lift something as heavy as Midgard Serpent? Let alone throwing it).

svtballa

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#44  Edited By svtballa
svtballa

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#45  Edited By svtballa
Suggs44

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#46  Edited By Suggs44

Maestro Hulk wins after a tough battle

Achilles.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#47  Edited By Achilles.

thor

svtballa

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#48  Edited By svtballa

???? so is any thor nutt hugger going to respond to the links i posted??
Dr.Strange86

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#49  Edited By Dr.Strange86

Thor
svtballa

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers