Maestro Hulk and Hulkbuster IM vs Kalibak and Kurse

Dre_Savage

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Fight takes place in LARGE gladiator arena. No BFR or prep. Who wins?

If you play video games and wanna play with friends, check out Game Zone: Fan's Choice on Facebook.

Happy fighting.

Dre_Savage

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Bump.

thedailybagel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3 thedailybagel  Moderator

Unless kurse is particularly powerful maestro could probably solo stomp everyone here at the same time.

CitizenSentry

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 6

#4  Edited By CitizenSentry

Couldn't Maestro just BFR Kalibak & Kurse to Limbo and proceed to ragdoll them?

thedailybagel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5 thedailybagel  Moderator

@citizensentry: I don't think he controls limbo, not that it matters. With caps shield alone he oneshotted ironman and was fast enough to oneshot blitz gamora, as well as being basically the only person ever who was able to make ares back down (and ares is the same guy who willingly tries to kill people like void or hercules).

Even without his new equipment and feats he could probably solo, with them there's no reason he can't just cut all their heads off from the get go, or transmute them into something with ronans hammer and so on.

Dre_Savage

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@citizensentry: @thedailybagel:

No BFR, Citizen.

I saw a post again Kalibak could potentially take Thor and Hulk on. I figured adding in Kurse (who was portrayed in the movies as BA), would even things up.

thedailybagel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7 thedailybagel  Moderator

@dre_savage: new 52 Kalibak is a chump who got stomped by batman in the hellbat suit. I don't know anything about pre 52 kalibak.

Lvenger

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 50

User Lists: 18

@thedailybagel: Pre 52 Kalibak is what this guy is probably referring to, Darkseid gave him an amp which enabled him to overpower Orion in brute strength with ease. And prior to that, Orion has consistently wiped the floor with Kalibak even with amps.

thedailybagel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9 thedailybagel  Moderator

@lvenger: so unless we're using kalibak amped by darkseid it wouldn't make much of a difference?

Lvenger

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@thedailybagel: Not really, without the amp, DC powerhouses like Orion and Superman make short work of Kalibak. Maestro could probably do the same.

thedailybagel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11 thedailybagel  Moderator

@lvenger: fair enough, thanks for the info.

Lvenger

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Sy8000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Just for the record I don't think Kalibak ever lost his amp from Darkseid before his death so he's still potentially strong enough to dominate if not one-shot Maestro. And Kurse stomped Thor so if Maestro is to solo he's gonna need to be a f*cking genius about avoiding meele.

thedailybagel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14 thedailybagel  Moderator

@highaccuser: under Ewing he's been intelligent enough to know what he can and can't tank and uses caps shield as his go to method for blocking things, not to mention the soulsword which can carve into basically anything as well as his hammer. On top of that he was fast enough to blitz gamora after distracting her with a repulsor blast so he's definitely able to bring down at least one of them with his sword if he tries going lethal, especially given that he seems quite skilled with his weapons. And if you take how characters react to him as anything to go by, even ares backed down to him, and that guy isn't scared of anyone from void to zeus (not saying maestro is above void or zeus but you get the point).

But honestly, is he really that out of his league physically given that he's no sold a punch from ulik, tanked blasts from genis vel and totally dominated proffesor hulk whilst holding back prior to hulk receiving the anger inhibitor, keeping in mind that the same hulk with an anger inhibitor and under the same writer was proving physicallly superior to warrior madness thor?

Divell

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By Divell

@dre_savage: is this comic kurse? Otherwise Maestro solo everybody. Heck comics or not Maestro or any version of hulk, not weaker than fixit, solo. U should put iron man in the other team to make it fair.

Dre_Savage

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@divell:

Comic Kurse. Amped Kalibak.

Sly_141

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Bump.

Avatar image for heirtothekingdom
HeirToTheKingdom

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@thedailybagel: I believe Kurse's was made 4x stronger than Thor, I don't know if that is still the case, but it was from what I remember.

MasterKungFu

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 11

KK

CitizenSentry

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers